Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > General Altitude Discussion

General Altitude Discussion Discuss anything Altitude related that doesn't belong in another forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Kuja900 Kuja900 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,884
Default SkyLeague is Over


The current "ball" scene is bloated with ignorance and chest beating. You all try to draw a distinction between ball and tbd players, when in actuality no such schism exists. "Im just a ball player thats all" is not a viable excuse for poor performance, its just that an excuse. Many ball players drown themselves in this ignorance, a guise to mask their own shortcomings. I am here to make you see while there are only two kinds of players they are GOOD players and BAD players NOT Ball players and Tbd players. I am the Angel of Death here to destroy you all, I am the Revelator here to show you all the truth. This truth is that the ball scene is infested with overconfident garbage and I am here to make you all see how terrible at this game you really are. This is my put up or shut up, this is Roll Models (2G4U). We are going to embarrass you all at your own game and are going to be the late entrant into the SkyLeague.

2G4U Roster:
Kuja900- Captain
Matattack
Onix
Maverick
Cloud
MJ
Stormich
Maimer
Aya
Elixir
Hurripilot
ARAB
Mike
Texas
Ingbo
Zidane
UFO
WCaptainWolfe
Nobodyhome
NastyManatee
Ryebone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0




Last edited by Kuja900; 05-01-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Kuja900 Kuja900 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,884
Default


Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-09-2010, 07:26 PM
York York is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,070
Default

you need better players in your roster

is this just for skyleague?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Kuja900 Kuja900 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,884
Default

Thanks go out to redshift (aka innerlyte) for making our glorious banner.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-09-2010, 07:53 PM
CCN CCN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Xiang Gang
Posts: 1,992
Default

Good luck!

Last edited by CCN; 04-09-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-09-2010, 07:58 PM
number 3 number 3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 536
Default

is this just for ball/ skyleague?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-09-2010, 07:58 PM
D4rt D4rt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 160
Default

Is forfeiting an option?



Because you guys are gonna beg for it to be
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-09-2010, 07:59 PM
hurripilot hurripilot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Oakland, CA, but school is in Boston
Posts: 1,216
Default

hahahah, well done shifty, especially with the Luftwaffe pornstar on the left there :P
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-09-2010, 08:09 PM
TRUEPAiN TRUEPAiN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuga900 View Post



This is cute Kuja, pretty nice roster there. I'm impressed. However, you photos are not intimidating in the least bit!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Kuja900 Kuja900 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rt View Post
Is forfeiting an option?



Because you guys are gonna beg for it to be
WOW WHAT NONCHALANT TRASH TALK YOU DO A SERVICE TO YOUR CRAFT, nubcake
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Maverick Maverick is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 17
Default

bahahah kujas a hottie! <3 dah kujj
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-09-2010, 09:12 PM
TRUEPAiN TRUEPAiN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 452
Default

Can we charge Kuja for 'tampering'. She's using her status to steal members from us!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-10-2010, 12:02 AM
Evan20000 Evan20000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Some desert nobody cares about
Posts: 4,594
Default

I approve of this curbstomp.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-10-2010, 02:11 AM
bgaf bgaf is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 10 Webster Ave
Posts: 13
Default

+ 10^10

10 chars
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-10-2010, 03:42 AM
elxir elxir is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: All-American
Posts: 2,687
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan20000 View Post
I approve of this curbstomp.



ten chars yo
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-10-2010, 03:50 AM
drunkguava drunkguava is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: http://goo.gl/maps/f71Ik
Posts: 1,070
Default

Shouldn't the captain be someone who's actually in the starting lineup?
Otherwise, good looking team, nice mix of ballers and tbd'rs
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-10-2010, 03:58 AM
Kuja900 Kuja900 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkguava View Post
Shouldn't the captain be someone who's actually in the starting lineup?
Otherwise, good looking team, nice mix of ballers and tbd'rs
There is no such thing as a baller or tbder, you either good or bad and 95% of the members of all the ball teams fall into the latter category.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-10-2010, 03:59 AM
drunkguava drunkguava is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: http://goo.gl/maps/f71Ik
Posts: 1,070
Default

Mmk. That's why flb got rocked by {ball} hmmmmmmmmmmmm
that's why when eso got to the top of the ladder Brillo and I bucked up and knocked him off. Think before you speak. You have an allstar team there. You have players who are good at ball. You are not one of them.

edit: im sorry for being a little belligerent, i'm a little tipsy. but to be fair, you started it.

Last edited by drunkguava; 04-10-2010 at 04:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-10-2010, 04:09 AM
Kuja900 Kuja900 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkguava View Post
Mmk. That's why flb got rocked by {ball} hmmmmmmmmmmmm
that's why when eso got to the top of the ladder Brillo and I bucked up and knocked him off. Think before you speak. You have an allstar team there. You have players who are good at ball. You are not one of them.
Ok one I have barely played with you ever, you have no precedence to talk about my personal skill. Two your either good at the game or you arent its that simple. Saying "I'm only good at ball" is the same as saying "I'm only half good at this game." But to use your definition everyone on our roster would be a "tber" and on your team a "baller" so therefore you all should beat us no problem riiiiiiiight? Oh and three, half of fLb absolutely cant stand ball and never plays the game mode, and to top that off during the game your talking about one of the only 2 people on our team who are actually passionate about ball (apathy) was on your team.

Last edited by Kuja900; 04-10-2010 at 04:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-10-2010, 04:17 AM
drunkguava drunkguava is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: http://goo.gl/maps/f71Ik
Posts: 1,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
Oh and three, half of fLb absolutely cant stand ball and never plays the game mode, and to top that off during the game your talking about one of the only 2 people on our team who are actually passionate about ball (apathy) was on your team.
i guess that makes you tbd'rs, huh...
I don't know how everyone else uses the terms. They're just there for convenience imo. You play tbd, but don't like ball. I play ball, but don't care for tbd. there's no ****ing way you can say im not a good player. Ok maybe i'm only good at half the game, fine. But then so is most of your team. The fact of the matter is that the team that you say will prove that there are only GOOD and BAD players is made up of mostly players who have embraced ball (or at least ball ladder). I'll admit, it's a daunting team. But then again, so is ||, ACE, or L*. It doesnt prove anything. It is possible to be good at ball and not tbd, as {ball} has shown (though we have beaten some teams and put up a good fight against others), and it is possible to be good at tbd and not ball, as fLb showed, as bb showed. edit: and klf.

Last edited by drunkguava; 04-10-2010 at 04:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-10-2010, 04:50 AM
Kuja900 Kuja900 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkguava View Post
i guess that makes you tbd'rs, huh...
I don't know how everyone else uses the terms. They're just there for convenience imo. You play tbd, but don't like ball. I play ball, but don't care for tbd. there's no ****ing way you can say im not a good player. Ok maybe i'm only good at half the game, fine. But then so is most of your team. The fact of the matter is that the team that you say will prove that there are only GOOD and BAD players is made up of mostly players who have embraced ball (or at least ball ladder). I'll admit, it's a daunting team. But then again, so is ||, ACE, or L*. It doesnt prove anything. It is possible to be good at ball and not tbd, as {ball} has shown (though we have beaten some teams and put up a good fight against others), and it is possible to be good at tbd and not ball, as fLb showed, as bb showed. edit: and klf.
Mechanics, game sense and ability to read the map. These are the three aspects that in my mind comprise a good player individually. Almost all of the ball scene is almost completely inferior in all three of these aspects, some have no concept of the second two. A player who exemplifies these three qualities will succeed in any and every game mode. It is with this logic that I can call you all inferior players.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-10-2010, 04:51 AM
Kuja900 Kuja900 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,884
Default

Please move this thread to Altitude General sub forum.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-10-2010, 05:04 AM
drunkguava drunkguava is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: http://goo.gl/maps/f71Ik
Posts: 1,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
Mechanics, game sense and ability to read the map. These are the three aspects that in my mind comprise a good player individually. Almost all of the ball scene is almost completely inferior in all three of these aspects, some have no concept of the second two. A player who exemplifies these three qualities will succeed in any and every game mode. It is with this logic that I can call you all inferior players.
mmk. you just ignore that we beat you. if, as you say, we are bad, then fLb should not be losing to {ball} no matter who you have playing for you. We also beat bong's bitches and KLF. ignore all of that. i mean you have no evidence, you are just spouting stupid ****. ACE, L*, and || are good at ball because they play it. You all have been playing this game much longer than those of us that call ourselves ballers. ofc you will kill better than us, but we're still learning certain things. after the ACE scrim when {ball} got rocked, we all changed our play style to be more like ACE. we realized taht we were just chasing the ball around like fools. we evolved our strategy to fix that. it's still a work in progress for sure, but it worked against you, it worked against klf, it worked against bb, and it worked for one game vs. L*.

you say we're bad, but then you should never be losing to us. you shouldnt need to assemble a team of allstar veterans to beat a bunch of {ball} teams plus IL and ##. You should be able to enter flb and win. but you can't. ACE can win, || can win, and L* can win, because they play ball. They do not ignore the gametype like you do. This team you have assembled can win, and probably will, but not because of you. it's because of those players that have played in ball ladder, have played with members of ///aV0, {arr}, and {ball}, have learned from us, and have taught us as well. Your condescension reflects how immature you really are. Do you honestly think that all of those players are good at ball because they are good at tbd? yes they have skills that can carryover, but they mainly got good because they play ball, and have logged tons of alty hours.

i would also like to conclude by saying that i have seen you play ball enough to know that i am better than you at it and that there is no way you are starting on that team if you guys want the best lineup possible. i'm pretty sure that my ladder ranking and a lot of your teammates will agree.

edit: sry sins, point taken

Last edited by drunkguava; 04-10-2010 at 05:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-10-2010, 05:08 AM
Evan20000 Evan20000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Some desert nobody cares about
Posts: 4,594
Default

Ease off the capslock. It makes your posts annoying to read.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-10-2010, 05:34 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Kuja is God's gift to Altitude, and is never wrong. Do not argue with him, for you shall lose.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-10-2010, 05:37 AM
Smushface Smushface is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,004
Default

Kuja is nothing but an over-glorified troll. I'd ignore everything that he says. It's a damn shame too because he'll occasionally have some good insight but you have to sift through too much bull**** to get to it.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-10-2010, 05:37 AM
Kuja900 Kuja900 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkguava View Post
mmk. you just ignore that we beat you. if, as you say, we are bad, then fLb should not be losing to {ball} no matter who you have playing for you. We also beat bong's bitches and KLF. ignore all of that. i mean you have no evidence, you are just spouting stupid ****. ACE, L*, and || are good at ball because they play it. You all have been playing this game much longer than those of us that call ourselves ballers. ofc you will kill better than us, but we're still learning certain things. after the ACE scrim when {ball} got rocked, we all changed our play style to be more like ACE. we realized taht we were just chasing the ball around like fools. we evolved our strategy to fix that. it's still a work in progress for sure, but it worked against you, it worked against klf, it worked against bb, and it worked for one game vs. L*.

you say we're bad, but then you should never be losing to us. you shouldnt need to assemble a team of allstar veterans to beat a bunch of {ball} teams plus IL and ##. You should be able to enter flb and win. but you can't. ACE can win, || can win, and L* can win, because they play ball. They do not ignore the gametype like you do. This team you have assembled can win, and probably will, but not because of you. it's because of those players that have played in ball ladder, have played with members of ///aV0, {arr}, and {ball}, have learned from us, and have taught us as well. Your condescension reflects how immature you really are. Do you honestly think that all of those players are good at ball because they are good at tbd? yes they have skills that can carryover, but they mainly got good because they play ball, and have logged tons of alty hours.

i would also like to conclude by saying that i have seen you play ball enough to know that i am better than you at it and that there is no way you are starting on that team if you guys want the best lineup possible. i'm pretty sure that my ladder ranking and a lot of your teammates will agree.

edit: sry sins, point taken
The reason fLb/L/ACE/ || havent submitted teams is because a large majority of our members have little to no interest in ball, hence us submitting a different team altogether. You beat us with an fLb member playing on your team at ball, when only 2/6 of the members on our team actually bothered to play ball and one of said members was the one on your team, but take it for what its worth I guess.

I am at 9-4 record on the ball ladder, the reason my game count is so low is because that ladder server is infested with bad players with bloated unfounded confidence. I never said all players who are good at tbd are good at ball, im saying good players are good at ball and tbd. Once again you continue to attack me personally like a child, however you have no intimate knowledge of my abilities whatsoever so hurf bluff all you like.

edit: Oh and all teammates who agree with guava as he oh so prophetically predicted speak up *crickets*

Last edited by Kuja900; 04-10-2010 at 05:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-10-2010, 05:43 AM
Kuja900 Kuja900 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
Please move this thread to Altitude General sub forum.
Muy apprieciado
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-10-2010, 05:46 AM
Evan20000 Evan20000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Some desert nobody cares about
Posts: 4,594
Default

Useless post in a flamewar thread.

Last edited by Evan20000; 04-10-2010 at 06:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-10-2010, 05:47 AM
drunkguava drunkguava is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: http://goo.gl/maps/f71Ik
Posts: 1,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
The reason fLb/L/ACE/ || havent submitted teams is because a large majority of our members have little to no interest in ball, hence us submitting a different team altogether. You beat us with an fLb member playing on your team at ball, when only 2/6 of the members on our team actually bothered to play ball and one of said members was the one on your team, but take it for what its worth I guess.

I am at 9-4 record on the ball ladder, the reason my game count is so low is because that ladder server is infested with bad players with bloated unfounded confidence. I never said all players who are good at tbd are good at ball, im saying good players are good at ball and tbd. Once again you continue to attack me personally like a child, however you have no intimate knowledge of my abilities whatsoever so hurf bluff all you like.
i shouldnt be arguing with with you, bc you are a troll like they say, but hey, i can't help it.

i'm saying you're immature, and that's blatantly true. there's no basis for your condescension. none whatsoever. why do you say once again? does this happen often? maybe it's because you come across as such a know-it-all with nothing to back it up. Do you remember when you talked **** on the ball tourney thread? What happened there? oh yeah DQ because you didnt have players. this time you will have players because you have people who play ball, and they are the ones who will be winning you games. you completely ignore my points an only address like 2 things in my post. i mean you're arguing like Deathblade, the lovable troll that he is.

ok, now let me address the first bolded bit. you are mistaken. we had an all {ball} team vs. an all fLb team that destroyed you in ball. Apa played on our team when we beat you in TBD, tyvm.

2nd part: ok, so fLb has bad players (yourself included). that's news to me. but if you say so. You are saying that good players are good at everything. therefore you have bad players on fLb.

edit:
Honestly kuja, who has seen you play ball in the last two months?? It's me and fLb and those {ball}ers who played you that's all. maybe your strong 13 game ladder resume backs you up (it doesnt). I have played ball with almost every one of the players on your team. You havent.... I doubt anyone will speak up here because you're on their team and because you're not attacking them, they'll just find this amusing. My ladder resume, however, speaks for itself. Until you showup and play, you have no basis for any argument. If mav, or maimer, or eso, etc started this thread and talked **** like you (not that they would be so classless) then i may have a bit of respect, but you have nothing, nothing whatsoever in today's ball scene to your name.
lol sins, useful comment there brah, how do kuja's balls taste?

Last edited by drunkguava; 04-10-2010 at 05:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 04-10-2010, 05:54 AM
Kuja900 Kuja900 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkguava View Post
i shouldnt be arguing with with you, bc you are a troll like they say, but hey, i can't help it.

i'm saying you're immature, and that's blatantly true. there's no basis for your condescension. none whatsoever. why do you say once again? does this happen often? maybe it's because you come across as such a know-it-all with nothing to back it up. Do you remember when you talked **** on the ball tourney thread? What happened there? oh yeah DQ because you didnt have players. this time you will have players because you have people who play ball, and they are the ones who will be winning you games. you completely ignore my points an only address like 2 things in my post. i mean you're arguing like Deathblade, the lovable troll that he is.

ok, now let me address the first bolded bit. you are mistaken. we had an all {ball} team vs. an all fLb team that destroyed you in ball. Apa played on our team when we beat you in TBD, tyvm.

2nd part: ok, so fLb has bad players (yourself included). that's news to me. but if you say so. You are saying that good players are good at everything. therefore you have bad players on fLb.
Why do you keep saying deragatory things towards fLb? They are completely irrelevant to my central points. My team is not interested in ball and I am so I made another team for ball purposes, its that simple. I'm no troll I have a clear position, that just so happens to be opposite to yours yet your not-immature whatsoever response is personal ad hominem attacks. If you would stop getting side tracked by meaningless side points and actually paid attention to the meat of my posts you would see the source for my condescension is quite blatantly stated.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-10-2010, 05:57 AM
Kuja900 Kuja900 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkguava View Post
edit:
Honestly kuja, who has seen you play ball in the last two months?? It's me and fLb and those {ball}ers who played you that's all. maybe your strong 13 game ladder resume backs you up (it doesnt). I have played ball with almost every one of the players on your team. You havent.... I doubt anyone will speak up here because you're on their team and because you're not attacking them, they'll just find this amusing. My ladder resume, however, speaks for itself. Until you showup and play, you have no basis for any argument. If mav, or maimer, or eso, etc started this thread and talked **** like you (not that they would be so classless) then i may have a bit of respect, but you have nothing, nothing whatsoever in today's ball scene to your name.
lol sins, useful comment there brah, how do kuja's balls taste?
Im sorry I like to use the not limitless time I have to play Altitude to actually play with decent people, which more often then not are not found in the Ball Ladder servers. If your looking for people to attest to my personal abilities you wont be looking far.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-10-2010, 06:00 AM
Evan20000 Evan20000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Some desert nobody cares about
Posts: 4,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkguava View Post
lol sins, useful comment there brah, how do kuja's balls taste?
Finding something funny =/= agreeing.

Quote:
they'll just find this amusing.
****, you got me.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-10-2010, 06:01 AM
drunkguava drunkguava is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: http://goo.gl/maps/f71Ik
Posts: 1,070
Default

dude. you ignored it again. ugh. flb, bb, klf, l* are central to my point because it shows that we can beat teams that you would consider "good." your team doesnt prove anything because it is full of good ball players who play the game and do not discount everyone else as you are. yes, they may be the best at the game of altitude. i will agree to that. they will beat every single team in tbd as well. who cares? that doesnt mean anything. unless you are trying to say that the best players play tbd and can beat ballers. sure, that's already been proven by ACE, sammie, and L*. nobody is arguing that. but that does not make us bad at altitude in any way... unbalanced maybe, but bad? i don't understand your core points i guess.

btw, sry again sins, the troll is getting to me...



i think i'm done here. you're ignoring my points, i'm addressing yours (with a few warranted personal attacks as well). like ggq and smush say, there's no point in arguing with you...

Last edited by drunkguava; 04-10-2010 at 06:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-10-2010, 06:10 AM
Kuja900 Kuja900 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkguava View Post
dude. you ignored it again. ugh. flb, bb, klf, l* are central to my point because it shows that we can beat teams that you would consider "good." your team doesnt prove anything because it is full of good ball players who play the game and do not discount everyone else as you are. yes, they may be the best at the game of altitude. i will agree to that. they will beat every single team in tbd as well. who cares? that doesnt mean anything. unless you are trying to say that the best players play tbd and can beat ballers. sure, that's already been proven by ACE, sammie, and L*. nobody is arguing that. but that does not make us bad at altitude in any way... unbalanced maybe, but bad? i don't understand your core points i guess.

btw, sry again sins, the troll is getting to me...
Every post you make must include an ad hominem attack am I right? Even though I have made none whatsoever to you personally. I am without a doubt the immature one. I could care less how good or bad your own team my beef is with the garbage that comprises 90% of the ball scene in general, not any one individual squad. Your egos are bloated and your lacking the skills to match them. There are no best players in tbd/ball their are good players and bad players, one cannot be a good player by entirely ignoring a game mode. As with my previous definition of a good player game sense/map reading applies to both the ball/tbd game modes. Many members in the ball community use the "I'm not bad I just only play ball" to justify poor performances in games to their fellow players. I am here to expose the invalidity of that statement.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-10-2010, 06:32 AM
TAYLOOP TAYLOOP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Cloud 9
Posts: 344
Send a message via AIM to TAYLOOP Send a message via MSN to TAYLOOP
Default

Lets hope for a good season team! Really psyched to play with you all ^_^
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-10-2010, 06:34 AM
Kuja900 Kuja900 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,884
Default

Oh btw no matches this Saturday, our first games are the following not the coming Saturday.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-10-2010, 06:40 AM
hurripilot hurripilot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Oakland, CA, but school is in Boston
Posts: 1,216
Default

I have but one thing to contribute to this thread, and you can find it here :
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_CGHWEX9Wx6c/Sz...*You_thumb.jpg

But in all seriousness, fundamentals are the key to anything in life. You can't expect to build a house without a solid foundation. If you're "good" at some basics and perhaps some more advanced stuff, but not others, you're not good at anything really. It's like having only half of a foundation under your house. Half the house is going down, and when it does, you have no more house, regardless of whether the other half is standing or not. All of the players on the 2G4U roster have their fundamentals down solid in this game. This means that we will perform at a higher level and more consistanly than players who are "only good at one part/mode of the game". None of this is "trolling" or any kind of conjecture. I am merely commenting on my own observations and experiences.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-10-2010, 06:44 AM
Evan20000 Evan20000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Some desert nobody cares about
Posts: 4,594
Default

I may have to try and film this...
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Kuja900 Kuja900 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,884
Default



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008 Nimbly Games LLC