Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Mafia

Mafia Mafia forum games.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-16-2011, 07:47 AM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default Zombie Apocalypse Mafia!

THIS GAME WILL BEGIN AT 9:00 EST WEDNESDAY 11/16. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR GOOGLE EMAIL ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR ROLE.

THIS GAME WILL START ON A DAY PHASE.

PLAYERS REMAINING:
7. Spartan
10. Mintz
23. Danielle
24. Mikesol



Graveyard:
6. Andy- Lynched day one.
21. DDP - Killed night one.
5. SSD - Shot day two.
4. GGQ - Shot day two.
20. Goose - Lynched day two.
12. Acegunner - Killed night two.
19. Tyr - Killed night two.
26. Wolf - Killed night two.
22. Piccolo - Killed night two.
18. Selfish Lover - Killed night two.
15. Flexio - Lynched day three.
16. Smushface - Killed night three.
2. Gear - Killed night three.
11. Clapoff - Shot day four.
14. Premier Stalin - Lynched day four.
25. Gammel - Killed night four.
8. Nobodyhome - Killed night four.
17. CCNCCNCCNCCNCCNCCN - Lynched day five.
3. Dark Sage - Killed night five.
19. [Y] - Lynched day five.
1. Ribilla - Killed night six.
13. Mjolnir - Killed night six.

There are currently 7 players remaining.

There are currently ? Townies remaining.
There are currently ? Zombies remaining.
There are currently ? Neutral remaining.

There is currently 2 anti-town KP in play.

Last edited by Kennedy; 12-30-2011 at 06:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-16-2011, 07:47 AM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

ZOMBOCALYPSE MAFIA RULES


Cheating

1) No posting of any PM you receive from the host, in whole or in part.
2) No using role PM times or screenshots or any other meta-game crap like that to try to figure out alignment (role times won't work in this game anyways)
3) No posting after death besides the one goodbye post that cannot contain any info relevant to the game.
4) NO DISCUSSION OF THE GAME OUTSIDE THE THREAD EXCEPT WITH PLAYERS THAT YOU EXPLICITLY HAVE PM RIGHTS WITH.
5) NO attempting to infiltrate or access a google document or other external part of the game which I've not given you explicit permission to access.

Voting
1) There will be a separate thread in the Mafia forum for voting. This will allow me to quickly see whose votes are on whom while retaining my sanity.
2) Votes will be posted in the form of "vote:PLAYER"
3) If you want to change your vote, you MUST post "unvote:Player1" before you post "vote:Player2"
4) YOU MAY NOT VOTE NO LYNCH.
5) In the event of a tie, there will be no lynch.

Modkills
1) Offenses may be grounds for either a warning or a modkill. The difference will be entirely at my discretion.
2) You must vote every day phase, and post at least once per day/night cyle.
3) There may be other mechanics in the game designed to discourage lurking...
4) Cheating is grounds for immediate modkill, as well as a permaban from future games I host.

Roleclaims
1) You are allowed to roleclaim, both your role name and your powers, but as listed in the rules above you may not copy/paste any part of your role PM.
2) You are also allowed to fake roleclaim, as this is often hilarious when roles are all hidden. Have fun and be creative. Fake roleclaiming also presents its risks, of course.

Day/Night Cycle
1) Days will last 96 hours and Nights will last 48 hours. Each phase shift will take place at 11pm PST sharp. Day/Night length will be adjusted when there are less players in the game.
2) In the case that the phase shift post is late, any actions or votes submitted after the deadline will not be counted
3) There are no cyclical restrictions on posting. You may post in the thread at any time (Unless you're dead or silenced or something. Be reasonable).

Misc

1) Do not throw the game or attempt to help someone else's team win. Play to the furthering of your own win condition at all times.
2) DONT EDIT YOUR POSTS. Avoid the edit button. This is grounds for a warning, or if I think the offense was intentional and blatant, a modkill. You may post as many times in a row as you need to.

DETAILS AND GAME SETUP

This will be a CLOSED setup, with role flip upon death. You will have no idea what roles and abilities are out there.

The following information is provided:

There are at least two factions in this game.

Villagers- Villagers are innocent survivors of the recent zombie apocalypse. They win when all anti-town forces are eliminated from the game.
Zombies- The victims of a terrible, terrible virus, Zombies travel in packs, killing or infecting all who come across them. They win when their cumulative daytime voting power is greater than 50%.

In addition, there are a number of Neutral players in the game with their own win conditions. These may or may not coincide with other win conditions.

Regarding Forts:

Most of you have been placed into PM groups. The nature of these groups vary, as do your relationships with your groupmates. These groups are a relevant characteristic
to your standing in the game. Without being too specific, entire groups can be targeted by certain actions, and some groups may be asked to make certain decisions together.

Oh, also, I can see all edits made to a google document. You are not allowed to edit what you say, nor impersonate other people, nor delete anything. Don't make me modkill you.

Last edited by Kennedy; 12-01-2011 at 03:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-16-2011, 07:47 AM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

I am reserving this post.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-16-2011, 07:48 AM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Posts in this thread before the start of the game will be deleted. Ask me questions in the other thread or via PM, I'm just putting this here to get the rules up.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:12 AM
mjolnir416 mjolnir416 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 354
Default

KILL THE ZOMBIES!!! So, day start and a must lynch. I say we kill SSD before he can do any damage this game. Discuss.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:16 AM
nobodyhome nobodyhome is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,088
Default

I think we should lynch MJ actually.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:22 AM
acegunner acegunner is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 374
Default

I think we should lynch nobo actually.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:26 AM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

I would like kennedy to work his magic.

Basically, I am going to be cleared by Kennedy as townsided. Basically I hope as a clear to be able to lead the town. My role will go unclaimed as of now, but will be claimed when beneficial to the town.

Once the dust settles, we can begin to talk about lynches.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:30 AM
acegunner acegunner is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 374
Default

Mintz pulling a Kennedy on our asses
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:31 AM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

Except the mod will clear me. And Kennedy turned out town, no?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:31 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Hey remember how the game hasn't started? I do! I do!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:32 AM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
[B]THIS GAME WILL BEGIN AT 9:00 EST WEDNESDAY 11/16.
Remember how it has?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:35 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintzMachete View Post
Remember how it has?
Wait what? oh ****. Hm I'm betting he meant PST there since he had previously said all day/night shifts would be at midnight EST which is 9:00PST. Oh well, you're right that you're following the rules!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:35 AM
mikesol mikesol is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,183
Default

As the role of smushface killer it is my sworn duty to try and get smushface lynched before smushface manages to kill me. Every night we will play rock paper scissors and if I lose then I'll be killed.

Join me brethren as I try and defeat the evil zombie smushface who has spammed me with such wonderful phrases such as "BRAIINNNSS" and "Don't worry I won't kill you because you have none."
__________________
We can has sigs?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:49 AM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesol View Post
"Don't worry I won't kill you because you have none."
Smush stays for the massive lulz he provides.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:53 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Aight Big Post Incoming!

Alright I'm certainly the most experienced player here in forum mafia games, so I'm going to give a whole bunch of advice in this thread.

Alot of what I say I have already said in my analysis of WWM found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US

But I'll go at it again.

1) We need EVERYONE posting. Don't lurk for any reason. We need posts to analyse to be able to find mafia and if you lurk we have no posts to tell what you are. If there are lurkers we will end up at lylo and have no idea who to lynch .

2) Post your OWN original content. Don't repeat or parrot what other people have said. Try to look at all the facts and reach some conclusion about other players that no one has reached yet. Putting yourself on the line with opinions about other people gives the town information to use for analysis.

3) DONT sheep other people. That means don't sheep someone that you think is probably right (for example saying that you think I probably know what I'm talking about and voting for whoever I voted for) and don't sheep with what you think is the 'town's general opinion (as seen in WWM, the 'town's general opinion is usually the 'mafia's general opinion if they are doing their job properly). If you silently sheep, you are giving up responsibility to scumhunt and find a lynch target so again we lose information that we could use to decide that whether you're trustworthy or not. Of course, if someone has a really good point or posts a very good analysis of someone, it's fine to agree and vote for that person but make sure that you are doing it because YOU think he's scum and do your VERY best to try to find and post some reason for your vote that no one else has thought of yet.

4) Don't make joke posts. They don't help anything and can be used both by town to find you scummy and by mafia to say something with a WIFOM defense about "It was a joke! relax!" Just avoid jokes.

5) Even more importantly, DONT LIE. The real reason we dont make jokes is because often jokes involve little lies, and lying is the LAST thing you want to do in mafia as town. TELL THE TRUTH DONT ****ING LIE ABOUT ****. The best way to find mafia is to find people who are lying or misleading people or hiding something or being duplicitous. Anti-town forces are the only ones who need to lie. Town doesn't need to lie. Don't try to be a hero.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:53 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

I'm going to assume that everything above this point was a joke. Please be serious from this point forward.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:55 AM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

GGQ, I wasn't joking. I'm actually going to be cleared by Kennedy and I plan on leading the town.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:58 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

In game specific concerns, ghe game rules say that most people are part of PM circles. Kennedy refers to these as "forts", so I guess that people just have a bunch of people that they can PM with. CHECK WITH THE MOD WHETHER YOU CAN TRUST THE PEOPLE IN YOUR PM CIRCLE!!!! If he does not explicitly say that all the people in your PM circle are town, don't trust them.

If he does clear them as town, then that's a very valuable resource for us but we need to see the downsides as well. This means that people will be able to confirm each others alignment and may also have some information to hide from others in the thread. Since this is generally mafia behavior, that could get confusing. We have to rely more on finding people who are lying or pushing anti-town agendas to find mafia, since they'll be able to be more straight-forward about soft-defending each other and hiding information etc.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:59 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintzMachete View Post
GGQ, I wasn't joking. I'm actually going to be cleared by Kennedy and I plan on leading the town.
Alright sounds cool to me. Is this an ability of yours that you can use to mod-clear yourself? How will it work? Will Kennedy post it in the thread?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:01 AM
andy andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,967
Default

As GGQ said please PLEASE PLEASE post your opinions as town players, some of the mafia will already be lurking cuz of their role, we dont need half the town lurking like last game it just makes it impossible to figure out mafia. Dont keep the opinions to yourself since they are useless when you die (well maybe not in a zombie game but still POST YOUR THOUGHTS).

- This post was made before receiving my pm (no joke).
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:04 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Three ideas I want to put forward to generate discussion are the following:

1) Even if Kennedy 'clears' MintzMachete can we trust this clear? It seems like an odd ability to have, and after my sneaky nobo role in WWM, there may be other misleading mafia abilities in this game.

2) Lurkers. This is always a subject of great debate in mafia threads. Many people advocate a lurker lynch on day 1 since day 1 lynches are rarely accurate anyways. Others say that we are supposed to be lynching mafia not lurkers so it's a waste. What do you guys think? Should we aggressively lynch lurkers or should we have vigilantes use shots on them?

3) What about claiming PM groups? Especially if all our PM groups are mod-confirmed to be town-aligned, this could break the game (so I'm assuming that it won't be the case, again be careful about trusting people in your PM circles). But still claiming who we all have PM rights with could be useful. What do you think? Is it better to hide this info or put it in the open?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:05 AM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGQ View Post
Alright sounds cool to me. Is this an ability of yours that you can use to mod-clear yourself? How will it work? Will Kennedy post it in the thread?
This is part of my role. If my request is not clear enough from before Kennedy, here it is. I wish to be cleared by you.

Kennedy has confirmed to me that the clearing made by him will simply say I am townsided. I will claim my role later when it is beneficial. Apparently, people can be converted in this game. I know this only because as part of my role, I am non-convertible. This means that we must watch ourselves even more.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:05 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGQ View Post
Alright sounds cool to me. Is this an ability of yours that you can use to mod-clear yourself? How will it work? Will Kennedy post it in the thread?
Please reply to this immediately, Mintz, the longer it takes to respond to pressure, the more it seems like you are trying to cook up an answer whereas a townie should have the information readily available.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:06 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGQ View Post
Please reply to this immediately, Mintz, the longer it takes to respond to pressure, the more it seems like you are trying to cook up an answer whereas a townie should have the information readily available.
aaaaaaaand nvm
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:09 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Also, idle speculation, this isn't too important to discuss but it's interesting. We have 26 players and mafia almost certainly have the ability to convert players (they're zombies...).

The OP specifically says 'antitown KP' instead of 'mafia kp' so I suspect that we have four or five zombies to start out with 2 KP, and probably a SK type role with the third KP.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:11 AM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGQ View Post
Three ideas I want to put forward to generate discussion are the following:

1) Even if Kennedy 'clears' MintzMachete can we trust this clear? It seems like an odd ability to have, and after my sneaky nobo role in WWM, there may be other misleading mafia abilities in this game.

2) Lurkers. This is always a subject of great debate in mafia threads. Many people advocate a lurker lynch on day 1 since day 1 lynches are rarely accurate anyways. Others say that we are supposed to be lynching mafia not lurkers so it's a waste. What do you guys think? Should we aggressively lynch lurkers or should we have vigilantes use shots on them?

3) What about claiming PM groups? Especially if all our PM groups are mod-confirmed to be town-aligned, this could break the game (so I'm assuming that it won't be the case, again be careful about trusting people in your PM circles). But still claiming who we all have PM rights with could be useful. What do you think? Is it better to hide this info or put it in the open?
1. Kennedy will clear me. This is different from last game, where nobo could write messages, but not really clear anyone. I do think it is a good thing to be proactive and always account for sneaky roles. Just remember the lessons of last game.

2. We should see how people lurk. Active lurking is very different than not being online for 2 days. In my opinion, the people we should lynch are the ones who post, but add nothing, basically trying hard to not look lurky.

3. I know from my PM group that no one knows ANYTHING about other alignments. I don't think as of NOW it is in any way helpful to claim this information. It may help later. People could very easily scumslip in these PM groups as well.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:12 AM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGQ View Post
Also, idle speculation, this isn't too important to discuss but it's interesting. We have 26 players and mafia almost certainly have the ability to convert players (they're zombies...).

The OP specifically says 'antitown KP' instead of 'mafia kp' so I suspect that we have four or five zombies to start out with 2 KP, and probably a SK type role with the third KP.
Again, given my role information, I am pretty sure they can convert.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:18 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintzMachete View Post
This is part of my role. If my request is not clear enough from before Kennedy, here it is. I wish to be cleared by you.

Kennedy has confirmed to me that the clearing made by him will simply say I am townsided. I will claim my role later when it is beneficial. Apparently, people can be converted in this game. I know this only because as part of my role, I am non-convertible. This means that we must watch ourselves even more.
Why do you think that Kennedy gave someone a role to be automatically cleared at the beginning of the game? Is there any disadvantage to your claiming now as opposed to later? Aren't you worried about painting a target on yourself?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:20 AM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

Because if I am cleared as townsided, there is no reason for me to claim at this point. I assume that once I am cleared I will get doc protection.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:22 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintzMachete View Post
Because if I am cleared as townsided, there is no reason for me to claim at this point. I assume that once I am cleared I will get doc protection.
My apologies I didn't mean claiming. I meant is there a disadvantage to you being cleared now as opposed to later. Also the first question, why would Kennedy include this role where you are cleared immediately?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:23 AM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

I choose when I get cleared. Having seen the lessons from the last game, I feel like it is good to have a trustable leader.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:23 AM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

And doc protection should do well.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:26 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Posts from more people, please!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:29 AM
andy andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,967
Default

And once again a game with 3 players posting!
About PM groups i know that no one in my group is confirmed to be town, so i dont really see a point in claiming who you are in a PM circle with unless some serious scumslip happens that the others can confirm. Kennedy just probably randomed some PM groups.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:29 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintzMachete View Post
And doc protection should do well.
You think it's a good idea to tie up all town protects (because we can't organise them without revealing them) onto one person (assuming we can trust the clear 100%) and let the mafia/neutrals just go wild on everyone else?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:31 AM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

I think the benefit of having a clear outweighs those losses. In addition, if there are neutral killing roles, they could hit mafia, or vice versa.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:34 AM
[Y] [Y] is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The mafia hideout.
Posts: 3,254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGQ View Post
2) Post your OWN original content. Don't repeat or parrot what other people have said. Try to look at all the facts and reach some conclusion about other players that no one has reached yet. Putting yourself on the line with opinions about other people gives the town information to use for analysis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
As GGQ said blahblahblah
sup andy, nice filler you got there

As for Mintz, I wouldn't put it past Kennedy to put in a role like that just to spite us, question is if it's town aligned or not. And while I'm interested in what Mintz has to say being a veteran of this game, I'd advise perpetuating the whole "clear leader of town" thing, which only encourages sheeping.

Now, onward to the scrutinizing!
Quote:
1. Kennedy will clear me. This is different from last game, where nobo could write messages, but not really clear anyone. I do think it is a good thing to be proactive and always account for sneaky roles. Just remember the lessons of last game.
nobo didn't try to clear anyone, unless I mistunderstood the wording there
And I agree on the proactive part and accounting for sneaky roles. Last game, I think the reason a lot of people lurked is because of the Security General role. They had a sort-of clear that was trying to lead the town, and that's why no one had any original thought. They expected the leader to think of them. Drawing from these lessons, wouldn't it be better to have no one claim leader, to offer your thoughts, and to use that power when appropriate? You say the benefits of having a clear outweigh those losses. To what benefits are you referring to?

Also, @GGQ + andy calm down. It's been an hour and a half since game start. Just because not everyone is here now doesn't mean we have a lurker game again (which would be unfortunate).
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:38 AM
sunshineduck sunshineduck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.
Posts: 4,057
Default

can bsd confirm the game has started already? usually mafia games have some kind of story or opening post at the least >_____>
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-17-2011, 03:40 AM
[Y] [Y] is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The mafia hideout.
Posts: 3,254
Default

quick edit I missed:

It should read "I'd advise against perpetuating..."
The lack of against kind of changes the meaning >_>
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008 Nimbly Games LLC