Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > League Organization

League Organization Only pertinent league information in here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 11:30 AM

Default Is banning for something not even in Altitude or APL4 allowed

Hi I know i already posted this thread and it was closed but i can't take it anymore so here it is one more time

Me and my friend were in the ladder waiting and asking people to join Kuja came in and I told him I was Ctrl so he knew me in the forums and of my webshow and banned me for about 1 year and 335 days and as his reason he wrote you !$&@ing prepubescent racist just because of my webshow I find this mean and I know I'm not an APL admin but im sure it's not allowed so I ask Kuja to at least take this off or someone do it for them and if any of you are asking well I am in the more better players now and trying out for either Twisted or =Air=

Last edited by SWN FIllichio KGB; 09-18-2010 at 11:32 AM.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:55 PM

Wait what? Is this a troll? Didn't this happen some time ago in APL servers? Also afaik Kuja doesn't have access to ladder servers.

I hope this isn't a troll, for your sake

EDIT: I'm not sure what you're exactly doing, if something is closed it means the discussion about it is over.

Last edited by Stormich; 09-18-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:52 PM

This is not a lie this is a fact
Old 09-18-2010, 02:06 PM

Admins always had to right to ban for whatever they wanted to as long as the ban is in place. I don't know what you did or posted on youtube and I don't really care, I'm just here to let you know reopening closed threads on any forum is not a good idea.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:13 PM

Put on YouTube??.. Do you mean my webshow
And you see he banned me for something outside of Altitude
Old 09-18-2010, 03:04 PM

This is between Kuja and Control and possibly Evil as the main admin. Since I no longer run APL I don't feel like I have to get involved and I was just trying to teach Control about some forum etiquette. I might be a bit too straightforward at times but people who know me understand that my tone is nonexistant. You should picture me like Data (from TNG) after he gets the emotion chip.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:05 PM

Edit:
Just now read again the opening line about him reopening a closed thread, and all the **** that went in it.
I can understand now more your tone, I think I jumped on you unnecessarily < my repentant statement.

To Control: You've basically pissed off everyone in this community by this point, and instead of making it better you keep at it. Im going to PM Queen Zoe on wtf I should do because I don't know how to deal with 11 y/o retards myself.

Last edited by CCN; 09-18-2010 at 03:19 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator

Wait didn't this happen about a week ago and Queen Zoe came in and threatened Kuja to make him release the ban?
Old 09-18-2010, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wok3N^ View Post
Wait didn't this happen about a week ago and Queen Zoe came in and threatened Kuja to make him release the ban?
apparently he got banned again, or hes dumb.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:27 PM
Administrator

When a thread is closed the discussion is over. If you feel the thread was improperly closed, you can PM a moderator and request an explanation. In response to your specific question: the ladder and APL admins are not associated with Nimbly Games and can do whatever they want with their private servers for whatever reason. That said, they have demonstrated a commitment to fair, rule-based administration, so if you feel you've been unfairly banned you can appeal that ban directly by messaging an appropriate APL or ladder administrator. You should present your case clearly and respectfully for the best chance of a successful appeal. Reopening closed forum threads is not an appropriate channel and will likely hurt your chances. Thread closed.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

Since the ban you are describing occurred on APL servers and not in ladder (Kuja's not a ladder admin) I'm gonna go ahead and move this to League Organization. Please note lamster's response and take appropriate action in the future.
Closed Thread