Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Mafia

Mafia Mafia forum games.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 01-24-2012, 10:33 PM
Premier Stalin Premier Stalin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCN View Post
he was way more useful then you at stopping us :/ Sawry
There was little I could do. I tried to listen from the last game when people said the best thing to do as town is to never lie. I was then totally screwed when I got the role "villager" in an insane game. I was never going to be able to convince anyone this was true, yet I didn't feel confident enough to start lying. Rib at least had a proper role, was clear town, and so could do a lot more than I could, for a start, convincing people that not everything he said was total bs.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 01-24-2012, 11:03 PM
[Y] [Y] is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The mafia hideout.
Posts: 3,254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Stalin View Post
I don't deny that did not play well in those games, but I will get better, and I am not the one who started the insulting, so how about you just gtfo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Stalin View Post
I have only played one game badly. The rest has been the mafia siding on me to get me lynched, just because they knew the rest of the town would lynch me for no reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Stalin View Post
but...but...but...he started it!
l l
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 01-25-2012, 12:27 AM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Please create your own topic for further discussion of the Stalin issue, thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 01-25-2012, 12:42 AM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
Please create your own topic for further discussion of the Stalin issue, thanks!
That being said, Stalin is the best choice for a lynch today. I'm still trying to piece together who his scumbuddy is, though.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 01-25-2012, 12:53 AM
andy andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,967
Default

I still think flexio is a better lynch. You consider premier talking about a PM scummy but when flexio asked for role claims you just ignored it.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 01-25-2012, 01:10 AM
Flexio Flexio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I still think flexio is a better lynch.
You successively attack me, but have yet to vote for several days. I think it's time you (and Mintz) just make up your mind. Has there been any outstanding reason why you appear to want to lynch me but haven't voted yet?
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 01-25-2012, 01:38 AM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I still think flexio is a better lynch. You consider premier talking about a PM scummy but when flexio asked for role claims you just ignored it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexio View Post
Role-claiming?
Quote:
Originally Posted by horrordude0215 View Post
LOL what? This is an open setup, with everyone either being vanilla or mafia. (Except of course for DDP, but still)
Fail? I was the first person to comment on it...
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 01-25-2012, 02:48 AM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

IN Fact... You told me to "Speak English" without even commenting on him suggesting Role Claims.

Me gusta Andy/Prem Scumteam. GGA
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 01-25-2012, 02:55 AM
[Y] [Y] is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The mafia hideout.
Posts: 3,254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrordude0215 View Post
IN Fact... You told me to "Speak English" without even commenting on him suggesting Role Claims.

Me gusta Andy/Prem Scumteam. GGA
I like you.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 01-25-2012, 07:49 AM
Premier Stalin Premier Stalin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 985
Default

I like a Horror/Mintz team, or a Horror/Flexio team, or a Flexio/Mintz team.

I still think Horror is the most likely however.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 01-25-2012, 08:26 AM
andy andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexio View Post
You successively attack me, but have yet to vote for several days. I think it's time you (and Mintz) just make up your mind. Has there been any outstanding reason why you appear to want to lynch me but haven't voted yet?
I dont want to let mafia get the hammer without the whole town agreeing.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 01-25-2012, 08:27 AM
andy andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrordude0215 View Post
IN Fact... You told me to "Speak English" without even commenting on him suggesting Role Claims.

Me gusta Andy/Prem Scumteam. GGA
I must have missed that, anyway why do you think that premier is a better lynch than flexio?
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 01-26-2012, 05:02 PM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

I've already stated my case on Prem numerous times... if you want it, read the thread.

What I'm confused about, though, is that aside from Post 43, you haven't given much reason for your suspicion on Flexio. You haven't commented on Prem at all, and I see it as a pretty solid attempt at defending your scumbuddy.

As I said before, Andy/Prem Scumteam.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 01-26-2012, 05:16 PM
Premier Stalin Premier Stalin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 985
Default

As I said before, horrordude is almost certainly mafia.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 01-26-2012, 05:17 PM
Premier Stalin Premier Stalin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 985
Default

He be tunneling, bro.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 01-26-2012, 05:43 PM
Duck Duck Pwn Duck Duck Pwn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MURCA
Posts: 1,053
Send a message via Skype™ to Duck Duck Pwn
Default

I would be fine with a Premier lynch today.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 01-26-2012, 05:48 PM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Stalin View Post
He be tunneling, bro.
Irony at its finest.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 01-26-2012, 06:54 PM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

Hey Andy, who are your top 2 suspects?
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 01-26-2012, 08:19 PM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

Actually, who are everyone's top 2 Suspects?
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 01-26-2012, 08:22 PM
Duck Duck Pwn Duck Duck Pwn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MURCA
Posts: 1,053
Send a message via Skype™ to Duck Duck Pwn
Default

prem and mintz

mintz's attempting to be civil felt extremely fake to me, + the way prem reacted after mintz's post makes me like that particular scum team

then again, i'm kind of passively reading this, so take what i say with a grain of salt
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 01-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Flexio Flexio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I dont want to let mafia get the hammer without the whole town agreeing.
I still don't see what you are getting at. Even if the whole town doesn't agree to lynch me, what is the problem in voting for the person who you truly think is mafia? I don't understand.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 01-26-2012, 10:19 PM
Premier Stalin Premier Stalin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 985
Default

Well, I think this is likely to be over be tomorow: To the rest of town, good job on being completely played by horrordude. He capitalised on a post that whilst clearly not serious to me, potentially was ambiguous to you, and he just pushed you guys into believing that. And so you guys for some reason decided that a supposed "scumslip" makes me mafia. Note how he hasn't even read into anyone elses posts, apart from the one where mintz agrees with me. If this wasn't lylo, this wouldn't be so bad, but gg.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 01-26-2012, 10:33 PM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Stalin View Post
Well, I think this is likely to be over be tomorow: To the rest of town, good job on being completely played by horrordude. He capitalised on a post that whilst clearly not serious to me, potentially was ambiguous to you, and he just pushed you guys into believing that. And so you guys for some reason decided that a supposed "scumslip" makes me mafia. Note how he hasn't even read into anyone elses posts, apart from the one where mintz agrees with me. If this wasn't lylo, this wouldn't be so bad, but gg.
Nice AtE (Appeal to Emotion). So you know, I have every post in the game... multiple times in fact. I've even found your scumbuddy in Andy. Nice misrepresentation. And it isn't just the scumslip that makes you, in my opinion, mafia. Your entire reaction following it was was secured it in my mind. Because you didn't like the first reasoning for my vote, which was completely valid mind you, you just dismissed the rest of my case against you without bothering to explain yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 01-26-2012, 10:33 PM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

*I have read every post in the game.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 01-26-2012, 10:40 PM
andy andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,967
Default

Probably flexio and horror.
Horror for just jumping on me without a valid reason, and for protecting flexio.

Ill explain, there is a high chance that what flexio posted about PMs was a scumslip, while i tend to believe that what premier said was a joke (considering he played in last game and was town), it would be pretty retarded of him to not remember rules. I am not ruling out premier as scum but these two look to me much worse than he is at the moment.
I would like to hear from mintz.

Flexio voting someone who hasnt been voted will only increase the chance of the 2 mafia vote switching on someone else, getting the majority and hammering it without the town being able to respond.
Eg. I vote flexio, Premier votes Horror, you vote me, mintz/horror (eg scum team) hammer on me and gg.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 01-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Flexio Flexio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 519
Default

Kennedy:

What happens in the case of a tie, as in: 2 votes on A, 2 votes on B, 1 vote on C
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 01-26-2012, 10:53 PM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Horror for just jumping on me without a valid reason, and for protecting flexio.
Oh really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrordude0215 View Post
IN Fact... You told me to "Speak English" without even commenting on him suggesting Role Claims.

Me gusta Andy/Prem Scumteam. GGA
Quote:
Originally Posted by horrordude0215 View Post
What I'm confused about, though, is that aside from Post 43, you haven't given much reason for your suspicion on Flexio. You haven't commented on Prem at all, and I see it as a pretty solid attempt at defending your scumbuddy.
Those seem like valid reasons to me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Flexio voting someone who hasnt been voted will only increase the chance of the 2 mafia vote switching on someone else, getting the majority and hammering it without the town being able to respond.
Eg. I vote flexio, Premier votes Horror, you vote me, mintz/horror (eg scum team) hammer on me and gg.
I don't quite understand this... You say that Flex and I are mafia together, yet you give a Mintz/Me scumteam? Huh?
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 01-26-2012, 10:54 PM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

Oh, and why do you think I've been protecting Flex?
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 01-26-2012, 11:00 PM
MintzMachete MintzMachete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near evil R.I.P.
Posts: 1,082
Default

andy is giving an example horror.

Sorry I haven't been so active, I have SATs this weekend so I have had to study a lot.

That being said, DDP, of all people you know my mafia style well, and that I am always civil, but take both of our words for what they are.

In any case, I like a flexio or horror lynch, as flexio could have scum slipped (and horror seems like he really wants to get the attention off of flexio). Pretty sure prem is town actually, and have a null read on andy.

In fact, I'm going to vote: Flexio (for now)
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 01-26-2012, 11:09 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexio View Post
Kennedy:

What happens in the case of a tie, as in: 2 votes on A, 2 votes on B, 1 vote on C
Nothing. I'd wait for someone to switch before ending the day.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 01-26-2012, 11:14 PM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

Hey Mintz, why do you think Flex's suggestion for roleclaiming was a scumslip?
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 01-27-2012, 03:31 PM
Duck Duck Pwn Duck Duck Pwn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MURCA
Posts: 1,053
Send a message via Skype™ to Duck Duck Pwn
Default

Guys I admit it, I'm mafia.

GG

gg

g.g.

I'll read up on this later today.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 01-27-2012, 04:39 PM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Pwn View Post
Guys I admit it, I'm mafia.

GG

gg

g.g.

I'll read up on this later today.
Yeah I Lol'd.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:01 PM
Premier Stalin Premier Stalin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrordude0215 View Post
yeah i lol'd.
omg he just scumslipped cant you tell??!?!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Flexio Flexio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Pwn View Post
Guys I admit it, I'm mafia.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 01-27-2012, 07:31 PM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

Prem, once again for those being to daft to read any of my other posts, my reasoning for keeping my vote on you isn't just because I think you scumslipped. Right now it's mainly because of your REACTION after my vote.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 01-27-2012, 09:39 PM
Flexio Flexio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexio View Post
Kennedy:

What happens in the case of a tie, as in: 2 votes on A, 2 votes on B, 1 vote on C
Nothing. I'd wait for someone to switch before ending the day.
Good to know, because as the current votes are:

Flexio - voted Premier
Horror - voted Premier
Mintz - voted Flexio
Andy - ~
Premier - voted Horror

...this scenario seems pretty probable to play out.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 01-28-2012, 04:28 PM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

We need some more activity here... Andy, Mintz, where are you guys?
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 01-28-2012, 08:07 PM
andy andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,967
Default

Im here i just dont wanna tie up the vote and give mafia the chance to switch to whatever target they want.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 01-29-2012, 12:06 AM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

So what do you propose we do? Have everyone unvote so you can vote who you want?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008 Nimbly Games LLC