Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Ladder Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

Ladder Discussion Everything related to altitudeladder.com and the ladder servers goes here.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:55 PM

Default Is this a ladder website glitch?

So after I dropped like 200 points yesterday I went through the stats of each game to see what went wrong (what went wrong was in 8 of the 9 games I had less than 50% chance of winning). Anyway, in this match donk's connection dropped and nobo spectated, but the total plane times for both look waaayyy off. Idk if this is a known glitch, just wanted to point it out if it isn't. Also, I saw donk playing and when he got kicked he was playing bomber, not whale.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Sage View Post
So after I dropped like 200 points yesterday I went through the stats of each game to see what went wrong (what went wrong was in 8 of the 9 games I had less than 50% chance of winning). Anyway, in this match donk's connection dropped and nobo spectated, but the total plane times for both look waaayyy off. Idk if this is a known glitch, just wanted to point it out if it isn't. Also, I saw donk playing and when he got kicked he was playing bomber, not whale.
yeah it is a bug i got dc'd last night and i had like 50 something minutes played as well in a like 9 minute game.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:38 PM

heh, obvious bug is obvious. thanks for the heads up.