Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > General Altitude Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

General Altitude Discussion Discuss anything Altitude related that doesn't belong in another forum.

Old 06-09-2009, 09:55 PM

Default Concern of a possible new customer

I recently found this game on Fileplanet and being an avid fan of Indie games, I figure I would check it out. I am interesting in purchasing this game but I am a little concerned about the player base. I'm worried there aren't enough people playing this game. I don't expect 100's of people online all the time or anything like that, I just want to be able to play with others anytime I feel the need. So with that being said, is there always at least one decently populated server?
Old 06-09-2009, 09:58 PM

Most definitely. Some of the Euro servers (which are down at the moment) aren't always full, but most of the official ones are always near capacity.

In my opinion, this is one of the best $20 I've spent in years.

Hope to see you around Chapped.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:03 PM

Depending on the time of day that you play, there's usually anywhere between 2-5 filled-to-capacity servers to play on, and a large host of smaller custom servers. I usually never have a problem finding a game; usually I'm even waiting for an autojoin on one of the official servers.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:07 PM

Yea it's hard to find a time where there's not at least 30 people on the official servers, and usually a good population on other user hosted ones.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:47 PM

Thanks for the replies guys! I just purchased the game, hopefully I'll get a chance to play tonight.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:23 PM

Theres probably around 700 people playing active...not on all the time though. Theres around maybe 100 people on in the afternoon.