(and Radium put so concisely)
I double posted nubcake. IMO we lynch spart for treason
Old 09-02-2011, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
Y'd I say Radium.....sigh. I meant Rib put so concisely >_<
Lynch me for getting ninj'd
Old 09-02-2011, 10:27 PM

SSD, you said that someone used their night role to switch your target from Kennedy to Mintz. I assume that you're assuming this is a corp action based on your post. How do you know that a corp did this instead of a maf, or am I just interpreting this wrong?
Old 09-02-2011, 10:53 PM

Since Rib knows more confirmed townies than the general public does, I propose that he start FoSing some people so that the next night, the one remaining police and any other police-like roles that may remain have a narrower range of people to target. We don't want the police to waste any night actions inspecting anybody that Rib already knows to be a confirmed townie, and having Rib FoS somebody serves the purpose of telling the general public that that somebody isn't someone that Rib already knows is a confirmed townie (this is of course assuming that Rib doesn't want to out the confirmed townies in his mason circle. If he does, he can simply do that so that the public knows more confirmed townies).
Old 09-02-2011, 11:05 PM

I don't think I am a good enough person to FoS people, and there aren't enough left in the circle to eliminate many townies at all. I will post if it looks like we are going to lynch a townie, but at the moment any of the inactives that either Andy (I think it was Andy) or myself highlighted would be a good target. I don't no any of them to be town.

It's still early in the day, Xorg's role claim should help us decide what to do.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:15 PM

Sorry, I have been inactive. School is just starting up and I'm pretty busy. I will post more if needed.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massi View Post
Sorry, I have been inactive. School is just starting up and I'm pretty busy. I will post more if needed.
It is needed. Give us your thoughts on LITERALLY EVERYTHING.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:34 PM

SSD: I was jailed, although I can also dodge kills anyway.

Rib: I claimed because I cant die easily at night, and so I potentially saved us a kill.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Stalin View Post
SSD: I was jailed, although I can also dodge kills anyway.

Rib: I claimed because I cant die easily at night, and so I potentially saved us a kill.
This reasoning is just so bad, i wasnt in favour of a premier lynch but after all his posts im now 50/50 between premier and xorg.
Do you realise that just because you have the ability to escape night kills and someone wasnt killed on night 1 it doesnt mean that it clears you, as far as we know there were at least 4 players (corp) with your same ability + 2 items that granted your ability + a doctor that means that a kill couldve been saved by any of these 7 players. Also your reasoning to why you claimed is terrible.

Also i have another idea IF we have a jailer (like premier claimed) and IF clapon really doesnt have any items, wouldnt it be safe to jail clapon every night in order to protect him from night kills?
Old 09-02-2011, 11:54 PM

We do have a jailer.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:29 AM

So Premier, explain your power to me again? You can dodge night kills?
Old 09-03-2011, 12:35 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

my reasoning is this: we have 11 townies remaining. 4 of them are item gamers, 1 of them is you - this leaves 6 unknowns. i don't know how many of them are in your PM group, but we also have to consider that we have another confirmed towny - the bodyguard. to my knowledge he can't be an item gamer, and he's obviously not in your PM group. this narrows our group down to 5. if your PM group contains 2-3 confirmed, i think we should just out them, have the bodyguard claim, and lynch between the remaining people to find our scum.

and no, unless dark sage has incriminating reports, i don't think he should claim.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:37 AM

Yes, I am the "Mikesol" as stated earlier, I have the ability to warp away from any night actions: Not just kills. Except jailer? Although I guess thats kinda different. I was only saved from jailer after the first day, so I don't know what they have been doing since.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:44 AM

Okay, the BG is in my PM group and he's the only one left. He can claim if he wants to.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:46 AM

Okay premier, I am still finding it hard to see your reasoning.

You cannot be night killed? Right. So your biggest strength is to absorb kills by trying to get killed as many times as possible. You claimed, so the mafia will never target you, making your power absolutley ****ing useless.

Give us one reason not to lynch you, now you are basically powerless with your claimed power.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGQ View Post

3) Clapon
6) sunshineduck
7)Spartan
9) Premier Stalin
10) yankinlk
11) Dark_Sage
12) Ribilla
13) MintzMachete
15) shrode
17) Xorg
18) Smushface
19) nobodyhome
20) Selfish Lover
21) Massi
23) acegunner

25) andy
28) G00SE
29) gammelonkel

These are the players left alive. 1 of those is the BG. orange=likely lynch, green = confirmed, bold = need some input you filthy lurkers.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:56 AM

I didnt claim my power straight away. I am also not powerless, as my role can do other things. Yes its possible I could have invented this entire thing, but I doubt I could pull that off even myself.

Anyway, regardless of whether or not I made a bad play earlier in the game, that doesn't make me a good lynch target.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:03 AM

Thumbs down

Quote:
I didnt claim my power straight away. I am also not powerless, as my role can do other things. Yes its possible I could have invented this entire thing, but I doubt I could pull that off even myself.

Anyway, regardless of whether or not I made a bad play earlier in the game, that doesn't make me a good lynch target.

That was a slip... you are likely correct in not making it up yourself... but if you had teammates?
Old 09-03-2011, 01:10 AM

Quote:

Since you are likely to get lynched and you have already claimed, I suggest you explain your role fully.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:14 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

bg shouldn't claim, lynching between 11 unknowns with only 6 confirmed town isn't great odds. about a 50/50 shot, better to scumhunt today and rethink things tomorrow.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:55 AM

My top F.O.S. at this point is not Xorg or Stalin.

Goose, one of the great players in the old mafia games, has gone super silent. As many here who played Mafia 5.0 know, Goose is a phenomenal scumhunter. I was a member of the maf then, and we had an advantage over the town, but his scumhunting skills won out for the town. It seems strange then as town why he would not be posting more. In addition, it seems our two likely lynches today are stalin and xorg. While both have been scummy, at least they have posted so that we can get a read, and I would think they have both at least TRIED to help.

Goose hasn't done that. He smells of corporation.

In addition, GGQ, if you could confirm or refute whether my power would work against corp (given their bulletproof status) that would be wonderful.

Mintz
Old 09-03-2011, 05:01 AM

goose has just been busy irl afaik
Old 09-03-2011, 06:57 AM

ok i see, didn't know that. still think lurkers are our best bet.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:27 AM

I would rather a xorg lynch than a Stalin lynch, because from what I can tell Stalin is just a bad player. Whereas xorg seems more scummy rather than bad.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintzMachete View Post
ok i see, didn't know that. still think lurkers are our best bet.
why would you think that? you know from experience that lynching afkers is awful. lurking would be if they were on the forums often but never posted.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:21 AM

I dont have any team mates... In fact I didnt even know there were "PM Groups" in this game.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:53 AM

Quote:
I didnt claim my power straight away. I am also not powerless, as my role can do other things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribilla View Post
Since you are likely to get lynched and you have already claimed, I suggest you explain your role fully.
I am not sure how to make this much clearer to you.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:04 PM

Sorry for my post inactivity. School has started for me and i'll be busy.

The point is that since Stalin got jailed, he kinda got out of control. I would like to see claim from players who are also lurking as: ace, yank, goose, massi. Preferably goose and yank, because they haven't posted so much, and they were not so active during Day 2
Old 09-03-2011, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorg View Post
Sorry for my post inactivity. School has started for me and i'll be busy.

The point is that since Stalin got jailed, he kinda got out of control. I would like to see claim from players who are also lurking as: ace, yank, goose, massi. Preferably goose and yank, because they haven't posted so much, and they were not so active during Day 2
We want YOU to claim. Please do so.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:38 PM

Sorry i been travelling. I will try and read back thru the posts today and catch up. I have a super ability for killin. If town can just name the two they want to vote, vote, i will hang second place tonight. (unless there is something in the rules that says i cant do this)

I dont expect to get to use my power twice.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:26 PM

Stop this claiming thing. Only confirmed townies should lead, therefore just claim if SSD, Smush, Rib, Spart, Clapon ask you to do so.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:30 PM

IMO, the only people who should claim are those who are about to get lynched, that's premier and Xorg.

I would much rather lynch Xorg right now.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineduck View Post
why would you think that? you know from experience that lynching afkers is awful. lurking would be if they were on the forums often but never posted.
SSD selfish and gunner have been on plenty. so has gammel.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Well if u want me to claim, my role doesn't have any relation against town. Yes I wasn't very helpful for U, villagers. I was looking a bit scummy, but I don't have any contact with mafia/corp.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorg View Post
Well IF u want me to claim.
I genuinely cannot see any reason for you not understanding what you are being asked to do.

We do want you to claim and we don't care if you say that you aren't mafia, that's kind of the point of the game.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:58 PM

Got drunk last night, just woke up after 14 hours straight. Sorry for late responses. I have however been posting more than many in thread earlier. I was sure Mintz was scum (read: corp) but I see he's now cleared.

I'm not part of any pm-circle so I find it a bit hard to put the pieces together here. Nothing better than having an increasing number of confirmed town and i agree with protection as suggested. I've considered how my role could have confirmed me to SSD/town, but it can't. I don't want to claim it now for different reasons. I will later though, but it doesn't seem smart now.

When it comes to the lynch, I'm leaning more towards Premier.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:13 PM

Is mintz cleared?
Old 09-03-2011, 06:35 PM

He can still be mafia.
I initially suspected him as corp for association with Kennedy and from what i thought was scumslip.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:13 PM

Since I got jailed, I got out of control. No. As far as I can tell I'm being lynched for not posting enough, school has started for me too. Xorg if your role which you won't even claim, does not help town why shouldn't we lynch you? What roles are there like this?
Old 09-03-2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankinlk View Post
Sorry i been travelling. I will try and read back thru the posts today and catch up. I have a super ability for killin. If town can just name the two they want to vote, vote, i will hang second place tonight. (unless there is something in the rules that says i cant do this)

I dont expect to get to use my power twice.
mafia claim?