Thread: Co-op Sandbox
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 04:38 AM

• In-game Name: RedLight or currently CL| RedLight
  • Sex: You know, of course, you silly boy.
  • Favorite admin: Juin & corrado33.
  • Pictures of yourself (only if female and attractive) (if nude, please send them privately to avoid prompt removal from forums):

I know, I'm so stupendously hawt.
  • Why YOU should be The Next Sandbox Admin: Because I'm RedLight. On a more serious note, I believe I would be a fair and moderate admin. I've had experience moderating forums elsewhere so I know precisely how to deal with trolls. I know I wouldn't ban out of spite like many of the current admins are prone to doing, unfortunately. Banning, no matter for what time period, is a serious matter and shouldn't be thrown around lightly. I believe that everyone deserves a chance, and I would endeavor my utmost to ensure that my tolerance is enforced by giving repeat offenders a warning before the banhammer strikes them fairly on their head.
  • A Chuck Norris joke:
    Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.
    Chuck Norris can cut through a hot knife with butter
    Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes.

Last edited by RedLight; 04-14-2012 at 04:36 PM. Reason: moved the real stuff up to where it belonged