PDA

View Full Version : Any news?

York
07-03-2010, 06:20 PM
I was just wondering if I will ever get unbanned. Nobo, you said you would talk to the admins, and since then, I think I have gotten an additional 5 day and a 7 day ban. All on top of the original 5 + 2. So that an extra 2 weeks on top of my ban.

My ban says I have another 19 years and 340 days. So its been 25 days since this happend. 3 weeks and 4 days. Plus the other 2 weeks.

Its been 1 months 1 week 4 days.

=)

Kuja900
07-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Hey you have served 1/208th~ of your sentence, be patient.

tyr
07-03-2010, 07:22 PM
See you in 7275 days.

MajorPayne257
07-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Lol!!!!

Sarah Palin
07-04-2010, 12:32 PM
My ban says I have another 19 years and 340 days

Haha what did you do

Evan20000
07-04-2010, 03:13 PM
He's York. 'Nuff said.

Actually, I think he tried to kick someone midmatch and an admin was feeling malicious.

York
07-04-2010, 05:11 PM
He's York. 'Nuff said.

Actually, I think he tried to kick someone midmatch and an admin was feeling malicious.

Well I was banned for playing "high" and ruining games. Then when I kicked someone, I didn't get a usual 2 day ban, because I was just banned before. Then I tried to get out of it, then I played ladder on my KaLoR account.

Then, someone removed my ban, so I started palying. And in 10 minutes I had an aditional 5 days.

:confused:

Evan20000
07-04-2010, 06:12 PM
So you got admin raep'd?

Sucks to be you, but I have a feeling that's not the whole story.

MajorPayne257
07-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Well I was banned for playing "high" and ruining games.

You got banned for playing high? Have you ever smoked before?

nobodyhome
07-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Well I was banned for playing "high" and ruining games. Then when I kicked someone, I didn't get a usual 2 day ban, because I was just banned before. Then I tried to get out of it, then I played ladder on my KaLoR account.

Then, someone removed my ban, so I started palying. And in 10 minutes I had an aditional 5 days.

No, the ban for playing high was just a 30 minute ban just to get you off the servers because you were high and explicitly telling us you were playing bad cause of it, thus ruining games. The first time you were actually banned was for refusing to spec chat after being told, for 2 days. Then the next time you were banned for 5 days for vote kicking people for no reason. During this 5 day ban, you were caught playing on an alternate account, then STERNLY WARNED that you were not to do this again. Retardedly, you then went ahead and did it again, and I saw you and just decided permaban you, with the intention of unbanning you when we felt like your punishment was long enough.

We haven't decided what to do with you yet because seriously there's only been one other person who's been banned as many times as you have, and no one's been stupid enough to try to evade a ban badly (you literally told everyone in the channel that you were york, and then I came in and someone told me).

classicallad
07-05-2010, 01:48 AM
bless him, i know he's a pain in ass but ya gotta love him.

ryebone
07-05-2010, 04:08 AM

You basically summarized the reasons for your permaban. Also, don't forget the time you vehemently denied votekicking someone, when I had clear evidence that it was you. In short, you have absolutely zero credibility among the admins, and I don't foresee that changing any time soon.