PDA

View Full Version : Pro League Playoff Coverage!

BeyondxAbilities
11-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Alright guys since no one's stepped up to stream the APL playoffs, I decided that I would cover it myself.
That's right, Scheherazade will be the commentator for the live stream of this world series of sorts.
Please add this channel to your favorites or keep an eye on it for when match time rolls around:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/altitude-pro-league-coverage

I'll modify this main post with more pertinent and specific news as I develop the channel.

In the meantime, any help with setting up my computer and altitude for optimal coverage would be awesome.

hurripilot
11-08-2010, 06:43 PM
http://www.obeythepurebreed.com/images/chairman_meow_blink.gif

VIVA EL SCHE

I'm excited for this :)

tyr
11-08-2010, 06:46 PM
I'm streaming proleague for a couple of weeks now and I don't plan to stop. o:
I'm planning on recording the finals in HQ with dual commentary with eth like last season. The rest will be livestreamed and casted, as usual.

evilarsenal
11-08-2010, 08:37 PM
TC vs Sammich or KLF vs Sammich should be interesting :p, but sammich will prolly win in one bo7

BeyondxAbilities
11-08-2010, 11:09 PM
I'm streaming proleague for a couple of weeks now and I don't plan to stop. o:
I'm planning on recording the finals in HQ with dual commentary with eth like last season. The rest will be livestreamed and casted, as usual.

Oh, I had no idea.
I've asked around and haven't heard back from anybody, sorry for downplaying your work.
Is it worth it for me to commentate on the matches then? Or should I just nix this operation?

If there are matches played at the same time as one another I'd suggest splitting them.

tyr
11-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Oh, I had no idea.
I've asked around and haven't heard back from anybody, sorry for downplaying your work.
Is it worth it for me to commentate on the matches then? Or should I just nix this operation?

If there are matches played at the same time as one another I'd suggest splitting them.

Yeah splitting the matches is definitely a good idea, especially if you can actually record the matches with the stream so that everyone can catch them later as well.

banana
11-08-2010, 11:29 PM
I'd love to see some recorded matches. I try and watch tyr's steam but often I have to be playing at the same time as the matches I'd want to watch.

evilarsenal
11-09-2010, 12:37 AM
Week 1
Round 1: 4 matches at 2 different hours
Round 2: 4 matches at 2 different hours
Round 3 (bottom bracket): 1 matches at 1 different hours

Week 2:
Upper Bracket Finals at 1 hour
Round 4 at 1 hour
Round 5 (bottom bracket finals) at 1 hour

Week 3:
Championships, possible 2 bo7's, at X hours (x can be 30 minutes or 8 hours)

York
11-09-2010, 07:53 PM
hey man, could you possibly record something for me?

PM me if you are willing to

Smushface
11-23-2010, 01:35 AM
Are there recordings of any of the playoff games? I'd like to review 2 of em.

Kuja900
11-23-2010, 02:14 AM
Are there recordings of any of the playoff games? I'd like to review 2 of em.

Yeah tyr has some up on his channel:

http://www.livestream.com/tyriounet

Just look at the dates on the bottom to find the right one, its the 1hr 45min one. Its all clumped together so you have to skip around to find the matches you want, he stopped recording after the end of game 3 of our series against TC and went to bed. I think I saw some L* games in there.

tyr
11-24-2010, 04:50 PM
I just learned that I won't be able to make it this sunday, I have something more important to do than altitude.
Sorry guys, won't be able to record the games.

As Kuja said, there are a few matches in the VOD. I tried to record a bit of everything so if you played a match in the first round there should be at least a few minutes of video with you inside.

mled
11-24-2010, 08:21 PM
tyr!!! plz also record that with the commentary as well ok.