Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Ladder Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

Ladder Discussion Everything related to altitudeladder.com and the ladder servers goes here.

Old 08-13-2010, 04:43 AM

Default Distraction's Apology

I would like to fully and publicly apologize for my actions against Jrath's ban. I should not have lied about Jrath getting a clean bomb hit when he clearly did not and violated a specified rule to us about cheating in ladder. The reason that caused me to do this, to be honest, was for a laugh. Jrath wanted to do it for fun and when he did, we had a good laugh about it. It was funny and we all know it. We defended him becuase we think ladder was just too uptight. We were bored and wanted to have a little fun and just do the bomb hit to try to see if nobo would notice. Again I would like to apologize for my actions and I will never do it again.

Distraction
Old 08-13-2010, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distraction View Post
I would like to fully and publicly apologize for my actions against Jrath's ban. I should not have lied about Jrath getting a clean bomb hit when he clearly did not and violated a specified rule to us about cheating in ladder. The reason that caused me to do this, to be honest, was for a laugh. Jrath wanted to do it for fun and when he did, we had a good laugh about it. It was funny and we all know it. We defended him becuase we think ladder was just too uptight. We were bored and wanted to have a little fun and just do the bomb hit to try to see if nobo would notice. Again I would like to apologize for my actions and I will never do it again.

Distraction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapon View Post
I would like to fully and publicly apologize for my actions against Jrath's ban. I should not have lied about Jrath getting a clean bomb hit when he clearly did not and violated a specified rule to us about cheating in ladder. The reason that caused me to do this, to be honest, was for a laugh. Jrath wanted to do it for fun and when he did, we had a good laugh about it. It was funny and we all know it. We defended him becuase we think ladder was just too uptight. We were bored and wanted to have a little fun and just do the bomb hit to try to see if nobo would notice. Again I would like to apologize for my actions and I will never do it again

Clapon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekjr14 View Post

Genesis
Props for consistency in misspelling "because".
Although I don't see how mocking nobo is going to get you back into the ladder servers >_>
Old 08-13-2010, 04:50 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal

emmm, all of u will never do it again, because of the horrible apology... just copy and pasting each other's means so much and doubt that nobo will unban...
Old 08-13-2010, 04:50 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

We are not mocking nobo. We are trying to show how we all agree on the same concept and that our reasons were the same. We are on mumble and agreed to a simple post that we all had a say in. Good day sir.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:51 AM

Quote:
We are not mocking nobo. We are trying to show how we all agree on the same concept and that our reasons were the same. We are on mumble and agreed to a simple post that we all had a say in. Good day sir.
this is exactly it
Old 08-13-2010, 05:25 AM

Quote:
So ummm 4 minds together could not spell "because" properly?
Old 08-13-2010, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
So ummm 4 minds together could not spell "because" properly?
i just copy pasted gene's
Old 08-13-2010, 05:37 AM
Super Moderator

Location: being a video game clan CEO is not that prestigious

Might have been worthwhile to actually write "we all agree on the following statement." Just reading about this, I'm pretty pissed off about the whole thing. Seems like a way to screw over the community. We all troll in various ways from time to time, but to go after a ladder admin who -- like all admins -- must carefully navigate bans and evaluate evidence and weigh conflicting stories of what happens --it really strikes a nerve to hear that you purposefully cheated, then purposefully lied about it, and even went further to support that lie (or troll, if you prefer).
Old 08-13-2010, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgleaf View Post
Might have been worthwhile to actually write "we all agree on the following statement." Just reading about this, I'm pretty pissed off about the whole thing. Seems like a way to screw over the community. We all troll in various ways from time to time, but to go after a ladder admin who -- like all admins -- must carefully navigate bans and evaluate evidence and weigh conflicting stories of what happens --it really strikes a nerve to hear that you purposefully cheated, then purposefully lied about it, and even went further to support that lie (or troll, if you prefer).
for one we didnt plan on "cheating" but right after he did it and i saw that no one but dryboner pretty much saw it i thought id take it as far as i could. im sorry tg if you dont like what happened but i hope you still love me with the fiery passion that you used to <3
Old 08-13-2010, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapon View Post
i just copy pasted gene's
then unban him only

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgleaf View Post
I just want to let everyone know, that my apology wasn't meant as a troll, IM thinking I shouldnt ahve posted it.