PDA

View Full Version : Altitude ProLeague Season 3 Registration

evilarsenal
01-20-2010, 04:50 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2hp6szd.png

Hellow and Welcome to the 3nd Altitude ProLeague! Dam!

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.altitudeproleague.com

Format: 5v5 TBD

SERVERS: Altitude ProLEAGUE #1 AND #2
PASSWORD: aleague

*we might set up european servers*

Registration Starts: January 20th

Registration Ends: February 20th

***This post will be related to everything throughout the season, I will update it as well as the websites as the season goes on***

It’s been two seasons now, and both have been fantastic. There are so many more teams and players that play now, I cannot wait to see this season of APL. It will be very interesting and I wish everyone luck.

The format and rules are going to be the same as they were for the Summer League and Altitude ProLeague Season 2. I pretty much copied and pasted them from the original tournament thread and modified them to fit this new tournament. Ideally I see the league starting in March and the games happening on Sunday. Sunday always seems like a good day to have games because most people can make the games and it’s been the default.

Registration will be the same as always. Rax moster size is 12, and minimum is SEVEN.

Here is the info you need to sign your team up for the tournament:

Only the captain can official submit a team roster! Teams should be no more than 12 and no few than 7 players. The format is 5v5 so if you only have 5 and someone doesn't show up then you will be playing a man short. So I suggest having a few more players than 5 on your roster. Only a team with at least 7 players should be sending in a final roster. If you have less than 5 I suggest starting a thread saying that you are looking for players as that worked the best in the past and then once you have 5 or more players then post your final roster here. If you are a single player looking for a team feel free to post here, but if you are a team with a few short just start your own thread!

So the difference this time, is that you must have at least 7 players on a team. The Maximum a team can have will be increased to 12 just like last season.

Sign ups will continue until February 21st. To clarify, February 21st, 12:00am EST is the end of sign ups.

Team Name:
Tag:
Captain (Altitude Name):
Team Members:

For example:

Team Name: Professional Noobs
Tag: pr0n.
Captain (Altitude Name): PhrostPhire
Team Members: Thing Number 1, Thing Number 2, Kuja900, Kuja901, Tyr, STACKS

I need your team name and tag simply for identification. I'd appreciate it if everyone could wear a tag during all league games. It'd make sorting through everything much simpler. I am not including information on IP addresses or account IDs. I will not be checking the server logs for the validity of team players. It is up to each team to be on the honor system and only field the actual players on their teams. It is a small community and I feel like any kind of smurfing will generally not happen.

Any players harboring banned people will automatically be banned for the season, and the players too. (Right now Wood is the only player banned). Please do not be stupid and try to take him in thinking you will get away, Tec27 made a new website that makes it easy to check. As a simple reminder, respect all the admins.

Also, can all captains add me.
Zoldennis5491@yahoo.com is my email in game,
6f2fc76e-753b-46ca-be01-6b079e101062 is my account ID

This is so i can stay in contact with everyone. Any vice-captains are welcome to add me, actually anyone active on their team is welcome to add me. Captains are required to add me.

evilarsenal
01-20-2010, 04:50 PM
TOURNAMENT RULES

The league's 2nd season will run from: March 7th to March 28th. The first 4 sundays will be for regular season games and the next two sundays after March 28th will be for the playoffs.

A team will have 2 matches scheduled per week. The default play date is Sunday. It is up to the captains to agree to a separate date if it is required. If a date cannot be agreed on, then the match must be played on Sunday. Plan on having 2 games on the Sunday and each one will be slotted for a one hour time block. Scheduling will be mostly random, but you will be playing with teams your own record.

The complete map pool is: Mayhem, Core, Woods, Lost City, Middleground, Cave, Asteroids, Grotto, Locomotion, Heights, Fallout, Justice, Focus

Throughout the season, the following format will be used with a map veto system:

- Regular Season: Best of 3
- Playoffs: Best of 3
- Championship Match: Best of 5

Pre-season will be February 21st and February 28th where will be matches in different modes to warmup for the new season! They will not count at all!

Schedules will be updated and posted in my website. Check new posts for your scheduled match times!

During the regular season, each team will have an equal number of games as team 1 and 2 (similar to home and away). During the playoffs, seeding will determine who picks the map first! The lower seeded team will pick the first map. The Home team in every match will get to pick the first map as well of the map rotation!

The playoffs will be decided when the time has come.
Quote:
The winning captain has to report the results to me. Screenshots of the post-game screen must be captured after every game and should be submitted to ME (Evilarsenal) via email immediately following the game along with a scoring summary in text. For example:

Screenshots will be different this season. Along with forfeit wins, things will be very strict from now on. A team with less than 5 can play 4v5 ONLY WITH THE OTHER TEAMS CONSENT. If you have 3 players, it is an automatic Forfeit Loss. The Team Reporting the forfeit win will have to take a screenshot, and report it. Screenshots are not manditory to be sent in, but if there is a problem, they will be asked for. Without screenshots, unless an admin saw it, a match will be declared a forfeit loss for both teams. If two teams have 3 players, they will both receive forfeit losses. Also, if you receive two forfeit losses in two different weeks, your team will be disqualified from the tournament.

EMAIL ADDRESS TO MAIL RESULTS/SCREENSHOTS/DISPUTES: altitudeproleague@yahoo.com

Like i said, screenshots are not mandatory (they aren't required to be sent in) but take them just in case because without them, you could receive a forfeit loss. Our admins will most likely watch the matches but still better safe than sorry!

Attach the game screenshots to the email!

A game which lacks screenshots from either side will result in a loss. 2 Forfeit losses and you're gone. Realistically, a suspension will not be handed out unless there is a dispute. Making sure you take screenshots is a simple way to be safe and ensure there is no drama.

Ties can happen, if a match is 1-0, and a tie happens, it becomes 2-1, and the team that was 1-0 wins, but if it was 1-1, and a tie occurs, the game is a tie.

A team must have at least 5 total pilots including a designated captain. A team is limited to 12 total pilots.

If you have less than 5 players who show up for a match then it is up to the other team whether they want to play 4v5, if any team has below 4, the game is over. It is up to your team to coordinate your team's players. If you show up with fewer than 5 players for a match do not expect to reschedule the match. Plan ahead and plan for a few people being no shows.

IN GAME RULES:

- Substitutions can only take place in between games and not during a game. This means that each player should test their connection with the server extensively before the game goes live. If a player is having problems, he should not play. If a player disconnected or their game crashes that same player may reenter the game once they reconnect. However, no other player is allowed to enter the game that is in progress. If this is violated and the opposing team wants to object then take a screenshot and send it to me with an explanation of what happened. If someone is observing and accidentally spawns but quickly leaves without impacting the game then I suggest teams don't worry about it. But if someone is being abusive then definitely let me know.

- Everyone should be spawning at the same time. That means ideally you should have a 3rd party observer that does a count down for the spawn. Any observers should refrain from using general chat or interring with the game at any point. Please as a spectator, use team chat. It is very rude and makes you look like a noob, so please don't ruin the game. A mistake or a slip up is aloud, but please don't be an ass.

evilarsenal
01-20-2010, 04:51 PM
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.altitudeproleague.com/

REGISTERED TEAMS:

[1]Team Name : Falcon Angels
Tag : ~F.A~, {~F.A~}
Captain : Falcon |S.S| aka FlaconHawk, Nol
Team Members: Padre, Tote, =Spitfire=, Bravo Charlie, Salzkorn, Jbyrd, mxmln, Sorell, VodkaSoleil, PIPPLES

[2]Team Name: Jesters Court
Tag:|J.C|
Captain (Altitude Name):Prune
Team Members:Botakhead,Vert, ADA, General, Buzz, Knight, Banana, Tupa, Dead&Gone,Goldenboy, ORYLY and eQui
Preferred Time Zone: GMT+8 or ET

[3]Team Name: Do Ut Des
Tag: ##
Captains: EVIL TOMATo, McDuff
Team Members:Mr.1-2 aka RASPUTIN, TAESU, ODYUS, UNICORN<3, Element, DJ HYPE, Mandrad, Blanco*||PRO*S, Nanon, Vesuvius
Time Zone: GMT+1

[4]Team: Kings Live Forever
Tag: KLF.
Captain: classicallad
Roster: step,mled,Aking,GMAC,Arthurdent,Qishui,Luke,Geims, Sniper2.0,Utaros
Preferred Time Zone:GMT/GMT+2

[5]Team: Lobstars
Tag: [L*]
Captain: Esoteric
Roster: bgaf, Diogenes'Dog, Lorpus, nobodyhome, protest boy, Smushface, Triped, Vi, Xirri, ryebone, King

[6]Team Name:Iron Legends
Tag:IL|
Captain (Altitude Name):Flight 666
Team Members:Flight 666, Demonpuppet, Combat, Number 3, Black, DMCM, Bukem, Pieface, Invictus, Radium, Coolcow, FU
Zone Time: EST

[7]Team Name: Invincible Bullets
Tag: IB
Captain : Death Rod
Team Members: PawnSacrifice,outsid3r,pworthy,Dislord,$ZMONEY$,Al phaport,ocelot34,aflyingbrick,diego.santos88,(so far)
Preferred Time Zone: EST

[8]Team Name:--------
Team: RIP
Captains: Herodadotus, tba
Players: HAMMER 81, Yandrak, malkin, Balokas-Greece, Corvus Crypt, Doc Holliday, DragonStorm, WillyWonka, Pandemic (not confirmed yet)

Preferred Time Zone: n/a

[9]Team: bong's bitches
Tag: |
Captain: bong, Andy
Roster: A Nipple, Divra, Nathor, Botakhead, wolf'j'max, wastelanofamind, nadespam, AlterMX
Preferred time zone: GMT+1

[10]Team : Air Force ACE
Tag : ACE
Captain : tyr
Players : Tyr, GGQ, Curious, jeppew, ZidaneTribal, Bob, Stormich, Cloud, NfoMonkey, pig_bomb, Loli, Maimer
Time zone : ET/CET

[11]Team : Death Weeds
Tag : DW
Captain : Killimanjaro
Players : Arshavin, Axil, Killimanjaro, KomAndor, Low, Pax, Qzmi4, Scythrop, Start, Strrrrront, Tosconi, Zwanglos
Time Zone : ---

[12]Team Name: ****ing Ninjas
Tag: [FN]
Captain (Altitude Name): MONXY FIST
Co-Captain : Hurripilot
Team Members: Eagle, Vania, Uberknarf, Blade, MacBandit, Drybone, Bucketh3ad, Zen

[13]Team Name: Ball
Tag: {ball}, {ball*}
Captain: Harmonica
Team Members: Anghell, arty, Cid Highwind, drunkguava, JackShaftoe, LeKai, Nikon, OjM, tgleaf, Tortilla, wiseguy
Preferred Time Zone: GMT-5 /Eastern

[14]Team: Team Sammich
Tag: (||)
Captains: Mana, Mike
Roster: Matattack, Wuwu, X, Texas, Denied, UFO, AvroArrow, Maverick, Shiro (Aya)
Preferred time zone: EST / Central.

[15]Team Name: Faggy Little Bears
Tag: fLb
Captain: Kuja900
Team Members: Kuja900, BG1, eth, ARAB, redshift, Gameguard, Apathy, Ingbo, Sinstar, Stack, Bling, Yankeeboy

[16]Team Name: Demonic Xterminators
Tag: <[*D.X.*]> ; <*[D.X.]*> ; (DX) ; *<D.X.>*
Captain (Altitude Name): Wraith, Zeusjr14, Hermes*SIU*
Roster: Bifman, iPad, Gammelonkel

evilarsenal
01-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Team Name: Total Control
Tag: [T.C.]
Captain (Altitude Name): EvilArsenal
Team Members: WCaptainWolfeG, Natural, Masochist, Slevin (more to be added)
Preferred Time Zone: ET or -5GMT

Mr.OneTwo
01-20-2010, 05:03 PM
## is in. We'll do our best.

Team Name: Thinking about it.
Tag: ##
Leaders (altitude name): TOMaTO God, Duffman
Team Members: Mr.OneTwo, UNICORN<3, ODYUS, Blanco*||PRO*s, Pad, Majugarzett, TAESU, Element, HYPE, Rick, Mandrad, Shaadoww.

The one who will follow the league question on the forum (scheduling etc.): Mr.One-2
Preferred Time Zone: GMT. Quickly going to choose the two players that won't play in APL3 cause of the 12 players limit.

evilarsenal
01-20-2010, 05:24 PM
## is in. We'll do our best.

The one who will follow the league question on the forum (scheduling etc.): Mr.One-2
TOMaTO GoD Leader
DuffMan Leader
Unicorn<3
Pad
Majugarzett
Taesu aka SNOOP DOG
Element
Hype
Rick
Mandrad
Shaadoww
Odyus
Blanco*||PRO*S
Preferred Time Zone: GMT

Quickly going to choose the two players that won't play in APL3 cause of the 12 players limit.

please submit an easy copy and paste

like i did, no long lists because im lazy and dont wanna do unnecessary work...
no

go, follow the format

Mr.OneTwo
01-20-2010, 05:28 PM
please submit an easy copy and paste

like i did, no long lists because im lazy and dont wanna do unnecessary work...
no

go, follow the format

Quickly going to do it.

Prune
01-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Team Name: Jesters Court
Tag:|J.C|
Captain (Altitude Name):Prune
Team Members:Botakhead,Vert, ADA, General, Buzz, Knight, Banana, Tupa, Dead&Gone,Goldenboy, Luud and jynx
Preferred Time Zone: GMT+8 or ET

hope this checks out ok Evil :)

mled
01-20-2010, 07:14 PM
i would like to say great website :D

ty class
go KLF

classicallad
01-20-2010, 07:22 PM
Team name: Kings Live Forever
Captain:classicallad
players: Sniper, mled, Zero, Luke, Zen, GMAC, Qishui, Arthur Dent, Luke, Geims, York
preferred time zone: GMT/GMT +2

York
01-20-2010, 07:30 PM
EDIT: WE LOST A LOT OF PLAYERS. THIS IS THE UPDATED ROSTER

Team Name: Screaming Eagles
Tag: .:$E:.
Captain (Altitude Name): YorK
Team Members: Dodd, Ron-E, Tank, Mark, zackingki
Preferred Time Zone: EST (Eastern United State)

Kuja900
01-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Please note some rules/maps are not finalized and may be changed in the coming weeks.

nesnl
01-20-2010, 07:40 PM
I don't think the servers are called SUMMER LEAGUE #1 and #2 anymore. Also, the password isn't sleague anymore.

Kuja900
01-20-2010, 08:03 PM
I don't think the servers are called SUMMER LEAGUE #1 and #2 anymore. Also, the password isn't sleague anymore.

Maimer we already renamed them at the the start of the last league, their the Altitude Proleague Servers 1/2 now.

nesnl
01-20-2010, 08:08 PM
Format: 5v5 TBD

SERVERS: SUMMER LEAGUE #1 AND SUMMER LEAGUE #2
PASSWORD: sleague

*we might set up european servers*

This is what I was referring to...

evilarsenal
01-20-2010, 08:41 PM
woops fixing it xD

combat
01-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Team Name: Iron Legends
Tag: IL|
Captain: Flight 666
Players: Demonpuppet, Combat, Number 3, Jesuslives, Pieface, Black, DMCM, Radium, Bukem, Nikolas, Redrum

Sorry for doing this for you Flight, just wanted to sign us up early!

Death Rod
01-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Team Name: Invincible Bullets
Tag: IB
Captain : Death Rod
Team Members: PawnSacrifice,outsid3r,pworthy,Dislord,$ZMONEY$,Al phaport,ocelot34,aflyingbrick,diego.santos88,(so far)
Preferred Time Zone: EST

number 3
01-20-2010, 10:42 PM
IL roster may change.. im in the process of testing like 5 people right now

combat
01-20-2010, 10:58 PM
IL roster may change.. im in the process of testing like 5 people right now

Yah, but we have a month to get those in so we're fine! ^^ PM me the names of those players 3, I'd like to know who we are thinking about.

Herodadotus
01-21-2010, 12:01 AM
Team Name:RIP
Tag: RIP.
Captain(Altitude Name):Herodadotus, malkin
Team Members: Yandrak, HAMMER81, Bijan, Corvus Crypt, WhalesHaveFeelingToo, SkyGirl, OFG, Demuyt, Deyv

Preferred Time Zone: EST or GMT

One who will apply on the forums, and answer questions on the forums: Herodadotus

We may not be able to compete, but I thought I'd reserve a spot, since it's almost guaranteed that we'll do this.

andy
01-21-2010, 12:02 AM
Team Name: Bong's Bitches
Captains: Bong, Andy
week 1 Players: A Nipple, Tiny, Wastelandsofthemind, Nathor, botakhead, Divra, Sky Rockets, Duck, Nadespam, AlterMX.
week 2 players: A Nipple, Tiny, Wastelandsofthemind, Nathor, proggies, Divra, Hartz, Duck, Nadespam, Wolf'j'max.
week 3 players: A Nipple, Tiny, Wastelandsofthemind, Nathor, Hartz, Duck, Nadespam, Wolf'j'max, lambchopz, botakhead.
week 4 players: A Nipple, Tiny, Wastelandsofthemind, Nathor, Hartz, Duck, Nadespam, Wolf'j'max, lambchopz, botakhead.
week 5,6 players: a nipple, tiny, nathor, hartz, duck, nadespam, wolf, lambchopz, botakhead, flyingbanana.
week 7: nips, tiny, wolf, nades, duck, lamb, nana, nathor, proggies, hartz, botak.
playoffs ro8: nips, tiny, wolf, nades, duck, sky, nana, hartz, proggies, donk, botak.
playoffs ro4: nips, tiny, wolf, nades, duck, nana, nathor, hartz, loli, proggies, botak.
Preferred time zone: GMT+1

combat
01-21-2010, 12:34 PM
Iron Legends preferred time zone is EST

VeRiTaS
01-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Evil JC's roster has been updated...can you update it on the list of teams too?Just to let you know :p :D

Mr.OneTwo
01-21-2010, 12:50 PM
Evil, I posted the time, it's GMT
btw, GMT+1 is even better

tyr
01-21-2010, 02:03 PM
Team : Air Force ACE
Tag : ACE
Captain : tyr
Players : Tyr, GGQ, Curious, jeppew, ZidaneTribal, Bob, Stormich, Cloud, NfoMonkey, pig_bomb, Loli, Maimer
Time zone : ET/CET

wolf'j'max
01-21-2010, 02:55 PM
ack! it's maimer and jeppew 0_0

A Nipple
01-21-2010, 08:11 PM
WTF MAIMER IS BAK WITH ACE...DAM!! lol jeppew is gna have a whale of a time with his new laser lol =P

A Nipple
01-21-2010, 08:14 PM
p.s. whoever edits the official leage webpages need to update it an finish it haha! x

ufo
01-24-2010, 07:38 AM
Can we change the name of this league to something a little less elitest and more gracious, like Altitude Skyleague?
Don't kno why I posted this here as I'll prolly just force pursuade tec next time I see him on campus or something.

Just a thought though. Seems pretty logical to me and it has quite a nice ring to it.

Thoughts?

Beagle
01-24-2010, 07:47 AM
But its the Proleague

For Pros

evilarsenal
01-24-2010, 03:21 PM
Can we change the name of this league to something a little less elitest and more gracious, like Altitude Skyleague?
Don't kno why I posted this here as I'll prolly just force pursuade tec next time I see him on campus or something.

Just a thought though. Seems pretty logical to me and it has quite a nice ring to it.

Thoughts?

i like it alot actually

But at the same time, im gonna have to ask the community and blahblahblah, i like the name though, we'll bring it up in our next meeting

tyr
01-24-2010, 05:30 PM
Sure why not
What do the others thing about it ? I mean, everyone, not only the admins.

DiogenesDog
01-24-2010, 05:41 PM
I think it's better than proleague.

Stormich
01-24-2010, 06:04 PM
Yeah I don't really care about the name. This was used cause starcraft has a team circuit called Proleague I think.

CCN
01-24-2010, 07:40 PM
I think it should be called the Pro Evolution Natural Instigated League.

wolf'j'max
01-24-2010, 07:46 PM
I like the name ufo! But yeah why not call the playoffs the pro league. I mean thats the part where the better teams only will compete.

Duck Duck Pwn
01-24-2010, 07:50 PM
I think it should be called the Pro Evolution Natural Instigated Series.

This has a much better acronym and I highly recommend its usage.

Herodadotus
01-24-2010, 08:19 PM
I think it should be called the Pro Evolution Naturally Instigated Series.

Fixed it, it flows better, I think.

Vi*
01-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Oooh the 3nd proleague! Sign us up.

Team: Lobstars
Captain: Vi
Roster: bgaf, Diogenes'Dog, Esoteric, gumby, Lorpus, moxie, nobodyhome, protest boy, Smushface, Triped, Vi, Xirri

Evan20000
01-24-2010, 09:55 PM
This has a much better acronym and I highly recommend its usage.

DAMN IT! I was about to do that and you beat me to it! D:

Anyway, I approve of this greatly.

Duck Duck Pwn
01-24-2010, 10:57 PM
DAMN IT! I was about to do that and you beat me to it! D:

Anyway, I approve of this greatly.

Great minds think alike?

Evan20000
01-25-2010, 12:02 AM
Yes.

Also, will ping caps be imposed on bombing?

Blue
01-26-2010, 08:51 PM
good luck evil :D

Tosconi
01-29-2010, 04:44 PM
Team : Death Weeds
Tag : DW
Captain : Killimanjaro, Tosconi
Players : Arshavin, eQui, DeathRod, Killimanjaro, KomAndor, Low, Qzmi4, Shaadoww, Scythrop, Start, Tosconi, Tote

Our preferred timezone is CET (+1 GMT)

Flight 666
01-31-2010, 06:31 PM
Please Evil replace IL roster for this new one thx

Team Name:Iron Legends
Tag:IL|
Captain (Altitude Name):Flight 666
Team Members:Flight 666, Demonpuppet, Combat, Number 3, Black, DMCM, Bukem, Pieface, Invictus, Radium, Coolcow, FU
Zone Time: EST

Tosconi
02-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Since Zwanglos resigned by his own will from our clan, we'd like to change him with Eto'o in our APL roster.

VeRiTaS
02-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Evil JC's roster has been updated...can you update it on the list of teams too?
Me, equi and ory have been added ...Thx :D

classicallad
02-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Add GMAC to roster please =]

classicallad
02-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Yes.

Also, will ping caps be imposed on bombing?

That eliminates DW from the league then, also i thought it was 400 max? But i think that was a loose rule but idk.

Tosconi
02-05-2010, 12:22 PM
eeh what are you talking about?

tyr
02-05-2010, 12:28 PM
There has been no talks about imposing a ping limit.

Flight 666
02-05-2010, 01:30 PM
There has been no talks about imposing a ping limit.

I think 400 is fair enouf

Smushface
02-05-2010, 03:46 PM
I'd be okay with a 400 ping cap. It's not ideal but it should work for everyone. However, can we have a no player can have consistent spikes rule? Say a consistent fluctuation of >100?

Stormich
02-05-2010, 04:27 PM
I would actually like to see some kind of cap for spiking yes. Spiking is a lot worse than high ping. Would be nice if it was now possible to make a command to monitor pings and their changes.

Tosconi
02-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Please notice we have another change in our roster - Antonov took place of Eto'o in the list. I think (and hope) this will be our last change. EvilArsenal - please correct our player's list in the main post.

Herodadotus
02-08-2010, 12:26 AM
If you could, please update RIP's roster as well.

mikesol
02-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Alright we're in

Team: Team Sammich
Tag: (||)
Captains: Mana, Mike
Roster: Matattack, Wuwu, X, Texas, Denied, UFO, AvroArrow, Maverick, Shiro (Aya)
Preferred time zone: EST / Central.

evilarsenal
02-11-2010, 08:24 PM
nope, teamsandwich is too awesome for this league

hey mike, can u not give the nickname to all of ur players
u didndt mention ur prefered timezone even tho its useless
you dont have to list the captains again you noob

<3

mikesol
02-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Fixed for you I hope. My team tends to change their name a lot >.>

matattack
02-12-2010, 01:51 AM
no u

:p
cant wait for APL to start!

evilarsenal
02-12-2010, 08:49 AM
Fixed for you I hope. My team tends to change their name a lot >.>

i wasnt serious >.>
and hoo ar the captains :p

mikesol
02-12-2010, 02:33 PM
i wasnt serious >.>
and hoo ar the captains :p

Manatee and me :)

evilarsenal
02-12-2010, 03:25 PM
please update this in ur team roster or i will ban u from ur own life

Mt.Vesuvius
02-12-2010, 03:58 PM
evil can u change the $E roster cuz most of the ppl arent on $E anymore

Kuja900
02-12-2010, 04:00 PM
evil can u change the $E roster cuz most of the ppl arent on $E anymore

Can you provide an updated roster?

CCN
02-14-2010, 05:37 AM
please remove me from KLF roster, Class will edit his post at some point.

evilarsenal
02-14-2010, 02:21 PM
by the way im not gonna edit anything until the 20/21st since i dont wanna edit small things 100x but rather do it all at once, so dont quad post and annihilate post that u have changes and that i havent made them yet.... its cuz i dont care right now

More teams sign up pl0x

T.C. be more active or im putting u guys up against ACE and Sammich and fLb and Lobstars and Ninjas and The Jeppew all in the first week

(not like any t.c. members are reading this we are recruiting <<-<<)

Kuja900
02-17-2010, 01:18 AM
Team Name: Faggy Little Bears
Tag: fLb
Captain: Kuja900
Team Members: Kuja900, BG1, CaptainWolfe, ARAB, redshift, Gameguard, Apathy, Ingbo, Sinstar, Stack, tmic, Charlie
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3563/user389pic501249258419.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRChuUf0fA0

(That song is actually an abomination so faggy it had to be included in our registration)

Evan20000
02-17-2010, 02:38 AM
In it to win it.

evilarsenal
02-17-2010, 04:58 AM
thats not what she said

Kuja900
02-17-2010, 05:44 AM
thats not what she said

That is exactly what I said

tyr
02-17-2010, 05:50 AM
In it to win it.

I laughed a lot.

I'm in a good mood going to work now, thanks man. :D

evilarsenal
02-17-2010, 05:51 AM
doesnt make sense, i said thats not what she said, and ur like that is exactly what i said, but u no female organs so thats just gay

Evan20000
02-17-2010, 12:44 PM
I laughed a lot.

I'm in a good mood going to work now, thanks man. :D

No problem >.>

Harmonica
02-17-2010, 05:04 PM
I need your team name and tag simply for identification. I'd appreciate it if everyone could wear a tag during all league games.

For the amusement of the TBD clans, {ball/*} will be fielding an APL3 team. We currently have two tags, however, and there will be members with a {ball} or {ball*} tag who won't be on the TBD roster.

What's the protocol for tags in this situation? Is it fine to play with our existing, slightly-mismatched tags, or would it be preferable to create an APL3-specific tag for {ball/*}?

evilarsenal
02-17-2010, 05:37 PM
for ur case, ball* and ball will be included as the same tag for the apl

Just when u sign ur team up, just put both tags up ;D

so happy to hear this :D

Blue
02-17-2010, 06:32 PM
just got photoshop, and im ready to make it :D

Blue
02-17-2010, 09:02 PM
here you go

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8620/season.png

Pieface
02-17-2010, 09:04 PM
I like how you took the picture from the last season, and pasted a 3 over it. Real imagination goes a long way.

Blue
02-17-2010, 09:17 PM
I like how you took the picture from the last season, and pasted a 3 over it. Real imagination goes a long way.

hey he told me to. plus i dont have my photoshop pro anymore.

Ajuk999
02-17-2010, 10:07 PM
No Sweat, Ajuk is here to save the day, I hope you like it Evil!

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8806/apl.png (http://img168.imageshack.us/i/apl.png/)

Loli.ta
02-17-2010, 10:11 PM

I also gave it a try. (Sorry for the sloppiness.)

classicallad
02-17-2010, 10:23 PM
remove KLF from APL 3. thanks

Ajuk999
02-17-2010, 11:06 PM

Nice Loli, very nice. The text is Awesome. You are pretty Creative.

Evan20000
02-17-2010, 11:26 PM

What? Why?

Also, Loli has the best one so far.

combat
02-17-2010, 11:51 PM

aww, sorry to hear that class, you guys always made for some really great, fun matches...

GGQ
02-18-2010, 12:01 AM

Love the design, very visually appealing.

But without the plane, the girl seems out of place.

Not that I don't love boobs.

Loli.ta
02-18-2010, 12:10 AM
Love the design, very visually appealing.

But without the plane, the girl seems out of place.

Not that I don't love boobs.

I didn't expect people to like it, I thought it would be fun to just throw up a lulzy attempt. I'll make a more polished version when I can. School is just ripping my head open, and it doesn't feel good at all.

Ajuk999
02-18-2010, 01:53 AM
What do you think of the "Fast" creation Loli?

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6816/stoneapl.png (http://img168.imageshack.us/i/stoneapl.png/)

Flight 666
02-18-2010, 06:16 AM
This size please loli....

http://www.altitudeproleague.com/wp-content/themes/HandsUp79/images/header-image.jpg

900 x 295

Flight 666
02-18-2010, 06:16 AM
remove klf from apl 3. Thanks

class u suck dude

Blue
02-18-2010, 12:43 PM
here u go... not as good though.

http://img708.imageshack.us/i/seasonv.jpg/

wolf'j'max
02-18-2010, 01:39 PM
class u suck dude

i so agree. I just can't believe it after all theefford we put in.

tomato man
02-18-2010, 03:13 PM
TOMaTO GoD Leader
DuffMan Leader
Mr.One-2 Team Organizer
ODYUS Member
Taesu aka SNOOP DOG Tactician
Unicorn<3 Member
Element Recruiter Captain
DJ HYPE Member
Rick Member
Mandrad Member
Shaadoww Member
Pad Member
Blanco*||PRO*S Member
Nanon Member

Owning soon.

DO UT DES.
SI VIR ES, IN PUGNA INTRAS.

Flight 666
02-18-2010, 03:39 PM
TOMaTO GoD Leader
DuffMan Leader
Mr.One-2 Team Organizer
ODYUS Member
Taesu aka SNOOP DOG Tactician
Unicorn<3 Member
Element Recruiter Captain
DJ HYPE Member
Rick Member
Mandrad Member
Shaadoww Member
Pad Member
Blanco*||PRO*S Member
Nanon Member

Owning soon.

DO UT DES.
SI VIR ES, IN PUGNA INTRAS.

Nice format, but not the correct one.

Ajuk999
02-18-2010, 07:24 PM
@ BLue, nice man.

Here are three more APL 3 concepts I made last night.
Here they are: 01 (http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5866/aplseason3concept3.png) 02 (http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8730/hardrockaplseason3.png) 03 (http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1452/aplseasonthreeconcepts.png)

I tried to make these special.

Blue
02-18-2010, 07:27 PM
@ BLue, nice man.

Here are three more APL 3 concepts I made last night.
Here they are: 01 (http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5866/aplseason3concept3.png) 02 (http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8730/hardrockaplseason3.png) 03 (http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1452/aplseasonthreeconcepts.png)

I tried to make these special.
hey i like them all more than mine :)

classicallad
02-18-2010, 07:38 PM
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8965/altitude201002181500156.png

1) Who is ****sucker?

2) What was said on mumble?

3) Given that Luke is generally a polite and fun player to play with, why on earth was he permabanned from PL servers and non officials by Maimer?

4) Are certain people so competitive that they need to throw their dummy out of the pram and place sanctions on a player for something so minute and quizzicle?, certainly when the reason for this action was totally APL unrelated.

5)Tell me, does it state anywhere in the APL rules, if a player decides to spend a loooong time to farm bots to be the first to ACE level 10 that they will be banned from the league servers?

Thoughts please.

Me.

Blue
02-18-2010, 07:53 PM
whoa thats proof. i dont why you would, hes a nice guy. plus ive never seen the ****sucker before.

Loli.ta
02-18-2010, 08:08 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2h31oat.png

Another rushed one, made it in my open period at school.

evilarsenal
02-18-2010, 08:09 PM
bout the banner, all of urs suck cuz it justlooks like u went on a tutorial and made it, it has no depth or actual skill involved. Plus its a banner, not a 4000x4000 square, like 600x150 is good enough or roughly that,

Lolita u win i like ur banner :D u get brownie points and free sex

Loli.ta
02-18-2010, 08:14 PM
bout the banner, all of urs suck cuz it justlooks like u went on a tutorial and made it, it has no depth or actual skill involved. Plus its a banner, not a 4000x4000 square, like 600x150 is good enough or roughly that,

Lolita u win i like ur banner :D u get brownie points and free sex

Thanks for the compliment, I would like to apologize though that it was rushed. If there is anything that you want added or removed from the banner, just ask me and it shall be changed. As requested by Flighty, I shall also make a big banner for...the APL website it looks like. I'll get that prepared accordingly after my big school projects are moved out of the way. or not. :P

evilarsenal
02-18-2010, 08:18 PM
Yea, if any problems with the website happen i might ask you to change it or whatever but prolly not, also

Preseason, i might have said that preseason will start this weekend.
I lied, we're gonna push it till next weekend

WHERE ARE ALL THE TEAMS WTF

tomato man
02-18-2010, 09:35 PM
I agree class,

Flight 666
02-18-2010, 09:47 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2h31oat.png

Another rushed one, made it in my open period at school.

loli 900 x 295 please <3

Loli.ta
02-18-2010, 09:49 PM
loli 900 x 295 please <3

Oh you were asking me to make something? I thought you were saying that 900 x 295 was the best size for making a banner. D: I'll get on it. Any preferences?

Flight 666
02-18-2010, 10:02 PM
Oh you were asking me to make something? I thought you were saying that 900 x 295 was the best size for making a banner. D: I'll get on it. Any preferences?

http://www.altitudeproleague.com/

check out..your last is soo nice.

Tosconi
02-18-2010, 10:19 PM
ok another change in our registration form - I'm a captain right now - to decrease the misunderstandings.

[Y]
02-19-2010, 12:04 AM
Some changes:

##'s name is DO UT DES afaik, and $E is no longer in APL3

evilarsenal
02-19-2010, 07:58 AM
by the way im not gonna edit anything until the 20/21st since i dont wanna edit small things 100x but rather do it all at once, so dont quad post and annihilate post that u have changes and that i havent made them yet.... its cuz i dont care right now

More teams sign up pl0x

T.C. be more active or im putting u guys up against ACE and Sammich and fLb and Lobstars and Ninjas and The Jeppew all in the first week

(not like any t.c. members are reading this we are recruiting <<-<<)

would you like to read this before you decide to be a dumbass?

[Y]
02-19-2010, 02:24 PM
Would you like to read it yourself before being an absolute douche on the forums?

I didn't quad post or annihilate post. I simply suggested some small changes that could be added to your 20/21st list. Whatever's got you stressed irl, don't bring your anger to the forums. No one needs it.

hurripilot
02-19-2010, 07:32 PM
Team Name: ****ing Ninjas
Tag: [FN]
Captain (Altitude Name): MONXY FIST
Co-Captain : Hurripilot
Team Members: Eagle, Vania, Uberknarf, Blade, MacBandit, Drybone, Bucketh3ad, Zen, Mastercoop

We will be making more additions to our line up after we have tried some more people out :)

EDIT : New member!

Harmonica
02-20-2010, 05:38 AM
Team Name: Ball
Tag: {ball}, {ball*}
Captain: Harmonica
Team Members: Anghell, arty, Cid Highwind, drunkguava, LeKai, Nikon, OjM, Sky, Syphun, tgleaf, wiseguy
Preferred Time Zone: GMT-5 /Eastern

Mr.OneTwo
02-20-2010, 10:18 AM
Team Name: Do Ut Des
Team Members:Mr.1-2 aka RASPUTIN, TAESU, ODYUS, UNICORN<3, Element, DJ HYPE, Mandrad, Blanco*||PRO*S, Nanon, Vesuvius

I will be the team organizer, so anything will be comunicated by/to me.

Mr.1-2

Evan20000
02-20-2010, 02:44 PM
Team Name: Do Ut Des

I will be the team organizer, so anything will be comunicated by/to me.

Mr.1-2

Can I call you team capslock? Look at the names of most of your members. O_o

Mr.OneTwo
02-20-2010, 06:55 PM
Can I call you team capslock? Look at the names of most of your members. O_o

I noticed it just today, but the names are those, I just did copy-paste. LOL

Esoteric
02-21-2010, 12:03 AM
I am error.

As we've had a change of captaincy, let me know if we need to spam evil's inbox, if you want an "eso n chrg" from Vi, or if all's good.

tyr
02-21-2010, 12:20 AM
Be careful, you have 14 people on your list (if I can still count). The limit is 12.

nobodyhome
02-21-2010, 12:37 AM
We'll fix that once we sort our roster out. We're still going through some changes, apologies for the holdup.

Esoteric
02-21-2010, 12:40 AM
Whoops, sorry about that, Moxie and Gumby are inactive this league.
Correct roster:

Team: Lobstars
Captain: Esoteric
Roster: bgaf, Diogenes'Dog, Lorpus, nobodyhome, protest boy, Smushface, Triped, Vi, Xirri, ryebone, King (a little unclear on King, don't hold it against him if he's double listed.)

evilarsenal
02-21-2010, 01:08 AM
wat

wats up with King, is he playing with flb or lobstars

or on team King? that wouldnt be fare they win automatically :|

nobodyhome
02-21-2010, 01:10 AM
What's the confusion? King isn't on fLb's roster at all.

mikesol
02-21-2010, 01:12 AM
Where is the schedule for pre-season or is it just log on and play randomly?

tyr
02-21-2010, 01:53 AM
Evil can you please update all the teams on the front page ?
I'd like to see how many teams we have so far. ^^
Remember to remove KLF.

argonide
02-21-2010, 03:41 AM
wat
wats up with King, is he playing with flb or lobstars
or on team King? that wouldnt be fare they win automatically :|

In the interest of fairness I'll play for lobstars.

evilarsenal
02-21-2010, 05:43 AM
oh yea sorry, preseason wont be today, it;ll be next week,ill update tomorrow when i wake up

bong
02-21-2010, 09:33 AM
ello ello,

Team: bong's bitches
Roster: A Nipple, Divra, Nathor, Botakhead, wolf'j'max,

**** i forgot the rest, im gonna update later.

Cheers!

classicallad
02-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Team: Kings Live Forever
Roster: step,mled,Aking,GMAC,Arthurdent,Qishui,Luke,Geims, Sniper2.0,Utaros,Alien
preferred time zone: GMT/GMT+2

A Nipple
02-21-2010, 01:15 PM
okee look bongs is not gna post again till we got certain roster lawlllll!! mled will be removed as klf is back lol get back to you asap with the def roster lovelove lol

nipnip

bong
02-21-2010, 04:04 PM
Add wastelanofamind, nadespam, AlterMX.

Dont mind nipple post. I'll finished the roster later when its fixed.
thx.

Herodadotus
02-21-2010, 06:31 PM
Team: RIP

Captains: Herodadotus, tba

Players: HAMMER 81, Yandrak, malkin, Balokas-Greece, Corvus Crypt, Doc Holliday, DragonStorm, WillyWonka, Pandemic (not confirmed yet)

Will edit if any changes come along.

Shadow SeaHawk
02-21-2010, 06:57 PM
WOW, there's already a season 3? It's been a long time since i read the forums or played the game.

Death Rod
02-22-2010, 02:58 AM
WOW, there's already a season 3? It's been a long time since i read the forums or played the game.

I only seen u play once like 3 months ago /.\_/.\
I can't wait untill it starts :)

York
02-22-2010, 03:55 AM
this is my last post. i am quitting altitude. dont b surprised if u see me log on, in a month. take $E off the line up. maybe dodd or ron or tank will keep it up, but im done. i know i left and now im back, but im leaving again, so bye bye.

evilarsenal
02-22-2010, 06:43 AM
15 teams total, if anyone's missing tell me, if its just one person on a roster or not added, pleasse tell me, and its ok...

1 more team would be awesome (sky/dx/watever xD)
cmon 1 more team xD

Next week ill make a post for preseason, it'll be ball
and also, ill open up registration for another week, just in case a team was late

Stormich
02-22-2010, 06:55 AM
Btw hosting preseason next sunday isn't really gonna work since most of ACE/fLb and a couple of other people will be watching TSL finals

evilarsenal
02-22-2010, 06:59 AM
thats fine ill omit u guys since u are reliable

DryBone
02-22-2010, 09:00 AM
happy 999 post evil :D

classicallad
02-22-2010, 03:02 PM
Please add Alien to KLF roster. Ta Evil.

Harmonica
02-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Next week ill make a post for preseason, it'll be ball

Whoa!?

On an unrelated note: Are there any rules/restrictions for pilot name changes? Do players on the roster need to stay relatively close to their registered names, or is any degree of renaming allowed (so long as it doesn't violate the "Member Names" section of the official rules)?

tyr
02-22-2010, 03:41 PM
Whoa!?

On an unrelated note: Are there any rules/restrictions for pilot name changes? Do players on the roster need to stay relatively close to their registered names, or is any degree of renaming allowed (so long as it doesn't violate the "Member Names" section of the official rules)?

Short answer : keep your name easily recognizable

longer answer : As long as we can identify every player quickly, we don't mind name changing. Yes, we do use altbouncer. Also, while not everyone had had his tag in the past season during a match ('sup Vi), it would be better if that was the case. Again, it's in the interest of identifying everyone quickly cuz we have like 6-8 matches to admin per night so I think you can understand that we don't want to spend hours identifying the players to see if they are indeed in the roster and everything.

wolf'j'max
02-22-2010, 04:07 PM
Please add Alien to KLF roster. Ta Evil.

wa? is alien back?

ufo
02-22-2010, 05:34 PM
so what's the status on our collective thoughts on renaming to "skyleague." i don't particularly have a vested interest in this matter so this will be the last u hear from me on it.

Mr.OneTwo
02-22-2010, 06:17 PM
wa? is alien back?

According to the rules u can't add players anymore; too late.

Stormich
02-22-2010, 06:33 PM
You can add players all league long afaik just not teams.

Death Rod
02-22-2010, 06:56 PM
this is my last post. i am quitting altitude. dont b surprised if u see me log on, in a month. take $E off the line up. maybe dodd or ron or tank will keep it up, but im done. i know i left and now im back, but im leaving again, so bye bye.

your leaving too??? Well, Bye then

Evan20000
02-22-2010, 08:05 PM
so what's the status on our collective thoughts on renaming to "skyleague." i don't particularly have a vested interest in this matter so this will be the last u hear from me on it.

As long as it has PENIS as an acronym, I'm happy with it.

Team: Kings Live Forever
Roster: step,mled,Aking,GMAC,Arthurdent,Qishui,Luke,Geims, Sniper2.0,Utaros,Alien
preferred time zone: GMT/GMT+2

So are you guys back in? You edited it today.

Mr.OneTwo
02-22-2010, 08:29 PM
You can add players all league long afaik just not teams.

Well I thought it wasn't true. Better like this then;
I'll feel free to add anyone.

A Nipple
02-22-2010, 09:57 PM
i just wanna be my nipiest all my nipy life tbh!

classicallad
02-22-2010, 10:05 PM
yes we are in.

wolf'j'max
02-22-2010, 10:48 PM
i just wanna be my nipiest all my nipy life tbh!

Soow playing footsies with the girl wasn't fun because she told you some other guy was soo..hot.
Lol.

A Nipple
02-23-2010, 03:11 PM
lol nope that guys was me she was talking about lol =p

wolf'j'max
02-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Hahahahahahaha. Ok that was good fun. Thanks.
Oh and evil botak is listed twice; at bongs and JC

A Nipple
02-23-2010, 06:40 PM
evil can you add sky rockets to the bongs roster pleasy! =D

Greekjr14
02-24-2010, 01:42 AM
Team Name: Demonic Xterminators
Tag: <[*D.X.*]> ; <*[D.X.]*> ; (DX) ; *<D.X.>*
Captain (Altitude Name): Wraith, Zeusjr14, Hermes*SIU*
Roster: Bifman, iPad, Gammelonkel

Greekjr14
02-24-2010, 03:41 AM
Hey, for the DX roster iPad is now X11. Just letting you know about the update!

TAESU
02-24-2010, 09:49 AM
I (or tomato) fell free to add anyone ... You can not. I will change the roster as soon as possible. We have got some not active members. Also I want to put in ##Alissa. I have also asked EvilArsenal to change the capts, he did non answer me (dunno why ...!!!). Dose not a metter ... it is "the same". Thus actually our roster list is the first we posted. I will post today or tomorrow a forma request to change the capts order as I have just done by e-mail to the address Evil says. Did not even get answer.

BB all

(I will geto off my cast on 15th of march ... :-( ... i can play anyway ... )

TAESU
02-24-2010, 09:55 AM
Hi Evil Arsenal,
I have just send you a request last days to ask to change the order of captains in ## clan. The reason is couse tomato it will be reallt busy next weeks, ann becouse we have some not active member. Only for captains the new order or list should be:

CAPT: TAESU
CO-CAPT: TOMATO MAN

(Actually we do not need to change the rest of roster list, just the capts.)

Are we allowed or not? (Also it is our first experience in Apl ... we need to learn a lot of things. If we can not is not a matter ... )

Let me know plz.

TAESU

bong
02-24-2010, 03:19 PM
evil can you add sky rockets to the bongs roster pleasy! =D

Aye, almost forgot him lol.

so, the latest bong's bitches roster is :

Team: bong's bitches (evil, dont use capital b on both please. thx)
Roster: A Nipple, Divra, Nathor, Botakhead, wolf'j'max, wastelanofamind, nadespam, AlterMX, sky rockets, duck

bong
02-24-2010, 03:24 PM
Evil, please dont put us later then 3 pm est. Most of us is from europe and some is from south east asia (EST +12) and we have to go to work/uni next morning. Thx a lot evil. <<<<333333

evilarsenal
02-24-2010, 04:37 PM
Week 1: Cave/Middleground/LostCity
Week 2: Grotto/Woods/Core
Week 3: Asteroids/Mayhem/Locomotion
Week 4: Focus/Heights/Fallout

Due to change, there probably will be changes. We are gonna try and change justice, and kick middleground out and change it up a bit

Tosconi
02-24-2010, 05:17 PM
+1 bong
Arsenal - please do the same with DW.
5 of DW members are +6 EST
2 are +8 EST
3 are +11 EST
most of us have to go job on monday morning.

evilarsenal
02-24-2010, 05:31 PM
you can reschedule preseason urself, i will consider this in the actual league

Tosconi
02-24-2010, 05:34 PM
as far as I'm concerned there're 4 mostly european clans right now: Bongs, DW, KLF and ##

evilarsenal
02-24-2010, 05:50 PM
ACE is european too, i think there's more

Flyngbanana
02-24-2010, 08:54 PM
J.C has quite a few European members too.

If you want an accurate viewpoint just look at the ladder page and the flags on it btw. Thats actual numbers instead of gossip. :)

bong
02-24-2010, 10:03 PM
you can reschedule preseason urself, i will consider this in the actual league

ah thx a lot evil, we really appreciate this. :)

Flight 666
02-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Evil, remove FU from IL roster and add Jesuslives please, thx.
and thx for do it with my roster. "top" ppl of alty..i mean..admins of servers/leagues...they all love **** mid teams..when this will stop? i tired of this.

evilarsenal
02-25-2010, 04:06 AM
well, the top tier teams are good examples that don't break rules. please dont bring this into the registration thread, if you want to talk about this, i can explain this with a perfect explanation.

Flight 666
02-25-2010, 09:44 AM
well, the top tier teams are good examples that don't break rules. please dont bring this into the registration thread, if you want to talk about this, i can explain this with a perfect explanation.

Ok, sorry, let me know..I can do something to change this situation?
implore..say sorry, idk...

DMCM
02-25-2010, 04:45 PM

Apparently the rules are "don't ever ask a simple question or esle you'll get a 2 week ban"

[Y]
02-25-2010, 04:59 PM
This is between me and evilarsenal. Please don't try to argue with him. I know from experience that it's futile. Just smile and pretend that he's the best person in the world before he bans IL from his league for siding with me.

evilarsenal
02-25-2010, 05:28 PM
i would never ban IL, i like them too much they so cute ^_^ and flight is having the next generation of altituders

haha yarite and u dont have to pretend to think im the best cuzim not, aim tha at tyr or kuja they need it more lolol

ZidaneTribal
02-26-2010, 01:01 AM
or we can change it to saturday

Bukem
02-26-2010, 06:53 AM
TC exhibited exemplary behaviour in the xmas tourny I suppose.

Stormich
02-26-2010, 07:02 AM
or we can change it to saturday

I think a lot of people go out on saturdays :P

evilarsenal
02-26-2010, 08:03 AM
i dont touch my computer at all on friday or saturday unless my friends and i come back without girls and drunk as hell wanting to play hon lol, and we play hon and when we win we drink more

Flight 666
02-28-2010, 12:19 AM
let FU on IL roster.

evilarsenal
03-01-2010, 06:53 AM
FU is still on ur roster, it wont be overturned.

TC has disbanded, and im just gonna run the league, i dont have time to play or try hard core in pubs and stuff.

TC has been removed from the league, and i think another team wanted to join? they can take TC's spot

Nol
03-01-2010, 09:25 PM
With Evilarsenal agreement, our laaaaate registration :

Team Name : Falcon Angels
Tag : ~F.A~, {~F.A~}
Captain : Falcon |S.S| aka FlaconHawk, Nol
Team Members: Padre, Tote, =Spitfire=, Bravo Charlie, Salzkorn, Jbyrd, mxmln, Sorell, VodkaSoleil, PIPPLES

Prefered zone : GMT+1

tomato man
03-02-2010, 09:56 AM
TEAM NAME: DO UT DES

Tag : ##|

Captain : EVIL TOMATO, TAESU

Team members: Rick, Nanon, Unicorn, Odyus, Blanco, Element, Duffman, Mandrad, HYPE, Mr.One.Two.

Preferible time zone : GMT

classicallad
03-07-2010, 01:37 AM
KLF roster updated Evil, please refer to original reg. post.

Ta.

Kuja900
03-07-2010, 11:47 PM
I think were going to add a 400 ping cap to the servers, no excuse no matter where you are in the world to have a ping above that in a competitive league. Also expect a big league related announcement later tonight I have some very exciting news.

Herodadotus
03-07-2010, 11:59 PM
The RIP roster has been updated, Evil. Just check the original post when it's convenient.

andy
03-08-2010, 02:59 PM
hey evil i updated the roster for week 2 i know we can only change between thursday and friday but i dont know if i will be there so i change it now. please refer ONLY to my original registration post for the bb roster (post #22). i will update the roster every week till its possible to change the inactives.

Tosconi
03-08-2010, 03:36 PM
I also updated our roster for the 2nd week - we added to players. As Andy - i know the time is between thursday and friday - but these are working days and I'm not sure how tired I will be to think about it later. Please refer to our original Roster list on the Page 2 of this thread

York
03-08-2010, 09:10 PM
[4]Team: Kings Live Forever
Roster: step,mled,Aking,GMAC,Arthurdent,Qishui,Luke,Geims, Sniper2.0,Utaros

[4]Team name: Kings Live Forever
Captain:classicallad
players: step, mled, Zero, York, Dodd, Ron-E, Qishui, Arthur Dent, Luke, Geims, GMAC

Me, Zero, Dodd, Ron-E have replaced Aking, Sniper2.0 and Utaros.

I don't want their to be confusion that we are in. The "official" roster isn't updated but I'm just making sure. I don't wanna get screwd by someone saying "you not on the 12 man roster"

evilarsenal
03-08-2010, 09:51 PM
as long as its posted about, its fine, it'll be updated some time soon

Harmonica
03-10-2010, 03:03 PM
I've edited {ball}'s original roster post (http://altitudegame.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38651&postcount=114) with our updated roster.

Tosconi
03-15-2010, 06:57 PM
our roster changed by 1 player. Please refer to the original registration post.

DMCM
03-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Please switch Pieface for Gold in the IL roster.

Thanks

evilarsenal
03-19-2010, 12:34 AM
i will update everything sunday kthx have a good week

Flight 666
03-21-2010, 05:36 PM
add DMCM as IL captain
remove Flight 666 from IL cap (Flight 666 still on roster)

A Nipple
03-21-2010, 06:37 PM
...wtf!!!!

add DMCM as IL captain
remove Flight 666 from IL cap (Flight 666 still on roster)

A Nipple
03-21-2010, 06:38 PM
bongs 2-0 ##

wolf'j'max
03-21-2010, 07:01 PM
...wtf!!!!

flight got a new child hes gonna be leaving alty after APL 3 : (((((

[Y]
03-22-2010, 12:07 PM
Maybe one day, when I'm all old and shriveled up, I'll see tgleaf jr. and flight jr. on Altitude...

wolf'j'max
03-22-2010, 11:13 PM
;43487']Maybe one day, when I'm all old and shriveled up, I'll see tgleaf jr. and flight jr. on Altitude...

Lol tg promised me to let me play against his child when he/she plays alty for the first time xD

[F.M] Joker
09-14-2010, 07:45 PM
team name: football masters
tag: [F.M]
Captain: [F.M] Joker
team members: [F.M] Eagle, [F.M] Brutal deluxe34, [F.M] Zog0t, [F.M] RefleX, [F.M] Joker, [F.M] Deep Thought and maybe Lakospeter and zsunyi.
if u sign us in for this league it will be our first one.
we recommend the football server course we r the champions at that one
HOPE U HAVE A LOOK AT THIS

Wok3N^
09-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Joker;75396']team name: football masters
tag: [F.M]
Captain: [F.M] Joker
team members: [F.M] Eagle, [F.M] Brutal deluxe34, [F.M] Zog0t, [F.M] RefleX, [F.M] Joker, [F.M] Deep Thought and maybe Lakospeter and zsunyi.
if u sign us in for this league it will be our first one.
we recommend the football server course we r the champions at that one
HOPE U HAVE A LOOK AT THIS

This is the APL season 3 thread. The thread you are looking for is APL 4.

[Y]
09-14-2010, 11:07 PM
Also I'm afraid there is no ball_football league.