PDA

View Full Version : Quasi-Official Ladder Map Testing Server

sunshineduck
02-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Currently hosted on my own VPS. Server name is tgrief's Map Testing Kingdom. Password is test.

12-man server with no bots and only has maps that are currently in development and need intensive testing.

Current admins of this server are:
- sunshineduck
- tgleaf
- elixir

Feel free to host captains games or whatever is needed to get adequate testing. Server slots can be expanded on request if necessary for spectator slots.

Leave a post in this thread if you want your map on this server (or if you want me to update a map that's already there), or a post in the Ladder Map Project thread if you feel your map is near or at 100% completion and is ready for ladder play.

Current map list is:
ball_arcade
ball_atmosphere
ball_bangbangpark
ball_circuitry
ball_electropark
ball_factory
ball_grid
ball_ice
ball_pegs
ball_pixelized
ball_pulse
ball_sewer
ball_subterranean
ball_swarm
ball_volcano
tbd_assembly
tbd_hivepark
tbd_origamipark
tbd_tron
tbd_volcano

Let me know if the server crashes. Thanks in advance.

Premier Stalin
02-15-2011, 09:28 PM
Not sure if you meant to have a pass code, but I guess for intelligent people, that shouldn't be a problem.

sunshineduck
02-16-2011, 12:52 AM
yeah, posting the password probably would have been a good idea

it's in the OP now.

elxir
02-16-2011, 03:38 AM
Not sure if download speed is slow, or 2.4 mb (electropark) is a giant map. Either way, long download was long.

edit: map looks very cool. hard to test playability with 1 person but i like it. double vertical spawn is unusual, but kinda neat. could be problematic since high/low routes run through the spawn, and only obstacles are kinda in the spawns.

sunshineduck
02-16-2011, 04:30 AM
2.4mb is like three times larger than most well-compressed maps. download speed is probably slow, lol

zz-
02-16-2011, 11:07 PM
iirc ball_pixelized is a solid map