Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Server News
FAQ Community Calendar

Server News Announcements related to privately hosted servers.

Old 08-08-2011, 06:55 AM

I asked PewPewers not to vote kicks and to bring good vibes on Hideout. You can check the post on PewPew thread in clan organization. Please, don't try to give PewPew such a fame : most of the PP players are cool guys, but lately, we had to face a lot of attacks and PP guys are sometimes fed up with facing such behaviors. The guy wearing abusively the tag was the straw that broke the camel's (is that the good expression ?). Sorry for you Mlopes, and be sure I'm trying to do my best to convince PewPew people not to repeat that.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nol View Post
I asked PewPewers not to vote kicks and to bring good vibes on Hideout. You can check the post on PewPew thread in clan organization. Please, don't try to give PewPew such a fame : most of the PP players are cool guys, but lately, we had to face a lot of attacks and PP guys are sometimes fed up with facing such behaviors. The guy wearing abusively the tag was the straw that broke the camel's (is that the good expression ?). Sorry for you Mlopes, and be sure I'm trying to do my best to convince PewPew people not to repeat that.
Hi Nol,

I may have jumped to conclusions a little early, but as owner and admin of =AIR= EU Server, I've seen quite a few "trol" clans. On those clans I spoke of earlier (R and RIBZ, but there were others like the clan from Blue that would enter scrims with ball clans and then complain and rage quit saying they wanted to play TBD), I've seen things like vote kicking on =AIR= EU with the justification that they wanted to make free slots for their clan mates, I've seen them starting to misbehave on publics (like =AIR= EU) and then grow to the ladder group quits etc...

For this reason I may have lost some trust when I see a clan I've never heard about, being to loud and calling vote kicks just because they fell like it. I've noticed that PewPew has been around for some time now, and the reason I haven't heard about it was because I've been stopped playing TBD about 1 and half years ago (and I used to play only in pubs at the time), and just got back to it a few weeks ago, so I'm not really up to date with TBD clans (ACE still ruled the world back then :P).

Last edited by mlopes; 08-08-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:28 AM

Nol, your expression was right ^^ 'the straw that broke the camels' back' =D

Mlopes and Nol , look forward to playing some TBD with you soon, possibly in the Hideout.

Now lets move on. SUMO! lol

Last edited by classicallad; 08-08-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicallad View Post
Mlopes, look forward to playing some TBD with you soon, possibly in the Hideout.
It will surely happen, I've been there almost every day, trying to get my TBD shape back.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:32 PM

Hope to play soon with you on hideout guys.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nol View Post
Hope to play soon with you on hideout guys.
What's your in game name?

PS: As soon as I said I would be online every day, I haven't been able to get time to play a little for 3 days in a row, Murphy's law always win.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:28 AM

Thanks for the ban (no I'm not being sarcastic)

Need some time off the low latency serv. see you guys in a month, have a nice holiday.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:43 PM

Glitch bombing ruins games, shame on you.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:26 PM

I know, sorry if anybody felt bad about that game. but had to
Old 08-15-2011, 06:16 PM

Hahaha .
Old 08-20-2011, 06:35 PM

#1 TBD-server out there! Keep it up
Old 08-22-2011, 03:46 PM

Got banned today by class. Reason: he's being a depressed moody fella allergic to def who banned me because his emotions took its toll on him. Seriously, this guy really needs a drink.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knipchip View Post
Got banned today by class. Reason: he's being a depressed moody fella allergic to def who banned me because his emotions took its toll on him. Seriously, this guy really needs a drink.
Probably don't do yourself any favours by appealing your ban in this way. IMO edit dat shizzle.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribilla View Post
Probably don't do yourself any favours by appealing your ban in this way. IMO edit dat shizzle.
But its the truth really didn't expect him to be so lame. IMO keep that shizzle unedited.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:57 PM

Quote:
But its the truth really didn't expect him to be so lame. IMO keep that shizzle unedited.
This is DAM's server (I think) and Class is his mate. Regardless of how good a decision it was to ban you, it's their call and it's not going to make much difference to them. If you want a chance of appealing I suggest you get yo' brown-nose on, whether you feel it's just or not.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:20 PM

Quote:
This is DAM's server (I think) and Class is his mate. Regardless of how good a decision it was to ban you, it's their call and it's not going to make much difference to them. If you want a chance of appealing I suggest you get yo' brown-nose on, whether you feel it's just or not.
Oh I should be a little more tactful here? Well apparently I gave expressing my opinion on this a higher value. If for that I'll get banned for good, so be it, although I don't see why this would improve the server. Besides, it's not as if I have nothing else to do other than playing Alti in the hideout. Oh and please don't make me add more words on this because of you rib, that's not necessary
Old 08-22-2011, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Oh I should be a little more tactful here? Well apparently I gave expressing my opinion on this a higher value. If for that I'll get banned for good, so be it, although I don't see why this would improve the server. Besides, it's not as if I have nothing else to do other than playing Alti in the hideout. Oh and please don't make me add more words on this because of you rib, that's not necessary
Your 1 day ban was justified. Others on the team were expressing their frustration to me that you were deliberately camping and generally being of little use to pushes.

Im going to ask DaM^ to add these reasons for bans and the length to the OP.

Please please please, a message for anyone who wants to play with us -

The mode is called TEAM base destruction, here we prefer to play as a team. Any persons playing in a non team like manner will recieve the appropriate ban.

Its all for a good cause, noone likes a whore.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:10 PM

Bye lazers, it was good playing against you.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Bye lazers, it was good playing against you.
yep, its predominately lasers in question but not always.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Your 1 day ban was justified. Others on the team were expressing their frustration to me that you were deliberately camping and generally being of little use to pushes.

Im going to ask DaM^ to add these reasons for bans and the length to the OP.

Please please please, a message for anyone who wants to play with us -

The mode is called TEAM base destruction, here we prefer to play as a team. Any persons playing in a non team like manner will recieve the appropriate ban.

Its all for a good cause, noone likes a whore.
You must be joking right? Our team didn't push a single time and then you blame me for not pushing? In addition, you were whoring the entire game yourself, except from a single wake up call trying to set up a coordinated push, which most obviously wasn't going to work. Also, I was giving comments on you, it had nothing to do with anything else. Oh and whereas the entire game for us consisted of defending, I rarely saw you trying to defend against their push just like all the low levels of the team which resulted in me having to block the bomb like 4-5 times. If you think you WERE of use other than being a whore, you must really be insane. It's funny though you tried to set this right by attempting an ambitious push which was prevented even before I could get there. My ban was justified because you're an admin and felt like banning me. Other than that you were just being sad and grumpy as I was just being lighthearted and most likely trolling.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:30 PM

Quote:
You must be joking right? Our team didn't push a single time and then you blame me for not pushing? In addition, you were whoring the entire game yourself, except from a single wake up call trying to set up a coordinated push, which most obviously wasn't going to work. Also, I was giving comments on you, it had nothing to do with anything else. Oh and whereas the entire game for us consisted of defending, I rarely saw you trying to defend against their push just like all the low levels of the team which resulted in me having to block the bomb like 4-5 times. If you think you WERE of use other than being a whore, you must really be insane. It's funny though you tried to set this right by attempting an ambitious push which was prevented even before I could get there. My ban was justified because you're an admin and felt like banning me. Other than that you were just being sad and grumpy as I was just being lighthearted and most likely trolling.
im not going to waste too much of my time replying to your wall of text, you mightn't like my decision but thats of little importance to us.

Hope you join us for some TEAM base destruction sometime soon. =)

Good day sir.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:44 PM

You banned him for killing the other team? That is kinda low, Classy.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:28 PM

Quote:
You banned him for killing the other team? That is kinda low, Classy.
you get banned for killing and whoring the other team ????????
Old 08-23-2011, 09:54 PM

Location: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l76jo1xRKb1qbe82eo1_500.jpg

Are you really complaining about a ban for one day? Grow a pair
Old 08-23-2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggomyeggo View Post
Are you really complaining about a ban for one day? Grow a pair
No I'm not, I mean, why would I give a ****? On the other hand, this looks really like you're class' kindred spirit. Doesn't change his level of absent-mindedness though

Furthermore:

Quote:
Besides, it's not as if I have nothing else to do other than playing Alti in the hideout.

Grow a pair
Old 08-23-2011, 11:24 PM

Location: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l76jo1xRKb1qbe82eo1_500.jpg

Quote:
No I'm not, I mean, why would I give a ****? On the other hand, this looks really like you're class' kindred spirit. Doesn't change his level of absent-mindedness though
The only reason I support class on his decisions is because it's hilarious to see the butthurt people come on the forums and complain about their bans.

Quote:
Furthermore:

Quote:
Originally Posted by knip
Besides, it's not as if I have nothing else to do other than playing Alti in the hideout.

Grow a pair
Implying I read all your unnecissarily long posts.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aking View Post
you get banned for killing and whoring the other team ????????
eek all you like aking, you got on my nerves today and your not helping. The Hideout isn't official1 or ladder, its purpose is to provide a middleground (excuse the bad map pun) between the two.

I don't want to ban or kick people, and when people get the message the bans and kicks will reduce and hopefully dissolve.

I like to play casually yet competitively, so do many others it seems, so lets do just that imo.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggomyeggo View Post
The only reason I support class on his decisions is because it's hilarious to see the butthurt people come on the forums and complain about their bans.
Quotes?

Do pls.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:56 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Furthermore:

Grow a pair
Quote:
Quotes?

Do pls.
tadaaaaaaa
Old 08-24-2011, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demuyt View Post
tadaaaaaaa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzA6B...eature=related
Old 08-24-2011, 12:35 PM

Quote:
tadaaaaaaa
Gimme quotes which show that I am/was butthurt (look up the word if you don't know what it means) and that I am/was complaining, read: complaining about my ban. You'll find that I both am technically correct and exhibited a different purpose in my posts. The fact this is all written text might have confused you though.

Just saying
Old 08-24-2011, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

You’ve got to be kidding me. Let me put it this way. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. In terms of can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? Vis-a-vis, my guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, as it were, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, per se. It’s just common sense, so to speak.

Q.E.D.

Quote:
The fact this is all written text might have confused you though.
Aww you're cute. If that's what you want to hear, yes your english is indeed very good. I've been studying english for 3 years, I think I can handle what gets in here.

Also I'm not the kind of person that uses big words to impress others during an argument.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:05 PM

Knip, you're dangerously close to pissing off the cuddliest admin here.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:47 PM

NEW HIDEOUT DRAMAAAA?? O.o
Old 08-24-2011, 03:30 PM

Um, i'm not trying to be a backseat moderator but Dem/ knip take it some where else?

Dont litter this thread please.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Aww you're cute. If that's what you want to hear, yes your english is indeed very good. I've been studying english for 3 years, I think I can handle what gets in here.

Also I'm not the kind of person that uses big words to impress others during an argument.
Aww you're cute yourself. Your study has nothing to do with said quote. I was referring to a phenomenon which says that written texts at forums say less than the same story told in real life.

About the word 'exhibit', I'm not an English native and my English has yet to develop, that was the first I could come up with in a non sober state. And why would I try to impress you, with a word you all know, if you are not able to come up with a proper argument in our 'argument' (because you can't tell I was butthurt/complaining about my ban)?

PS: GL with your studies, I hope you find it interesting as the pay is gd

EDIT:

Quote:
Um, i'm not trying to be a backseat moderator but Dem/ knip take it some where else?

Dont litter this thread please.
Sorry, blame Dem
Old 08-25-2011, 12:19 AM
Super Moderator

Wether you implied I wasn't smart enough to grasp the meaning behind those walls of text or not

Blame me
Old 08-25-2011, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Blame me
Just abuse your powers for once dem :P
Old 10-04-2011, 10:53 AM

Server back up and running on a new IP, all ban lists have been cleared.

new ping limit set at 280 ( for ducky lol)

At the moment all tbd maps are in rotation but i will sift through the ones that i feel dont play well enough.

Have fun!
Old 10-04-2011, 10:57 AM

Great stuff, fav server is back :}