PDA

View Full Version : Altitude is on 4chan

skywalker
03-19-2009, 01:09 AM
Yeah, Altitude got posted on /b/ - the mental ward of the internet.

Found this out while chatting with players in game today. Any thoughts?

Kupac
03-19-2009, 01:15 AM
the more players the merrier?

argonide
03-19-2009, 01:18 AM
I'm chargin mah lazer

Spirtz
03-19-2009, 01:25 AM
I'm chargin mah lazer

i got your back this is going to have to be a group effert

DiogenesDog
03-19-2009, 01:27 AM
/b/'s craziness is so exaggerated. honestly I'm amazed that any internet-savvy person is at all shocked by /b/. unless you're raping an underage horse with a razorblade-studded flashlight or something then there's not much worth mentioning, and even then... anyone willing to by a multiplayer-only game is going to assume that some guy is going to be screaming cuntnigger****facecocksuck every 3 seconds, so what's the worry?

quakster
03-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Like there's not already people screaming nigger in every direction.

skywalker
03-19-2009, 08:28 PM
with the exception of like 4 players the language in "the past" was very tasteful in the chat.

Spirtz
03-19-2009, 09:29 PM
with the exception of like 4 players the language in "the past" was very tasteful in the chat.

very much so, thats what help set altitude apart from most other games. it was who could be clever and creative with thier comments rather than most vulger and retarded

skywalker
03-19-2009, 09:51 PM
very much so, thats what help set altitude apart from most other games. it was who could be clever and creative with thier comments rather than most vulger and retarded

Yeah, this is (was? is it too early to say that?) probably the friendliest and most mature community I have found on the internet.

nesnl
03-19-2009, 10:42 PM
Yeah, this is (was? is it too early to say that?) probably the friendliest and most mature community I have found on the internet.

I take it you say this probably coming from a game like WoW... so it's understandable that you feel this way.

Spirtz
03-19-2009, 11:31 PM

well now it really depends on the server and the people playing its not lost by any means i'm just scared it will be