PDA

View Full Version : Ban (|Tex|) please...

_micro
07-08-2010, 07:45 AM
Keeps making jew jokes. I think thats a no go.

in the same game Duckduckpwn got banned actually for making jew jokes, but why didn't the admin ban Tex? He was starting it all....

Being 'friends' with the admin doesn't mean you can do anything...

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7421/screenshot20100708at924.png

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9683/screenshot20100708at926.png

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8941/screenshot20100708at929.png

_micro
07-08-2010, 07:59 AM
-- edit --

_micro
07-08-2010, 08:01 AM
WHAT THE FUUUCK?, I WASN'T EVEN PLAYING.
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2817/screenshot20100708at958.png

Stop being all corrupt and such. This is ridiculous!
.. O wait, I was a game before, but I have some problems with my laptop...
This is just nonsense.

SkyGirl
07-08-2010, 08:03 AM
Wow grow up, there are players making jokes all of the time!!! The other guy was banned for a few minutes as a joke. He was let back in with no crying like you are doing now!! If you cant take a joke then go to another server, you have a choice to enter or not enter a server at anytime!!!!! If you think that the players in any server are offensive to you then simply don't go in there, there are no server police here to protect you any time for any reason, There is also a thing for other players called freedom of speech, if you don't like it simply mute them, I have muted many people that are in my opinion offensive to me!!!! You are not one of them yet but I usually mute cry babies ;)

Clapon
07-08-2010, 08:06 AM
i lol'd hard

_micro
07-08-2010, 08:09 AM
Wow grow up, there are players making jokes all of the time!!! The other guy was banned for a few minutes as a joke. He was let back in with no crying like you are doing now!! If you cant take a joke then go to another server, you have a choice to enter or not enter a server at anytime!!!!! If you think that the players in any server are offensive to you then simply don't go in there, there are no server police here to protect you any time for any reason, There is also a thing for other players called freedom of speech, if you don't like it simply mute them, I have muted many people that are in my opinion offensive to me!!!! You are not one of them yet but I usually mute cry babies ;)

Yeah, I mute a lot too.
But this was just a dumb f*ck crying out things he doesn't know about. It's not offensive to me, I can handle a lot, it's just annoying, sick, respectful, etc...

SkyGirl
07-08-2010, 08:11 AM
WHAT THE FUUUCK?, I WASN'T EVEN PLAYING.
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2817/screenshot20100708at958.png

Stop being all corrupt and such. This is ridiculous!
.. O wait, I was a game before, but I have some problems with my laptop...
This is just nonsense.

Well with the new updates, it say's in the game when you leave, the reason for leaving, if it says Micro left the game, then you will get a ban, if your connection is lost it will say that also, and you will not get a ban for a bad connection. Unless it appears that you do that alot during games and possibly are disconnecting your service to leave without a ban. If your not sure that you can stay the whole game it is a safe bet to simply not start playing the game. I really don't think that your ban was in bad taste, it states the reason, so I would have to support the server admin on this one.

_micro
07-08-2010, 08:12 AM
Yeah, I mute a lot too.
But this was just a dumb f*ck crying out things he doesn't know about. It's not offensive to me, I can handle a lot, it's just annoying, sick, respectful, etc...
You have to remember that Altitude is a game for every age. It has to be fun for everyone.
But this has nothing to do with fun. (okay, maybe a bit) But not playing and having fun.

_micro
07-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Well with the new updates, it say's in the game when you leave, the reason for leaving, if it says Micro left the game, then you will get a ban, if your connection is lost it will say that also, and you will not get a ban for a bad connection. Unless it appears that you do that alot during games and possibly are disconnecting your service to leave without a ban. If your not sure that you can stay the whole game it is a safe bet to simply not start playing the game. I really don't think that your ban was in bad taste, it states the reason, so I would have to support the server admin on this one.

Yeah, I already explained to Nobodyhome, my screen went blank, just like 2 games before! So I hit cmd+q. But instead of returning (it was a few minutes later already) I wanted to complain first...

Clapon
i found it quite fun and in great tatse... Tex is pure genius.

/thread

nobodyhome
just talked to micro and settled these issues. closing thread.

Clapon
07-08-2010, 08:15 AM
i found it quite fun and in great tatse... Tex is pure genius.

/thread

^^^^^^^^^^^

nobodyhome
07-08-2010, 08:16 AM
But instead of returning (it was a few minutes later already) I wanted to complain first...

for anyone else that reads this, don't do this. if you have computer problems that causes you to disconnect from altitude, make every effort to come back to the game first and foremost.