Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > General Altitude Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

General Altitude Discussion Discuss anything Altitude related that doesn't belong in another forum.

Old 03-30-2009, 09:21 PM

Location: iowa... doesn't matter no ones heard of any iowa towns anyway
Default motal airbat

i hear a calling for a tournament left and right these days. although i don't think this is the best way to judge best players i think it would be interesting to start having regular tournaments for the hell of it. maybe have one on one round robin or three rounds of a 5 person ffa and of course a tbd with groups of 5 (chosen before hand clans, NOT needed, nothing official) this is just a asking if it is a thing worth setting up. i personally think it would be fun to have relaxed tournament some weekend. what do you guys think? suggestions?
Old 03-30-2009, 09:54 PM

Send a message via AIM to skywalker Send a message via MSN to skywalker

I was about to post that it wouldn't be likely that it would work because not everyone is on the forums. But then I thought, we could advertise the tournament in game and say if you want to sign up go to altitudegame.com/forums. Then from the people who signed up me, you, or someone else who volunteers can split people into groups that are balanced, or close enough. Let's try it, so advertise the tournament when you're playing ingame. Tell everyone to sign up in the tournament sign up thread.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:46 PM

Location: iowa... doesn't matter no ones heard of any iowa towns anyway

i was thinking we could choose our own teams but it would be interesting to have a signup and then have someone designate teams. but good call on the ingame maybe make a server that has an ad in the name.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:00 AM

wah, i ♥ the idea, but i think the even teams part would b awfully hard...