Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > League Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

League Organization Only pertinent league information in here.

Old 04-12-2010, 10:02 PM

I was unaware I could pirate the neighbors net until late Sunday, my communication was limited to my phone which takes a half hour to load the altitude forums .
Old 04-12-2010, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosconi View Post
the question is - why didn't you simply told your team to come. As far as I understand - you mean, that you actually WOULD come if not the modem problem.
Check the fLb thread.

Also, we got on, saw no other bears on, assumed there was a reched and logged. This happened for everyone but Gameguard.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Super Moderator

Since it seems that FN is rescheduling its games with DW and RIP I've added them back to the Wiki along with any points people have gained from them. Keep me updated with further changes and match results.

Edit: Since the Proleague site seems to be down I guess we'll have to check back later with the schedule for Week 6.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:40 PM

DeathWeeds never said we were going to reschedule the match.
1. We've waited long enough last sunday (we had 9 DW members waiting)
2. Noone talked to us about rescheduling (nor prior to the match, neither during or after the match)
3. DW has 3 matches to play next week.
4. certain FN members are steadily assaulting various DW members, which makes us unwilling to cooperate.

Last edited by Tosconi; 04-12-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Super Moderator

In that case I await news from Evil, Stormich, or other big league admins as to how to continue from here.

Technically speaking FN should be out. However, Stormich has voiced his viewpoint that they should be allowed to go out with dignity. We all love hurri and his crew, but it might be time to accept that they won't be able to show up for matches and everything would be easier if they dropped out.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieface View Post
In that case I await news from Evil, Stormich, or other big league admins as to how to continue from here.

Technically speaking FN should be out. However, Stormich has voiced his viewpoint that they should be allowed to go out with dignity. We all love hurri and his crew, but it might be time to accept that they won't be able to show up for matches and everything would be easier if they dropped out.
Evil will probably be the one to make the call on this
Old 04-12-2010, 11:21 PM

i cant beleive KLF beat L*.......wow
Old 04-12-2010, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
Hi I'm a league admin and I gave you notice in advance about our resched. This league isnt about free wins.
Really hard to understand the atitude!
When theres a deadline, we cant leave the other side speaking to the air. And we take responsability for what comes from our acts. Especially when were leaders, like u are.
One thing is a free win and other thing is respect.
I speak for myself, for im just a ## member, and i dont feel our team was respected as much as i dont feel your doing anything to deserve our apologies.
When i cant make to an apointment i ask to resched, i dont notice a resched somewhere. U know the rules, but u just had to tell one of your guys to ask one of ours to communicate that wish to our captain.
Who are you? Next week i want to resched whoever, because i went lucky and met 3 ultra wow swede girls, my modem will be busy for sure!!! Whats the problem with u? I think you have a team not a one man show!
I really wish we could resched and win or loose with dignity but you surely did nothing to deserve our respect.
You're an important community member - the bigger the responsability - act like you should!
Old 04-13-2010, 12:00 AM

Ok its clear english is not your first language and I can barely understand your post but im going to try to reply to what I can comprehend. I did not leave you "speaking to air" I made a post about a resched in the weeks official APL thread and another post in our teams clan forums. I had no ability to log in and my only form of communication was my phone which takes a half hour to navigate anywhere on these forums and I was unfamiliar with your team and its members so I figured it would just be easier to post in the thread.

"Who are you? Next week i want to resched whoever, because i went lucky and met 3 ultra wow swede girls, my modem will be busy for sure!!! Whats the problem with u? I think you have a team not a one man show!"

They didn't show because I posted in my thread telling them the match was going to be rescheduled. If you honestly think for a minute were dodging you are very sorely mistaken as we have no reason to.

Last edited by Kuja900; 04-13-2010 at 12:03 AM.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:52 AM

Kuja ur such a troll,

i mean literally.

who gives a poop about the things you concentrate on, I mean English isn't my first language as well, and proud of it!! at least im not an american scum that thinks she/he is and knows more then everyone else. (no offence to americans i know some and their real nice people!) ( and I know spelling is important but if I can understand what a person is trying to say, so can you a person who i only assume, english is her/his first language

AND don't say "i was just pointing out a fact" because your getting annoying.

Last edited by mled; 04-13-2010 at 01:00 AM.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mled View Post
Kuja ur such a troll,

i mean literally.

who gives a poop about the things you concentrate on, I mean English isn't my first language as well, and proud of it!! at least im not an american scum that thinks she/he is and knows more then everyone else. (no offence to americans i know some and their real nice people!) ( and I know spelling is important but if I can understand what a person is trying to say, so can you a person who i only assume, english is her/his first language

AND don't say "i was just pointing out a fact" because your getting annoying.
I see what you did there, when you said American scum you actually meant Australian scum.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FN]MONXY FIST View Post
I see what you did there, when you said American scum you actually meant Australian scum.

what? why? i just confused me australians r the **** lol i have this guy in my english class and he's the coolest man love them
Old 04-13-2010, 01:43 AM

You guys should hear Beagle on mumble.

Funny as hell.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:51 AM

it seems now such a long League was a bad idea in the end. Too many teams drop out, too many players lose interest in playing :/
Old 04-13-2010, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Ok its clear english is not your first language and I can barely understand your post but im going to try to reply to what I can comprehend. ... so I figured it would just be easier to post in the thread.
... If you honestly think for a minute were dodging you are very sorely mistaken as we have no reason to.
I know my english is the best, but i now also know, that you dont want to understand... when one cant read, doesnt maters if the other cant write.
Obviously english aint my first, and obviously we aint speaking the same language.

If you couldnt do it, why didnt you asked someone on your team to do it for you?
Where did your last sentence came from? That was particularly sad!

Im off this topic now.
Sry for my english.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:30 AM

Stop fighting in this thread, use PMs. As to the topic, Kuja probably should have posted in ##'s thread and ## is right to choose not to play, it just seems like a lame thing to do since you're just trying to get a free win cause you know what you're chances are. I can't force ## to play if they don't want to but I can mention that you're unwillingness to reschedule might make others do the same thing to you if you needed the reschedule.

Also adding as of now I'm taking the lead of the league cause Evil has been busy lately, if and when he returns he gets the league back I'll be posting the schedule for next week when i see what's what.

This is gonna be a huge clusterf*** since Evil mixed it up everywhere lol

Last edited by Stormich; 04-13-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormich View Post
. I can't force ## to play if they don't want to but I can mention that you're unwillingness to reschedule might make others do the same thing to you if you needed the reschedule.
As i understood it from tomato, we lost 2 or 3 matches because other teams forced the game when we had only 4 people playing.. so "unwillingness" is allready here, too late to try to put it back in it's box.
I for one i'm looking forward to a flb vs ## match, be it this one or another. ( i had been awake 27 hrs just to play flb on sunday, btw)

Cheers and have a good day!

Last edited by Rhyn0; 04-13-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:54 PM

Dear altitude stop arguing!
Old 04-13-2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosconi View Post
2. Noone talked to us about rescheduling (nor prior to the match, neither during or after the match)
I talked to hurri about rescheduling after the match , when all the other DWs already left. I thought that's what we'd like to do, so i told him to PM you and set the date. Sorry if I was wrong. Still believe we should play.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:23 PM

ok man, didn't know about it.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:53 PM

For the record im not invoking any admin privelidges in this matter ( fLb/##) as I am in a biased position.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to BoboTheTiny Send a message via Skype™ to BoboTheTiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Y] View Post
You guys should hear Beagle on mumble.

Funny as hell.
You should hear Hurri on mumble.

Funny as hell.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:18 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.OneTwo

In my opinion, we should reschedule our match
Anyway, as Mandrad already said, fLb was not polite at all, I mean Kuja was like "THIS MATCH WILL BE RESCHEDULED" (<---- you cannot decide things like this) as it's our fault if you didn't show up. You should've PMd tomato. You didn't. Your error.
I didn't feel fine when Tomato decided not to reschedule as I really wanted to play a team like fLb (we won't obv win the league, but maybe if we played well our match vs fLb, it would have already been a very good thing) but we lost matches 4 vs 5 (yes, our fault if we didn't show up). Anyway, my ideas changed since:
Quote:
Hi I'm a league admin and I gave you notice in advance about our resched. This league isnt about free wins.
That's ARROGANCE.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:45 PM

You still on about that, ##?
Old 04-16-2010, 09:30 PM

I was typing on my cell didn't really articulate that as well as I could have. I stated my status as an admin because I was trying to stress that I had intimate knowledge of the purpose of the league, which is to get teams high quality games. I later made it clear im not going to abuse my status in this biased position and the choice is yours whether to accept a pointless free win or play an actual game.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:02 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.OneTwo

Quote:
I was typing on my cell didn't really articulate that as well as I could have. I stated my status as an admin because I was trying to stress that I had intimate knowledge of the purpose of the league, which is to get teams high quality games. I later made it clear im not going to abuse my status in this biased position and the choice is yours whether to accept a pointless free win or play an actual game.

That's not polite anyway.