PDA

View Full Version : CCN's Apology

CCN
08-13-2010, 12:50 PM
I'd just like to apologise to the community for only logging on after the drama bomb hit, if I could of logged on before I would have the whole picture, however, the act and spec comments at the time are locked away from me for possibly eternity.

I would also like to apologise for shooting to the stars with my epic trolling, leading a generation of nublets to only wonder at how they could achieve their own infamy. If I was not the super awesome troll I am maybe these nublets would not be lead astray. For that I apologise to the "Guilty Quartet"

I do not however apologise for being super pro at ladder and life in general.

CCN

Jrathje
08-13-2010, 04:05 PM
Sorry bud, but I wouldn't describe anything you've ever posted as 'epic trolling'. Even if you did do some successful trolling, always talking about it ruins it. First rule of trolling. No talking about trolling.

Ingbo
08-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Sorry bud, but I wouldn't describe anything you've ever posted as 'epic trolling'. Even if you did do some successful trolling, always talking about it ruins it. First rule of trolling. No talking about trolling.

dude ccn practically wrote the book on trolling **** do u know?

Kuja900
08-21-2010, 12:46 PM

This post is so ironic because its jrath getting trolled, epicly I might add.

Beagle
08-21-2010, 02:28 PM
You should apologize for spreading the rumour that I died

CCN
08-23-2010, 11:27 AM
You should apologize for spreading the rumour that I died

hmmmm, think it was called for u were virtually dead in your activity level to this community.