Altitude Game: Forums

Altitude Game: Forums (http://altitudegame.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mafia (http://altitudegame.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Insane mafia (http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6984)

Xorg 08-30-2011 06:53 PM

Mintz, u are so arrogant. Do u even know that I'm a mafia/corp? Maybe I'm not posting, because I have some thoughts in my mind. There are some people who are not posting either. And I don't care are u experienced player or not, but this is my 1st mafia game here. I do have bad English sometimes, and I'm talkative a bit. If I have 300+ posts in my profile, it doesn't meant that I'm too talkative. It doesn't matter at all and it my personal problem. But I don't understand only one thing. Why are u suspecting me so hard, if u don't have any proffs against me?. If I'm so scummy for u, u may vote

MintzMachete 08-30-2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xorg (Post 137906)
Mintz, u are so arrogant. Do u even know that I'm a mafia/corp? Maybe I'm not posting, because I have some thoughts in my mind. There are some people who are not posting either. And I don't care are u experienced player or not, but this is my 1st mafia game here. I do have bad English sometimes, and I'm talkative a bit. If I have 300+ posts in my profile, it doesn't meant that I'm too talkative. It doesn't matter at all and it my personal problem. But I don't understand only one thing. Why are u suspecting me so hard, if u don't have any proffs against me?. If I'm so scummy for u, u may vote

No. I don't know. If I did know you were a baddie, then everyone would, and you would be lynched. If you have thoughts in your mind, for god sakes post them. It's not that you aren't posting. It's that your posts are so confusing and have no meaning whatsoever. Lurking isn't 100% scummy. Filler active lurking is much more so. I am suspecting you "so hard" because this is forum mafia, and we don't have much more to go on then posts and votes, and yours are among the scummiest.

Of course I have no proof against you, BUT ON D2 NO ONE HAS PROOF AGAINST ANYONE. Yes, DDP's role looks maf/corp to me. However, we have no proof that it is. GGQ feasibly could have come up with DDP's role with the exact parameters and town sidedness that DDP claims. I suspect you because you are scummy. And this OMGUS isn't helping. Arrogance??? maybe i'm wrong but I don't believe for one second that post could be construed as arrogant.

MintzMachete 08-30-2011 07:09 PM

OMGUS (explanation) (not literally as we haven't traded votes but yes)

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?...y_God_You_Suck

Xorg 08-30-2011 07:21 PM

While i'm reading ur post, I probably missed something. Taking my words about arrogance back. I Hope that u avoid further confusion with my posts.

Kennedy 08-30-2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MintzMachete (Post 137909)
OMGUS (explanation) (not literally as we haven't traded votes but yes)

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?...y_God_You_Suck

didn't I already link this?

MintzMachete 08-30-2011 09:29 PM

maybe, but on the latest page is easier for people to see in referencing a post.

Spartan 08-30-2011 11:59 PM

I do feel like Mintz has been pushing for a towntell on Kennedy a bit more than necessary, and then grouping SSD in there to gain some credibility. I'm hesitant to blindly believe that all 3 - Kennedy, SSD, and Mintz - are town based off the way Mintz has been towntelling them. I can't speak for whether Mintz is lying or not when he's basing his reads off past experiences with Kennedy and SSD, but I do feel that Mintz's re-affirming his belief in Kennedy's town-ness needs to be noted.

As for Xorg, I don't like how he's not answering Mintz's questions yet attacked him, then revoked his attack. Very fishy way of playing...

Premier Stalin 08-31-2011 12:06 AM

Safe lynch is ddp. I think its also likely that Xorg is maf, so possible investigate him, or.kill toorow

GGQ 08-31-2011 12:40 AM

DuckDuckPwn - 19
Kennedy
Dark_Sage
MintzMachete
Danielle
Selfish Lover
Spartan
Ribilla x 2
Goose
Nobodyhome
Massi
OT Piccolo
Shrode
Xorg
Clapon
sunshineduck
andy
evilarsenal
gammelonkel

Yankinlk - 1
Smushface

Premier Stalin and Sean unvoted and have not revoted.

acegunner, Torrent, yankinlk and DuckDuckPwn have not voted.

Smushface 08-31-2011 01:14 AM

I love seeing that.

MintzMachete 08-31-2011 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan (Post 137934)
I do feel like Mintz has been pushing for a towntell on Kennedy a bit more than necessary, and then grouping SSD in there to gain some credibility. I'm hesitant to blindly believe that all 3 - Kennedy, SSD, and Mintz - are town based off the way Mintz has been towntelling them. I can't speak for whether Mintz is lying or not when he's basing his reads off past experiences with Kennedy and SSD, but I do feel that Mintz's re-affirming his belief in Kennedy's town-ness needs to be noted.

As for Xorg, I don't like how he's not answering Mintz's questions yet attacked him, then revoked his attack. Very fishy way of playing...

To put it simply, I am always paranoid that I will be a target. Therefore, I like to out my tells. If/When i die and flip town, you can take them for what you will. Others can confirm that SSD and Kennedy have these tendencies. In addition, SSD and Yank arguing has nothing to do with them being goodie or baddie, just a trend I have noticed. That is all.

sunshineduck 08-31-2011 02:38 AM

to the contrary, i'm p sure i defended yank as being town last game

Duck Duck Pwn 08-31-2011 03:01 AM

**** tha police

......................//)
....................,/../
.................../..../
.............//'...'//`
........../'/.../..../....././\
........('(..........~ /'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........\.................../
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

MintzMachete 08-31-2011 03:10 AM

DDP is likely town:'(.

If i die, good luck other townies. Let's hope torrent flips baddie.

Duck Duck Pwn 08-31-2011 03:15 AM

5 bucks torrent is popo

GGQ 08-31-2011 03:24 AM

Night 2

They had gotten their information from THE SOURCE. They never looked back. There was some talk, but never a serious doubt about who was getting lynched.

"Please," he pleaded, "you're making a huge mistake!" The noose was drawn around DDP's neck. "Yeah, I deal, but I'm just small time. I'm not with the mafia or corp, I want them gone just as much as you do!" The rope was drawn tight, the townsmen backed away. "Please! You can use me to help fight them!" The mayor Ribilla put his hand on the lever.

Finally DDP saw it was over. "**** the Police!" he snarled. The lever swung down. The rope snapped. The town cheered.

DuckDuckPwn the Shady Dealer has been killed!
Quote:

You are the Shady Dealer. You know all the right places and all the right people. -REDACTED- Your teammates are -redacted-. The Mafia quicktopic is located at -redacted-. You win with Mafia.
Torrent the Commissioner has been modkilled for inactivity!
Quote:

You are the Commissioner. -REDACTED- Your teammates are -redacted-. The Police quicktopic is located at -redacted-. You win with town.
NOTE: You have 48 hours to submit your night actions to me or you will give up your night action! Deadline is 11 EASTERN on Thursday September 1

MintzMachete 08-31-2011 03:30 AM

YUS!!! GJ TOWN. Down to 4 maf. Still 4 corp. But two police down hurts.

nobodyhome 08-31-2011 03:58 AM

How come we don't get to know DDP and torrents' powers whereas at the end of Night 1 you told us all the powers of anybody that got killed or modkilled?

GGQ Banking 08-31-2011 04:04 AM

Dear Insanians, it has come to our attention that a number of our employees have been involved in illicit activities. These employees have, of course, been fired immediately. We would like to stress that GGQ Banking bears absolutely no legal responsibility for the actions of these few. Trust us. Our lawyers are the best.

To clarify, these rogue employees have been running a Black Market, which we have now shut down. The operations of this Black Market can be examined at the following location: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/CTAYseeaqH8s4

In addition, we believe that we can now fill in some of the -REDACTED- information from previous role posts of dead players.

Woken: You have access to the Black Market, located at http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/CTAYseeaqH8s4. Use a hidden identity when posting in the Black Market! The Police Force has $10,000,000 to work with.

Torrent: You have access to the Black Market, located at http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/CTAYseeaqH8s4. Use a hidden identity when posting in the Black Market! You can sell police-made handcuffs on the black market, which are a one-use item that can be used to role-block one player at night. The police cannot use the handcuffs themselves as that would give themselves away. The handcuffs have a secret tracking device installed so you will know who uses them... but you don't have to tell them that! You can also buy votes during the day for $500,000. Send me a PM to buy votes and they will appear anonymously in the voting thread. The Police Force has $10,000,000 to work with.

iamjagman: You also have access to the Black Market, located at http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/CTAYseeaqH8s4. Use a hidden identity when posting in the Black Market! The Mafia has $10,000,000 to work with.

DuckDuckPwn: You have access to the Black Market, located at http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/CTAYseeaqH8s4. Use a hidden identity when posting in the Black Market! You can sell two kinds of drugs on the black market; maristronga, which can be used at night to give the user an extra night life; and caffstacy, which can be used to do a night action twice in one night. Mafia members cannot use these drugs because they are aware of the side effects; three doses of drugs results in death for the user. Of course, you don't have to tell that to your customers! Also, each batch of caffstacy will cost you $500,000 to produce. The Mafia has $10,000,000 to work with.

Kennedy 08-31-2011 04:51 AM

What the ****? Both cops and 2 maf are outed. Protective roles should be on woken and torrent, and we should obv lynch jagman tomorrow.

this means corporation has a pretty huge advantage. Woken and Torrent need to post in this thread with all the information that they've accumulated, because we can't guarantee their survival.

Kennedy 08-31-2011 04:53 AM

I missed the part where torrent got modkilled. That's pretty ****ty, imo GGQ you should have upgraded a townie to police because now we have no investigative PRs.

sunshineduck 08-31-2011 05:01 AM

we still have 1 police and no idea whether or not any non-police roles have reports, tbh

nobodyhome 08-31-2011 05:22 AM

noobtell on kennedy for failing to realize that 3 of the 4 outted roles were already outted.

Duck Duck Pwn 08-31-2011 05:43 AM

Duck the police.

Ok I'm out of here.

peace bitchessssss

Kennedy 08-31-2011 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobodyhome (Post 137974)
noobtell on kennedy for failing to realize that 3 of the 4 outted roles were already outted.

Could you please show me where.

nobodyhome 08-31-2011 06:24 AM

the part where you said "omfg, protective roles should be put on woken and torrent, and iamjagman should be lynched!"?

gammelonkel 08-31-2011 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MintzMachete (Post 137960)
YUS!!! GJ TOWN. Down to 4 maf. Still 4 corp. But two police down hurts.

Kennedy, you asked for more thoughts;
Mintz, I know you posted a comprehensive response to my FoS. I read that and I eased back a little. This quote however really makes me wonder. Imo, it does not look all that great for town. We have not lost many townies, that's true, but I feel we are (or were) pretty dependant on the police. Now two of these are gone due to really annoying inactivity. The corporation on the other hand are as far as I know completely unharmed. You are a good player and you know that.

The post quoted above leads me to suspect you once again. It's not a strong suspicion, but I feel the way you formulated that post seems more CORP to me than town.

acegunner 08-31-2011 07:00 AM

Sorrysorrysorry i havent posted. ima catch up on things tho school just started for me =/

GGQ 08-31-2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kennedy (Post 137972)
I missed the part where torrent got modkilled. That's pretty ****ty, imo GGQ you should have upgraded a townie to police because now we have no investigative PRs.

I'm sick of you criticizing my hosting. I could tell you all the reasons you're wrong, but that's really not the point. Chill with the criticism.

sunshineduck 08-31-2011 12:13 PM

every townie is a PR, so i find it highly difficult to believe we're in as bad a spot as is seeming to be implied. unless all our PR's are essentially worthless, of course. in which case we're probably screwed.

what i think needs to happen is that our last police needs to claim and give us all the info he has so far. i think we need to hedge our bets that our town PR's can protect him better than the maf/corp can kill him, we need something. if he dies without giving us any reports, then we're definitely screwed.

OT Piccolo 08-31-2011 12:22 PM

I'm not sure whether he needs to claim. That depends on what his role does and whether he already got information he should share. The townies also did get information roles like mjolnir did, so it's not only the police that is helpful in that regard.

Though it obviously sucks that two police have to be modkilled. That is no attack against you, GGQ, more against the two who signed up and didn't bother to play then. And bad luck that it was two police roles.

And we DO have something. DDP is confirmed mafia, so we can now look who defended him and/or who he seemed to support.

Kennedy 08-31-2011 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobodyhome (Post 137980)
the part where you said "omfg, protective roles should be put on woken and torrent, and iamjagman should be lynched!"?

I meant show me where they were outed, but then I realized that you were talking about the night 2 post.

andy 08-31-2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kennedy (Post 137998)
I meant show me where they were outed, but then I realized that you were talking about the night 2 post.

He outed the roles of players who were already dead.

Ribilla 08-31-2011 01:30 PM

As for our next lynch (since we didn't really get any useful reports) I think we should focus on:

SSD
Kennedy
Nobo
Smushface

These all ran for mayor so it makes sense that at least one of them is mafia and at least one is corp. This is unless they decided to maintain a low profile and not run, I feel this is unlikely though.

I would particularly like these 4 players responses to why they shouldn't be lynched and who they suspect should be.

Of course Xorg or Sean (or possibly mintz) are options too.

Ribilla 08-31-2011 01:31 PM

Also, no mafia/corp kills last night. Our protective roles did very well, I suggest they stick to similar players over the next night phase.

OT Piccolo 08-31-2011 01:43 PM

Uhm.... I believe we are still in the night, so no new information could yet have happened and no killing either.

Ribilla 08-31-2011 01:56 PM

I'm retarded.

MintzMachete 08-31-2011 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gammelonkel (Post 137981)
Kennedy, you asked for more thoughts;
Mintz, I know you posted a comprehensive response to my FoS. I read that and I eased back a little. This quote however really makes me wonder. Imo, it does not look all that great for town. We have not lost many townies, that's true, but I feel we are (or were) pretty dependant on the police. Now two of these are gone due to really annoying inactivity. The corporation on the other hand are as far as I know completely unharmed. You are a good player and you know that.

The post quoted above leads me to suspect you once again. It's not a strong suspicion, but I feel the way you formulated that post seems more CORP to me than town.

Any time you kill a baddie with a lynch it is a good job town. Simple, really. One has no control over what torrent does in terms of playing or not. As said previously, we townies are all power roles so we aren't just feeble villagers. If one had said we would lose two mafia and 4 town sided players at the beginning of the game, I think we would have taken it.

In addition, I'd like to see a lynch of sean tomorrow.

Mintz

sunshineduck 08-31-2011 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ribilla (Post 138003)
As for our next lynch (since we didn't really get any useful reports) I think we should focus on:

SSD
Kennedy
Nobo
Smushface

These all ran for mayor so it makes sense that at least one of them is mafia and at least one is corp. This is unless they decided to maintain a low profile and not run, I feel this is unlikely though.

I would particularly like these 4 players responses to why they shouldn't be lynched and who they suspect should be.

Of course Xorg or Sean (or possibly mintz) are options too.

dunno why you'd feel this way, you claimed king pretty early in the day phase and scum obviously wasn't going to win that vote (contrary to yank's belief) so there was no point in running after the fact. in any case, kennedy retracted his name from the election before you started running. i'd advise lynching between item game members for the time being without reports incriminating us because if town starts losing item gamers it will be hard to win. i sure hope police has been on us >_____>

MintzMachete 08-31-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunshineduck (Post 138012)
dunno why you'd feel this way, you claimed king pretty early in the day phase and scum obviously wasn't going to win that vote (contrary to yank's belief) so there was no point in running after the fact. in any case, kennedy retracted his name from the election before you started running. i'd advise lynching between item game members for the time being without reports incriminating us because if town starts losing item gamers it will be hard to win. i sure hope police has been on us >_____>

you meant against i'd assume (between advise and lynching)?


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008 Nimbly Games LLC