Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > League Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

League Organization Only pertinent league information in here.

Old 01-17-2011, 06:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to Ajuk999
Default Skyleague Suggestions

Hey Guys,

I appreciate the work that has been put into SL3, it's a great league run greatly.

However, I have a few suggestions:

1. Release brackets, game times, game info, match time (b03, etc) at least before registration (for each tournament) ends. IF I would have known it was going to be 15-minute-elimination round style I wouldn't have signed us up.

2. I would like to see SL3 return to b03's, b05's, etc. It's kind of confusing for newer clans and newer entrants for the game style being changed every week. I'm going to be honest with you, I feel b03's are the best method of games right now. It's worked well in past times it can work well again. I like the new ideas that have been presented, but I think they can be implemented in a future league.

In a nutshell: Return to b03's because everyone is used to them and familiar with them and release brackets and game info stuff earlier.

Again, I appreciate all the work you guys have done! Kudos!

Cheers,
Ajuk

Last edited by Ajuk999; 01-17-2011 at 06:20 PM. Reason: clarified on registration sentence
Old 01-17-2011, 06:39 PM

I think the timed matches were exhilarating and I encourage CCN et al to continue making new and exciting scenarios for each week.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:10 PM

I really think that new ideas test different skills, and I think that is what a league should be.

However, I know that CCN and Wok3n will prob make the final tourney a bo3, and that also seems right.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:24 PM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

if you're too scared to sign up for a tournament when you don't know what the format will be, there's a simple solution: don't sign up