Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Mafia

Mafia Mafia forum games.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 06-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Danielle Danielle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, England.
Posts: 814
Send a message via Skype™ to Danielle
Default

Can you add this to the rules, because it is not there.

Also, just to clarify, does this mean we are not allowed to talk to people outside the game at all - and everything has to be done in the thread?
  #42  
Old 06-19-2011, 05:50 PM
[Y] [Y] is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The mafia hideout.
Posts: 3,254
Default

Big Brother is watching you.

Last edited by [Y]; 06-19-2011 at 05:52 PM. Reason: u
  #43  
Old 06-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Can you add this to the rules, because it is not there.

Also, just to clarify, does this mean we are not allowed to talk to people outside the game at all - and everything has to be done in the thread?
Done, and yes.
  #44  
Old 06-21-2011, 10:42 AM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Will begin replacing people tomorrow.
  #45  
Old 06-21-2011, 10:44 AM
andy andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,967
Default

first night takes 4 days...
  #46  
Old 06-21-2011, 11:53 AM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
Will begin replacing people tomorrow.
Replacing them if they haven't posted or if they haven't pmed you their night action?
  #47  
Old 06-21-2011, 10:29 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

If they have not confirmed their intention to play by responding to my PM
  #48  
Old 06-21-2011, 10:31 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
first night takes 4 days...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineduck View Post
there are probably people that haven't even logged on to see that the game has started yet, and a larger time limit gives kennedy some more time to process night actions and get a post going. it's more work than it seems.
charschars
  #49  
Old 06-21-2011, 11:06 PM
Premier Stalin Premier Stalin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 985
Default

Pmed you my night role when does day start u wannsrs to see wh is hapoeningingz.
  #50  
Old 06-22-2011, 02:07 AM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Day one has begun!

Last night did not have any casualties.
  #51  
Old 06-22-2011, 02:38 AM
sunshineduck sunshineduck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.
Posts: 4,057
Default

...no casualties? weird, but it leaves town in a pretty good spot day 1.

watcher does not claim today unless they are being lynched.

if cop has a guilty and ONLY a guilty, it's fine to claim today - it means you found the hooker or janitor. shooting them tonight doesn't help, the godfather will just protect them in the hideout.

ratio is currently 16 town to 4 mafia, and remember that the mafia is split up. with no kills on the first night, we definitely have the advantage.

i don't know if the bulletproof gets a message when they are hit, but if you were hit and received a message please claim.

@BSD: can we vote no lynch?
  #52  
Old 06-22-2011, 02:42 AM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineduck View Post
@BSD: can we vote no lynch?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post

Rules:

Voting:
6) You may vote not to lynch. This is done in the same manner as voting for a person.
I assume so.
  #53  
Old 06-22-2011, 03:40 AM
sunshineduck sunshineduck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.
Posts: 4,057
Default

fair point

>_>
  #54  
Old 06-22-2011, 03:47 AM
Duck Duck Pwn Duck Duck Pwn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MURCA
Posts: 1,053
Send a message via Skype™ to Duck Duck Pwn
Default

Vote: Danielle

The fact danielle is not dead night 1 should be indication that she is mafia.

Die mafia scum
  #55  
Old 06-22-2011, 03:59 AM
sunshineduck sunshineduck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.
Posts: 4,057
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Pwn View Post
Vote: Danielle

The fact danielle is not dead night 1 should be indication that she is mafia.

Die mafia scum
bandwagoning on this

vote danielle
  #56  
Old 06-22-2011, 04:32 AM
Wok3N^ Wok3N^ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 609
Default

NO BRAKES

vote danielle
  #57  
Old 06-22-2011, 06:43 AM
yankinlk yankinlk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ireland
Posts: 252
Default

Vote no for now , not risking picking off an innocent . One of them ^ is deffo mafia
  #58  
Old 06-22-2011, 07:41 AM
andy andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,967
Default

I think they are joking, at least i hope..
  #59  
Old 06-22-2011, 03:01 PM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

So basically no one is claiming anything unless they have useful information to share?
  #60  
Old 06-22-2011, 04:36 PM
sunshineduck sunshineduck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.
Posts: 4,057
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribilla View Post
So basically no one is claiming anything unless they have useful information to share?
pretty much. if nobody outs any reports, we can no lynch or no brakes on someone we feel is scummy. as of right now, danielle being alive makes her the most scummy.
  #61  
Old 06-22-2011, 05:55 PM
Danielle Danielle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, England.
Posts: 814
Send a message via Skype™ to Danielle
Default

You guys are doing it wrong. It is always SSD who dies n1. Not I.
Even so, I'm not going to vote him.
No lynching is probably our best option, people who got reports on stuff will have that info to go on plus another report for tonights actions too. It's just going to be like us repeating n1 but with (possibly) double the info we would usually have atfter n1 in the game.
This is almost the best possible result for us.
  #62  
Old 06-22-2011, 07:27 PM
nobodyhome nobodyhome is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,088
Default

probably gonna vote a no vote unless more information comes out. waiting...
  #63  
Old 06-22-2011, 07:29 PM
Spartan Spartan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: OC CA! (Woo Pig Sooie is where the heart is)
Posts: 495
Default

I vote no lynch

Last edited by Kennedy; 06-23-2011 at 07:52 PM.
  #64  
Old 06-23-2011, 02:07 AM
Clapon Clapon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: P-Town WA
Posts: 1,403
Default

Vote Dani

im not mafia.
  #65  
Old 06-23-2011, 02:13 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

/in as replacement!
  #66  
Old 06-23-2011, 03:14 AM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

I would say no lynch for nao, no brakes seems purty dum.

Last edited by MintzMachete; 06-23-2011 at 07:29 PM.
  #67  
Old 06-23-2011, 03:40 AM
shrode shrode is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 823
Default

I vote SUNSHINEDUCKAROO

for no real reason
  #68  
Old 06-23-2011, 06:39 AM
mjolnir416 mjolnir416 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 354
Default

I think we have to look at the fact that nobody died. That gives us a couple options. Either both mafias went for the same person, who was docd, or bp, or they hit the bp and the doc save. Or, incredibly unlikely, both maf nkd or a nk with 1 of the 2 above. So, just because danielle didn't die, doesnt mean they didnt try to kill her. I am assuming that crazy cop didn't decide to kill, since that would be crazy, even for him.

I'm going to wait for more infos before voting.
  #69  
Old 06-23-2011, 11:17 AM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

Since less than two people died, no one has any information regarding the deaths, so lets just no lynch again and hope that we get lucky and the Maf continue ****ing up.
  #70  
Old 06-23-2011, 01:11 PM
[Y] [Y] is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The mafia hideout.
Posts: 3,254
Default

Inb4 the BP got a message and ignored it until D3. So we have no BP claims, no reports, no info at all.

vote no lynch
  #71  
Old 06-23-2011, 01:36 PM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

Vote no lynch
  #72  
Old 06-23-2011, 02:14 PM
andy andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,967
Default

vote no lynch (until someone with information claims).
  #73  
Old 06-23-2011, 04:25 PM
Wok3N^ Wok3N^ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 609
Default

Dani is such maf
  #74  
Old 06-23-2011, 04:48 PM
Premier Stalin Premier Stalin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 985
Default

vote SSD


chars
  #75  
Old 06-23-2011, 05:04 PM
yankinlk yankinlk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ireland
Posts: 252
Default

vote no lynch
  #76  
Old 06-23-2011, 05:53 PM
Danielle Danielle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, England.
Posts: 814
Send a message via Skype™ to Danielle
Default

You say that every game woken and are wrong every time.
I know it seems fun bandwaggoning because we didn't lose anyone and so losing someone to a mislynch for the lulz isn't quite as drastic to us as it should be, but please don't play like idiots. **** like this will lose us the game further down the line. Remember there can be 2 kills per night as there are two maf families and even more kills on us if our power roles with killing powers herp when they shoulda derped etc. Be wary. Be cautious. Stay vigilant.
Vote no lynch.

Last edited by Danielle; 06-23-2011 at 09:35 PM.
  #77  
Old 06-23-2011, 06:20 PM
Wok3N^ Wok3N^ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 609
Default

Can you please show our fellow players the evidence that I say you are maf every game? I am curious <3
  #78  
Old 06-23-2011, 06:34 PM
Danielle Danielle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, England.
Posts: 814
Send a message via Skype™ to Danielle
Default

I can not because I was referring to verbal communications via mumble and also old Epic Mafia games.

Nice try though, douche. x
  #79  
Old 06-23-2011, 06:35 PM
Wok3N^ Wok3N^ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 609
Default

I am pretty sure I won but nice try in falsely claiming victory.
  #80  
Old 06-23-2011, 07:16 PM
Danielle Danielle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, England.
Posts: 814
Send a message via Skype™ to Danielle
Default

Ditto
Chars.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Altitude Mafia 8.0 Kennedy Mafia 220 05-25-2011 04:01 PM
Altitude Mafia 7.0: Kennedy Mafia 252 04-01-2011 12:41 PM
Altitude Mafia 6.0! sunshineduck Mafia 712 02-06-2011 04:46 AM
Altitude Mafia 5.0! sunshineduck Mafia 941 11-25-2010 07:55 PM
Altitude Mafia 2 Kuja900 Mafia 354 10-14-2010 07:19 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008 Nimbly Games LLC