PDA

View Full Version : YorK's Apology

York
08-13-2010, 05:45 AM
I want to take this time to apologize. I have been out of the Altitude community for a while now and although my ban took place months ago, I still feel I should apologize for it. I actually got banned for vote kicking someone mid-game then lying about it afterwards. To be honest, I had actually forgotten that I called to vote kick, so it my lie wasn't actually intended. But still, when I saw the proof of my vote, I had still lied and I am sorry for the trouble I caused to both nobo, and whoever had screenied the vote. (I forget who did this but I am sorry to you) I am also sorry to Clapon for calling the vote kick on him.

I am also sorry for trying to get around my ban by playing on a second account. I was VERY tired and VERY bored one night and all of my friends had been in ladder. I wasn't thinking clearly and I guess I didn't think my ban was assigned to ME, YORK, instead of my account. I was very wrong and I am sorry for trying to get around the system.

I am sure that this won't effect me being banned, as in, I doubt I'll get unbanned. That said, this apology really isn't an effort to get unbanned. Please do not troll me saying I am being either a wise-ass or a smart-ass in trying to mock the others for their ban or trying to get around my ban for a third time, it is in no way like that. I'm sorry.

elxir
08-13-2010, 06:02 AM
At least you didn't cheat and lie about it.

York
08-13-2010, 06:06 AM

No, I never cheated but I did break a ladder rule (vote-kick in game) and lie about that. I guess in the end, ladder is for the community, and bans are put up to make the community happier, with better flowing games (by eliminating trolls ect). If the community is ready to have me back, I'm more then ready to play again. Even Sins could use my health packs I'm sure :rolleyes:

Kuja900
08-13-2010, 06:15 AM

Your right lol he took the honest route and told everyone that it was york on an alt account in spec chat, it gets funnier because nobo or some admin was in spec chat lol.

York
08-13-2010, 06:17 AM
Your right lol he took the honest route and told everyone that it was york on an alt account in spec chat, it gets funnier because nobo or some admin was in spec chat lol.

Very close. I told everyone I was YorK then nobo joined and Nasty says in chat:

"Oh Hai nobo, yea see that guys DOTS, the guy pwning, thats YorK"

Boom, Roasted

Kuja900
08-13-2010, 06:30 AM
Very close. I told everyone I was YorK then nobo joined and Nasty says in chat:

"Oh Hai nobo, yea see that guys DOTS, the guy pwning, thats YorK"

Boom, Roasted

Now you knew that playing on alternate accounts when banned is illegal lol.......

drunkguava
08-13-2010, 06:34 AM
yeah i was on his team and he was saying that he was york in team chat. but i didnt realize he was banned. Then i wondered, so what?
and he explained, oh well my other account is banned.
then nobo pops in and mana breaks the news :D. good times. good times.

tgleaf
08-13-2010, 06:37 AM
Well, it sounded like a very reasonable and honest apology.

Very sensitive. Hmm.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5387/yorkadmitsit.png

Evan20000
08-13-2010, 06:53 AM
Even Sins could use my health packs I'm sure :rolleyes:
Free bars are always welcome.

York
08-13-2010, 07:13 AM
Free bars are always welcome.

Woo a suporter. Yes my bars are helpful to whore ;)

Kuja900
08-13-2010, 07:25 AM
Lol im in the supporter cabin as well I would like to see more York lolz in ladder.

evilarsenal
08-13-2010, 07:35 AM
hasnt changed at all if u read his recent posts

tomato man
08-13-2010, 07:52 AM
If the community is ready to have me back, I'm more then ready to play again.

dude the problem ıs that the communıty wıll never be ready to have u back

jkjk

Tank
08-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Ya, I've been off alti. For awhile, but only cause I don't have a decent computer. I'll be back when school starts for sure.

York
08-18-2010, 11:40 PM
Ya, I've been off alti. For awhile, but only cause I don't have a decent computer. I'll be back when school starts for sure.

Tank you have about 3 weeks left before I beat your panzy ass. You grow at all, you little geek?

Just messin man, just pay for my lunch the first 3 weeks of school and I'll let you off easy. :p

Ingbo
08-21-2010, 07:37 AM
im in the "get york back to ladder this is getting redicilous" section for sure

The Game
08-21-2010, 07:56 AM
oh look, a real apology.