Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Map Making

Map Making Discuss everything related to creating new levels here.

Old 08-20-2010, 07:26 AM

Location: longest spear =====================================================================================>

I found one serious problem with this map. It's 1 life Base Destruction, meaning you switch sides every two rounds, makes it very hard. Or did you mess up with the link again?
Old 08-20-2010, 02:44 PM

This map is a coop map. You might want to take a look here for more information about how coop works.

This thread also has information about how to properly setup a coop server.

Last edited by KaWZzR; 08-20-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:23 PM

Location: longest spear =====================================================================================>

Are you talking to me? 'Cause if you are...I know what a coop map is, but they're usually 1 Life Demolition Not 1 life Base Destruction.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Are you talking to me? 'Cause if you are...I know what a coop map is, but they're usually 1 Life Demolition Not 1 life Base Destruction.
Yes I was talking to you

The second thread I posted answers your questions. For example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friblurks View Post
If you want to make your own coop maps, here's some tips.
First you have to choose the game mode. The 'best' mode is 1de, but you can also use tbd. You can edit the time limit on a map per map basis in the gametype config window. This make 1de the best mode for most maps. When making the map, it's best to make the blue team the attackers. It also saves time because when placing all those turrets, they'll be red automatically. You MUST have the attackers be blue. And you also must place the red spawns to the right of blue spawns. It doesn't matter how far away, just make sure the red spawns are on the right.
If the sides are switching after two rounds, the server is not properly setup for coop maps.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
If the sides are switching after two rounds, the server is not properly setup for coop maps.
I haven't encountered this anywhere other than using the test option within the editor itself? Caused me confusion at first also.

-Sno