PDA

View Full Version : Altitude Fansite/Press Image kit

Karl
05-02-2009, 11:57 PM
Want to make an Altitude fansite? Want high resolution images for your review of Altitude? Download the Altitude image kit now!

Download Press Kit (http://nimblygames.com/altitude/Altitude_Game_Press_Image_Kit_v1.0.zip)

Note: This is version 1.0. We plan on adding higher resolution Base and turret models.

Contents:

Altitude – These are promotional images of Altitude and the Altitude logo.

Badges – These are the various badges players earn as they level up.

Base – Rendered images of the team base.

Concept_Art – We have included some of the magnificent concept artwork that has been created during the production of this game.

Effects – Images used for all the in-game effects such as explosions. Also contains veteran bars.

Maps – Some of the amazing landscapes you get to fly around in Altitude.

Nimbly_Games – Contains the Nimbly Games, LLC logo

Perks – How do you like to configure your plane? Show off your configuration of choice with these high resolution perk renderings.

Planes – Got a favorite plane?

Powerup – Pow pow power-ups.

Screenshots – Crazy in game action shots of Altitude.

Turret – The defenders of the base.

UI – Window and button frames for skinning your website.

Vi*
05-03-2009, 01:29 AM
I enjoyed seeing the concept art! Cool stuff! Though I'm a bit surprised that the press image package wouldn't contain a set of nicely packaged banners in convenient sizes.

I will be personally pleased with anyone who makes a fansite. Also, someone should make some desktop backgrounds out of the map designs and logos.

edit: also conspicuously missing is the main biplane graphic that's on the website and the first thing you see when the game is opening.

Triped
05-03-2009, 05:18 AM
Now get to work on the Facebook page! It's showing up in right sidebars for a lot of people who know me and a couple of mutual friends and that wide banner is not appealing.

nesnl
05-03-2009, 06:27 AM
Someone should take these images and update the wiki as well.

eth
12-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Bumping for broken link, hope you can fix! :P

lamster
12-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Should be fixed now.

eth
12-13-2009, 07:12 PM
Sweet, thanks!