Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Clan Organization

Clan Organization Clan recruiting and other things clans want publicized.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #401  
Old 09-16-2011, 08:39 AM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default Crazzzzyyyyyyyyyyy

Over the rainbow i'm crazy
Reply With Quote
  #402  
Old 09-16-2011, 08:58 AM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default tear down the wall

The evidence before the court is
Incontrovertible, there's no need for the jury to retire.
In all my years of judging
I have never heard before
Of someone more deserving a
The full penalty of law.
The way you made them suffer,
Your exquisite wife and mother,
Fills me with the urge to defecate!

"Go on Judge, **** on him!"
Since, my friend, you have revealed your deepest fear,
I sentence you to be exposed before
Your peers.
Tear down the wall!
Reply With Quote
  #403  
Old 09-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Demuyt Demuyt is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 3,320
Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker View Post
The evidence before the court is
Incontrovertible, there's no need for the jury to retire.
In all my years of judging
I have never heard before
Of someone more deserving a
The full penalty of law.
The way you made them suffer,
Your exquisite wife and mother,
Fills me with the urge to defecate!

"Go on Judge, **** on him!"
Since, my friend, you have revealed your deepest fear,
I sentence you to be exposed before
Your peers.
Tear down the wall!
I fell off my chair.
__________________
quack
Reply With Quote
  #404  
Old 09-16-2011, 12:45 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default yes it is hard

but lemme say that it's not harder than the reality.

did u see the video?

seeks
Reply With Quote
  #405  
Old 09-16-2011, 11:10 PM
malakas malakas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: All up in they
Posts: 144
Default

Not sure what just happened, but in the spirit of keeping it Italiano:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPjqmVUt380
Reply With Quote
  #406  
Old 09-16-2011, 11:13 PM
Demuyt Demuyt is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 3,320
Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt
Default

__________________
quack
Reply With Quote
  #407  
Old 09-17-2011, 07:21 AM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default Message : tear...

It refers to a ppinl floyd lyric:

"the tear"

I'm too old for u and to mad too!!!

Seeks

Btw: nice face, and please malakas could u tell me where i can buy a drake?
Reply With Quote
  #408  
Old 09-17-2011, 09:17 AM
malakas malakas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: All up in they
Posts: 144
Default

a drake? as in last name: ever, first name: dumbest rapper? that would be in the discount bin at TJMAX with a red clearance tag on it for 2 bucks.

And why is that chick making her O-face? At least, that's the face they make for me...
Reply With Quote
  #409  
Old 09-17-2011, 09:18 AM
malakas malakas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: All up in they
Posts: 144
Default

and seeks, erry1 noes about the flyod. hey, teacher, leave mah base alone!
Reply With Quote
  #410  
Old 09-18-2011, 03:48 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default welcome to....

(MAD)Qzmi4

nice to have u inside our PIPE club

ss
Reply With Quote
  #411  
Old 09-20-2011, 09:44 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default But

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demuyt View Post
Will that girl remain here in our forum doing that o face for ever and ever?

It's only for ever...That makes me feel sad!!

Please resque that girl!!

Seeks
Reply With Quote
  #412  
Old 09-23-2011, 11:26 AM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default Mad the pipe club

http://www.google.it/imgres?q=pipe&h...1t:429,r:0,s:0

SEEKS
Reply With Quote
  #413  
Old 09-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Demuyt Demuyt is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 3,320
Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker View Post
lol Magritte is great.
__________________
quack
Reply With Quote
  #414  
Old 09-26-2011, 02:55 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default so....

we have another 2 mad great old guys...


(MAD)Qzm4

(MAD)Eisdrake

I'll send u a pipe asap...





ss
Reply With Quote
  #415  
Old 10-03-2011, 07:14 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default I'm not....

I'm not cap. Akab!!!

Take yor pipe

Wait for u Moby
Reply With Quote
  #416  
Old 10-03-2011, 09:06 PM
Demuyt Demuyt is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 3,320
Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt
Default

Can I join the pipe club? I own a Haojue pipe.
__________________
quack
Reply With Quote
  #417  
Old 10-04-2011, 11:25 AM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default That's for beginners...

http://www.google.it/imgres?q=Haojue...t:429,r:12,s:0


THAT'S BETTER.....and sure u can enter in this poof club.

Which is your battle name?
Reply With Quote
  #418  
Old 10-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Demuyt Demuyt is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 3,320
Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker View Post
http://www.google.it/imgres?q=Haojue...t:429,r:12,s:0


THAT'S BETTER.....and sure u can enter in this poof club.

Which is your battle name?
Is my battle name supposed to be different from my regular name?
__________________
quack
Reply With Quote
  #419  
Old 10-06-2011, 07:11 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default No no

I supposed you have a battle name cuz i never see u playing On alti.

Anyway u can be mad. Nice pipe that one u choosed

SS

Last edited by seeker; 10-06-2011 at 07:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #420  
Old 10-10-2011, 02:26 AM
Eisdrache Eisdrache is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 20
Default

I probably should have done this 1-2 weeks ago when I was actually invited for some reason but yeah I'm now MAD as well :3
Reply With Quote
  #421  
Old 10-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Demuyt Demuyt is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 3,320
Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker View Post
I supposed you have a battle name cuz i never see u playing On alti.

Anyway u can be mad. Nice pipe that one u choosed

SS
I don't wanna be MAD. Just the pipe club.
__________________
quack
Reply With Quote
  #422  
Old 10-10-2011, 09:58 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default No mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demuyt View Post
I don't wanna be MAD. Just the pipe club.
NO party!

SS
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 10-10-2011, 10:00 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default Big eis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I probably should have done this 1-2 weeks ago when I was actually invited for some reason but yeah I'm now MAD as well :3
Nice to have u in MAD!


Welcome!

Seeks
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 10-12-2011, 08:04 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Talking Mmm

Skoll is now

(MAD)Skoll

Welcome mad!

Seeks!
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 10-13-2011, 08:36 AM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default good stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMxXH...eature=related

MAD!

SS
Reply With Quote
  #426  
Old 10-18-2011, 08:09 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default Pad

Yesterday Pad showed again after a long time.

Nice to see u again mad!

And even if u have a lot of works to attend i hope to see u again on alti.

Seeks
Reply With Quote
  #427  
Old 10-19-2011, 02:10 PM
pad pad is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7
Default

wow, thanks.
yes i've got a lot of work, but try to start playing again.
of course not as lot as in the past
i really love this game!
pad.
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Old 10-20-2011, 11:47 AM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default updating mad

The mad group

(MAD)seeker (Founder, leader) [GMT +1, Loopy] the visionary
(MAD)ADA [GMT, Whale] the heavy worker
(MAD)Asparagus [GMT, Biplane] the lord
(MAD)Carlito [GMT +1, Randa] the americane
(mad)FordPrefect [,] the energy
(MAD)havamar [GMT +10, Bomber] the killer loop
(MAD)Hjerne [GMT +1, Whale] the hispanic
Thok(MAD) [GMT +1, Loopy] the untouchable
(MAD)Malakas [GMT +1, Loopy] the superb
(MAD)DrakoKall [GMT ? , Whale] disappered
(MAD)krash!!!![GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the invisible mad
(MAD)m4rk [GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the teacher
(MAD)Paulo [GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the general
(MAD)Fricadelle [GMT ? , bomber?] the iron mad
(MAD)Geims (he is klf too but i'm sure his essence is mad! MAD!!!)
(MAD)BSD [GMT ? , mainly bomber] the heavy
(MAD)Dolittle [GMT ? , Whale] the doctor
(MAD)Paul [GMT ? , loopy] the chemist
(MAD)Sting [GMT ? , mainly miranda?] the rock
(MAD)PAD [GMT ? , mainly whale]
(MAD)BHF
(MAD)Pretoriano
(MAD)Ignatio JR
(MAD) Agouti @ rthm' [GMT +10, all-rounder] the scientist

New entries
(MAD)Qzm4
(MAD)Skoll
(MAD)Kebo
(MAD)Eisdrake

Invisible people
(MAD)Professor Chaos [GMT ? , mainly whale]
(MAD)Skeezer[GMT ? , mainly bomber?] the tatanka
(MAD)Mayonese
(MAD)Automan [GMT +10, Randa] the nobleman
(MAD)Lonemaverick [GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the sitting bull
(MAD)Remarke [GMT ? , Whale] the ontario captain
(MAD) Steve [,] disappered
(MAD) Behind You [,] disappered
(MAD) Bigwave [Whale?] disappered
(MAD)Crazydude [GMT ? , mainly miranda?]
(MAD)Moira [GMT +1 (mostly random, changing plane as needed)] the Mishup
(MAD)Styleone
(MAD)Mobydick
(MAD)Martin2 [GMT ? , mainly miranda?]
(MAD) Diamondeye [GMT +1, Whale] the australian
(MAD) Phlipper. [,] he appered last week
(MAD) Rastafarian [GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the mylord
(MAD)hurricane [GMT ? , biplane? or miranda] the perfect
(MAD)Superacidjax[GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the acid[/QUOTE]

Last edited by seeker; 10-23-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Old 10-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Swords Swords is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker View Post
The mad group

(MAD)seeker (Founder, leader) [GMT +1, Loopy] the visionary
(MAD)ADA [GMT, Whale] the heavy worker
(MAD)Asparagus [GMT, Biplane] the lord
(MAD)Carlito [GMT +1, Randa] the americane
(mad)FordPrefect [,] the energy
(MAD)havamar [GMT +10, Bomber] the killer loop
(MAD)Hjerne [GMT +1, Whale] the hispanic
Thok(MAD) [GMT +1, Loopy] the untouchable
(MAD)Malakas [GMT +1, Loopy] the superb
(MAD)DrakoKall [GMT ? , Whale] disappered
(MAD)krash!!!![GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the invisible mad
(MAD)m4rk [GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the teacher
(MAD)Paulo [GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the general
(MAD)Fricadelle [GMT ? , bomber?] the iron mad
(MAD)Geims (he is klf too but i'm sure his essence is mad! MAD!!!)
(MAD)BSD [GMT ? , mainly bomber] the heavy
(MAD)Dolittle [GMT ? , Whale] the doctor
(MAD)Paul [GMT ? , loopy] the chemist
(MAD)Sting [GMT ? , mainly miranda?] the rock
(MAD)PAD [GMT ? , mainly whale]
(MAD)BHF
(MAD)Pretoriano
(MAD)Ignatio JR
(MAD) Agouti @ rthm' [GMT +10, all-rounder] the scientist

New entries
(MAD)Qzm4
(MAD)Skoll
(MAD)Kebo
(MAD)Eisdrake

Invisible people
(MAD)Professor Chaos [GMT ? , mainly whale]
(MAD)Skeezer[GMT ? , mainly bomber?] the tatanka
(MAD)Mayonese
(MAD)Automan [GMT +10, Randa] the nobleman
(MAD)Lonemaverick [GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the sitting bull
(MAD)Remarke [GMT ? , Whale] the ontario captain
(MAD) Steve [,] disappered
(MAD) Behind You [,] disappered
(MAD) Bigwave [Whale?] disappered
(MAD)Crazydude [GMT ? , mainly miranda?]
(MAD)Moira [GMT +1 (mostly random, changing plane as needed)] the Mishup
(MAD)Styleone
(MAD)Mobydick
(MAD)Martin2 [GMT ? , mainly miranda?]
(MAD) Diamondeye [GMT +1, Whale] the australian
(MAD) Phlipper. [,] he appered last week
(MAD) Rastafarian [GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the mylord
(MAD)hurricane [GMT ? , biplane? or miranda] the perfect
(MAD)Superacidjax[GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the acid
[/QUOTE]

Wow I'm not at this list
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Old 10-26-2011, 03:41 PM
Moira Moira is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 18
Default

Since when have I been an invisible person?
Reply With Quote
  #431  
Old 10-26-2011, 04:24 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default Updating mads

The mad group

(MAD)seeker (Founder, leader) [GMT +1, Loopy] the visionary
(MAD)ADA [GMT, Whale] the heavy worker
(MAD)Asparagus [GMT, Biplane] the lord
(MAD)Carlito [GMT +1, Randa] the americane
(mad)FordPrefect [,] the energy
(MAD)havamar [GMT +10, Bomber] the killer loop
(MAD)Hjerne [GMT +1, Whale] the hispanic
Thok(MAD) [GMT +1, Loopy] the untouchable
(MAD)Moira [GMT +1 (mostly random, changing plane as needed)] the Mishup
(MAD)Malakas [GMT +1, Loopy] the superb
(MAD)m4rk [GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the teacher
(MAD)Paulo [GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the general
(MAD)Fricadelle [GMT ? , bomber?] the iron mad
(MAD)Geims (he is klf too but i'm sure his essence is mad! MAD!!!)
(MAD)BSD [GMT ? , mainly bomber] the heavy
(MAD)Paul [GMT ? , loopy] the chemist
(MAD)Sting [GMT ? , mainly miranda?] the rock
(MAD)PAD [GMT ? , mainly whale]
(MAD)BHF
(MAD)Pretoriano
(MAD)Ignatio JR
(MAD) Agouti @ rthm' [GMT +10, all-rounder] the scientist

New entries
(MAD)Qzm4
(MAD)Skoll
(MAD)Kebo
(MAD)Eisdrake
(MAD)Sword

Invisible people
(MAD)Dolittle [GMT ? , Whale] the doctor
(MAD)DrakoKall [GMT ? , Whale] disappered
(MAD)krash!!!![GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the invisible mad
(MAD)Professor Chaos [GMT ? , mainly whale]
(MAD)Skeezer[GMT ? , mainly bomber?] the tatanka
(MAD)Mayonese
(MAD)Automan [GMT +10, Randa] the nobleman
(MAD)Lonemaverick [GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the sitting bull
(MAD)Remarke [GMT ? , Whale] the ontario captain
(MAD) Steve [,] disappered
(MAD) Behind You [,] disappered
(MAD) Bigwave [Whale?] disappered
(MAD)Crazydude [GMT ? , mainly miranda?]
(MAD)Styleone
(MAD)Mobydick
(MAD)Martin2 [GMT ? , mainly miranda?]
(MAD) Diamondeye [GMT +1, Whale] the australian
(MAD) Phlipper. [,] he appered last week
(MAD) Rastafarian [GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the mylord
(MAD)hurricane [GMT ? , biplane? or miranda] the perfect
(MAD)Superacidjax[GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the acid[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited by seeker; 10-28-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #432  
Old 10-26-2011, 05:59 PM
Swords Swords is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 35
Default New MAD list

Seeker did you changed anything at the new list or am I just too blind too find me (very, very sorry when I'm too blind and too MAD to see my name)

Sincerly Swords
Reply With Quote
  #433  
Old 10-26-2011, 09:33 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default That's it sword

Sorry but i'm becoming too old...u know my poor memory!

I listed u swordy!

Nice to have u in mad, even if i think u will leave us soon..

Seeks
Reply With Quote
  #434  
Old 10-27-2011, 07:46 PM
Swords Swords is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker View Post

Nice to have u in mad, even if i think u will leave us soon..

Seeks
Thank you. Why you think that (I never thought about leaving in my short MAD time ). I really wont because here are many nice people and its just too much fun .
Reply With Quote
  #435  
Old 10-31-2011, 09:48 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default The end of

My short holiday is coming to end.

The tuscani region is amazing! Good wines and foods.

I took 2 kgs more! Hope my loopy can still resist

Seeks
Reply With Quote
  #436  
Old 11-07-2011, 03:48 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default so many mads yesterday..

showed up.

we are a big nice group.

Thx a lot for your kindly presence.


asparagus, PAD, malakas, eisdrake, carlito, paulito..

and btw thx to class for admit again to klf server carlito.

see u on the sky

ss
Reply With Quote
  #437  
Old 11-16-2011, 08:07 AM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default Randez vouz in frankfurt?

It could be a nice event!

Next spring?

Seeks
Reply With Quote
  #438  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:12 PM
sskoll sskoll is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3
Default Fix ma name

It's SSkoLL, seeka.



Whale 4ever.
Reply With Quote
  #439  
Old 11-17-2011, 08:02 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default MAD GROUP - update

The mad group

(MAD)seeker (Founder, leader) [GMT +1, Loopy] the visionary
(MAD)ADA [GMT, Whale] the heavy worker
(MAD)Asparagus [GMT, Biplane] the lord
(MAD)Carlito [GMT +1, Randa] the americane
(mad)FordPrefect [,] the energy
(MAD)havamar [GMT +10, Bomber] the killer loop
(MAD)Hjerne [GMT +1, Whale] the hispanic
Thok(MAD) [GMT +1, Loopy] the untouchable
(MAD)Moira [GMT +1 (mostly random, changing plane as needed)] the Mishup
(MAD)Malakas [GMT +1, Loopy] the superb
(MAD)m4rk [GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the teacher
(MAD)Paulo [GMT ? , biplane? or loopy?] the general
(MAD)Fricadelle [GMT ? , bomber?] the iron mad
(MAD)Geims (he is klf too but i'm sure his essence is mad! MAD!!!)
(MAD)BSD [GMT ? , mainly bomber] the heavy
(MAD)Paul [GMT ? , loopy] the chemist
(MAD)Sting [GMT ? , mainly miranda?] the rock
(MAD)PAD [GMT ? , mainly whale]
(MAD)BHF
(MAD)Pretoriano
(MAD)Ignatio JR
(MAD) Agouti @ rthm' [GMT +10, all-rounder] the scientist
(MAD)Qzm4
(MAD)SSkoLL [GMT ? , whale for ever] the snake
(MAD)Kebo
(MAD)Eisdrake
(MAD)Sword
Reply With Quote
  #440  
Old 11-17-2011, 10:29 PM
seeker seeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 398
Default Yep sskoll

Sorry but i'm like thevold man in the western american films...
A Poor old man, or better, old mad!
MAD!

I updated your name in the list.

SS
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008 Nimbly Games LLC