Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Suggestions

Suggestions Post ideas and suggestions here.

Old 03-10-2011, 12:28 AM

Default Suggestion: Altitude lore

Why are we doing this? Is there an eternal struggle between the yellows and greens? The oranges and pinks? The reds and blues? Well, that last one may be true in other circumstances.

Our (DuckDuckPwn and I) suggestion is to provide us with some altitude lore! That way we have a basis to write pages and pages of useless fan fiction.

cosigned duckduckpwn
Old 03-10-2011, 12:35 AM

flippy dumped minerva after prom
Old 03-10-2011, 01:07 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Duck Duck Pwn

+1 for dis sheet
Old 03-10-2011, 01:37 AM

I've been telling you guys for months that the reason ladder season 2 hasn't happened yet is because nobo's working on his altitude fan fiction.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elxir View Post
flippy dumped minerva after prom
He apparently went gay for the gentlemanly biplane.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:57 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan20000 View Post
He apparently went gay for the gentlemanly biplane.
damn it! I knew i missed an episode :/
Old 03-10-2011, 03:12 AM

I just heard some reliable information about the next episode:

Explodet is pregnant, but whose is it? Biplane, Loopy? This show is full of dun dun dun!
Old 03-10-2011, 03:27 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threevenge View Post
I just heard some reliable information about the next episode:

Explodet is pregnant, but whose is it? Biplane, Loopy? This show is full of dun dun dun!
i thought explo told her parents that she got an abortion but stayed the same weight because she ate so much junk food from depression?
Old 03-10-2011, 03:59 AM

i heard the reds and whites had a crazy battle back in the day.

whites won
Old 03-10-2011, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekjr14 View Post
i thought explo told her parents that she got an abortion but stayed the same weight because she ate so much junk food from depression?
She did tell her parents that, but the problem was, explo didn't know she actually had 2 lil pew pews and only aborted one . Turns out that loopy and bippy were BOTH the fathers!!!

dun dun dun iono wtf
Old 03-10-2011, 07:44 AM

It is the 22nd century, the world is in chaos. With most of humanity obliterated by nuclear war small groups of warrior clans take to the sky in their mighty bases to avoid radiation poisoning, only landing to refuel. It is during this process their bases are the most vulnerable to nuclear attacks. To combat this weakness each base deploys a squad of pilots to protect the base until it is secure in the sky.

After a couple of years of intense fighting a neutral scientist discovered how to bend space and time through portals that would end up being called goals. He proposed each clan make themselves a "goal" which would lead to other parts of space where they would be alone and free to use all the resources needed in their part of the universe. Unfortunately humans have a thirst for violence that needs quenching. Soon after new established worlds flourished a new type of weapon was developed under codename "ball". It was a mine designed to infiltrate the portals and deliver a payload to the newly founded worlds. After extensive research the optimal number of "balls" required to take down these flourishing civilizations was found to be 6. The fighters again took to the sky trying to protect their home and dispense the assailants using the same tactics.

THE END
Old 03-10-2011, 07:52 AM

p sure you just remade waterworld
Old 03-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

Extending stormich's post - there is also a group of aliens that have travelled back in time to learn how to fly their planes by fighting alongside random groups of humans, in the hope they can eventually become so god-like that they can pwn whatever it is they're fighting in the future (apparently the aliens are pretty bad at first - crashing into walls and other nonsense - but eventually they get to be so good the rest of the humans get jealous and try to destroy the aliens' ships *dramatic side plot*).
Old 03-10-2011, 01:24 PM

The aliens also forget to develop an armour for their spaceship (but they still can bend space-time).
Old 03-10-2011, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt

Bomb runners

Old 03-11-2011, 12:24 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
The aliens also forget to develop an armour for their spaceship (but they still can bend space-time).
Or maybe they are so fast they don't need armor.

I can dance all day, try and hit me try and hit me come on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY
Old 03-11-2011, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post

hahaa that vid is so awesome
Old 03-11-2011, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U18WpZo5bMY
Old 03-11-2011, 06:15 AM

Hah we already have plenty of Altitude lore
Old 03-11-2011, 08:28 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
Hah we already have plenty of Altitude lore
you mean JL's writeups

EDIT:

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4311

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4335

Last edited by Demuyt; 03-11-2011 at 08:33 AM.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrode View Post
i heard the reds and whites had a crazy battle back in the day.

whites won
I don't think anybody else got it, but I lol'd.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormich View Post
It is the 22nd century, the world is in chaos. With most of humanity obliterated by nuclear war small groups of warrior clans take to the sky in their mighty bases to avoid radiation poisoning, only landing to refuel. It is during this process their bases are the most vulnerable to nuclear attacks. To combat this weakness each base deploys a squad of pilots to protect the base until it is secure in the sky.

After a couple of years of intense fighting a neutral scientist discovered how to bend space and time through portals that would end up being called goals. He proposed each clan make themselves a "goal" which would lead to other parts of space where they would be alone and free to use all the resources needed in their part of the universe. Unfortunately humans have a thirst for violence that needs quenching. Soon after new established worlds flourished a new type of weapon was developed under codename "ball". It was a mine designed to infiltrate the portals and deliver a payload to the newly founded worlds. After extensive research the optimal number of "balls" required to take down these flourishing civilizations was found to be 6. The fighters again took to the sky trying to protect their home and dispense the assailants using the same tactics.

THE END
I've decided that I'm okay with this explanation.

Also Lamster has officially stated that an explo has a crew of 2.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator

EPISODE ONE : THE BEGINNING

It is the year 2034, in a parallel universe, that only has two dimensions.
After a nuclear war, the face of earth has changed. The surface of the globe is barely livable, and most of the population has migrated to live on airborne ships that fly high above the ground in order to avoid radiation.
Science had reached a peak when in 2025, the German physicist Baümer, the one that so many had called « The New Einstein », came up with the first space-bending machine, which allowed blazing fast travel by changing the shape of space around an object, thus making it follow shorter trajectories and travelling faster than anything. This invention, codenamed Bender, immediatly attracted a lot of attention : some revelations were about to be made to mankind, through the tests that this invention would allow.
But the tests never occurred. Three days after the invention was released, Baümer had a mysterious « accident », and the Bender was taken away by criminals disguised as german police officers.
When the Chinese released new prototypes of warplanes equiped with similar technology some months later, it was evident that they were behind the assassination of the scientist, and that they had stolen the machine. The CIA was sent to China, and evidence was found incriminating the Chinese. The United Nations wanted to have Chinese officials judged for their act, but China as a whole refused, and war was declared.
World War 3. China had a lot of allies, and most importantly, a gigantic army. The war was tough, with nukes and cruise missiles going off every day. An economy of war was set in place in all participant countries, everyone was involved. Practically no country was spared, as everyone strived for total control of the planet.
It lasted 5 years. The human casualties were horrific just to think about, for every country. It is estimated that about 65% of the global population had died. No one had really won, mankind just annihilated itself, and all the progress it had made during the past thousand years. Governments ? Heh. These were old stories. There was no more thing such as governments or laws. Every survivor just kept on fighting for his life in this hell.
It didn’t stop after the war was officially over. The survivors grouped up in large tribes, searching for a new place to live. But war had left its legacy, and all these tribes hated each other for what they had done years earlier. They started fighting with everything they could find : this devastated world had left behind a mix of modern and old warfare, that blended together to form their unique arsenal.
Soon after, the first people started getting ill because of the radiation, and a solution had to be found. They had to avoid the radiation, so they decided to take hold of large anti-gravity ships in order to live above the radiated zones. They all started converging toward the deserted war factories, where hundreds of these ships lay, unused. There were major fights around the factories, because every tribe wanted to take hold of a ship, for its survival’s sake. Eventually, those who were lucky enough took off and settled in various zones in the air, with the advanced airships.
However, it didn’t end there. The tribes started waging war to one another, from one ship to another. Once again, their fleet was composed of everything they could find : from World War 2 bombers running on gas, to Anti-Gravity ships equipped with Bender technology. Their goal was simple : annihilate their enemy’s bases.
They painted their planes in distinct colors, in order to recognize each other, because you could not really tell whose side aircraft were on, as they were all so different ;
A new war had begun, the one for the domination of the skies.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:13 AM

here is the lore as i know:

Once there was the world of peace, it was the garden of eve, was the heavens itself. People were living to have fun, feel passion, and discover the nature of science.
Without any union, they lived under the sign of six clans. No one named clans, they had these names before even there was any record of time.
Six clans were existed in different cultures, each had the way of living. Long forgotten the killing among men was, they used to entertain themselves with life itself;
The clan of Salai, the people from the other side of the oceans, were greatly amused by hunting for food, they were using traps to catch animals. With the wonderful darts that explode, they were killing hundreds of fishes even not targeting the precisely.
the people of Noom, admireres of light, the mother of all energies, they were using tools to harvest energy from the three suns that walks on skies. They were looking to the stars, researching their nature. They sent rockets to moons, used emmisioned lights to guide their shuttles in space.
The tribe of A'r, people of windy valleys, were spending their all life climbing hills and mountains to observe the eagles nested to the grounds that swims on the clouds with elegance. After the hard work of many generations, they made the gliders that carries a man within, thrown from a cannon to the high skies. The most funny game they have was hitting other gliders with dull arrows. They were hunting eachothers wings and tails till their competetor uses a parachute!
The sturdy people of Khuu was the miners of coal, silver, gold, and precious bones of the old creatures. After digging the toughest depths of the world with picaxes for hundreds of years, one miner lit a light in the wrong mine. By the grim loss of poor people that work in mud, poo, and emeralds, they realized blowing up things were useful to dig some arrogant rocks! They developed hundreds kind of dangerous powders, throw them by hand to mountains, drop them from sky to create the craters, and finally, they were ruling the soil as they wish!
Librarians of Barra, citizens of The City, they had a hunger to know things, organise knowledge amd teach boring things to younglings. Their speech about philosphy made them lonely, because they were no fun. But did they became angry and killed others, no! They discovered that time was somehow bound to the already known dimensions of the world. Their lore lead them to some experiments which were about the tiny particles of matter, they were deeply seduced by the thing called strings, and theye became somehow even more boring!
Habitants of woods, in the love of nature, the people of Lua, whorshippers of cows and wolves, was the first people that were dancing, and playing games that needs some physical requirements. They were living in the way of holy cow and wolf, in the search of becoming more agile to dance, faster to run to go longest distances , and the developing a sense of commune, like teamworking group of angry buffalos that gathers together in the time of danger.
And of course, non-stop talking people of Garuagonsadlasoamowasxisoanotflaodruazvinombu'mi! Yeah, no surprise, other people were running away when they have one of these fellas in sight! Contrary to Barrans, the people of Garuago.... oh nevermind, call them Garuans, the people of garua were feeling the most lonliness and depression. They were harmless but on the other hand, no one was gonna be friends with them but themselves. Their culture was simple, their way was not to think faster than you speak. After the darkest years of desperate one-tribe-alone life, they were finally yelling out their speech into the space with strange devices, where no one was listening, but also no one was getting mad!
But they proven wrong, very very wrong, some one was listening.
In a galaxy, far, far away, an alien race was listening the echoes of the big bang that created whole universe, they were about to make the most interesting discoveries about the life, why a person lives, how the tought occurs on brain, how energy flows through the parallel universes, how you understand women, but then, this static on their most advanced satellite ruined everything.
They studied on the static, and located it's origin. Sent satellites to examine this little planetling, and discovered some local creatures were trolling all universe by talking non-stop!
oh, they were horribly angry, and unlike the tribes of the world, they were slightly warmonger! In just one day, they assembled an armada of small ships that warp through endless distances of all space in no time, and decided to get rid of these annoying trolls.
You know, they were really in need of a way to understand women, thus, no tolerance could be shown to the lowlings that intervene such an important research!
Thus the utopia of six clans came to an end. Their small but lovely world visited by aliens, and before even other five tribe noticed, poor Garuans were all dead.
Yes, they were annoying, babbling, unbearable, but for the sake of holy cows, they were a tribe of the world.
Most influenced men an women of the tribes gathered in the first high council of the world, none of them was tought about making a weapon, a real weapon that kills an intelligent form of life that thinks and knows that he is alive and he is gonna die some day.
Nonetheless, a battle was on the horizon. Seeds of a united leauge of tribes were planted in that meeting. Scholars, scientists, designers, engineers of all tribes worked hard, and in a very short time, they produced 4 prototype planes to battle against plasma ****ting, space warping aliens.
Results was disasterous. All planes that tries to kill these aliens are wildly hunt, torn apart and blown up. Then the people of wood, the Lua stepped forward, taught all pilots to act as a team like a herd of buffalos, a pack of wolves, an army of humans are.
Barrans organised the army ranks, gave pilots aces to create the hierachy.
And you know what? They were still being massacred!
On that hour when there is no hope, no expectation of a bright dawn, no green leaves and no beers, the armada of aliens came to the doors of Barrans, exiled them from their lovely city, ruined and burned it to the ground.
Then they proceeded to the skylands of A'rians, massacred the most, chased all survivors to the ground, drove them to the hills, killed many, many in the depths of grotto.
They marched trough the mines, woods, skies, seas...
And on this hour of madness, People of Khuu decided to create the ultimate weapon in their hidden mines called core; a nuclear bobmb They were gonna destroy the world, making it impossible to be taken by these blue-liquid ****ting aliens!
I know, you think now, nothing worse can happen now, no way. But it did.
Not even all Khuu was agreed on this, when other tribes found out about that plan, they stand against it.
And surprise surprise!
A horrbile civil war had started between the suicidal tribers and better-be-killed-by-alien tribers. Then people were waging war without caring which tribe from the enemy they hunt. Aliens were surpried and amused by seeing their enemies are killing eachother!
But guess what! yeah, more surprise...
The most unexpected happened... On tha galaxy, far, far away, some warmonger lunatic warlord overthrew the goverment, made a successful military coup, and now, another armada of alien ships came out of nowhere!
These ships were bearing different colours from invader aliens, and their general was a skinny badass. He declared that this war is now considered as unnecessary and illegal, thus all space ship pilots that battled in it was under arrest. Within minutes, war experienced battlers of invader aliens vaporized so called general and their boys. Now, thrown into the exile, aliens were abandoned by their own kin. They flew all over the world without any purpose. Their home was gone, the only people they know was their old enemies, and they were busy with killing each other...
Most of these went back to home, looking for mercy... none found. And few remaining went to tribes, looking for forgivness. New clans had emerged from great tribes of the old. They were looking for power. Aliens offered their ships for mercenary works, and happily accepted.
The tribes of peace was long gone. Hatred was among the people. They were killing each other without any good reason, building bases on their lands, hunting innocent people for loot.
War was harsh and cruel for long decades. Everything was about the planes and pilots.
The fastest loopy, the toughest bomber, the best aiming Biplane, The fattest whale, The most cunning aliens ruled the world.
Aliens were now locals, being called as miranda, or most commonly, randa. Clans were just fine with them as another good warrior pilot.
But people was weary of war. They were thinking about why they do fight, and you know what, there was no any good reason!
After spending years on battlefields, killing any plane they see, bombing any base they locate, hunting and hunting many thousands of claners, people finally lowered down their gun, and have a sad peace.
That was the end of "The Era Of Destruction" as we call it.
On the following years, there were no any world wide wars but just local problems; but finally people had a chance to live and roam the world freely.
The only thing that remains to us from these days the dangerous game of claners, "Ball".
The legend says, the old warlods were playing this game with the sticky granades that would explode if you could not put it through the enemies posts before time is up.
Nontheless, the last of barrans, i, told you the true story of old tribes, and the clans of the new age.
Farewell.

sorry, my mother tongue is not english.

Last edited by IstanBull; 05-04-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

oh my god I just read all of this
Old 05-04-2012, 04:39 PM

nobo stop being lazy and release that fan fiction already