Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Suggestions

Suggestions Post ideas and suggestions here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 04:55 PM
Banned

They did use the discussion in this thread and unlocked all planes from start.
Which I think really helped by the way.

Gj on listening to the community karlam.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:57 PM

People get the easy plane first, because that is when they are worst and need a helping hand starting off. It is overused, but new players should be using the easiest plane to begin with.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:41 PM

[QUOTE=iamjagman;132771]Lol. Miranda relies on cover. Miranda will never be successful on such a wide open map as ball_football. I continue to try anyway :P.

Keep trying, you will learn to use the randa without cover. Then you will realize the truth - there is no spoon.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elxir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjagman View Post
Lol. Miranda relies on cover. Miranda will never be successful on such a wide open map as ball_football. I continue to try anyway :P.
Keep trying, you will learn to use the randa without cover. Then you will realize the truth - there is no spoon.
Lol. Nice matrix reference. And anyways, I can't play right now as my game is broke .

If you know how to fix it could you please help me? ( http://altitudegame.com/forums/showt...763#post132763 )
Old 07-28-2011, 02:48 PM

I'll see your "Loopy Overused in Pubs" and raise you a "Randa Overused in Pubs".
Old 08-08-2011, 03:21 AM

Hmm, maybe something a la CoD: Black Ops, you get in game currency and decide what to unlock.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:18 PM

Location: somewhere in the multiverse, universe, Milky Way galaxy, Sol Star System, Planet Earth, and US

Rather than unlocking all planes at the beginning why don't you unlock a plane of your chosing at the start. Let me explain:
When you first log in you will be prompted to chose a starter plane (you cannot change your starter plane after aceing)

If you didn't pick loopy the plane red unlocks and the plane would all switch with the loopy unlocks level wise. Example if you chose randa you would unlock TA at the loopy unlock level of acid and unlock acid at level 59 ( i think that is the TA unlock level)

The box that comes up will also have a button that allows you to see videos/stats of the planes. (it would say somthing like learn about the planes)

The videos would be somewhat explanatory telling the pros and cons showing off their plane pwning other planes while talking about them.
Also the narrators could be famous people (people who are the head of pro league winning clans) (people close are on the top of the ladder )
They would start out saying: I am <insert name here> and I have/am <put achievement here> and this is why I use <put plane name here>

That will keep people from always getting comfortable with loopy and get more new player diversity into the game.
Closed Thread