Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Mafia

Mafia Mafia forum games.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #441  
Old 08-31-2011, 02:31 PM
sunshineduck sunshineduck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.
Posts: 4,057
Default

yeah, advise against lynching. oops
Reply With Quote
  #442  
Old 08-31-2011, 02:53 PM
Smushface Smushface is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,004
Default

I'm the Batman.
Reply With Quote
  #443  
Old 08-31-2011, 08:07 PM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

I've received disturbingly few night actions so far! You still have 31 hours to submit, but no need to put if off, you can always change your action later!
Reply With Quote
  #444  
Old 09-01-2011, 03:57 AM
Sean Sean is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: longest spear =====================================================================================>
Posts: 535
Default

Sorry for taking so long to post... not used to school. I don't know why you would think that that is a scumtell... high school IS just starting...

As for my defensive response... id be perfectly happy to post just what my role is exactly.
Reply With Quote
  #445  
Old 09-01-2011, 04:02 AM
Sean Sean is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: longest spear =====================================================================================>
Posts: 535
Default

Allrighty then. I am the VENGEFUL JERK. If I am lynched I can choose one person who voted for me and kill them immediately (ignores extra lives/protection)

I do realize that it seems like I just invented a role to deflect interest. Id be happy to present whatever proof you wish of me...
Reply With Quote
  #446  
Old 09-01-2011, 04:08 AM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribilla View Post
As for our next lynch (since we didn't really get any useful reports) I think we should focus on:

SSD
Kennedy
Nobo
Smushface

These all ran for mayor so it makes sense that at least one of them is mafia and at least one is corp. This is unless they decided to maintain a low profile and not run, I feel this is unlikely though.

I would particularly like these 4 players responses to why they shouldn't be lynched and who they suspect should be.

Of course Xorg or Sean (or possibly mintz) are options too.
It'd be silly to target me. I'm far and away the most experienced player here - if I hadn't run for mayor you'd be sitting here talking about lynching me for that reason - "why would the most experienced player not run for mayor?"

I ran because I thought I would be the most effective scumhunter and most effective leader for town. And, frankly, I have been. You haven't done much. Electing you was the safest play, and I still agree with it, but to say that anybody who ran against you is probably scum is just illogical. As SSD said, you claimed before the race had really gone anywhere, kind of abruptly ending the opportunity for candidates to enter, plus the fact that you assume scum wouldn't keep

I also would not FoS SSD for running, since I think he has the same mentality of "better me than anybody else" when it comes to shepherding the sheep.

Nobo's explanation seemed kind of lacking to me. We'll explore that later.

For now I'd like to hear more from Smushface, an explanation as to why he ran, and his thoughts on the game thus far.

For the record, I don't FoS Smush or Nobo on the basis of them running. I think that's a weak thing to base tells off of compared to the other interactions we have/will have.

At the moment I'd like to lynch Xorg.

The role that Sean claimed is a common one in mafia, and in the context of what he said earlier it makes sense. Either he made it up two days ago and formulated a plan to claim it later, or he's telling the truth. I tend to think the former.
Reply With Quote
  #447  
Old 09-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

Is that a town role? If it is shouldn't he try to get lynched then aim to kill a mafia on his way out. As it is he just a villager now (as long as he is left alone) or he will be killed in the night.
Reply With Quote
  #448  
Old 09-01-2011, 08:33 AM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

It's not often used in closed setups. It's useful in open setups because he can't be counterclaimed.
Reply With Quote
  #449  
Old 09-01-2011, 08:33 AM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

He shouldn't try to get lynched bc he should be trying to lynch mafia obviously. If he does get lynched at least he can still be useful, but yeah he's basically a villager.
Reply With Quote
  #450  
Old 09-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

Is anyone keeping a spreadsheet going for this? Now that we have a few more roles outed/claimed, it might be useful.
Reply With Quote
  #451  
Old 09-01-2011, 11:55 AM
OT Piccolo OT Piccolo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
It'd be silly to target me. I'm far and away the most experienced player here - if I hadn't run for mayor you'd be sitting here talking about lynching me for that reason - "why would the most experienced player not run for mayor?"

I ran because I thought I would be the most effective scumhunter and most effective leader for town. And, frankly, I have been. You haven't done much. Electing you was the safest play, and I still agree with it, but to say that anybody who ran against you is probably scum is just illogical. As SSD said, you claimed before the race had really gone anywhere, kind of abruptly ending the opportunity for candidates to enter, plus the fact that you assume scum wouldn't keep.
Just because you are the most experienced player doesn't mean we shouldn't target you, because alone from the setup you have a 1/3 chance of being scum.

I don't think that Ribilla meant that all of them are scum. But as I already said earlier in the thread, it is very likely that two of those that ran are indeed scum, as mafia and corp obviously would have wanted to become mayor themselves. That in the end they didn't win and voted Ribilla doesn't mean they didn't try in the beginning.
Reply With Quote
  #452  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OT Piccolo View Post
Just because you are the most experienced player doesn't mean we shouldn't target you, because alone from the setup you have a 1/3 chance of being scum.

If you're going to contradict my arguments please at least understand them first. I was saying that I ran for mayor because I'm experienced and would have obviously ran no matter my alignment, so trying to extrapolate my alignment from the fact that I ran is an exercise in both stupidity and futility.
Reply With Quote
  #453  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:47 PM
OT Piccolo OT Piccolo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
If you're going to contradict my arguments please at least understand them first. I was saying that I ran for mayor because I'm experienced and would have obviously ran no matter my alignment, so trying to extrapolate my alignment from the fact that I ran is an exercise in both stupidity and futility.
I'm not saying that you are scum. It is very much true that you probably would have run for mayor regardless of what your alignment is. But I'm saying there is a high probability of 50% (2 out of 4) of you being scum. That holds true for those others that ran for mayor too.

Sure, it hinges on the assumption that one of mafia and one of corp tried to run for mayor, but I think that is a given as being mayor would have been a huge asset to their faction.
Reply With Quote
  #454  
Old 09-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Unless they knew town would assume that one from each faction would run and therefore decided not to run.

You have to go deeper. You can't rest on assumptions.
Reply With Quote
  #455  
Old 09-01-2011, 02:59 PM
OT Piccolo OT Piccolo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 102
Default

I disagree, at least on your assumption part. The whole mafia game rests mostly on assumptions, as you can't be sure about the alignments of anyone without the help of power roles. And even then you can be lied to or misinformed.

But, you are right on one part that this alone is no reason to lynch somebody. We have to go deeper and dig up more information.
Reply With Quote
  #456  
Old 09-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Smushface Smushface is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,004
Default

Few things.

1) I've been largely inactive because there's nothing for me to do. The day moves have been obvious. Ribilla was obviously going to be win mayor and DDP was obviously scum. On a related note, I still disagree with the Ribilla choice as he was the low-risk, low-reward option while electing an item game player would have been medium-risk, high-reward. But we can talk about that after this game is all wrapped up.

2) We should hopefully be getting an influx of role information during the next day phase. IMO that'll be the deciding factor of the next lynch, not this he says she says bull**** that's been going on for the last 3 pages.

3) Keep protecting item game players. Save the Smushface, save the world.

4) I'm going to DMB caravan this weekend, so I'll be very, very sparse. I will check in sometime tonight to check how the night went, but after that, I can't make any promises. I'll try to get a post in during the day phase if need-be but it'll be concise as I'll be on my phone and **** typing on that thing.

5) I'll be at the computer for the rest of the day, so if you really feel like grilling me, you have the next few hours to do so.
Reply With Quote
  #457  
Old 09-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Clapon Clapon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: P-Town WA
Posts: 1,403
Default

SMUSH! Where were you the night of the 16th????????!?!?!?!?!
Reply With Quote
  #458  
Old 09-01-2011, 06:09 PM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Nobody has broken this rule yet, but remember that while you are allowed to claim your role name and powers (and you allowed to fake claim roles and powers) it is cheating to copy/paste any part of your role pm.
Reply With Quote
  #459  
Old 09-01-2011, 10:59 PM
andy andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
If you're going to contradict my arguments please at least understand them first. I was saying that I ran for mayor because I'm experienced and would have obviously ran no matter my alignment, so trying to extrapolate my alignment from the fact that I ran is an exercise in both stupidity and futility.
I kinda agree with kennedy on the fact that i think he wouldve ran for mayor no matter his alignment, but also i dont think that all the players who ran for mayor are town sided so we should keep an eye on all of them.
- Smush seems the one with the highest probability of being mafia/corp since hes in the item game and ran for mayor, but he hasnt given me any reason to suspect him.
- Nobo is the one who provided the worst reason as for why he ran for mayor.
Reply With Quote
  #460  
Old 09-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
- Smush seems the one with the highest probability of being mafia/corp since hes in the item game and ran for mayor, but he hasnt given me any reason to suspect him.
Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't Kennedy and SSD also in the item game and didn't they both run for mayor?
Reply With Quote
  #461  
Old 09-02-2011, 12:02 AM
andy andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,967
Default

1) Spartan
2) Smushface
3) Clapon
4) evilarsenal
5) Kennedy
6) Sunshineduck

yeah you are right, then forget what i said.
Reply With Quote
  #462  
Old 09-02-2011, 04:10 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Day 3


It was a bizarre night out there in INSANIA. While darkness lay across the town, a number of strange occurrences took place and chance played games with people's lives.

A man sneaked through a window, ransacking a citizen's house. He searched everywhere, opening cupboards and rifling through drawers. Suddenly he stopped, frozen. Where am I? he wondered. This wasn't the right place at all. How did I get here? Brain wracked by confusion, he fled the scene.

Meanwhile a dog danced wildly outside, barking madly. Finally exhausted, he staggered to a halt and collapsed with a whimper.

In another house, another would-be thief in a crisp black suit found himself stymied as well. He had searched the entire house without any luck. Finally there was only one place that he hadn't checked; under the owner's bed. As he approached, his victim woke suddenly and sat up beneath red bedcovers. For a moment the two looked at each other.

"Don't come any closer," the man in the bed warned.

"Where is it?" growled the intruder.

"Seriously, man, just don't move!" the thief could see the fear in the other's eyes as he spoke.

He snorted and took a step closer. "Answer me, you f-" He was cut off by the loudest sound he had every heard in his life. When he awoke, there was a loud ringing in his ears and his eyesight was blurry. Someone was hovering over him.

It looks like I've picked the right person to visit tonight, thought the new arrival as he surveyed the wounded man lying before him, broken rubble all around him. He reached absentmindedly to grab his tools while he looked at his patient's face. Shock flooded through him when he saw the wrong face. Tools fell from numb fingers, slipping, spinning through the air.

"You killed him," came a rasp from the far side of the room, "you meant to help him and you killed him." The speaker was a ravaged remnant of a man, burnt and blackened. He had obviously fared far worse in the explosion than the other, the suited man who was now bleeding to death from the scalpel that had sliced his throat open.

"That's not... I didn't mean..." he didn't know what to say. His mind was spinning and he couldn't look away from the ruined hulk in front of him.

"It's alright, I should thank you," the burnt man rasped, "you've given me the chance to do one last service." Suddenly there was a gun and a bang and a flash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kennedy the Item Game Player has been killed!
Quote:
You are the Item Game Player. You have no abilities, but you will receive an item shortly. Remember, each night you can either use your item, defend your item, or steal someone else's item. The Item Game quicktopic is located at http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/6JvPHWpuSWaRr. Your teammates are -redacted. The Corporation quicktopic is located at -redacted-. You win with Corporation.
evilarsenal the Item Game Player has been killed!
Quote:
You are the Item Game Player. You have no abilities, but you will receive an item shortly. Remember, each night you can either use your item, defend your item, or steal someone else's item. The Item Game quicktopic is located at http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/6JvPHWpuSWaRr. Your teammates are -redacted-. The Mafia quicktopic is located at -redacted-. You win with Mafia.
Danielle the Paranoid Doctor has been killed!
Quote:
You are the Paranoid Doctor. You have served the town faithfully as their healer for many years, never doubting your skill. Unfortunately, shortly before the recent troubles you made a critical error in the middle of a routine operation, resulting in the patient's death. Your medical license has been revoked, but with the current dangers that the town faces, your skills may be needed with or without a license. You may visit one person every night, which will protect that person from any and all night kills on that night. However, there may be a small chance that you will kill the person you visit instead. You win with town.
OT Piccolo the Bodyguard 1 has been killed!
Quote:
You are the Bodyguard 1. You have devoted your life to protecting people, and are quite good at it. Neither the Town King nor the elected mayor may be killed while you are alive. You are also a member of the town kingdom, which means you are in a mason circle with -redacted-. The town kingdom quicktopic is located at -redacted-. You win with town.
Sean the Vengeful Jerk has been killed!
Quote:
You are the Vengeful Jerk. If you are lynched, you may select one person whose vote is on you and kill them immediately. This kill ignores bulletproof and veteran lives. You win with town.
Reply With Quote
  #463  
Old 09-02-2011, 04:19 AM
GGQ Banking GGQ Banking is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6
Default

Attention, people of Insania! The Item Game has been won by the town! Congratulations to them!

The following items were recovered from the corpses of the dead item game players:
Quote:
A long range taser. You can use this item to target one player every night and prevent any night actions from that player.
Quote:
Titanium Body Armour. When you use this item, you gain an extra night life for that night.
Additionally, the following item was destroyed last night:
Quote:
Motion Detection Landmine. Whenever a player visits you, there is a 20% chance that they will trigger the landmine, killing you and everyone who visited you. Using the item reduces the chances of a detonation to 10%.
We at GGQ Banking have officially decided that we will not be investing in these landmines. As they are unreliable and present significant downsides for their owners, we do not believe they they will be a widely popular item. The other two items will be randomly distributed to the remaining item game players. Thank you for your work in testing these products so far.

THE ITEM GAME IS NOW OVER. This means that remaining item game players MAY NOT continue to PM other otherwise privately contact each other. Item game players only have the option to USE their items, they may not steal or defend. They are basically just regular players now. Please note again that item game players CANNOT privately communicate any more.
Reply With Quote
  #464  
Old 09-02-2011, 04:20 AM
Clapon Clapon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: P-Town WA
Posts: 1,403
Default

knew it had kennedy as scum from the begining, town wins item game WOOOO.
Reply With Quote
  #465  
Old 09-02-2011, 04:24 AM
Clapon Clapon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: P-Town WA
Posts: 1,403
Default

Id also like to note we now have 4 100% confirmed town players from the item game.
Reply With Quote
  #466  
Old 09-02-2011, 05:16 AM
sunshineduck sunshineduck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.
Posts: 4,057
Default

danielle noooooooooooooooooooo!

anyway, i have two items.

first is the flesh regeneration something, it protects 1 person a night from being killed.

secondly, i received the taser. this is rather unfortunate because my flesh regeneration item is so much better, but whatever.
Reply With Quote
  #467  
Old 09-02-2011, 05:35 AM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

YES. and i didn't even use my power . So basically 3 of each bad faction left?
Reply With Quote
  #468  
Old 09-02-2011, 05:37 AM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

now we need to analyze kennedy's actions. that probably rules xorg out as corporation.
Reply With Quote
  #469  
Old 09-02-2011, 05:51 AM
shrode shrode is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintzMachete View Post
now we need to analyze kennedy's actions. that probably rules xorg out as corporation.
that's like saying "Kennedy is probably not an evil mastermind."

Very good night for town, ratio-wise.
Reply With Quote
  #470  
Old 09-02-2011, 05:54 AM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

shrode i would tend to agree with you, however were xorg his corp buddy i doubt he would bus him for the simple reason that corp can only be killed in lynches (or other special events) and a little credibility would not be worth the death of an unkillable teammate
Reply With Quote
  #471  
Old 09-02-2011, 06:45 AM
Spartan Spartan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: OC CA! (Woo Pig Sooie is where the heart is)
Posts: 495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintzMachete View Post
now we need to analyze kennedy's actions. that probably rules xorg out as corporation.
I'm a little suspicious of your towntell on Kennedy now, Mintz...
Reply With Quote
  #472  
Old 09-02-2011, 06:57 AM
Spartan Spartan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: OC CA! (Woo Pig Sooie is where the heart is)
Posts: 495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
I'm a little suspicious of your towntell on Kennedy now, Mintz...
By little I mean more than I was before, now that it's been confirmed that Kennedy was scum. I still think you pushed too hard on Kennedy's towntell, and now you might be trying to play the townside victories too hard as well. After the last day and night phases you've been uber excited for town, which seems a bit overboard imo. Trying to hide your role as corporation...
Reply With Quote
  #473  
Old 09-02-2011, 07:40 AM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Mother****er.

GO CORPORATION. RAPE THESE MOTHER****ERS. DO IT FOR GLORY, GREED, AND GOLD!
Reply With Quote
  #474  
Old 09-02-2011, 08:27 AM
nobodyhome nobodyhome is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,088
Default

Sweet, two dead scum item game players, and four confirmed townies.

Can we take a moment to figure out what GGQ's post means? I am interpreting the "suited man" (corp member?) who visited the "man under the bed" as to mean Kennedy is the suited man and man under the bed to be the evilarsenal. Seems like the man under the bed had the motion detector mine, which killed both of them as Kennedy tried to kill evilarsenal. Danielle is obviously the doctor who visited them afterwards, and it seemed like evilarsenal was the one who killed her. Looks like GGQ's post doesn't mention anything about Piccolo or Sean died.

Actually on second thought, my interpretation is probably wrong, because if Piccolo and Sean were both killed by mafia/corp then it would mean there were four kills by scum last night (piccolo dying, sean dying, kennedy targetting evil, evil targetting danielle), and as of last night mafia had 2 kp and corp had 1 kp for a total kp of 3.

Also this day is a crucial one to get right since we don't have any obvious clues (besides rib=town and remaining item game players=town), so if anybody with information wants to claim they should do it now.
Reply With Quote
  #475  
Old 09-02-2011, 08:54 AM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

Awesome, I thought Kennedy was scummy as ****, kudos to whoever killed him.

My interpretation of the post is this:

Dani, the paronoid doctor visted kennedy to protect him, however she accidently killed him at the same time that he came to kill evil. Evil then promptly shot dani before he died. This is consistent with what was written, and it explains the other two kills.

I only have one bodyguard left, however I don't think this is too much of an issue. I am now expendable since we have 4 confirmed item gamers, two of which are very experienced players. I have served my purpose of getting a guarenteed town mayor. I suspect it was 50/50 between Kennedy and SSD otherwise, so it was probably a good shout. We also now have all Kennedy's posts to analyse.
Reply With Quote
  #476  
Old 09-02-2011, 09:33 AM
OT Piccolo OT Piccolo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 102
Default

Go town! Show those evil scum that we won't submit to them!

And I gladly died to protect Ribilla!
Reply With Quote
  #477  
Old 09-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Danielle Danielle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, England.
Posts: 814
Send a message via Skype™ to Danielle
Default

You guys are ****ing idiots.
That is all.
Reply With Quote
  #478  
Old 09-02-2011, 11:29 AM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribilla View Post
Awesome, I thought Kennedy was scummy as ****, kudos to whoever killed him.

My interpretation of the post is this:

Dani, the paronoid doctor visted kennedy to protect him, however she accidently killed him at the same time that he came to kill evil. Evil then promptly shot dani before he died. This is consistent with what was written, and it explains the other two kills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
You guys are ****ing idiots.
That is all.
K, maybe I am wrong, moar theories people.
Reply With Quote
  #479  
Old 09-02-2011, 11:36 AM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribilla View Post
We also now have all Kennedy's posts to analyse.
I'm going to enjoy reading this.
Reply With Quote
  #480  
Old 09-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
I'm going to enjoy reading this.
OMG 2 POSTS AFTER DEATH, FORUM BAN.

I still want to know whether someone killed you, or you died by accident when Dani tried to protect you.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008 Nimbly Games LLC