Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Suggestions

Suggestions Post ideas and suggestions here.

Old 07-29-2011, 09:30 AM

Default Acing

I feel that you should be able to get more out of acing than just a plane slot, or new look. Maybe every time you ace, you can achieve 50 community points or a reasonable amount? That would be cool. Any thoughts on this?
Old 07-29-2011, 10:42 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

oh hey evil
Old 07-30-2011, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekjr14 View Post
oh hey evil
......huh?
Old 07-30-2011, 12:35 PM

If you want community points, contribute to the community. As far as I can tell, they're not supposed to be something everyone can get by grinding a little as this isn't World of Warcraft.

What you get from acing is a new slot and a neat little badge that lets people know that you've been playing for more than two weeks. That's the whole beauty of it, instead of being some kind of incentive to "pimp yo plane".
Old 07-31-2011, 12:07 PM

Community points are awarded for service to the community. Service to the community can take a few forms including A)Expanding the community or B)Improving the community.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:31 PM

What are the chances of more Ace levels beyond 10 being added.
I enjoy Ace(ing) and am Ace 5 on my second account after going Ace 10 on my original.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:53 AM

I was enjoying this game a LOT until I aced. Now I can't find any non level restricted servers to play on. I wish I could actually restart my levels just to have people to play with again. Worst punishment I could get for playing the game so much is to not have anyone to play with any more Even worse since I actually bought it!
Old 08-05-2011, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamatroxom View Post
Worst punishment I could get for playing the game so much is to not have anyone to play with any more Even worse since I actually bought it!
There is a reason why the servers are level restricted, now you are just forced to play with the players that know how to play and it will make you better. Play ladder its the best for new players to learn and unlike all the other servers they are friendly to the newer players.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit View Post
There is a reason why the servers are level restricted, now you are just forced to play with the players that know how to play and it will make you better. Play ladder its the best for new players to learn and unlike all the other servers they are friendly to the newer players.
I'm sorry, my previous statement was rude..

What I should say is: what the hell is wrong with you, intentionally giving new players "advice" that will only frustrate them further? Ladder is absolutely not the place and you are a douche for walking this new guy into it like that.

You're probably one of the awful players that insults new players in public servers.

Last edited by elxir; 08-05-2011 at 11:45 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:06 AM

yeah hes going get stomped for a long time in ladder but playing the best makes you the best and I more or less sent him to ladder cuz ladder players hate new players in ladder
Old 08-06-2011, 12:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

Quote:
Originally Posted by elxir View Post
I'm sorry, my previous statement was rude..

What I should say is: what the hell is wrong with you, intentionally giving new players "advice" that will only frustrate them further? Ladder is absolutely not the place and you are a douche for walking this new guy into it like that.

You're probably one of the awful players that insults new players in public servers.
Kinda gotta go with this (more or less of the rage though than lix :P ). Anyways, ladder is NOT I repeat NOT the place for learning how to get better. That is what ball dojo, officials 1-3, and so on are for. Leave ladder alone for a bit until you know what you are doing.

EDIT: Also, friendly to the newer players? Being honest here, if you just hit lvl 60 and go into ladder, you will get raged and QQ'd out of there faster than anything. Ladder is for a more competitive scene.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:19 AM

at some point u have to step up to the big leagues tho, but ull still suck ass before u get used to the paste.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:24 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal

lol at this thread and lol at genesis <3
Old 08-08-2011, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekjr14 View Post
Kinda gotta go with this (more or less of the rage though than lix :P ). Anyways, ladder is NOT I repeat NOT the place for learning how to get better. That is what ball dojo, officials 1-3, and so on are for. Leave ladder alone for a bit until you know what you are doing.

EDIT: Also, friendly to the newer players? Being honest here, if you just hit lvl 60 and go into ladder, you will get raged and QQ'd out of there faster than anything. Ladder is for a more competitive scene.
Agreed, you make one little mistake in there, and your team goes critical mass nuclear meltdown explosion on you... >_> <_< >_< <_>
Old 08-08-2011, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicking917 View Post
Agreed, you make one little mistake in there, and your team goes critical mass nuclear meltdown explosion on you... >_> <_< >_< <_>
but you won't make it again...
Old 08-11-2011, 08:09 AM

Ok, well, the like second or third game in ladder I played, I genuinely was NOT able to pass to anyone, and died with the ball, near our goal, after stalling due to an EMP. And everyone was like "pass the ****ing ball!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!1111!!!!!" and the first games, and the beginning of said match, I was passing a lot, and getting many assists. A lot of the ladder players take the game WAY to seriously... That game was also the LAST ladder game I played... I won't go into it anymore, except to occasionally spectate. I refuse to play ladder anymore.