PDA

View Full Version : Altitude ProLeague Website!

evilarsenal
02-16-2011, 08:48 PM
https://sites.google.com/site/altitudeproleague/home

Just an easier way to keep me busy and everything organized!

I'll be updating it as much as i can so if you have any suggestions, just post here. I'm going to include every VOD i can find, and try to actually fill this site up before pre-season.

Rules will be updated, and everything will be awesome!

Check it out and thanks ^_^

-Evil Arsenal

Ribilla
02-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Black font on a grey background is interesting, but impractical.

tyr
02-17-2011, 04:11 AM
Rofl. For some reason I kinda got pwned by Germany there

Ajuk999
02-17-2011, 05:18 AM
Black font on a grey background is interesting, but impractical.
+1, maybe make it an off white or just white text.

btw, if you need any help with the website I'd love to help !

innerlyte
02-17-2011, 07:40 AM
I thought of making a website for the different leagues where captains could register and maintain rosters. The idea was to save the league admins work and also to compile a database for awards. Such a website could also be used for scheduling, and captains could also work out reschedules among themselves. Of course, I don't have much time for this now, but if you (or anyone else) is feeling ambitious.. :D

Dougie
02-17-2011, 08:30 AM
I thought of making a website for the different leagues where captains could register and maintain rosters. The idea was to save the league admins work and also to compile a database for awards. Such a website could also be used for scheduling, and captains could also work out reschedules among themselves. Of course, I don't have much time for this now, but if you (or anyone else) is feeling ambitious.. :D

I'm working on this idea for the ball scene. Using it as an excuse to learn PHP, but I have a long way to go! oh the joys! But for now, googlesites ftw! :p