PDA

View Full Version : SkyLeague 3 Sign Up Page and Details

CCN
11-18-2010, 02:59 PM
The All World 3rd Sky league Ball World Cup

http://www.xtremesled.com/newtemplate/catalog/images/balls%20of%20steel%20hood%20sized%20copy.jpg
There Can Be Only One

Game type: Ball
Game Size: 6v6 - Roster Size Max: 14 (due 15th Dec)
League Starts: 19th December
Format: A series of tournaments that give points for placing, these points will then be used to seed you into the playoffs
Admins: CCN (Co-Head Admin Bitches), Wok3n (Co-Head Admin Bitches), Shrode, Mikesol, Dougie (And Website Administator), X Person I probably forgot
Servers: Skyleague - Password: TBA

Format Explanation

Every Week or Two Weeks (e.g we will skip Christmas) there will be tournaments, of different types and values (from quick fire BO1's to slugfest Bo3's), worth points for placing 1st/2nd/3rd/Quarters/Participation. These points will go into a table which will seed you into the playoffs and decide regular season champions, where you can then win the SKYLEAGUE 3 Mantle. The lowest 4-6 teams will also get their own playoffs (along with participating in the regular ones) for the Silver Cup Award.

You are NOT required to participate every tournament, but if you register you will be EXPECTED to show up, not showing up will likely mean exclusion from future signups until a talk between the team/admins can determine them not screwing up future brackets. Points will be awarded for particpation and more points for moving up ever step int he ladder. The preseason tourneys will not be seeded.
*Currently Set for 4 pre-season tournaments*
Teams Registered:
Air
Ball
Tv0
Arr
Ah
Twisted
BB
|2]
FC
LA
[8]
(T.T)

CCN
11-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Rules:
Misc:
1.1 A team with less then 6 participants is considered a forfeit, period.
1.2 Each map is to 6 goals
1.3 There is no time limit for each map
1.4 Screen shots must be taken at the ending screen and produced upon request
1.5 Each week the games schedule starts at 6pm GMT on the Sunday.
1.6 Bannings from league/server will only come from actions within server/league play.
1.8 A team will put 7 players in for every map, in case of disconnect the 7th player (who is sitting) can sub in. Abuse of this rule to constantly sub a player in and out will lead to removal of this privilege for your team. If a team only has 6 they can put in 6 players for the map and play.
1.9 My rulings, CCN, are final. The buck stops here.

2.1 5 Minutes past match time if a team has not organized it is a forfeit.
2.2 Any and all roster changes must be approved by the admins, excess changes will be blocked but otherwise will likely be approved
2.3 Evil Is a person

CCN
11-18-2010, 03:01 PM

evilarsenal
11-18-2010, 03:03 PM
1st post lewlz

<reserved for trolling or antitrolling>

GGQ
11-18-2010, 03:19 PM
I don't think you know what ergo means.

CCN
11-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Dont post about wanting a team here. This is signups. If an admin walks by could they please clean off the offtopic posts, thanks.

mlopes
11-18-2010, 03:47 PM
=AIR= wants to participate. What should we do?

CCN
11-18-2010, 03:48 PM
=AIR= wants to participate. What should we do?

This. Welcome aboard

drunkguava
11-18-2010, 04:07 PM
{ball} is in it to win it.

CCN
11-18-2010, 04:11 PM
Ball and Air signed up, just gonna need your rosters by 15th Dec

drunkguava
11-18-2010, 04:18 PM
Ball and Air signed up, just gonna need your rosters by 15th Dec

Edit: nvm hoooooboy

York
11-18-2010, 06:58 PM
i am teh admin also ccn.

Nikon
11-18-2010, 07:00 PM
So can you play the match 5v5? or if you have 5 or less it's a forfeit?

5 Minutes after game time if your not ready, is considered a forfeit? this seems pretty harsh.

Goose
11-18-2010, 08:11 PM
Is there a roster limit?

drunkguava
11-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Is there a roster limit?

this may not work so well. Most ball clans have a million players. For some clans like AH they can probably split, but for {ball} even with our 1.2 million player, we barely get 6 a game. It will be a challenge, but the tournament style setup will definitely help.

tmic225
11-18-2010, 08:42 PM
///tVo is definitely in this :D

NO MORE 2ND PLACE FINISHES :mad:

Goose
11-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Twisted is in. Prepare to be caramelized.

Selfish Lover
11-18-2010, 09:45 PM
AH| is in.

Wyrd
11-18-2010, 09:53 PM
{arr} is in. Just need to go lock 2 of our 16 pirates in the hold. :\

Radium
11-18-2010, 09:56 PM
///tVo is definitely in this :D

NO MORE 2ND PLACE FINISHES :mad:

But second place finishes are what make us the best.

York
11-18-2010, 10:58 PM
But second place finishes are what make us the best.

1st is worst, 2nd is best

TVO PLAYS TO WIN

ufo
11-19-2010, 01:36 AM
(T.T) would like to play despite my probable absence

JWhatever
11-19-2010, 11:58 AM
Can the teams switch their players on their rosters between the tournaments or must they play with the same players 'till the end of playoffs?

-J

CCN
11-19-2010, 12:17 PM
one roster for season, I will accept a limited number of roster substitutions, but nothign near enough to achieve a new roster for every tourney.

CCN
11-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Ālso, please note if you're a player looking for a team or a team looking for players then please pm me as I can likely help find good matches.

beefheart
11-23-2010, 07:50 PM
:(

Hey CCN,

I was wondering why you included a maximum roster size? I must admit it looks fancy and official and it keeps things ordered, but other then that I only see disadvantages.

For me personally:
Because of this roster max size, i have to be honest to my clan and say i cannot commit to any scrim. So they probably will leave me out the roster and i cannot participate in SL3. Which is sad, because although i cannot commit, the chances are significant i will be able to show up for some of the matches. I really love these league games, because they probably will be the most competitive and fun ones of the coming months.

tgleaf
11-23-2010, 07:53 PM
Hey CCN,

I was wondering why you included a maximum roster size? I must admit it looks fancy and official and it keeps things ordered, but other then that I only see disadvantages.

CCN didn't want {ball} to auto-win. Act of treason, imo.

:p

Clapon
11-23-2010, 09:21 PM
The roster size is needed its not hard to get 6 of 14 people, teams like tvo will probably have 4 teams which just mean more competition and then we wont have servers full of 20 players from two teams just watching when they could be playing...

plus its just so much more organized this way and is a long overdue addition to SL

York
11-23-2010, 09:21 PM
CCN didn't want {ball} to auto-win. Act of treason, imo.

:p

he didnt want you guys to prepare super hard for huge let down, when you face tvo

Ajuk999
11-23-2010, 10:55 PM
he didnt want you guys to prepare super hard for huge let down, when you face tvo

Don't get to excited, AH has a few big victories under it's belt...

York
11-25-2010, 08:55 PM
So, I can make a wiki for this shin dig if you want CCN.

Talk to me

Seadog
11-28-2010, 09:26 PM
-={8}=-

Eight-ball reports for sky league.

Regards.
Seadog

-={8}=-

Goose
12-01-2010, 08:48 AM
Official Twisted roster:

Apathy
Clapon
donk
evilarsenal
G00SE
Ingbo
Kuja900
Maverick
MJ
shrode
sunshineduck
Synnik
TheGenesis
Wok3n

York
12-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Official Twisted roster:

Apathy
Clapon
donk
evilarsenal
G00SE
Ingbo
Kuja900
Maverick
MJ
shrode
sunshineduck
Synnik
TheGenesis
Wok3n

You will be punished

lakospeter91
12-01-2010, 02:29 PM
FC is not sure yet. We'll update you soon.

Prune
12-03-2010, 05:25 PM
BB is in, will put up a roster later today

wolf'j'max
12-03-2010, 05:33 PM
cool to have (T.T) in btw, first tournament with them, some new competition =]

tgleaf
12-03-2010, 05:53 PM

York, sorry I missed this post. Should we bring back the deflated ball image from SL2? 'Cause that threat worked well.

York
12-03-2010, 06:48 PM
York, sorry I missed this post. Should we bring back the deflated ball image from SL2? 'Cause that threat worked well.

did not participate in SL2.

i know tvo will win this

Ajuk999
12-03-2010, 06:56 PM

i know tvo will win this

I hope AH can surprise us all again by beating tvo... in the Finals.

trolololed

drunkguava
12-03-2010, 07:52 PM

i know tvo will win this

After you backed up your talk in the apl playoffs, I think you're in a great position to be cocky about sl3. Oh wait.

A Nipple
12-05-2010, 06:37 PM
i need a clan who wants meh! =] am great with splodet!

Distraction
12-06-2010, 01:08 AM

Sunaku
12-07-2010, 04:30 PM
:(

Hey CCN,

For me personally:
Because of this roster max size, i have to be honest to my clan and say i cannot commit to any scrim. So they probably will leave me out the roster and i cannot participate in SL3. Which is sad, because although i cannot commit, the chances are significant i will be able to show up for some of the matches. I really love these league games, because they probably will be the most competitive and fun ones of the coming months.
Jokes about the overweight clans aside, I agree with beefheart here.
On one hand, asking for a roster list is a welcome and much needed addition to ensure clans are accurately represented. On the other hand, setting the roster limit to 14 is a bit drastic and puzzling when you look at the ball scene.

Most (every?) ball clans have been running with more than 14 members for months now. Members more or less active, sure, but it would be unfair for them to be left out of a competition because their schedule may not be totally dedicated to Altitude.
Personally, Arr can make it work, but it means leaving out one of our most active players just because he'll be out for two weeks. It's just an example but I'm sure other clans will have to proceed to similar roster cuts. Cuts they shouldn't have to make on the sole deciding factor of a magical number, in my opinion.

The choices of self-managed clans already come with consequences, and it feels unnecessary to put such a roster limit. If some clans are too obese to perform efficiently as a team, then they should suffer the only true judgement of the battlefield.
I think it would be wise to reconsider this limit. If it's not in removing it entirely, then maybe the cap number could be more in accordance with the ball scene's reality.

Another concern is related to the SkyLeague servers. Last time we tested them to find a scrimming place, half our team had red pings. So I just wonder if those servers will be the ones used and if EU servers are an option.

lakospeter91
12-09-2010, 06:08 PM
The Football Club is signing up.
Will provide our roster soon.

CCN
12-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Servers used are Phongs, the current APL's. EU servers could be used if I can fight someone to host them and both teams agree to play on it.

Roster cap stays, I may increase it one at most. If a team has 14 members active enough that they have to leave someone who has to miss a coupla weeks then maybe they should consider cutting unneccessary members. Roster size is almost 2 1/2 times a fielded team.

It's up to the clans if they leave some of their members high and dry at the last second or give them time to find an alternate team.

Please also note that if you can only play every so often you can organize and register a team specifically for one of the weekly independent tourney with other players who can only play once in a while and enjoy the competition without the complete dedication.

Edit: If teams can't field 6/14 members and have to miss too many tourneys that is a problem that I will address at a later date.
I look forward to tv0 submitting 3 rosters.

Ajuk999
12-09-2010, 06:26 PM
CCN, BB, Team [|2] and FC have signed up but they aren't on the team list..?

Wyrd
12-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Roster cap stays, I may increase it one at most. If a team has 14 members active enough that they have to leave someone who has to miss a coupla weeks then maybe they should consider cutting unneccessary members. Roster size is almost 2 1/2 times a fielded team.

It's up to the clans if they leave some of their members high and dry at the last second or give them time to find an alternate team.

What's wrong with having a clan/team with more than 14 members, even if that is almost 2.5 times a fielded team? Is the cap there just because you have a dislike of big clans and you hope the cap will show them the error of their indiscriminatory ways, or do you have other reasons?

That said, thanks for organising SL again. :)

CCN
12-10-2010, 04:09 AM
Teamlist is in my person files, I will update everything at once instead of in small globs.

From my perspective too many people sit on the bench, this roster size will get more people playing hopefully if teams do right by their members and organise more then 1 team if it is required. If this roster change can get more people playing then thats great, if it leads to teams not able to field 6 then it will change.

Clapon
12-10-2010, 05:04 AM
Teamlist is in my person files, I will update everything at once instead of in small globs.

From my perspective too many people sit on the bench, this roster size will get more people playing hopefully if teams do right by their members and organise more then 1 team if it is required. If this roster change can get more people playing then thats great, if it leads to teams not able to field 6 then it will change.

theres no reason 14 people cant 6 to show if they are even semi dedicated to the tourney

York
12-10-2010, 10:51 AM
After you backed up your talk in the apl playoffs, I think you're in a great position to be cocky about sl3. Oh wait.

Bring

It

CCN
12-10-2010, 04:56 PM
I am flirting with a rotation system of sorts, for players who can onlys how up a few times and not commit the whole season. It's still int he works but the rotatedp layers may be limited to x games or summat (for old timers).

Still reccomend teams submit 2 rosters.

Sunaku
12-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Unfortunately, I think this limit will lead to more people sitting on the bench, definitely this time, instead of getting more playtime with a new team. I see no issue with clans splitting up in 2 or 15 teams, but a quick look at the ambiant management tells me there won't be much of those cases. If some clans are so big that they have 20 or more active players, you may think it is the wrong way of managing a clan, but in the end it's an issue that should only be dealt internally among said clans.
The core problem is not really about being able to succesfully field a roster; the problem is that there is no real reason for teammates playing for months together to leave anyone out. Even a single one would be unfair.

theres no reason 14 people cant 6 to show if they are even semi dedicated to the tourney
Again, as beefheart's example and mine showed, it is counterproductive in that semi-dedicated players more likely will be ostracized, rather than having a chance to play.

CCN
12-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Considering you have to shwo up roughly once every 2 and a half weeks to make the roster size works, semi-dedicated players should be able to play. If you can only show up once every month thats just plain not dedicated.

If a clan wants to leave more of its members sitting on the bench that is the clans choice, and if its members are happy being excluded just to keep the clan name that is also their choice. I can't force people to make moves that get them play time but I can sure as heck put incentives to. So, deal, internally, with the fact you are going to be unable to include some members. Maybe you have the strength of leadership to do something about it, internally of course.

Here's a suggestion, get all these semi dedicated players, talk to another clan ergo tv0, ball and get together a semi regular team that signs up to only every 2nd or 3rd tourney. They all get to play as semi reguarly as they want, only have to dedicate one sunday a month which they can likely do, and wallah.

Balls in the court of the players

mikesol
12-10-2010, 09:38 PM
So I apologize if I'm over-stepping my grounds here but the original intent for a roster cap (at least in apl) was to make it so you couldn't have one (or even a few) teams hogging all of the players (i.e. making the league super small). It's great and all that people want to play with all of their friends or all wear the same tag and whatnot. However, if you have teams with say 30 people on them - the question has to be asked - is that necessary? With already what looks to be a limited number of teams in this tournament wouldn't it be better to try and break some of those teams up into like 2 or maybe even 3 sub-teams?

I realize that there are a lot of people who can't commit and who only want to play a few games - but are teams mostly made up of people like that? Would it not be possible to break up the larger teams into 2 and have some of those people on both sides?

Who knows - teams might even learn more about their own members playing against them competitively!

I don't think CCN is trying to push his idea that teams should have < 14 on them - I think it's more of a "in the spirit of competition and professionalism - let's try and get some more teams in here and not hog all the players." That and - as the games aren't every week (and you only sign up when you want to play) - is it really necessary to have 20+ people in order to field 6?

With all of that being said - is it against the rules to sub people in and out in between weeks? If you have someone like beefheart - why not sub him in during one of the weeks that he can make it? He should be able to know if he can make it prior to the games starting (as teams should be finalized prior to each game day)? There would be a set number of substitutions allowed so that it didn't just turn into a "well i'll just substitute 12 players this week."

Kuja900
12-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Mike is there any peanut butter you don't feel the need to stick your fingers in lol

nobodyhome
12-10-2010, 11:05 PM
did i just hear kuja calling someone else intrusive

tgleaf
12-10-2010, 11:07 PM
if you have teams with say 30 people on them - the question has to be asked - is that necessary? With already what looks to be a limited number of teams in this tournament wouldn't it be better to try and break some of those teams up into like 2 or maybe even 3 sub-teams?

Yep. Nope.

is it really necessary to have 20+ people in order to field 6?

Yep.

I know, it sounds lame. But we tried with 30 members to field 12 players (two teams) for SL1 and failed miserably. We tried again for APL3 with 5 players (one team) and failed miserably.

We have maybe 15 active members and to field 6 should be doable, but just because we have 30 people on our clan roster doesn't mean we can field more than one team. Yeah, you could argue that we should only recruit "active" members, but that designation changes over time so we can't just keep 15 people and say that's {ball}.

Having the luxury of picking from whichever 8-15 people show up on a given day is a huge benefit versus saying, "well, we have 4 from the roster and another 4 who aren't on the roster, so we have to forfeit." Doesn't that seem a little backwards to have people show up who can't play?

Edit: By the way, I'm not totally against the roster cap here. I'd rather it wasn't instated, but I get what CCN's saying. I'm more responding to Mikesol about creating multiple teams. The worst part about the roster cap is the disappointment highly-skilled players feel when I tell them they didn't make the cut. Without a roster cap, they are guaranteed _some_ playing time somewhere during the tourney. So yeah, I'd be in favor of an open sub policy of some sort.

mikesol
12-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Yep. Nope.

Yep.

I know, it sounds lame. But we tried with 30 members to field 12 players (two teams) for SL1 and failed miserably. We tried again for APL3 with 5 players (one team) and failed miserably.

We have maybe 15 active members and to field 6 should be doable, but just because we have 30 people on our clan roster doesn't mean we can field more than one team. Yeah, you could argue that we should only recruit "active" members, but that designation changes over time so we can't just keep 15 people and say that's {ball}.

Having the luxury of picking from whichever 8-15 people show up on a given day is a huge benefit versus saying, "well, we have 4 from the roster and another 4 who aren't on the roster, so we have to forfeit." Doesn't that seem a little backwards to have people show up who can't play?

I'm still confused why you can't just have people confirm / deny whether or not they can show up on a given week? Do people not know how to plan their schedules well enough that they don't know until 5 minutes prior to the game whether they can show up or not (I really don't mean to be offensive with this question. Perhaps there are some circumstances I'm missing here)?

>_> I guess if people can't plan ahead and you're not going to be able to field a team without it then I'd vote for a roster cap extension. I do think it would be better for everyone if people could commit to whether or not they're going to be there in a given week, though.

Edit: Fair enough about the multiple teams point. I'm still not sure why a roster cap should be taken away entirely, though.

Mike is there any peanut butter you don't feel the need to stick your fingers in lol

1) I was asked to give some input here.
2) At least I'm trying to help rather than just trolling threads ;)

tgleaf
12-10-2010, 11:22 PM
I'm still confused why you can't just have people confirm / deny whether or not they can show up on a given week? Do people not know how to plan their schedules well enough that they don't know until 5 minutes prior to the game whether they can show up or not (I really don't mean to be offensive with this question. Perhaps there are some circumstances I'm missing here)?

I was under the impression that the roster you submit is the roster you stick with over many weeks. So while those 14 people might be good for the first week, when their schedules change, we might need other people to fill in. That's the rub.

If I only need to submit 14 people for the first week, and I can submit a new 14-person roster for the second week, then obviously I have no problem with that.

CCN?

mikesol
12-10-2010, 11:28 PM
I was under the impression that the roster you submit is the roster you stick with over many weeks. So while those 14 people might be good for the first week, when their schedules change, we might need other people to fill in. That's the rub.

If I only need to submit 14 people for the first week, and I can submit a new 14-person roster for the second week, then obviously I have no problem with that.

CCN?

Well in my first post I asked that and the question about substitutes. How many substitutions do you think you'd need for this tournament? Keep in mind you don't have to play in every week (so if one week you can't field 6 you can just not register for that tourney)

Ajuk999
12-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Well in my first post I asked that and the question about substitutes. How many substitutions do you think you'd need for this tournament? Keep in mind you don't have to play in every week (so if one week you can't field 6 you can just not register for that tourney)
Didn't know this, thanks for the info mike!

CCN
12-11-2010, 05:37 AM
just got up, will read and answer shortly.

blln4lyf
12-11-2010, 08:04 PM
just got up, will read and answer shortly.

so much for this

CCN
12-12-2010, 02:23 AM
so much for this

read it, answers to everything posted have already been posted (ergo rule on subs currently being you can't sub in entire rosters). Changes to policy obv. take more time then a day if they happen.

SPeciaL
12-12-2010, 10:43 AM
CCN, i've PMed the roster of =AIR= already in case you haven't read it.

Seadog
12-12-2010, 11:27 AM
-={8}=-

Eight-ball roster for SKY:

Asound
Bkla
Dougie
Gontar
Huh?
Kazabi
krzo
matteo84
moser.steve
Seadog
Shrimpy

I wish you all good luck and a happy new year!

-={8}=-

Wyrd
12-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Arr's roster, under some protest, see the above posted arguments. I understand the motivation for wanting a cap, but find the arguments against more compelling.

-SkYp
-Habeas
-Iderik
-Trix
-Wyrd
-Sunaku
-Akkargutt
-Mortva
-Cipso
-Dim
-Micro
-Maleus
-Strzy
-Strong Coffee

SPeciaL
12-13-2010, 06:26 AM
in case you didn't get my PM, here is =AIR= roster

SPeciaL
GUI.tar
JWhatever
Spart Evo
Mandubienne
PenutButterJellyTime
Honn
TheSquid&theWhale
Dancingfatman
Sukitox
Patateh
nicely
Mystery'
Matrin

drunkguava
12-13-2010, 07:10 AM
{ball} Roster
Presented by Domino's
http://www2.blackpooltoday.co.uk/images/Dominos.jpg

drunkguava
O.o
polio
nikon
Anghell
Hollywood
Sinstar
ballin
braiden
CCN
wiseguy
andy
xx2
elixer or elxir or something

lakospeter91
12-15-2010, 06:41 PM
Football Club roster:

- Airbender
- Arpe
- bkon [angry whale]
- Cpt. Slow
- Erratic
- GetSome!
- Hranoid
- Joaquin
- lakospeter
- Lisovin
- Manive
- mue7z3
- nEophyten
- Pidimas

bradgillis
12-15-2010, 09:05 PM
loool elixer or elxir or something

VeRiTaS
12-15-2010, 10:44 PM
I am sorry but BB will have to withdraw from the tournament .
As many players have decided to play for their Ball clan .
sorry again .

Veritas ,

Distraction
12-16-2010, 01:11 AM
Line up for |2

Distraction
iKiLLz
Tridecagon
DaPro
trendy11one
O v n i
Ligature
Smoke_You
Haaldre
Gai Daigoji
Nanaht
fod
lillkillen
Nade

tmic225
12-16-2010, 02:13 AM
///tVo. Roster
Presented by Pizza Hut
http://smartcanucks.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/pizza-hut-logo.jpg
America's Favorite Pizza

tmic225
bummeln
carstairs
Considered
dalek (g0g)
Devedse
mled
Radium
rojomojo
Sky
unbreakable
Val
Vimp
York

drunkguava
12-16-2010, 03:41 AM
BOOOOOOoooooOOOoOoOOoOooOoOOOOOOOooOoOoOOOOOO. Your Pizza's WEAK, son.

tgleaf
12-16-2010, 03:52 AM
///tVo. Roster
Presented by Pizza Hut

Runner-up even in the sponsorship department. Huh.

MajorPayne257
12-16-2010, 04:16 AM
Runner-up even in the sponsorship department. Huh.

Couldn't agree more. I don't think it's even comprehensible how much better Domino's is over Pizza Hut.

Ajuk999
12-16-2010, 06:45 AM
ACES♤HIGH Official Roster

Brought to you by:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2ro42fq.gif

The Roster

- Selfish Lover
- MajorPayne
- Dark Sage
- Kaizen
- Dark Nietzsche
- Shmo55
- OneNeutrino
- Hoss Delgado
- Jewbacchus
- Nipple
- Vesuvius
- LeggoMyEggo
- Ron-E
- Cazesudo

mjolnir416
12-16-2010, 10:41 AM
ACES♤HIGH Official Roster

Brought to you by:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2ro42fq.gif

The Roster

- Selfish Lover
- MajorPayne
- Dark Sage
- Kaizen
- Dark Nietzsche
- Shmo55
- OneNeutrino
- Hoss Delgado
- Jewbacchus
- Nipple
- Vesuvius
- LeggoMyEggo
- Ron-E
- Cazesudo

Touche....

MajorPayne257
12-16-2010, 02:12 PM
I bet Selfish feels pretty ****ty right about now.

tmic225
12-16-2010, 03:55 PM
BOOOOOOoooooOOOoOoOOoOooOoOOOOOOOooOoOoOOOOOO. Your Pizza's WEAK, son.

As much as I like mucus and bodily fluids in my pizza... I think I'll stick to America's favorite Pizza :D

Ajuk999
12-16-2010, 04:11 PM
Where I live Domino's has a very bad reputation. Pacifica Pizza is 10 times better.

Selfish Lover
12-16-2010, 04:31 PM
I bet Selfish feels pretty ****ty right about now.

Ha I'll let Ajuk be flashy. I'm more of a minimalistic kind of guy

Smushface
12-16-2010, 04:31 PM
team cmon. wtf.

tgleaf
12-16-2010, 05:49 PM
Team 'cmon' 'wtf'

That's a good name. gluck

Nikon
12-27-2010, 03:34 AM
WHAT? have I missed TWO weeks\???? I haven't heard anything about SL3 matches yet and it says that it started 2 weeks ago, what is going on?

tmic225
12-27-2010, 03:37 AM
WHAT? have I missed TWO weeks\???? I haven't heard anything about SL3 matches yet and it says that it started 2 weeks ago, what is going on?

oh crap i didn't notice either nikon :(

mjolnir416
12-27-2010, 07:23 AM
First one is Jan 2nd.

edit- http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5486
http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5516

lakospeter91
12-30-2010, 08:25 PM
There is a minor change in FC's SkyLeague roster: instead of Hranoid, we would like to let Rownage play. So the new roster is:

- Airbender
- Arpe
- bkon [angry whale]
- Cpt. Slow
- Erratic
- GetSome!
- Joaquin
- lakospeter
- Lisovin
- Manive
- mue7z3
- nEophyten
- Pidimas
- Rownage

Please approve this change in our line-up.
Peter (FC.lakospeter)

tmic225
12-30-2010, 09:44 PM
CCN are the brackets still coming out today?

CCN
12-31-2010, 09:11 AM
CCN are the brackets still coming out today?

tmr when i become sober

Wok3N^
12-31-2010, 02:43 PM
tmr when i become sober

We all know what happens when CCN isn't sober.

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4379

Wyrd
01-01-2011, 01:26 PM
If both teams agree (probably because they are both mostly from the EU) can an SL match be played on a non-SL, EU-based server? Or is there an EU SL server now?

CCN
01-01-2011, 01:58 PM
They can, but I havn't provided any.

drunkguava
01-02-2011, 04:27 AM
Sub ccn for sky in {ball} roster.
sub bsteady for xx2.
sub gustav for anghell.

[Y]
01-02-2011, 07:30 PM
The preseason tourneys will not be seeded.
*Currently Set for 4 pre-season tournaments*
i didn't sign us up for the week 1 tournament because I think we'd struggle getting 6 and I didn't want to take a forfeit loss in an optional week.

So I was under the impression that this was the first of the preseason tourneys, but Sinstar says otherwise. Can I have clarification?

CCN
01-03-2011, 03:31 AM
everyweek is optional, the season is the playoffs which is one mega tourney.

Kuja900
01-03-2011, 09:26 AM
everyweek is optional, the season is the playoffs which is one mega tourney.

Are playoffs even necessary? Why not just highest points ships the win?

shrode
01-03-2011, 11:04 AM
he has a point ccn. if there is a tournament at the end... then who really gives a **** about these ones? seeding isnt that important.

Ajuk999
01-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Are playoffs even necessary? Why not just highest points ships the win?

+1

and +1 to what shrode said.

CCN
01-03-2011, 04:42 PM
U all have a point, instea of playoffs ill put a bnig points tournament to round eveyrhting off.

Kuja900
01-03-2011, 06:12 PM
U all have a point, instea of playoffs ill put a bnig points tournament to round eveyrhting off.

Can you please re write this more legibly I do not understand what you mean.

Evan20000
01-03-2011, 06:21 PM

Translation: CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN there's no final tournament CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN

MajorPayne257
01-03-2011, 06:42 PM
So highest points wins.

Let's do a mega tourney for funsies

leggomyeggo
01-03-2011, 10:45 PM
I am sorry but BB will have to withdraw from the tournament .
As many players have decided to play for their Ball clan .
sorry again .

Veritas ,

Not sure if you saw this or not, because Blood Brothers is still up on the site. Just don't want to cause any mishaps.

Dougie
01-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Not sure if you saw this or not, because Blood Brothers is still up on the site. Just don't want to cause any mishaps.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I did miss Veritas' original message. I will update the website accordingly tomorrow.

PACMAN
06-18-2013, 12:34 AM
2011, 4 more teams back then, sad how alti is slowly dying ^^

also read that they used to have 3 eu and 3us players on each team playing for lag issues?