PDA

View Full Version : Spreading Altitude so it can grow more.

TiamatStudios
08-23-2008, 09:50 AM
I have a few suggestions:
To help get more people you should make a link to us button people can use on their sites/emails. Such as Download the new Altitude and have a good picture of 2 planes fighting and such. Or if you wanted to make a gif you could show how far its come from the original. Show 2 old original planes attacking then it upgrades and shows the new one then at the end says play today!

Another method would be to sell tshirts that have the altitude logo and something to catch attention and show how the game is. Possibly similar to a screen shot and many planes/ weapons in use. (I could create the shirts if I had a big enough and good enough image.)

Maybe business like cards that are interesting that anyone could print and leave at random places.

Any more suggestions/ideas feel free to post them!

BeBop
08-29-2008, 02:00 AM
altitude t-shirts.... ohhh yeeeeah.. :D

PodBot
10-06-2008, 02:40 PM
Hi and hello \o/ long time no see :) im sure atleast one or two players remember who i was in the old version. (the endless amount of hours spent in cave with you has ... to say the least... left a mark within me :) )

Im quite confident the "internet" media will do just fine, a couple of banners and some spam sessions on irq networks. And this game will boom like nothing we´ve seen before :) Altho its very much so "playable" it is (and this is just me talking) just not quite there yet. If there is just 5-6 unattended issues to this current amount of players (that you/we dont feel is that big of a deal) just imagine how many problems there could be with a horde of 2-3000 new players looking for help with just that 1 issue.

However _I_ do agree, if the number of active beta testers would increase to atleast 100 it would speed things up a bit.

I think karl have plenty of work already im sure, but the more things we list on the bug tracker the faster we can look forward to the grand release of it.

oh and.... loopy ftw :)

Deman
01-17-2009, 11:14 PM
well, I just uploaded it to a massive dutch download program. If you let it stand for 5 hours it will have over 1000 views. of course the amount of views will decrease every minute because it gets on a lower place if someone uploads something else.

WOLFPACK2
02-20-2009, 08:23 PM
Altitude should have ads for it put on websites and gaming websites i do know some popular gaming sites: Kongregate, Newgrounds, Addictinggames, Freeonlinegames, Crazymonkeygames, Armorgames, Blockand.us, Letsgetgaming. now i'm sure that there are more but those are most of what i know right now but really Altitude should spread the word it's really fun and everyone deserves to play it :) also if anyone has any normal sites post them here.

Triped
02-24-2009, 10:14 PM
Can someone official make a Facebook page for us to friend/share?

yankinlk
05-22-2011, 11:04 AM
Searched for tshirt on the forum to see if anyone had tried make one before - so sorry about raising this deceased thread but...

pretty basic design, but thats what i was going for. anyone else do one?
http://i53.tinypic.com/xp0zte.jpg

Ribilla
05-22-2011, 11:14 AM
I would love this on a T-Shirt

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1814002/expln.png

Boko
05-22-2011, 06:26 PM
Searched for tshirt on the forum to see if anyone had tried make one before - so sorry about raising this deceased thread but...

pretty basic design, but thats what i was going for. anyone else do one?

Can.. Not.. Resist..

http://imageshack.us/m/820/7394/17201d1258434900necropo.jpg

I'd wear an altitude t-shirt, and I'm around gamers all the time, so that should get you at least a couple o bucks for nothin'.

skywalker
06-06-2011, 01:25 AM
I'd wear an altitude shirt, as long as it didn't make me look like a gamer.
Maybe if it was like a vintage "airman" style
How interested are other people in shirts?

Demuyt
06-06-2011, 04:43 PM
I would certainly order one.

[Y]
06-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Welcome back the forums. Unless you've been lurking for two years.

skywalker
06-07-2011, 12:53 AM
;125423']Welcome back the forums. Unless you've been lurking for two years.

who are you talking to? me?

[Y]
06-07-2011, 01:08 AM
who are you talking to? me?
Yes, I thought it'd be obvious :/

skywalker
06-11-2011, 07:46 AM
;125508']Yes, I thought it'd be obvious :/

ok. its good to be back, but i'm prob not going to be as active as before