Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Clan Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

Clan Organization Clan recruiting and other things clans want publicized.

Old 03-20-2010, 09:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
For reason as yet unknown to me, Zeusjr14 has quit DM, and has gone to APE. . Please enlighten us Zeus.
Well DM hasn't been doing anything and i believe that it is more of a social clan if nothing less. APE thought that I was really good too and they said they will be doing more tournaments and othr things that come up. APE will be my last clan though becuase I am planning on making my own clan in the future as I get more leadership skills. I will still keep the DM website and if there is anything that needs changing on it just tell me and I will fix it.

--
Zeusjr14
Old 03-20-2010, 10:30 PM

Location: longest spear =====================================================================================>

Ummm...Ok it's not DM's fault that were not in a tournament. We aren't signed up for the current Tourney. We'll also be in the next Tourney as will ape apparently. We think that you are also really good. And WHY are we just a social clan? How? I dunno if you realize this, but we scrim quite a bit. We practice...etc.

Is there anything you have against DM? Because I think I just demolished all the reasons you posted for joining ape.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:43 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

WHen has DM practiced? IF they have no one has ever told me when it was. And when we did enter Preseason for APL nobody ever showed up. And then nobody showed up for the first week of APL so i thought nobody cared enough to play. And Popade Pogo Who quit too. He didnt want to be in a clan anymore.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:58 PM

Location: longest spear =====================================================================================>

Well for one, DM(aka me) has done some pretty good recruiting since then. We now have dedicated players who would show up to practices/scrimmages/Tournament games. Well, I've been in about 3 scrims and team-mates assure me that there have been at least 4-5 others. I dunno if you haven't been around for them, but we have been scrimmaging.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:11 AM

Ok, I am hella pissed right now. We attempted to scrimmage against SWN, but no one listened to me. I now see why Zeus quit and I am quitting as well. I might still edit the page, but I'm so pissed right now that I don't want to do anything to help DM.
Goodbye. Also, I rage quit, so don't expect to see me on for a while.
EDIT: My name is now Guest_averybignumber

Last edited by Sean; 03-21-2010 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Page/rage quit/name
Old 04-08-2010, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Well, I assume that you are BG1, or Mav. If you're BG1, no you didn't join, but Mav did for about...I dunno...30 seconds, got 1 bomb on our base. Sorry, I'll edit the post.
wait what? i never did that...