PDA

View Full Version : FFL Admin issues thread.

classicallad
07-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Please post any problems with FFL admin issues here, and ill be sure to check this as opposed to sifting through the league thread.

sunshineduck
08-01-2010, 06:46 PM
http://i26.tinypic.com/2cfs5d5.jpg

evilarsenal
08-01-2010, 06:47 PM
onix/stormpooper/thatdarnedbob left after that

and i got screenshots of people in the server, was it tomato?

OH Kuja got kicked midmatch against Bong's Bitches and they got their only bomb hit during that yar

Evan20000
08-01-2010, 07:30 PM
I don't know what to say. I really don't.

DMCM
08-01-2010, 07:55 PM
According to the official admin list, the only admins in the server at the time were me and Woken. Neither of us did it, so either

a) The server somehow ****ed up, because Woken kicked FU (for speaking in common chat I believe) and Kuja was kicked too almost immediately.

b) York added more admins we don't know of or some other admin was there smurfing, but I doubt anyone with admin powers would really kick a player with no reason and no warning

sunshineduck
08-01-2010, 11:35 PM
I doubt anyone with admin powers would really kick a player with no reason and no warning

I mean, it's Kuja.

Kuja900
08-01-2010, 11:44 PM
According to the official admin list, the only admins in the server at the time were me and Woken. Neither of us did it, so either

a) The server somehow ****ed up, because Woken kicked FU (for speaking in common chat I believe) and Kuja was kicked too almost immediately.

b) York added more admins we don't know of or some other admin was there smurfing, but I doubt anyone with admin powers would really kick a player with no reason and no warning

Are we sure York cant kick remotely?

sunshineduck
08-01-2010, 11:51 PM
Are we sure York cant kick remotely?

yep.

phong might be able to, but why would he? oh wait, I forgot: it's Kuja

phong
08-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Aside from occasionally trolling the forums, I don't pay much attention to the game let alone mess with anyone's games running on my servers.

Until Lam gets around to adding support for a clan/squad/guild system to the game it's doubtful I'll be back anytime soon.

tomato man
08-02-2010, 08:43 PM
onix/stormpooper/thatdarnedbob left after that

and i got screenshots of people in the server, was it tomato?

OH Kuja got kicked midmatch against Bong's Bitches and they got their only bomb hit during that yar

lol guys im not admin and i havnt banned kuja

Wok3N^
08-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Honestly, I think it might have been an accident that had to do with me kicking FU. I probably missed clicked or something but I really don't have any recollection of doing it. Regardless though, I will take the blame because I can't see any other reason.