PDA

View Full Version : Plane Challenges?

Diamondeye
06-24-2009, 09:56 PM
First of all, the game is really nifty and all, and I couldn't resist the urge to buy the full version after just a couple of days play... Anyway, I was wondring about the "Plane Challenges".

For those who don't know what I am talking about, at some levels you unlock challenges like "Bomber 2" or "Miranda 1" or so on. What I'd like to know is, what do these actually do? Do you just unlock the "Multikill x3" and "10 in a row" and so on? And if you do, would you be so kind as to make this clear to the user, because currently me and a friend are wondering about whether there is anything 'special' to those challenges that we are missing? We wouldn't want to miss out on any of the fun in the game, after all...

Cheers,
DE

lamster
06-24-2009, 10:08 PM
Not all the challenges are in yet. At the moment only the "1" challenges are in, e.g. "Loopy 1", "Bomber 1", and are simply "kill x targets in one life", "multikill x", "kill x targets total" with this plane.

In the future we plan to add more interesting challenges, for example "Loopy 2" might contain "kill x enemies with direct emp shots", "kill 2 different planes with a single double-fire", "acidify 4 planes with a single acid bomb", etc. These challenges don't exist yet, but they're on our ever-growing TODO list :)

Diamondeye
06-24-2009, 10:31 PM
Alright - thanks for the swift answer!