PDA

View Full Version : is there a way to keep ppl custom voting before the match summary

elxir
05-16-2011, 08:30 PM
...even finishes summarizing?

it's really annoying to have to race to hit f the second my screen loads laderlobby, especially since sometimes if i hit it too soon the game bugs out and freezes on me

tgleaf
05-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Agreed. Also, please move the text to a blank portion of the screen so that it doesn't partially cover the MVPs.

Edit: thought this was in the Suggestions forum.

nobodyhome
05-16-2011, 10:11 PM
Not really. The voting mechanism is something within altitude itself, and not anything that ladder can control. I can make it so that the custom vote doesn't actually do anything if it's voted in before the lobby, but that's not really the problem here (and I think it already doesn't do anything anyways).

Tekn0
05-17-2011, 10:37 AM
Not really. The voting mechanism is something within altitude itself, and not anything that ladder can control. I can make it so that the custom vote doesn't actually do anything if it's voted in before the lobby, but that's not really the problem here (and I think it already doesn't do anything anyways).

Yes the vote during the end game screen is freaking annoying, I don't know why the HECK people do this.

STOP DOING THIS CRAP!!!

Also nobo, I think the lobby pic could be changed for season2? Not that anything seriously wrong with the old pic though