Altitude Game: Forums

Altitude Game: Forums (http://altitudegame.com/forums/index.php)
-   Clan Organization (http://altitudegame.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   (MAD) The clan thread (http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3420)

Jayfourke 06-09-2010 05:06 PM

OK, minor problem. (MAD) Colonel BoBig is refusing to remove his tag, even though he isn't in the clan. What now? I tried to reason with him, but it got to the point where I could feel my braincells dying. Slowly. And painfully.

tgleaf 06-09-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayfourke (Post 58019)
OK, minor problem. (MAD) Colonel BoBig is refusing to remove his tag, even though he isn't in the clan. What now? I tried to reason with him, but it got to the point where I could feel my braincells dying. Slowly. And painfully.

You could always try some social pressure (e.g. any and all players who read this /votekick him from servers). Any admins can ban him from their servers. It's not my decision to make, it's just a suggestion, but I can tell you that's a major pet peeve of mine. If you aren't welcome, don't keep the tag!

Herodadotus 06-09-2010 06:17 PM

While I normally don't have problems with people ditching the tag when they leave, I would suggest having the rest of the clan get on his case too.

@Vesu: Sounds like a challenge, fellow DLAMer. :)

seeker 06-09-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayfourke (Post 58019)

I tried to talk to him too, but he tolds me that he cannot understand me cuz he was german......

Jayfourke 06-09-2010 10:38 PM

All MADs, check the group. Thanks.

seeker 06-10-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayfourke (Post 56409)
^LOL

OK, so far, we've got:

Jayfourke
ADA
Asparagus
Agouti
Diamondeye
Havamar
Hjerne
samceaser
Thok

Final 3 now

Let me suggest you, dear Jay, paulomad now (MAD)paulo and (MAD)carlito:two goods pilots.

Jayfourke 06-10-2010 11:33 PM

SON OF A ****ING BITCH!!!!!!

ANOTHER ANNOYING LITTLE ****ING NOOB JUST GRABBED OUR TAG... RIGHT OUT OF THIN AIR. HE JUST CHANGED IT.

he's (MAD)PONYO, used to be WTFBLOODSTAIN

Srsly, this is the second in three days, what the hell is it with (MAD) that attracts ****ign stupidass noobs like this...

_____

Seek, I'll need to ask them before signing them up. Actually, you ask Carlito, cos I don't have him as a contact yet, I really need to get him. But what about you? Are you in? ;)

tgleaf 06-11-2010 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayfourke (Post 58513)
SON OF A ****ING BITCH!!!!!!

ANOTHER ANNOYING LITTLE ****ING NOOB JUST GRABBED OUR TAG... RIGHT OUT OF THIN AIR. HE JUST CHANGED IT.

he's (MAD)PONYO, used to be WTFBLOODSTAIN

Srsly, this is the second in three days, what the hell is it with (MAD) that attracts ****ign stupidass noobs like this...

You sound (MAD).

[Y] 06-11-2010 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tgleaf (Post 58560)
You sound (MAD).

i_c_wut_u_did_thar

Jayfourke 06-11-2010 09:45 AM

Doh ho ho

:P

Element 06-11-2010 09:48 AM

hey guys, well i would like to apply to (MAD). Firstly I am looking for a new clan as my exclan lost the leader and so I quit. I have been in many clans and can do a lot to help out in the clan. I talked to Seeker and he told me i gotta post on your thread. The reason why I would like to apply is so that I can be part of a clan and to help out. Btw I have talked to Jayfourke(srry if i spelled wrong) and seeker.

Arcane

Jayfourke 06-11-2010 10:01 AM

I'm all for it, we're just waiting on Seeker to post yea or nay.

Element 06-11-2010 10:16 AM

he has accepted, im now officially a member of MAD. Cya u guys ingame :)

seeker 06-11-2010 10:26 AM

element and other stuffs

ELEMENT (ARCANE I SUPPOSE) I SPOKE WITH SOME OF MY MADS AND ALL TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE A GOOD PLAYER AND ABOVE ALL A PLEASENT PERSON.

MAD IS A GROUP OF GOOD GUYS FIRST.

SO I'M VERY PLEASED TO TELL YOU

ACCEPTED

NOW YOU (MAD)

CONGRATULATION
--------------------------

OTHER STUFF: MAD AIR TRAINING

much people who are in alti think we are a good group, but i mean that be good have to pass trought training matter.
We need a private mad officials maps where training and discuss up our strategy.

what do you think about?

I know that carlito has a private server. Perhaps he can help us.

July is very close.....

see'u all

seeker

seeker

Jayfourke 06-11-2010 10:54 AM

Welcome to Arcane, who has also agreed to play in the FFL, meaning that the ROSTER IS NOW FULL. If anyone else wants in, I'll have to swap a current member out, and the person who comes off the roster ISN'T allowed back in once the matches begin.

Check out the FFL thread or website for the full dodgy smallprint.

OK, FFL roster is as follows:

Jayfourke
ADA
Asparagus
Arcane
Agouti
Automan
Diamondeye
Havamar
Hjerne
samceaser
Seeker
Thok

I'll submit this list to the FFL thread now, which means we'll be playing!

PRE-SEASON is 4th JULY, and we MUST play. If we don't, we won't be allowed to play in the league, which starts on the 11th. So that means that AT LEAST 5 of us will need to be online then.

Element 06-11-2010 11:48 AM

thnxs again, cya guys ingame :)

Ajuk999 06-12-2010 05:58 PM

You guys play Planeball correct ?

If so, I would like to give you the times and dates for a scrim. Preferably on a Friday. What do you think ?

seeker 06-12-2010 10:16 PM

Rosters, recruiting and other stuffs.

Dear MADS,

I'm proud of you all guys: Mad is a good group of people. Too many pilots asked me in the past two weeks to join our cruw: our fame is rising and this only for our way of be pilots. MADs .

Now honestly i have to confess you that i don't know if i will be able to stay on for all combact summer league. So if there is other mad that can support our team better than me, i give him my place. Otherwise please accept you all that my presence in the league will be an half service.

I'm sure that we need a combat strategy (attack and defence) cuz other clan will have them way of bombing bases. So we need to know how answer in every moment to various clans. And for this reason we have to know in advance which are the clans we will meet. We have to study them strategies and thinking about the best way to respond to each one.

Have a nice night.

Seek Bladerunner

Element 06-13-2010 03:43 AM

im not really getting it, but are u leaving?

seeker 06-13-2010 07:26 AM

No i'll never leave you.

But i cannot Say: i will play in every combact in summer league.

This what i mean: and if this is enought for you than i'm on.

Jayfourke 06-13-2010 10:52 AM

Don't worry about it Seeks, you're on the roster, so you can play the games you can make. And if you can't make it, don't worry, because we've got another 11 awesome players to pick a team from. I've pretty much assumed the role of league team captain anyway. >.> :P

seeker 06-13-2010 12:27 PM

Thx

Good!!!

So straight on till the end my captain!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day you all mads!!

Seek'

seeker 06-13-2010 04:15 PM

answer

About crazydude: he follow to be mad.......

Jayfourke 06-13-2010 07:06 PM

Crazydude isn't MAD, he just won't remove his tags like the idiot noob that he is.

seeker 06-15-2010 07:16 AM

explo

MAny player suggest me to looking for a couple of heavy pilots (explo), for summer league.
They think that we need protection back around our base.

?
seeks

Hjerne 06-15-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agouti (Post 56405)
I'm in. As for seeker, hes a Spaniard living in Italy, what do you expect?

Actually, he's an italian who used to be live in Spain, but who has recently moved back to Italy. Just FYI :)

Jayfourke 06-16-2010 11:15 AM

Seeks, we should have enough whales. If the worst comes to the worst, I can whale or use flak bomber. I prefer not to, but i can.

Jayfourke 06-17-2010 08:25 PM

BUMP, to stay on front page.

FFL's in less than 3 weeks now, better train hard, team!

seeker 06-17-2010 09:04 PM

Scrim

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayfourke (Post 60108)
BUMP, to stay on front page.

FFL's in less than 3 weeks now, better train hard, team!

more than a group wants srim with us.

I told them to speak with you Jay.

See 'u.

Sks

VeRiTaS 06-17-2010 10:08 PM

Jay I was wondering if (MAD) would like to organize a scrim with us BB| ?
PM for details if you want pls.

Thx Veritas

Jayfourke 06-18-2010 12:02 AM

Sure thing. MADs, anyone up for it?

seeker 06-18-2010 06:03 AM

Today traveling toward Palermo (sicily)

It will be hard for me today be in touch. I'm going to chek my works in Palermo.

If you scrim today please win for me!!!

Bb all.

Sks

seeker 06-21-2010 08:24 AM

Back home

I wanna take some holiday. The seaSide in sycily is quite beautifull.
But probably i have to wait other 2 months.

Altitude stuff.

I think we have to talk a while about our strategy. The summer league is very close. We have organize a private debate.

Hurry up!!!

Cheers,

sks

classicallad 06-21-2010 01:02 PM

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6...goiblogpro.png

Just a reminder that FFL pre-season begins 4th July.

Good luck.

Jayfourke 06-28-2010 11:16 AM

BUMP. Just cos.

Demuyt 06-28-2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayfourke (Post 62301)
BUMP. Just cos.

How do you feel today Jay?

Jayfourke 06-28-2010 03:16 PM

Fine thanks, just felt that this topic should stay on the front page.

Unless you were expecting me to say that I feel MAD.

trolololollll

Demuyt 06-28-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayfourke (Post 62319)
Fine thanks, just felt that this topic should stay on the front page.

Unless you were expecting me to say that I feel MAD.

trolololollll

I'm glad I helped bumping

Mt.Vesuvius 06-28-2010 07:10 PM

You said we lack explos... don't foget meeee ;)

MAD

Jayfourke 06-29-2010 11:31 AM

If anyone sees a (MAD)Mr.Waits, kick him, mock him, and tell the damn fool to remove the tag. He's not one of ours.