Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Mafia

Mafia Mafia forum games.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 08-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
If you're hoping for me to scumslip based on an early bandwagon then you picked the wrong target 'cause frankly I'm used to this ****.
USED TO IT BECAUSE YOUR MAFIA, A HA! Seriously though, that sentence sounds like an experienced mafia player saying that he isn't going to give the game away that easily.

@blln I don't think the flexio lynch is the best option, it's certainly an option, but from playing mafia last game I realised how easy it was just to push on the inactive town. If you look back at this thread people are making a big deal about lurking and it's very easy for mafia to avoid that by making a check in post rather than actually lurking. I think flexio genuinely hasn't looked at this thread yet. The people we should be looking for are those making check in posts rather than those who are properly lurking.

Can someone give a logical explanation as to why we should lynch? We've got such a small chance of hitting a mafia that the only justification I can see for it (from a mathematical point of view) is if they have a scaling kill power that gets lower as their numbers decline: this was in a couple of previous games but I don't know if it's the norm. I know we have to lynch to kill mafia, otherwise they'll just pick us off; but surely a no lynch is a better result than a mislynch?
  #42  
Old 08-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribilla View Post
USED TO IT BECAUSE YOUR MAFIA, A HA! Seriously though, that sentence sounds like an experienced mafia player saying that he isn't going to give the game away that easily.
I have played enough mafia games that I am used to random nonsensical bandwagons at the beginning of the game. I feel like whatever reaction test this is should be over now so that we can move on with the game and find a more reasonable lynchee for today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribilla View Post
Can someone give a logical explanation as to why we should lynch? We've got such a small chance of hitting a mafia that the only justification I can see for it (from a mathematical point of view)...
3v8
town lynches incorrectly, maf kills
3v6
town lynches, maf kills
3v4 lylo

3v8
town nls, maf kills
3v7
town lynches incorrectly, maf kills
3v5 mylo

By not lynching today we forfeit a mislynch and commit to NLing again in the future.
  #43  
Old 08-01-2012, 05:28 PM
evilarsenal evilarsenal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: in miranda
Posts: 2,403
Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
I have played enough mafia games that I am used to random nonsensical bandwagons at the beginning of the game. I feel like whatever reaction test this is should be over now so that we can move on with the game and find a more reasonable lynchee for today.
well, why aren't you responding to me? that seems oddly strange.. i'm like the admiral of the fail fleet tunneling you and you just ignore me :[

ur so cute, how do i get your attention

and i'm not reaction testing, i believe there is a different mentality to play for forum mafia which is more sensitive i believe and harder to town to work together... however,

@mikesol: does the mafia know their partners yet?
  #44  
Old 08-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Honestly your argument doesn't seem to make any sense. You say I've been posting "blatant protection posts", but I can't find anything I've said that would fit this description. What are you talking about?

You're also pushing on me for "trying to seem townie". All I've done so far is propose a logical course of action which I've backed up with math. You've seen me play dozens of games and in all of them I have been active and attempted to lead. You know better than to read into anything I've done as a scumslip, so I can assume that you're either trying to reaction test me or you're actually trying to get me lynched.

If the former: I've passed. Move on.
If the latter: Please elaborate on your argument and substantiate that which seems unsubstantiated. I question your motives.
  #45  
Old 08-01-2012, 05:57 PM
evilarsenal evilarsenal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: in miranda
Posts: 2,403
Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
Honestly your argument doesn't seem to make any sense. You say I've been posting "blatant protection posts", but I can't find anything I've said that would fit this description. What are you talking about?

You're also pushing on me for "trying to seem townie". All I've done so far is propose a logical course of action which I've backed up with math. You've seen me play dozens of games and in all of them I have been active and attempted to lead. You know better than to read into anything I've done as a scumslip, so I can assume that you're either trying to reaction test me or you're actually trying to get me lynched.

If the former: I've passed. Move on.
If the latter: Please elaborate on your argument and substantiate that which seems unsubstantiated. I question your motives.
kill the strongest, become the strongest
but seriously, ur the biggest threat to town if ur maf, and to maf if your town

i would assume mafia would kill you if u weren't lynched so down the line, the probability seemed greater in my adderall binged head that you were mafia

the logical course of action just sorts the noobs from the experience which doesn't mean your townie

u are very logical, but being logical doesn't really win you games from every forum mafia game i've played on the alti forums hahahaha

reaction testing would be plausible if everyone was active, and as you can see, its very easy for me to go afk for centuries at a time.

We lynch who then? If you don't pull the trigger on yourself, who would you pull the trigger on?
  #46  
Old 08-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilarsenal View Post
kill the strongest, become the strongest
but seriously, ur the biggest threat to town if ur maf, and to maf if your town

This is the worst ****ing logic and I always hear it from you people. "Let's kill all the good players! That will make sure the game is ****ty, strategies are ****ty, everybody's playstyle is ****ty, which will definitely make the game more fun!"

This doesn't just go out to you, Evil, but to everybody who uses this logic. You're bad at this game. Mafia is about scumhunting. It's about competing arguments between people with imperfect information. It's about working as a team to achieve a common goal while never fully being able to trust your teammates.

It is not about making sure the quality of the game is as low as possible in order to avoid getting confused and having your head hurt because you're forced to think too hard.
  #47  
Old 08-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilarsenal View Post
i would assume mafia would kill you if u weren't lynched so down the line, the probability seemed greater in my adderall binged head that you were mafia

We lynch who then? If you don't pull the trigger on yourself, who would you pull the trigger on?
1. Okay, let's pretend that this argument actually makes sense and ignore the part where mafia keeps good players alive precisely because town falls for this logically fallacious mindset. Wouldn't it make more sense to lynch me later, not on day one? Mafia hasn't had a chance to kill me yet, so how would it be more probable that I'm scum based on still being alive? Everybody is still alive.


2. Not ready to make that call. I want to hear more from Ribilla, though.
  #48  
Old 08-01-2012, 06:06 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Also based on history I fully expect CCN to get modkilled for inactivity. Please prove me wrong.
  #49  
Old 08-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Also you never addressed my question. What "blatant protection posts" were you talking about?
  #50  
Old 08-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilarsenal View Post
the logical course of action just sorts the noobs from the experience which doesn't mean your townie

It doesn't make me scum, either. By your OWN ADMISSION in this post it just sorts the noobs from experienced players, but earlier you said

Quote:
Lynch Kennedy because that's exactly what a mafia would say (didn't quote but its right above this)

trying to be townie and all....

You're contradicting yourself and actually just inventing **** that I clearly didn't say. What the **** are you talking about, Evil?
  #51  
Old 08-01-2012, 06:17 PM
horrordude0215 horrordude0215 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.
Posts: 266
Default

Calm down a little bit, Kennedy. The logic is absolutely horrid, of course, but there are gentler ways of putting it.

I'll go over the entire thread at least two or three more times just to wrap my head around everything.
  #52  
Old 08-01-2012, 07:05 PM
evilarsenal evilarsenal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: in miranda
Posts: 2,403
Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal
Default

Quote:
ahhh, so we read peoples post, and on that decide whether they are mafia or not... however we do need a good random lynch...

so anything people say can affect anyone's judgement and its all going to be scummy... hmmm ok, so i have to decide very carefully what i say...
Quote:
i would assume mafia would kill you if u weren't lynched so down the line, the probability seemed greater in my adderall binged head that you were mafia
scum hunt?

what happens when there are many noobs, and then an evil arsenal just spitting stuff out

can you tell that i'm mafia simply by my rants? obviously my logic is wrong but your taking this way too seriously... "we have to be careful of what i say" well i'm not... now please

what is your read on me? do you like how i skip line to line each with a different topic? i even added a hahahaha to complement something i thought would give you a smile on your face but NOOOOOOOOOO

lets rage at logic instead of the people not even talking

lets look at it this way, currently, there are x players in this game, and you are one of them kennedy... right now, your chances of being mafia are exactly equal to me

that is the current logic and facts we have in this game. As you see, not everything people say is true or even meant with any gravity. How are you supposed to scumhunt when people aren't even talking?

This is forum mafia, any every time i even talk, i go through the facts, and sometimes i have to lynch someone i dont want to because its the majority. (way veering off, screw adderall >.<)

there is more, and i can talk forever, but this day will not go on if we don't decide who to lynch. You're the one who led with the 2nd ****ing fact or logic or whatever we have, which is to lynch.

So... as is tradition, i talk a lot in every game and i go through a lot of horrible material, but regardless, the more i talk, the more you should know whether or not im mafia...

lost my track of thought, i had work to do and just came back to this post

tl;dr kennedy is maf and is mad that im so pro-townie-as-****
  #53  
Old 08-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
1. Okay, let's pretend that this argument actually makes sense and ignore the part where mafia keeps good players alive precisely because town falls for this logically fallacious mindset. Wouldn't it make more sense to lynch me later, not on day one? Mafia hasn't had a chance to kill me yet, so how would it be more probable that I'm scum based on still being alive? Everybody is still alive.


2. Not ready to make that call. I want to hear more from Ribilla, though.
Wat?

I don't know who to lynch, I want to hear from you and GGQ first before I decide on anything. You seem to have spent a lot of time being very defensive, if this is all about scum hunting then hunt some scum, you're one of the best at it.

I don't think we should lynch a strong player, I can see your case for first day lynching, but we're still very likely to mislynch, I'd rather mislynch someone who is going to be less useful in the long run. I wouldn't be vehemently against killing evil; annoying posts are annoying and I think he'd play mafia aggressively; as he's doing now.
  #54  
Old 08-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

It's difficult to scumhunt when most of the pressure is on me. Obviously FMPOV I know the people pushing me are wrong, so I have to question those motives rather than try to come to my own conclusion about the target and proceed from there. It's also awkward to be naming lynch prospects when I'm both under pressure and don't have a strong read on anybody, because if I'm wrong (which I probably am at this point), it looks like I'm just trying to divert town off of myself.

I don't really want to lynch Evil. I'm not reading him as scum, I just really really really hate his logic. He still hasn't answered any of my questions despite a wall of text after them, so I'm not sure if his reading comprehension is lacking or he's intentionally dodging questions.

If I had to pick a lynch right now it'd be Xyao. Not because he's a new player, but because he jumped the Kennedy bandwagon without saying anything and still has yet to contribute. I find mafia are more likely to do this than town; noob town players tend to be overly defensive and overthink everything, where as noob scum tend to go with the flow of the game and try to keep their head down to avoid being lynched.
  #55  
Old 08-01-2012, 07:26 PM
mikesol mikesol is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,183
Default

Less than 8 hours to go until the deadline with two horrifically inactive players and some players who haven't done or said much. If CCN and Flexio do not respond within the time they will lose their abilities (if they have any). If they go another day phase without a response they will be added to the mafia blacklist I will be making and then modkilled.

@Evil -
Mafia know who their partners are.
__________________
We can has sigs?
  #56  
Old 08-01-2012, 08:29 PM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

DDP is Mafia

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showp...28&postcount=8

Feels the need to point out that he's town. The joke logic here feels overcooked and dishonest.

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=18

Justifies self by invoking RVS rather than just explaining his post. Seeks outside justification for his behavior.

After this he just tries to blend in by asking random people random questions.

A vote for DDP is a vote to kill mafia.
  #57  
Old 08-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGQ View Post
DDP is Mafia

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showp...28&postcount=8

Feels the need to point out that he's town. The joke logic here feels overcooked and dishonest.

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=18

Justifies self by invoking RVS rather than just explaining his post. Seeks outside justification for his behavior.

After this he just tries to blend in by asking random people random questions.

A vote for DDP is a vote to kill mafia.
I can see DDP being a little scummy, but IMO you are making far too larger push off of far too little information. There are several scenarios here:

There are 4 possible scenarios for your combined alignments after running through them (bussing, ballsy maf, correct town, incorrect town), I can't see you as mafia, but that doesn't mean that you're right. At the very least let's hear a response and possibly a claim before you try and BW him into oblivion.
  #58  
Old 08-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

We got another silent vote from the new guy. I need to vote soon since it's bed time for me, I think I'm going to go for our silent voter, I agree with Kennedy's analysis on him.

I don't think there is a point in going for CCN or Flexio, looks like they're going to get modkilled soon anyway.
  #59  
Old 08-01-2012, 09:37 PM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribilla View Post
I can see DDP being a little scummy, but IMO you are making far too larger push off of far too little information. There are several scenarios here:

There are 4 possible scenarios for your combined alignments after running through them (bussing, ballsy maf, correct town, incorrect town), I can't see you as mafia, but that doesn't mean that you're right. At the very least let's hear a response and possibly a claim before you try and BW him into oblivion.
Quick, who do you think is scummier?
  #60  
Old 08-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Flexio Flexio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 519
Default

Right now I'd like to lynch Evil. It seems to me that with his nonsensical posts he is purposely trying to confuse town. His logic has been terrible (as mentioned earlier), and although he's making relatively many posts, not much useful information can be gathered from them.

Apologies for the inactivity, I thought the game started later.
  #61  
Old 08-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Ribilla Ribilla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In ur base, defusin' ur bombs.
Posts: 2,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGQ View Post
Quick, who do you think is scummier?
Out of who?
  #62  
Old 08-01-2012, 10:10 PM
blln4lyf blln4lyf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribilla View Post
We got another silent vote from the new guy. I need to vote soon since it's bed time for me, I think I'm going to go for our silent voter, I agree with Kennedy's analysis on him.

I don't think there is a point in going for CCN or Flexio, looks like they're going to get modkilled soon anyway.
If the general opinion is that CCN is going to get mod killed then maybe no lynch is a better option. Kennedy, thoughts?
  #63  
Old 08-01-2012, 10:22 PM
blln4lyf blln4lyf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 886
Default

@Mike: how does lynching work, assuming it needs to be over 50% of voters?
  #64  
Old 08-01-2012, 10:40 PM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribilla View Post
Out of who?
Everyone, dumbass. The goal of the lynch is to lynch the scummiest person. Who is scummier than DDP?
  #65  
Old 08-01-2012, 10:41 PM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

dumbass was harsh. mb pretend it's not there
  #66  
Old 08-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

DAE feel like Ribilla and DDP are scum together?
  #67  
Old 08-01-2012, 11:04 PM
evilarsenal evilarsenal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: in miranda
Posts: 2,403
Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexio View Post
Right now I'd like to lynch Evil. It seems to me that with his nonsensical posts he is purposely trying to confuse town. His logic has been terrible (as mentioned earlier), and although he's making relatively many posts, not much useful information can be gathered from them.

Apologies for the inactivity, I thought the game started later.
i've been doing this every mafia game i play, i literally do this in every game, otherwise its so boring, i just rant, because i'm (not trying to be cocky) but i'm lucky/right for no reason

kennedy can attest to this, there is some random skill involved, such as killing the doctor or killing mafia n1 or d1

ill vote for the silent voter, i agree with kennedy
  #68  
Old 08-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

I actually really want to lynch DDP now. The way Ribilla responded to GGQ's push doesn't sit well with me at all.
  #69  
Old 08-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Also can we get claims before we hammer anyone? Thanks.
  #70  
Old 08-01-2012, 11:25 PM
mikesol mikesol is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,183
Default

What's the epic mafia way of handling votes? I should've thought more clearly about this beforehand. I thought in EM that unless one person had more than 50% of the votes that it would default to NL.
__________________
We can has sigs?
  #71  
Old 08-01-2012, 11:42 PM
blln4lyf blln4lyf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribilla View Post
We got another silent vote from the new guy. I need to vote soon since it's bed time for me, I think I'm going to go for our silent voter, I agree with Kennedy's analysis on him.

I don't think there is a point in going for CCN or Flexio, looks like they're going to get modkilled soon anyway.
I think he just doesn't know what he is doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexio View Post
Right now I'd like to lynch Evil. It seems to me that with his nonsensical posts he is purposely trying to confuse town. His logic has been terrible (as mentioned earlier), and although he's making relatively many posts, not much useful information can be gathered from them.

Apologies for the inactivity, I thought the game started later.
Fair enough on the inactivity, although Evil plays like this every game. I wouldn't read it as him being mafia at this point.
  #72  
Old 08-01-2012, 11:51 PM
blln4lyf blln4lyf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
I actually really want to lynch DDP now. The way Ribilla responded to GGQ's push doesn't sit well with me at all.
What about the way Rib responded?

The way I see it GGQ did make a huge push based on his opinion of DDP's post, nothing more nothing less. The only scummy thing DDP did is attempt to start a lynch as soon as the game started, but D1 really is just a random lynch so it that could be nothing.
  #73  
Old 08-02-2012, 12:22 AM
evilarsenal evilarsenal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: in miranda
Posts: 2,403
Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blln4lyf View Post
I think he just doesn't know what he is doing.



Fair enough on the inactivity, although Evil plays like this every game. I wouldn't read it as him being mafia at this point.
i havent slept since this round has started =_=
  #74  
Old 08-02-2012, 12:45 AM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesol View Post
What's the epic mafia way of handling votes? I should've thought more clearly about this beforehand. I thought in EM that unless one person had more than 50% of the votes that it would default to NL.
In Epicmafia whoever has a plurality of votes gets lynched, but if there's a tie it goes to NL.

So if there's 9 people and it's tied 3-2-2-2, the person with 3 votes gets lynched.
  #75  
Old 08-02-2012, 12:58 AM
mikesol mikesol is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
In Epicmafia whoever has a plurality of votes gets lynched, but if there's a tie it goes to NL.

So if there's 9 people and it's tied 3-2-2-2, the person with 3 votes gets lynched.
Guess we'll go with that then. With 2 hours to go you and CCN both haven't voted.
__________________
We can has sigs?
  #76  
Old 08-02-2012, 01:00 AM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

Could someone please switch to DDP?
  #77  
Old 08-02-2012, 01:17 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesol View Post
Guess we'll go with that then. With 2 hours to go you and CCN both haven't voted.
In forum mafia, there are different ways of handling the lynch, each one makes a different kind of game with various advantages/disadvantages for the town/mafia.

The three main ones are:

Plurality Lynch: The player with the most votes at the end of the day phase is lynched, regardless of whether there's a majority. If there's a tie, it's either no lynch or the first person to reach that many votes is lynched. This one is the simplest and imo the best for town. It's my preferred setup when I run games.

Majority Lynch: As soon as a player has over 50% of the votes, they are lynched.

Extended Majority Lynch: At the end of the day phase, if a player has over 50% of the votes, they are lynched.
  #78  
Old 08-02-2012, 01:20 AM
GGQ GGQ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada, the frozen north
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blln4lyf View Post
What about the way Rib responded?

The way I see it GGQ did make a huge push based on his opinion of DDP's post, nothing more nothing less. The only scummy thing DDP did is attempt to start a lynch as soon as the game started, but D1 really is just a random lynch so it that could be nothing.
D1 is not a random lynch. You lynch the player that you think is scummiest. It's true that you don't have a lot of information so it's hard, and that's why D1 lynches have a lower success rate but that doesn't make it random.

I presented a case on why DDP is the scummiest player in this game. I'm not 100% certain, but I think that he is more likely to flip mafia than anyone else, which makes him the best lynch.
  #79  
Old 08-02-2012, 01:54 AM
mikesol mikesol is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,183
Default

1 hour left fyi

Update: With two people left to vote (CCN is prolly not going to and just get modkilled) we have

2 votes for Xyao (Rib and Evil)
2 votes for Kennedy (DDP and Fu)
2 votes for Flexio (Xyao and Balln)
2 vote for Evil (Flexio and Horror)
1 vote for DDP (GGQ)

This currently results in a No-Lynch.
__________________
We can has sigs?

Last edited by mikesol; 08-02-2012 at 01:57 AM.
  #80  
Old 08-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Kennedy Kennedy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: On scum's trail
Posts: 989
Default

So I have hammer between Xyao, Flexio, and Evil.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mike's Mafia Madness Sign-ups mikesol Mafia 40 07-30-2012 12:40 AM
Invitation Mafia Voting Thread Kennedy Mafia 36 04-09-2012 02:41 PM
Insane Mafia Voting Thread GGQ Mafia 134 09-25-2011 03:37 AM
Mike's Mafia Diary mikesol Mafia 50 11-12-2010 06:47 PM
Mike's Ideas Thread mikesol General Altitude Discussion 12 11-09-2010 10:36 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008 Nimbly Games LLC