Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Mafia

Mafia Mafia forum games.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 04-24-2013, 02:41 AM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

3v finds the Game Room. There is an event in this T shaped room.
Webs -- Casually, 3v reaches up to brush some webs aside... but they won't brush away. They cling.

Roll is a 1 (needed 4+ for success). 3v is stuck. She can't do anything until she is freed. Once during an explorer's turn, any explorer can attempt a might roll to free her. A 4+ succeeds. Anyone failing an attempt can't move for the rest of that turn. After 3 unsuccessful attempts, she will break free automatically on her next turn.

3v attempts to break free, rolling a 1. One failed attempt to break the web has been made.

Map's cords have changed!

It is now Kai's turn.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 04-26-2013, 09:42 PM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

Kai leaves the upstairs and heads pass DDP in the Creaky Hallway into the Ballroom. This four exit room has an event. The Beckoning.

"You must get out of the house quickly. Fly to freedom!" Each explorer in a window room or outside must attempt a Sanity roll. 3+: You back away from the ledge safely. 2-:You jump down to the patio, taking 1 die of physical damage.
Namlak chose not to be affected by this event as the Traitor.
Animat3d rolled several 2s on his 7 dice (I don't remember the exact roll number).

It is now Namlak's turn.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 04-26-2013, 10:17 PM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

Namlak heads downstairs to DDP and swings at her with the Bloody Dagger he gained from this scenario (I forgot to mention this to the heroes! My apologies).

Blood Dagger: Weapon: A nasty weapon. Needles and tubes extend from the handle... and plunge right into your veins.
You roll 3 additional dice (max of 8) when making a Might attack with this weapon. If you do, lose 1 Speed.
You can't use another weapon while you're using this one.
This item can't be traded or dropped. If it's stolen, take 2 dice of physical damage.

With Namlak's 8 dice, he hits for 10. DDP's defense with 4 dice is 6. Namlak deals 4 points of damage to DDP, which she assigns 3 into speed and 1 into might. DDP can survive 2 more damage.

(Map not updated for Namlak's movement.)

It is now Animat3d's turn.

Last edited by Aki1024; 07-10-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 04-27-2013, 04:25 PM
Duck Duck Pwn Duck Duck Pwn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MURCA
Posts: 1,053
Send a message via Skype™ to Duck Duck Pwn
Default

I dont want to die
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 04-30-2013, 03:34 AM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

The Reverend rolls a Sanity check of 7 on his exit from the Graveyard, well above the 4+ needed to protect his knowledge. From the Bloody Room, he explores south, finding the Gardens. This straight room holds an event. Without considering why there is a ringing phone in the Gardens, Animat3d answers it. On the other side, a sweet little granny voice says "I'm here, Sweetums! Give us a kiss!" (result 2 on 2 dice) He takes 1 die of mental damage (result 1).

This one damage is applied to Knowledge.

It is now DDP's turn.

Last edited by Aki1024; 04-30-2013 at 03:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 04-30-2013, 10:08 PM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

DDP takes off from Namlak into the Mystic Elevator. Result is 0. The elevator falls down the the basement, causing 1 die of physical damage to everyone inside. The elevator is attached to the Furnace Room.

DDP: 2 points of damage
Clapon: 0 points of damage

Bit, sliced, and now fallen, DDP is still alive.

It is now Clapon's turn.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 05-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

Clapon leaves the Mystic Elevator, travels past the Furnace Room and finds the Vault. This dead end room has an event in it.

Secret Passage: A moldy passage long abandon leads from here to the ground floor into the Chapel (rolled 3 "Any existing ground floor room"). Any explorer may travel between the Chapel and Vault as though they are next to each other.

Clapon attempts to open the vault, getting 2 on 5 dice.

It is now 3v's turn.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 05-08-2013, 09:15 AM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

I haven't seen 3v online for a while. Anyone else see him?
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 05-08-2013, 12:07 PM
darknietzsche darknietzsche is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 1,430
Default

He was on altitude last night.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 05-09-2013, 01:50 AM
Threevenge Threevenge is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 475
Default

I've been on, just apparently not the same time you have.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 05-11-2013, 03:40 AM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

3v struggles against the webs, failing to break free (rolled 2 on 2 dice). If anyone fails to get her free (need 4+ on might), then she will be free on her next turn.

It is now Kai's turn. She travels north, finding the Abandoned Room with a Spirit Board.

Spirit Board: Before you move in a turn, you may look at the top card of the room stack. If you do, the traitor may move any number of monsters 1 space closer to you.

It is now Namlak's turn.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 06-03-2013, 01:16 AM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

Namlak, where are you?
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 06-27-2013, 11:49 PM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

Probably should have done this quite a while ago. I need a replacement for Namlak. The replacement needs to be able to use Mumble and/or Skype.

I think GGQ was next in line for being a player. If he is still interested, he'll get first dibs.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 06-28-2013, 12:05 AM
Duck Duck Pwn Duck Duck Pwn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MURCA
Posts: 1,053
Send a message via Skype™ to Duck Duck Pwn
Default

im gonna win
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 06-28-2013, 01:00 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

lol if everyone else is still around i'll jump in for namlak
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 06-28-2013, 05:12 AM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

Another game on Mumble with Miss DVD Perfect, ClapOx, Shmohnson, Zoe SSDana. Shmo, again the traitor, read through Twilight enough to summon five Airplanes, which brought Exodia into this world. Exodia then quickly ate Shmo.

ClapOx attempted to slow down Exodia, but the God wouldn't hear of it. After ClapOx was dealt with, SSDana knew what she needed to do. She ran past the god, grabbed the book, ran back to the god and got smited in the #YOLOest of methods.

This opened the path for Miss DVD Perfect, who had never failed a roll that game, to grab the book and run to the elevator, get to the Furnace and burn Twilight, taking Exodia with it.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 07-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

GGQ travels 3 rooms south and attacks Animat3d with a dagger. GGQ's might is 6 + 3 dice from Sacrificial Dagger, capped at 8 dice allowed for a human player's attack. He rolls 5. Animat3d's 4 might gives him a roll of 2 (0+0+0+2).

Animat3d used the Lucky Stone, turning his 0, 0, 0, 2 roll into a 0, 1, 2, 2. GGQ's 5 and Animat3d's 5 cause no damage to be dealt.

It is still GGQ's turn.

The main map can now be clicked to view a larger map. It may not get updated as often as the smaller map.

Last edited by Aki1024; 07-11-2013 at 01:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 07-11-2013, 03:54 AM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

GGQ travels south 1 more room and finds the Girl.

It is now Animat3d's turn.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 07-11-2013, 04:10 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

always the ladies' man
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 07-11-2013, 03:56 PM
sunshineduck sunshineduck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.
Posts: 4,057
Default

it's like you're roleplaying as goose
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 07-12-2013, 09:35 PM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineduck View Post
it's like you're roleplaying as goose
goose got nothin on this
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 07-12-2013, 10:09 PM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

Animat3d travels three tiles north.

It is now DDP's turn.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 07-22-2013, 12:43 AM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

DDP leaves the elevator, heads north and stops in the Basement Landing.

It is now Clapon's turn.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 07-22-2013, 12:59 AM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

Clapon tries to open the vault, getting 4 on 5 dice. He leaves the vault annoyed at being unable to open it, enters the basement landing and travels west, finding the Junk Room.

The Junk room has exits on four sides. The omen within it is the Holy Symbol. When leaving the Junk Room, a Might roll of 3+ is required to avoid taking damage in speed. This won't prevent a person from leaving the room (unless the speed stat dropping prevents the movement).

It is now 3v's turn.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 07-25-2013, 04:43 AM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

3v gets a 4 on 2 might dice to escape the webs. Traveling north, she finds a Patio, a T junction room that splits to the east and west. This room contains the event Hanged Men.

"A breeze chills the room. Before 3v, three men hang from frayed ropes. They stare at her with cold, dead eyes. The trio swing silently, then fade into dust that falls to the ground. She starts to choke."

"You must attempt a roll for each trait: 2+ nothing happens, 0-1 Lose 1 from that trait. 4 successes grants 1 point to a trait of your choice."

3v gets 5 on 4 Speed dice, 4 on 2 Might dice, 4 on 5 Sanity dice, and a 5 on 3 Knowledge dice. 3v chooses Might as the trait to gain a point in.

It is now Kai's turn.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 08-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

Kai travels west, finding the collapsed room, a four direction room without a symbol (no event, omen or item). She gets 5 on her speed roll to not fall down the hole in the room (SP5+ needed).

She continues west, finding the Conservatory, a dead end room with an event in it.

Silence. In the basement, DDP and Clapon notice that everything goes silent. They can't even hear their own breathing. Each rolls their sanity.

DDP rolls a 4 on 4 dice.
Clapon rolls a 4 on 4 dice.
Both calmly waits for their hearing to return.

As the collapsed room has now been found, anyone later traveling in the room doesn't need to make the speed check. Dropping down is optional. The room you land in will be the next basement room in the room stack.

It is now GGQ's turn.

Edit: I made a bit of a mistake. 3v Finding the Patio wasn't on the map when Kai made her turn. Conservatory moved one more block west of the patio.

Last edited by Aki1024; 08-02-2013 at 01:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 08-02-2013, 08:47 PM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

GGQ travels to the Creaky Hallway (north 4) and attacks Animat3d with his Bloody Dagger.

GGQ attacks with 8 dice getting 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 0, 0: 11 attack
Animat3d defends with 4 dice getting 2, 2, 1, 0: 5 defense

This is 6 physical damage to Animat3d, who had 5 hp. The Reverend has fallen.

GGQ gains the Dog.

We mourn Animat3d's passing.

It is now DDP's turn.

Last edited by Aki1024; 08-04-2013 at 02:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 08-03-2013, 07:58 PM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

I feel like it should now be called the Bloodier Dagger.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 08-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Duck Duck Pwn Duck Duck Pwn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MURCA
Posts: 1,053
Send a message via Skype™ to Duck Duck Pwn
Default

Yeah I don't have high hopes for this game turning out well for us
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 08-18-2013, 12:29 AM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

DDP walks past Clapon and finds a Wine Cellar. This straight room has Dynamite in it.

Dynamite
Instead of attacking, you can throw the dynamite though a connecting door into an adjacent room. Each explorer and monster in that room must attempt a speed roll:
5+ Take no damage from Dynamite
0-4 Take 4 points of physical damage.
Discard after use.

It is now Clapon's turn.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 09-29-2013, 02:30 AM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

*pokes Clapon with a stick* If I don't hear from Clapon within a week, we'll move on to the next person's turn.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 01-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Duck Duck Pwn Duck Duck Pwn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MURCA
Posts: 1,053
Send a message via Skype™ to Duck Duck Pwn
Default

i was so gonna win this game
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 01-08-2014, 05:56 PM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

*rages at Clapon*
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 02-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Aki1024 Aki1024 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Across from you at a chess table. Your play is?
Posts: 1,080
Default

ClapOP stumbles though the junk room (Might roll: zero, lost 1 Speed) and found the Chasm. An unstable rope bridge across a gap that appears to be bottomless. After spitting down the Chasm to figure out the depth of the room (no sound was heard), he skillfully walks across the bridge into the next room (Speed Roll: 4).

Entering what appears to be an operating room, ClapOP hears a loud scream echo though the house, originating from the next room. Each explorer must attempt a sanity roll.

Clapon rolls 4 dice: 2
3v rolls 5 dice: 5
Kai rolls 3 dice: 2
GGQ, being the traitor, is unaffected by the scream.
Animat3d's corpse isn't.
DDP rolls 4 dice: 5

Clapon and Kai take 1 dice of Mental damage:
Clapon rolls 1 dice: 0
Kai rolls 1 dice: 1

3v makes a startling discovery. There are no more ground floor rooms! Any attempt to open doors that lead to unknown rooms results in either a locked door, or a false door wall.

Last edited by Aki1024; 02-14-2014 at 03:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 02-12-2014, 04:53 PM
VAN1SH1NG VAN1SH1NG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 929
Default

Pretty sure all the characters have already died from starvation due to being stuck in the house for a year.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 03-22-2014, 02:56 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Haha, I love that this is still happening. Fond memories of this game.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Let's Play Betrayal at House on the Hill Aki1024 Mafia 124 01-11-2013 02:12 AM
Where to play now ? zenek General Altitude Discussion 7 05-21-2010 08:31 PM
Can't play through "Play Now" link on website Dre__ Tech Support 2 04-17-2010 10:08 AM
Would you be more likely to play? Karl Suggestions 14 04-09-2010 12:34 AM
Help I can't play! r87 Tech Support 5 01-13-2010 02:57 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008 Nimbly Games LLC