Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > The Water Cooler

The Water Cooler Discuss unrelated topics. Keep it clean. Keep it nice.

View Poll Results: Which plane change should fit best?
1st: Miranda as loopy 1 33.33%
2nd: Miranda as biplane and the other way round 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2016, 08:59 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Stam
Thumbs up Altitude Parody

Are you kind of bored playing the same old Altitude again and again?(No offence to the developers for making this awesome game)

Well I came up to the idea of making a parody of Altitude which we are all going to play at a locked server that I will host. Once you will have downloaded the game and logged in I will ask you one simple question to get the server password where we will play. The link where you can download the game files will be posted here once it is done!

But, I am not sure whether the community would like some changes so make sure you vote the best!

Link to the video related to the poll!

EDIT: Because the Altitude Forums poll suck, I'll add what you guys vote for in this post. Just send a message below including ALL the changes I should make in this version. Note that, as mentioned by Lewish, I am not able to change the planes' perks. All I do is swapping the files already made by Nimbly Games. So that means only changes like loopy to miranda or miranda to biplane and the other way round are possible, as shown to the video above. Just make sure you mention everything you want to be changed considering the planes.

Last edited by Stam; 04-09-2016 at 01:20 PM.