PDA

View Full Version : World cup?

[F.M] Joker
01-11-2011, 08:35 PM
hey guys i have in a lot of time thinking of a world cup on alti, i know that a lot of countries can't make a roster but i think that about 8 or something can.
then it doesn't matter if your already in a clan because you will only play for your countries in this league.
i think it could be very fun.
i am not myself so good at arranging a league so it could help me if somebody could help me get this started and we'll see where it goes. we will collect some leaders from all the countries who can make a full roster in the league, then it will be like a clan but only in this league, then when the league is finished everybody can go back to their normal clans

post what u think of the idea

Demuyt
01-11-2011, 08:43 PM
This has already been brought up and it was deducted that we couldn't get enough teams with competitive players to make a league.

Instead there was a USA vs. the rest of the world tournament, and from what I heard it was pretty successful.

[F.M] Joker
01-11-2011, 08:48 PM
i think we can gather enough countries

DMCM
I thought of organising something like this before, but other than USA and Canada only 3 more countries could realistically get a team, keeping both TBD and Ball in mind.

When I thought of doing it, I went through all of ladder and ball ladder and took all players with a reasonable ammount of ladder games divided by countries. Like I said, outside of North America, only UK, Germany and Netherlands had a decent ammount of regular players. France and Italy could have worked too with some effort.

South/Central America and Oceania don't even have enough players for a team of their continent. Africa has zero. Asia has maybe 7 or 8 active (and really good, most of them) players, but it would be hard to make an Asian team as well.

[F.M] Joker
This has already been brought up and it was deducted that we couldn't get enough teams with competitive players to make a league.

Instead there was a USA vs. the rest of the world tournament, and from what I heard it was pretty successful.

we need 4 countries or more

[F.M] Joker
01-11-2011, 08:50 PM
i already know that usa and denmark can participate

Demuyt
01-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Joker;101282']i think we can gather enough countries

Uum well you need at least 10 active players from every country in order to keep a team showing up to matches, and at least 4 teams to run a league (at least from what I've seen).

[F.M] Joker
01-11-2011, 08:51 PM
I thought of organising something like this before, but other than USA and Canada only 3 more countries could realistically get a team, keeping both TBD and Ball in mind.

When I thought of doing it, I went through all of ladder and ball ladder and took all players with a reasonable ammount of ladder games divided by countries. Like I said, outside of North America, only UK, Germany and Netherlands had a decent ammount of regular players. France and Italy could have worked too with some effort.

South/Central America and Oceania don't even have enough players for a team of their continent. Africa has zero. Asia has maybe 7 or 8 active (and really good, most of them) players, but it would be hard to make an Asian team as well.

i want to make only ball, then someone else can try to make TBD at another point

DMCM
01-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Even if we had

USA
Canada
UK
Germany
Netherlands
France
Italy
rest of Europe
rest of the World

That's 8 teams, but think of the ping issues...

Demuyt
01-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Just thought of something: what about making "zones"? eg. one that gathers Sweden, Finland and Norway together.

DMCM
01-11-2011, 08:52 PM
That's 9*

We could suppress the "rest" into one only i guess or remove one of the European countries with small playerbases.

[F.M] Joker
01-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Uum well you need at least 10 active players from every country in order to keep a team showing up to matches, and at least 4 teams to run a league (at least from what I've seen).

hmm it don't need to be pro ballers in all countries just that we can gather a team is good enough

[F.M] Joker
01-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Just thought of something: what about making "zones"? eg. one that gathers Sweden, Finland and Norway together.

that could be a pretty good idea but if a country can make a roster then they should just do that, but countries who can't make a full roster they can do it

DMCM
01-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Yea but then US would still rape, unless there's like a preliminary american championship or if you divide the US into zones too

[F.M] Joker
01-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Yea but then US would still rape, unless there's like a preliminary american championship or if you divide the US into zones too

then we will just divide them into zones

Demuyt
01-11-2011, 09:12 PM
+1 on OP ammuricans. Also each team should get some playing time together before the tourny because they'll obviously be of different skill level and will need to adapt to each other.

Another thing; how do people get sorted out? According to origin, location...?

robinb98
01-11-2011, 09:16 PM
sweden got 3 as i know. (Me, Ingbo and that other guy)

Demuyt
01-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Belgium: Me, Step, Tote (and "KLF.Dam" I believe?)

Greece: Me, Genesis + some noobs and wannabee greeks (sinstar)

berker
01-11-2011, 11:13 PM
I think a small tournament could be arranged, there must be people on the same region knowing each other well enough. Like you say 10 people and 4 team. Turkey also can join this, I know like 10 people or more. But you are right about the problem of connection. Also everybody is not on the forum and will not be aware of this tournament. This is a pretty hard tournament to form for overall world I think..

MintzMachete
01-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Jew team: woken, ninju, sky, carstairs, mike, Mintz. Op

Ajuk999
01-12-2011, 12:02 AM
Americans will pwn this.

Ribilla
01-12-2011, 12:08 AM
+1 on OP ammuricans. Also each team should get some playing time together before the tourny because they'll obviously be of different skill level and will need to adapt to each other.

Another thing; how do people get sorted out? According to origin, location...?

Just use the location which the ladder site gives people. It's easy then and people can't make up what country they are from.

berker
01-12-2011, 01:33 AM
Just use the location which the ladder site gives people. It's easy then and people can't make up what country they are from.

:) but some of Turkish are in Germany

[F.M] Joker
01-12-2011, 06:49 AM
Denmark: me, noobzor, Vivaz, memories, DJ nightost, Arpe
maybe denmark and Sweden shoud go together?

mlopes
01-12-2011, 08:02 AM
sweden got 3 as i know. (Me, Ingbo and that other guy)

Squid? He is Swedish.

Belgium: Me, Step, Tote (and "KLF.Dam" I believe?)

Greece: Me, Genesis + some noobs and wannabee greeks (sinstar)

You are in two countries? Also Pidimas is Greek, and some other guy I can't remember the name.

Jew team: woken, ninju, sky, carstairs, mike, Mintz. Op
TwistedCookie and PeanutButterJellyTime if you're speaking about Israel.

beefheart
01-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Holland team goes for top 3

We have me, tomi, squid&whale, wolfjmax, anghell, wyrd etc.

France would me be my other top 3 contestant sunaku, val, pat dim..,.

US can be split up in states imo, or otherwise east and west

JWhatever
01-12-2011, 09:44 PM
Finland has only about 2-3 active players that I know of.
Me, d4rt and keppo,. Then of course gemi and 2 of my friends, who havn't even reached level 60.

-J

Demuyt
01-12-2011, 09:54 PM
How does this look? Please Report your zone according to this and I'll put you in to see how many we can possibly get. America could be split up in 3 or 4 if needed...

Zones:

Europe:

Zone 1: (Vikings) Norway + Sweden + Finland + Denmark
(Joker, Robin, Ingbo, noobzor, Vivaz, D4rt, Keppo, Gemi, Memories, DJ Nightost, Arpe, JWhatever, Squid, Void, Maleus, Akkargut, Kazabi) 17 Players

Zone 2: France + Belgium
(Dem, Val, Sunaku, Patateh, Dim, Step, Tote, Tyr, Mandubienne, Squirtle, Uburn, Arbiter, Nours) 13 Players

Zone 3: (Oranges) Holland
(Beefheart, Tomi, Wolf, Micro, Anghell, Boko, Duke, Robke, Wyrd, Mystery, Stygma, Nibordib, Bones) 13 Players

Zone 4: (Mediterraneans) Spain + Portugal + Italy + Greece + Turkey + Israel
(braiden, Strzy, DMCM, Pidimas, Andy, Guitar, Mandrad, Ovni, Stardust, TwistedCookie, PJBT, Ninju, Deli, Starkiller, Teo, Onat, Mahmut, Vecihi, Pipi) 19 Players

Zone 5: Germany + Austria + Switzerland
(Starscream, Tosconi, Tekno, Surprise) 4 Players

Zone 6: (Tea Time) United Kingdom
(Wolfey, Banana, Trix, Nipple, DancingFatMan, Dougie, Danielle, Nipple) 7 Players

Zone 6: Rest of Europe + Russia
(Trendy, Lakospeter, Seadog, Arshavin, Strong Coffee) 5 players

Asia, Oceania and South America:

Zone 7: Asia + Oceania + South America +Canada
(Flight 666, CCN, Sukitox, SPeciaL, Mled, O.o, LeKai, Don't Follow) 8 Players

America:

Zone 8: West USA = from the West Coast to Connecticut
(Ajuk, Goose, Radium, Major Payne) 4 Players

Zone 9: East USA = from Texas to the East Coast

beefheart
01-12-2011, 10:32 PM
I would say to try to get as much as possible just country groups, that would be most fun imo. If they dont reach 8 or something close they could zone with each other

Strzy
01-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Sign me up for Spain, if possible.

JWhatever
01-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Zone 1: Norway + Sweden + Finland + Denmark (Joker, Robin, Ingbo, noobzor, Vivaz, D4rt, Keppo, Gemi, Memories, DJ Nightost, Arpe)

Leaving me out gives me a sad panda face :<
Also, Squid lives in Sweden nowadays and he is a Swede.

-J

Demuyt
01-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Leaving me out gives me a sad panda face :<
Also, Squid lives in Sweden nowadays and he is a Swede.

-J

aw :(

adding you now.

MintzMachete
01-12-2011, 11:22 PM
connecticut is east coast demmy. and texas is west. I would say west coast, middle two time zones, and east coast for 3 zones.

MintzMachete
01-12-2011, 11:23 PM
plus, what aboot canada

Demuyt
01-12-2011, 11:33 PM
plus, what aboot canada

I'll add Canada and UK tomorrow cause now I'm just yaaaawwnnn *drops on keyboard*

Wyrd
01-13-2011, 01:55 AM
Netherlands.

And I know Squirtle is French. Sunaka and her are having french lady armpit hair braiding parties.

Spartan
01-13-2011, 02:49 AM
connecticut is east coast demmy. and texas is west. I would say west coast, middle two time zones, and east coast for 3 zones.

I agree with this. US will have to be split into more than just 2 zones. n yea connecticut is pretty far east dem......like atlantic far :P

berker
01-13-2011, 04:09 AM
Which game types this world cup will be about ?

Tekn0
01-13-2011, 04:37 AM
Joker;101375']Denmark: me, noobzor, Vivaz, memories, DJ nightost, Arpe

Aaaandd Now we know why you want to start this idea... :D

I live in Germany, but I'm not a german (and no not turkish) so what should I do? Would I be entitled to join German team?

TwistedCookie
01-13-2011, 05:54 AM
Zone 4:Spain + Portugal + Italy + Greece + Turkey + Israel (braiden, , Strzy, DMCM, Pidimas, Andy, Guitar, Mandrad, Ovni, Stardust, TwistedCookie, PJBT)

You should add Ninju to the list he is Israeli too..

berker
01-13-2011, 06:55 AM
You can add F-16 Deli, F-16 Starkiller, F-16 Teo, F-16 Onat, and F-16 Mahmut for Turkey.

mlopes
01-13-2011, 10:15 AM
How does this look? Please Report your zone according to this and I'll put you in to see how many we can possibly get. America could be split up in 3 or 4 if needed...

Zones:

Europe:

Zone 1: Norway + Sweden + Finland + Denmark (Joker, Robin, Ingbo, noobzor, Vivaz, D4rt, Keppo, Gemi, Memories, DJ Nightost, Arpe, JWhatever, Squid, Void, Maleus, Akkargut)

Zone 2: France + Belgium (Dem, Val, Sunaku, Patateh, Dim, Step, Tote, Tyr, Mandubienne)

Zone 3: Holland (Beefheart, Tomi, Wolf, Micro, Anghell, Boko, Duke, Robke)

Zone 5: Germany + Austria + Switzerland (Starscream, Tosconi)

Zone 6: Rest of Europe + Russia (Trendy, Lakospeter, Seadog, Arshavin)

Zone 7: Asia + Oceania + South America (Flight 666, CCN, Sukitox)

America:

Zone 2: France + Belgium (Dem, Val, Sunaku, Patateh, Dim, Step, Tote, Tyr, Mandubienne)

We have a lot of french in =AIR=+AA, namely -Uburn-, -Arbiter-, -Princess Squirtle-, =Nours= and I'm not sure about =Honn=. But I may be forgeting some.

Zone 3: Holland [B](Beefheart, Tomi, Wolf, Micro, Anghell, Boko, Duke, Robke)

=Mystery=, -Stygma-, -Nibordib-, -Bones- (ex KLF.Bone).

Zone 5: Germany + Austria + Switzerland (Starscream, Tosconi)

=Surprise= lives in germany.

Zone 6: Rest of Europe + Russia (Trendy, Lakospeter, Seadog, Arshavin)

Strong Coffe is russian.

Zone 4: Spain + Portugal + Italy + Greece + Turkey + Israel (braiden, , Strzy, DMCM, Pidimas, Andy, Guitar, Mandrad, Ovni, Stardust, TwistedCookie, PJBT)

Ninju from tv0 is from israel also.

Zone 7: Asia + Oceania + South America (Flight 666, CCN, Sukitox)

=SPeciaL=

I think you missed the UK... maybe include it with Portugal, Spain, since they're pretty close to each other?

Dougie
01-13-2011, 11:00 AM
I think you missed the UK... maybe include it with Portugal, Spain, since they're pretty close to each other?

Based on the ladder rankings, the Uk would have:

Wolfey, Banana, Trix, Nipple, DancingFatMan and me (just)

berker
01-13-2011, 01:46 PM
You can also add F-16 Vecihi and F-16 Pipi to Turkey, thank you.

[F.M] Joker
01-13-2011, 02:31 PM
Which game types this world cup will be about ?

it will be BALL

Goose
01-13-2011, 02:36 PM
Based on the ladder rankings, the Uk would have:

Wolfey, Banana, Trix, Nipple, DancingFatMan and me (just)

Also you can add Danielle to the UK list. Don't be fooled by her dead last ranking in ball ladder, she recently improved enough that she was able to score her first ever career goal on 1/10/11, and would be proud to represent the fine city of London if needed.

Tekn0
01-13-2011, 02:50 PM
I live in Germany, so you can put me under there xD

Dougie
01-13-2011, 03:08 PM
Also you can add Danielle to the UK list. Don't be fooled by her dead last ranking in ball ladder, she recently improved enough that she was able to score her first ever career goal on 1/10/11, and would be proud to represent the fine city of London if needed.

She can be our cheerleader! ;)

Bockit
01-14-2011, 07:14 AM
Hey I'm not sure if this is known but there are actually quite a few regular Australian players.

We have our own league running at the moment with about 30 people in it; weekly games between 4 clans. Might be able to put together an Aussie team for this, but tbh I have no idea how much interest there would be playing with lag. If there's interest to have us I can get back to you with people interested.

kazabi
01-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Zone 1: Norway + Sweden + Finland + Denmark (Joker, Robin, Ingbo, noobzor, Vivaz, D4rt, Keppo, Gemi, Memories, DJ Nightost, Arpe, JWhatever, Squid, Void, Maleus, Akkargut)

Put me in there while you're at it

Ajuk999
01-14-2011, 09:16 PM
Ajuk, Goose, Radium and Major Payne are in Zone 8.

Hoss Delgado
01-14-2011, 09:57 PM
America:

2 things. Connecticut is on the East Coast. And add me to Zone 9

Demuyt
01-14-2011, 10:23 PM
Updated. First I'm going to get all players for every zone, and then I will balance zones so each one of them has a similar roster.
Someone being on that list doesn't mean he will participate to anything of the sort, this is just a sketch in order to see if a league like that can be organized. Skyleague 3 is running at the moment and even if this is possible we will have to wait until it is over to have a tournament.
And the states should be reworked as most players seem to live in the East. Any ammurican who can help with that?

Zones:

Europe:

(Joker, Robin, Ingbo, noobzor, Vivaz, D4rt, Keppo, Gemi, Memories, DJ Nightost, Arpe, JWhatever, Squid, Void, Maleus, Akkargut, Kazabi, Gammelonkel) 18 Players

(Dem, Val, Sunaku, Patateh, Dim, Step, Tote, Tyr, Mandubienne, Squirtle, Uburn, Arbiter, Nours) 13 Players

(Beefheart, Tomi, Wolf, Micro, Anghell, Boko, Duke, Robke, Wyrd, Mystery, Stygma, Nibordib, Bones) 13 Players

(braiden, Strzy, DMCM, Pidimas, Andy, Guitar, Mandrad, Ovni, Stardust, TwistedCookie, PJBT, Ninju, Deli, Starkiller, Teo, Onat, Mahmut, Vecihi, Pipi)
19 Players

(Starscream, Tosconi, Tekno, Surprise, Hulabox, panic, DiogenesDog, Pooper) 8 Players

(Wolfey, Banana, Trix, Nipple, DancingFatMan, Dougie, Danielle, Nipple, Ribilla, CCN) 9 Players

(Trendy, Lakospeter, Seadog, Arshavin, Strong Coffee, Start, Komandor, Qzmi4, Xorg) 9 players

(Flight 666, TwistedDuck, Botakhead, Sukitox, SPeciaL, Mled, O.o, LeKai, Don't Follow) 9 Players

America:

Zone 8: New England+New York
(Mintz, FU)

Zone 9: Rest of the Eastern Seaboard
(Tmic)

Zone 10: West Coast
(Spartan)
Zone 11: South (Alabama to Arizona)
(MajorPayne)
Zone 12: Midwest
(Threevenge)

Spartan
01-15-2011, 12:47 AM
I, Spart Evo, am in zone 8

n i am willing to help rework the american states

[Y]
01-15-2011, 01:01 AM
Although I'm only good for tbd-style whoring according Sunaka, I'm in Zone 9.

MintzMachete
01-15-2011, 01:08 AM
IMO 5 American Zones

New England+New York

Rest of the Eastern Seaboard

West Coast

South (Alabama to Arizona)

Midwest

gammelonkel
01-15-2011, 01:30 AM
Hi Dem, add me to zone one for Norway

Demuyt
01-15-2011, 12:35 PM
American Zones updated, thanks Mintz. Please tell me what zone you are in again according to the new ones.

MintzMachete
01-15-2011, 12:40 PM
Ok well I am NY. Northeast should get Jersey. Midwest means Penn to wyoming. So south should include Nebraska.and such

-FT>hulabox
01-15-2011, 01:48 PM
hulabox -> zone 5

SPeciaL
01-15-2011, 02:29 PM
i'm asia...IN!

Spartan
01-16-2011, 01:07 AM
Ok well I am NY. Northeast should get Jersey. Midwest means Penn to wyoming. So south should include Nebraska.and such

I think Nebraska should be included in the Midwest if Wyoming is. Using my rudimentary drawing skills on paint, I've attached a picture with borders for separation of regions that I think would split up the states properly. In my pic, southeast would correspond to mintz' eastern seaboard, southwest to mintz' south, and west to mintz' west coast

i'm on the west coast however you decide to split it

adjahe
02-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Looks pretty good spartan. I'd be interested in playing, though i dont play much ball. Midwest yo
buffalosoldier

Demuyt
02-04-2011, 06:52 PM
York said ingame that he was interested in running that sort of thing so it might just happen.

sunshineduck
02-04-2011, 07:24 PM
York said ingame that he was interested in running that sort of thing so it might just happen.

york?

run something?

looooooooool

MajorPayne257
02-04-2011, 09:22 PM
I'm offended to be included with the Southern states, but zone 11 it is I guess.

Tosconi
02-04-2011, 09:35 PM
why do you separate The Netherlands from Germany-Austria-Switzerland group? This can easily be made to one decent group of 20 players (otherwise, for instance German group will simply forfeit).

+ I'd add all the middle european players to that group (like Poland, Czech Rep, Hungary (Dent for example))

ps: I mean you guys should consider...if you want to make this happen and go smoothly, count on teams of 20-25 players. These are not regular teams (where ppl actually know each other and always keep in touch) - so it's better to keep huge teams and hope that 6-10 guys would come to play on the same date.

pps: more players for the russian group: Start, Komandor, Qzmi4, Xorg
ppps: more players for the german goup: xml, panic, diogenesDog (and many more in the ladder).

tmic225
02-05-2011, 02:38 AM
I'm in zone 9

[Y]
02-05-2011, 03:08 AM
NY has its own zone now? Sweet, Zone 8 it is.

Demuyt
02-05-2011, 01:22 PM
why do you separate The Netherlands from Germany-Austria-Switzerland group? This can easily be made to one decent group of 20 players (otherwise, for instance German group will simply forfeit).

+ I'd add all the middle european players to that group (like Poland, Czech Rep, Hungary (Dent for example))

ps: I mean you guys should consider...if you want to make this happen and go smoothly, count on teams of 20-25 players. These are not regular teams (where ppl actually know each other and always keep in touch) - so it's better to keep huge teams and hope that 6-10 guys would come to play on the same date.

pps: more players for the russian group: Start, Komandor, Qzmi4, Xorg
ppps: more players for the german goup: xml, panic, diogenesDog (and many more in the ladder).

Yeah good points, but for the moment I am just making these groups to see how many people we can get for each. If this is to happen, they will get reworked.

leoman
02-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Hi.

Is being in the long list of players strictly limited to those who play ladder games?

I never played any ladder game, however would like to be included in the Rest of the Europe + Russia zone. I'm rubbish player atm, but would love to be considered for emergency substitution or something like that.

Thanks.

lakospeter91
02-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Here is a list of FC members' nationalities:

https://sites.google.com/site/altiskyleague/the-teams/fc

DJ Nightost is a new member, he is Danish.

darknietzsche
02-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Dem you can add me to the southeast U.S. zone (zone 9)

Spartan
02-13-2011, 02:40 AM
bump to collect more peoples' places yo

Ribilla
02-13-2011, 02:53 AM
The UK can have my killwhoring skills if they so wish.

KLF.Santana07
02-13-2011, 10:44 AM

Zones:

Europe:

(Joker, Robin, Ingbo, noobzor, Vivaz, D4rt, Keppo, Gemi, Memories, DJ Nightost, Arpe, JWhatever, Squid, Void, Maleus, Akkargut, Kazabi) 17 Players

(braiden, Strzy, DMCM, Pidimas, Andy, Guitar, Mandrad, Ovni, Stardust, TwistedCookie, PJBT, Ninju, Deli, Starkiller, Teo, Onat, Mahmut, Vecihi, Pipi) 19 Players

(Starscream, Tosconi, Tekno, Surprise) 4 Players

(Wolfey, Banana, Trix, Nipple, DancingFatMan, Dougie, Danielle, Nipple) 7 Players

(Trendy, Lakospeter, Seadog, Arshavin, Strong Coffee) 5 players

America:

Not bad, Pooper is also German.
But then we would have 5 and u made teams with 19 people..So if u put Germans and UK in one team we would have 12 and thats a good number of players i think

CCN
02-13-2011, 02:07 PM
Im in the Uk Naow GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
but I'm still kind of asian

botakhead
03-23-2011, 07:31 PM

How does he even leave me out?!

TwistedDuck
03-26-2011, 08:56 AM

You Forgot Me, i think its late, but hey w/e
im from Asia

Demuyt
03-26-2011, 08:59 AM
Done.

It's not too late, once HMMFF wins the 3v3 tourney and York sees that 3v3 plays well, something will probably get going.

Threevenge
03-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Put me in for zone 12, Iowa representing.

Xorg
03-27-2011, 11:59 AM
I have an idea. What about to have command tags? I mean zones. For example: [T-1], [T-2] without clan tags, Just our zone tags. ;)

Xorg
04-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Updated. First I'm going to get all players for every zone, and then I will balance zones so each one of them has a similar roster.
Someone being on that list doesn't mean he will participate to anything of the sort, this is just a sketch in order to see if a league like that can be organized. Skyleague 3 is running at the moment and even if this is possible we will have to wait until it is over to have a tournament.
And the states should be reworked as most players seem to live in the East. Any ammurican who can help with that?

Zones:

Europe:

(Joker, Robin, Ingbo, noobzor, Vivaz, D4rt, Keppo, Gemi, Memories, DJ Nightost, Arpe, JWhatever, Squid, Void, Maleus, Akkargut, Kazabi, Gammelonkel) 18 Players

(braiden, Strzy, DMCM, Pidimas, Andy, Guitar, Mandrad, Ovni, Stardust, TwistedCookie, PJBT, Ninju, Deli, Starkiller, Teo, Onat, Mahmut, Vecihi, Pipi)
19 Players

(Starscream, Tosconi, Tekno, Surprise, Hulabox, xml, panic, DiogenesDog, Pooper) 9 Players

(Wolfey, Banana, Trix, Nipple, DancingFatMan, Dougie, Danielle, Nipple, Ribilla, CCN) 9 Players

(Trendy, Lakospeter, Seadog, Arshavin, Strong Coffee, Start, Komandor, Qzmi4, Xorg) 9 players

(Flight 666, TwistedDuck, Botakhead, Sukitox, SPeciaL, Mled, O.o, LeKai, Don't Follow) 9 Players

America:

Zone 8: New England+New York
(Mintz, FU)

Zone 9: Rest of the Eastern Seaboard
(Tmic)

Zone 10: West Coast
(Spartan)
Zone 11: South (Alabama to Arizona)
(MajorPayne)
Zone 12: Midwest
(Threevenge)

eh, Dem. xml is inactive.

Demuyt
04-07-2011, 01:47 PM
eh, Dem. xml is inactive.

I don't know who xml is and if he's inactive or not, I was just told to add him in that zone.

Xorg
04-07-2011, 01:50 PM
I don't know who xml is and if he's inactive or not, I was just told to add him in that zone.

lol. xml is my bro :P. Did tosconi told u to add him as german? omg.

SendMoreCops
04-14-2011, 10:44 AM
lol. xml is my bro :P. Did tosconi told u to add him as german? omg.

Not sure what's happening with this but there are at least two active Irish players. Could you add Ireland(sendmore & yank) to UK ?

Tekn0
04-14-2011, 10:48 AM
German Team Considerations:
(Starscream, Tosconi, Tekno, Surprise, Hulabox, xml, panic, DiogenesDog, Pooper)

Starscream -- does he play ball and is he active?
xml -- Never seen him.
panic -- does he play ball and is he active?
DiogenesDog -- Never seen him
Pooper - I think he's in KLF, does he play ball and is he active.

5 out of the 9 players in the German team are doubtful if they will show up to play.

Tosconi
04-14-2011, 11:50 AM
xml doesnt play any more.

Both starscream and panic are active and play every day

DiogenesDog hasn't logged in for ages

ps: everyone playes everything. There are no players in this game which "don't play ball".

pps: and again - you'd better inform players this Tournament exists. Noone really knows about the plans, which is the main reason it might fail in the end.

Go - and spam invitation PMs or clan threads with info.

ufo
04-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Not sure what's happening with this but there are at least two active Irish players. Could you add Ireland(sendmore & yank) to UK ?

3 active irish players

MY LIFE FOR IRE

shrode
04-14-2011, 02:57 PM
ZONE 12 for me! Representing the NoDak

SendMoreCops
04-14-2011, 03:48 PM
3 active irish players

MY LIFE FOR IRE

That settles it surely :)

3 active Irish players.

Zone 6: UK & Ireland. ?

Demuyt
04-14-2011, 05:24 PM
Good to see more people, shall I redirect you here: http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6372

Dougie
04-14-2011, 08:25 PM
That settles it surely :)

3 active Irish players.

Zone 6: UK & Ireland. ?

Uk & Ireland ftw! here's our logo:

http://www.trytime.tv/files/images/All%20Blacks%20Vs%20Lions.jpg

Xorg
04-14-2011, 08:34 PM
Uk & Ireland ftw! here's our logo:

http://www.trytime.tv/files/images/All%20Blacks%20Vs%20Lions.jpg

Shall i register Ireland to my Euro Cup and combine UK with Ireland? if u want give me their names.

Thank You!!

SendMoreCops
04-15-2011, 02:33 AM
Shall i register Ireland to my Euro Cup and combine UK with Ireland? if u want give me their names.

Thank You!!

Do yeah cool...

SendMore, yank and ufo (is that you altitude nickname ufo ?)

Clapon
04-15-2011, 03:43 AM
put me truepain goose matattack xx2 and bsd on west coast

zone 10

Wok3N^
04-15-2011, 12:10 PM
Zone 8: Pein+FU+Mintz+York+Acegunner+Wolfe+Me. Can't think of anyone else right now.

Clapon
04-15-2011, 10:02 PM
and DDP and BOOTS and TINY!!!! zone 10

elxir
04-15-2011, 11:10 PM

Connecticut is on the east coast xD

Demuyt
04-16-2011, 12:16 AM
Connecticut is on the east coast xD

Yeah w/e, the only way for me (a euro) to learn the american states would have been my aunt's quarters collection. But I was too lazy.

ps: you used a smiley?!?

elxir
04-16-2011, 12:51 AM
lololol

a good dividing line is anything to the left of minnesota/iowa/missouri/arkansas/louisiana can be "west" and the rest can be east

http://www.onlineatlas.us/map/united-states-map.gif

Demuyt
04-16-2011, 01:22 AM
That makes sense. Do you want me to keep that list updated though?

Mt.Vesuvius
04-16-2011, 03:30 AM
Zone 8: Pein+FU+Mintz+York+Acegunner+Wolfe+Me. Can't think of anyone else right now.

I live in zone 8

----------------------

Vote 4 Vesu

Spartan
04-16-2011, 04:28 AM
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/972/800pxusmapstates.jpg (http://img31.imageshack.us/i/800pxusmapstates.jpg/)

Still think that ^ would be a better separation of the US

SPeciaL
04-16-2011, 09:51 AM
question...when is this starting?

Demuyt
04-16-2011, 11:08 AM
Probably never. On the other hand, the Euro Cup is looking good.

Zombi
04-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Can anybody add Ginosaji to the Mediterrain team?

Sign me up for Spain, if possible.

Woohooo otro espaņol :)

Duck Duck Pwn
04-17-2011, 02:50 PM
I live in louisiana right now (southwest us according to the above division), but my semester ends in may...after which i'll be spending a month in washington dc (east division), but I was born and raised, and after that month will probably spend most of my time back home in california (west division).

WAT DO

tmic225
04-17-2011, 10:07 PM
I could be in charge of finding who goes in these spaces below :D

West: Radium, truepa!N, Ajuk999, Spart, XX2
Southwest: DuckDuckPwn, Number 3, Major Payne, bummeln, Maverick
Midwest: rojo, MadCat, Nikon, JesusLives, shrode, Threevenge, drunkguava
Southeast: tmic, Selfish Lover, Kuja900, darknietschze, sunshineduck
Northeast: Pein, YorK, ball'n, Wok3n, WCaptainWolfeG, bsteady, Apathy, shmo, OneNeutrino, unbreakable, elixir, a frail old lady
Canada: O.o, mled, donk, vipr, Hollywood, Vimp, GGQ, Charlie, LeKai, Smoke_You, Leadfoot, Lambchopz

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/972/800pxusmapstates.jpg (http://img31.imageshack.us/i/800pxusmapstates.jpg/)

Spartan
04-18-2011, 03:25 AM
Sweet tmic

Add me to west plzzzzz!

looks like northeast may need to be split up at this rate xD

shrode
04-18-2011, 05:07 PM
this guy is from north dakota. MIDWEST FTW

Threevenge
04-19-2011, 04:06 AM
Forgot me for midwest.

tmic225