PDA

View Full Version : my router sucks

Valkyrie
07-11-2011, 11:31 PM
so, im using my phone to write so ill try to make this short. Like a hour ago i lost my connection when ladder match had just started. I restarted my router right away, but it took long time to restart. This has happend to me before, everytime only restarting helps. So, i was just laying on my bed (cuz i cant rly sit because of my back) and waiting to my router to restart. After that i came back, told andy why i left and lost connection again yay. Good thing was i wasnt playing this time. So i just wanted to tell you what happened. I could just let it be and hope nowone would report me. Still i think this was the best option. Hope u dont ban me, if u do, i deserve it, even when it wasnt my faulth. I ruined a game by making it 5v5. (i know there was a lot miss-spelling, hope its still readable)

Flight 666
07-12-2011, 02:15 AM
k,
keep calm,
first of all, u dont ruin games playing 5v5..u save the game, so do it, play 5v5, play tbd.

Valkyrie
07-12-2011, 09:22 AM
k,
keep calm,
first of all, u dont ruin games playing 5v5..u save the game, so do it, play 5v5, play tbd.

haha xD I also hope tbd ladder would be alive, but what was that "keep calm"? Lol Im not panicking. If they give me like a weeks ban i wont rage or commit suicide or anything :P

Tekn0
07-12-2011, 09:26 AM
It's them intertoobs, **** always happens! Chillaxdafreakowt!

And yeah, routers restarts can be tantalizingly slow & annoying.

Valkyrie
07-12-2011, 09:45 AM
It's them intertoobs, **** always happens! Chillaxdafreakowt!

And yeah, routers restarts can be tantalizingly slow & annoying.

Yeah even starting lasts like 15 minutess. alltho, im getting new router and faster internet soon.
Still, ive been banned before b'cuz of this same reason. From MY opinion its not fair but ladder has its rules so...