Thread: Insane mafia
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 04:10 AM
Super Moderator

Day 3

It was a bizarre night out there in INSANIA. While darkness lay across the town, a number of strange occurrences took place and chance played games with people's lives.

A man sneaked through a window, ransacking a citizen's house. He searched everywhere, opening cupboards and rifling through drawers. Suddenly he stopped, frozen. Where am I? he wondered. This wasn't the right place at all. How did I get here? Brain wracked by confusion, he fled the scene.

Meanwhile a dog danced wildly outside, barking madly. Finally exhausted, he staggered to a halt and collapsed with a whimper.

In another house, another would-be thief in a crisp black suit found himself stymied as well. He had searched the entire house without any luck. Finally there was only one place that he hadn't checked; under the owner's bed. As he approached, his victim woke suddenly and sat up beneath red bedcovers. For a moment the two looked at each other.

"Don't come any closer," the man in the bed warned.

"Where is it?" growled the intruder.

"Seriously, man, just don't move!" the thief could see the fear in the other's eyes as he spoke.

He snorted and took a step closer. "Answer me, you f-" He was cut off by the loudest sound he had every heard in his life. When he awoke, there was a loud ringing in his ears and his eyesight was blurry. Someone was hovering over him.

It looks like I've picked the right person to visit tonight, thought the new arrival as he surveyed the wounded man lying before him, broken rubble all around him. He reached absentmindedly to grab his tools while he looked at his patient's face. Shock flooded through him when he saw the wrong face. Tools fell from numb fingers, slipping, spinning through the air.

"You killed him," came a rasp from the far side of the room, "you meant to help him and you killed him." The speaker was a ravaged remnant of a man, burnt and blackened. He had obviously fared far worse in the explosion than the other, the suited man who was now bleeding to death from the scalpel that had sliced his throat open.

"That's not... I didn't mean..." he didn't know what to say. His mind was spinning and he couldn't look away from the ruined hulk in front of him.

"It's alright, I should thank you," the burnt man rasped, "you've given me the chance to do one last service." Suddenly there was a gun and a bang and a flash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kennedy the Item Game Player has been killed!
Quote:
You are the Item Game Player. You have no abilities, but you will receive an item shortly. Remember, each night you can either use your item, defend your item, or steal someone else's item. The Item Game quicktopic is located at http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/6JvPHWpuSWaRr. Your teammates are -redacted. The Corporation quicktopic is located at -redacted-. You win with Corporation.
evilarsenal the Item Game Player has been killed!
Quote:
You are the Item Game Player. You have no abilities, but you will receive an item shortly. Remember, each night you can either use your item, defend your item, or steal someone else's item. The Item Game quicktopic is located at http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/6JvPHWpuSWaRr. Your teammates are -redacted-. The Mafia quicktopic is located at -redacted-. You win with Mafia.
Danielle the Paranoid Doctor has been killed!
Quote:
You are the Paranoid Doctor. You have served the town faithfully as their healer for many years, never doubting your skill. Unfortunately, shortly before the recent troubles you made a critical error in the middle of a routine operation, resulting in the patient's death. Your medical license has been revoked, but with the current dangers that the town faces, your skills may be needed with or without a license. You may visit one person every night, which will protect that person from any and all night kills on that night. However, there may be a small chance that you will kill the person you visit instead. You win with town.
OT Piccolo the Bodyguard 1 has been killed!
Quote:
You are the Bodyguard 1. You have devoted your life to protecting people, and are quite good at it. Neither the Town King nor the elected mayor may be killed while you are alive. You are also a member of the town kingdom, which means you are in a mason circle with -redacted-. The town kingdom quicktopic is located at -redacted-. You win with town.
Sean the Vengeful Jerk has been killed!
Quote:
You are the Vengeful Jerk. If you are lynched, you may select one person whose vote is on you and kill them immediately. This kill ignores bulletproof and veteran lives. You win with town.