Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Mafia
FAQ Community Calendar

Mafia Mafia forum games.

Old 09-17-2011, 08:57 AM

Massi is scum.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:37 AM

This night was azm.
I find Sage's claim believable and it explains alot of the stuff going on. So I buy it. Spart and Sage are clear, and myself partially I guess since Selfish flipped scum. The list I received this night was Premier, MintzMachete, Massi and mjolnir. At least one of Premier and Massi is scum, and I'm leaning heavily towards Massi. No, stronger than that, as he hasn't claimed yet. That claim would have to be very convincing, or I'm voting Massi. Not saying I'm trusting Premier though.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:02 PM

The reason I haven't claimed yet is that my role is much better if not outed. Anyway if you want me to claim, I will oblige.
I am the Trickster it allows me to either save myself during the night with my super trickster moves or to sneakily follow someone during the night and figure out where they went. But if I do one I can't do the other.
So obviously these last few days I have been protecting myself, so that the mafia can't kill me because I seem to be a favorite target.
Sadly regarding my other ability I never found anything exciting. I followed a few people early on but never got anything conclusive that would make me out my role early on.
My reports are here as I see no further reason to keep them to myself.

Night 1: I followed smush as he was an item gamer, he went to clapon. Most likely to steal an item.
Night 2: I continued checking item gamers, I followed Kennedy and he visited piccolo, presumably to kill him.
Night 3: I risked one more check, this time I followed nobo he went to premier.
Night 4: I saved myself
Night 5: I saved myself

So there you have it.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:21 PM

Obvious fake role claim is obvious. He has tried to use an alty related role (as is mine) yet his actual ability has nothing to do with being "tricky" or anything. Fail. Obvs mafia is obvs.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:22 PM

Also, why would his role do the same thing as mine, with no cooldown, and also allow himslef to be tracker? lol fail. My own ability is limited, as otherwise it would be OP, so this claim is just ridiculous. lol.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:58 PM

An idea just crossed my mind; I think yankilnk should do a full role claim with name and description before we lynch massi. Also yank, you said you can kill two people when you die what does that include? night actions/lynches/etc.? You're the only one who hasn't claimed yet.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Sage View Post
An idea just crossed my mind; I think yankilnk should do a full role claim with name and description before we lynch massi. Also yank, you said you can kill two people when you die what does that include? night actions/lynches/etc.? You're the only one who hasn't claimed yet.
Terrorist with a Heart of Gold. I have bombs. they only exploded if i die. yeah me. No chance mafia will ever kill me now. yeah me. kill me now town.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:16 PM

No way yank invented that role. So Im really hoping you havent put a bomb on me.

Not suspocious of yank anymore really.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Stalin View Post
No way yank invented that role. So Im really hoping you havent put a bomb on me.

Not suspocious of yank anymore really.
rofl
chaaarrs
Old 09-17-2011, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankinlk View Post
Terrorist with a Heart of Gold. I have bombs. they only exploded if i die. yeah me. No chance mafia will ever kill me now. yeah me. kill me now town.
I know I'm not supposed to post atm, but I love you GGQ.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massi View Post
The reason I haven't claimed yet is that my role is much better if not outed. Anyway if you want me to claim, I will oblige.
I am the Trickster it allows me to either save myself during the night with my super trickster moves or to sneakily follow someone during the night and figure out where they went.
Either I got the really short end of the stick for roles, or that is like totally made up.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:42 AM

So yea Sage I could definitely tell that you switched my role with someone since I couldn't use my item. Massi is definitely scum. Corp, right? If not him, then it has to be Stalin
Old 09-18-2011, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
So yea Sage I could definitely tell that you switched my role with someone since I couldn't use my item. Massi is definitely scum. Corp, right? If not him, then it has to be Stalin
Keep in mind if gammel is telling the truth then yank also has to be scum, through process of elimination. And oops didnt mean to keep you from using your item, oh well guess it proves my role though.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:12 PM

Lets just kill massi today, as he's mafia four sure, then see what happened tomorrow.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:42 PM

Can we get a whose left alive post?
Old 09-18-2011, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Can we get a whose left alive post?
3rd post in the thread

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showp...92&postcount=3
Old 09-18-2011, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Keep in mind if gammel is telling the truth then yank also has to be scum, through process of elimination.
Why is that the case? Spartan is only confirmed town right? I know i am - and may be you know you are (maybe not). Thru process of elimination there is a 50/50 for the remaining town.

I'm good with massi - then we talk whether or not i lay my bombs. Spartan please think about whether you want it used or not based on the result today.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Keeping my gun stashed unless smush gives a clue on how or who to use it against
Quote:
then we talk whether or not i lay my bombs. Spartan please think about whether you want it used or not based on the result today.
Just wanted to point this out
Old 09-18-2011, 11:25 PM

Point out what?
Before I fully revealed my role I tried to leave a bit of mystery so it was still useful?
Old 09-18-2011, 11:28 PM

Quote:
I noticed the same thing... Maybe not a blatant scumslip, but something really close. He isn't however confirmed maf/corp according to the "dreaming". I'll go ahead and vote Massi, since I have more of a scumread on him than Stalin, unless Spart wants to change the pecking order.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Please answer my question on your logic in your previous post about me and gammel.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:21 AM

Well, I am town. Spart is town. If Gammel is telling the truth about the dreams then he is town. If I'm right in interpreting gammel's power then between Massi and Prem only one of them is scum. Therefore, yank has to be scum.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:33 AM
Super Moderator

24 hours left and half the remaining players still have to vote

that's spartan, gammelonkel, and massi

votes pls
Old 09-19-2011, 03:47 AM

Well, considering I was probably the busiest ive ever been in an enitre week in my life, kinda glad i got killed, but it was fun. GJ GGQ gl mafia, everyone else, ur all scum cuz i said so
Old 09-19-2011, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Well, I am town. Spart is town. If Gammel is telling the truth about the dreams then he is town. If I'm right in interpreting gammel's power then between Massi and Prem only one of them is scum. Therefore, yank has to be scum.
Thanks.
SO let me clear that up for you:
Spartan (only confirmed town)
Gammel (51% town, 49% good storyteller)
rest of us including you (all 50/50)
Old 09-19-2011, 11:10 PM

Spart?? avoid the modkill plz, or it's gg.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Sorry I haven't been posting much, I've been out of town (great timing ikr). I just wanted to point out to sage that at least one of the 4 people on gammel's list is scum. That means that more than one of the people on the list can be scum as well. Therefore neither Stalin nor Massi is necessarily cleared if the other happens to be scum.

I'm going to vote Massi. If he isn't scum, Stalin is guaranteed scum if Gammel is telling the truth.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:21 AM
Super Moderator

Night 6

They were on him from the start. There would no escape, no evasion. Massi waited patiently, not arguing, not bothering to respond. He waited with arms folded for them to man up and do what needed to be done.

This was not failure. Massi had already succeeded; there was more that he could have done with more time, of course, but he had done all that he could with what had been given him.

Massi did not tremble as they tightened the noose around his neck. He had nothing to fear; death was not his enemy. Death was his eternal mistress, waiting with open arms to receive him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Massi the Assassin has been lynched!
Quote:
You are the Assassin. You have been training with the masters of your craft for your entire life, and you are almost ready to be accepted into the order. For your final test, you have been assigned a special task. While assisting your Corporation in taking over the town, you must hunt down and personally kill the King with your Assassin's Dagger. The King has two bodyguards who must be eliminated before you can even attempt to kill him. You can use your Assassin's Dagger as an execution KP at night by sending me a PM. If you successfully kill the King with the Dagger, you will be inducted into the sacred order of Assassins, and you will be able to use your Dagger every night. If you waste the Dagger or the King dies in any other way, you have failed your test and will not get another chance. Your teammates are -redacted-. The Corporation quicktopic is located at -redacted-. You win with Corporation.
NOTE: It is now night phase. You have 48 hours to send me your night actions! They are due at 11pm Eastern on Wednesday the 21st.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:34 AM

Your welcome town.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:50 PM

Ahh massi must have killed acegunner and andy that night. And sorry I thought Gammel's power was that 3 of the 4 were town and 1 was scum. So in that case i think I'm leaning slightly towards prem. Spart, if you feel comfortable with it, could you tell me who you're using your item on so I don't mess it up with taxi driver?
Old 09-21-2011, 03:20 AM
Super Moderator

Once again, we are halfway through the night phase and I have literally no actions. Please send in actions within the next 24 hours. I'm sure you realise that this could easily be the last night of the game, make it count!
Old 09-21-2011, 07:53 AM

i've placed my bombs - guaranteeing i wont get killed by mafia. bye bye DS and Gammel. im sure one of you is maf. yank out.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:37 AM

What on earth are you saying Yank? It can be interpreted two ways:
A) You'll blow up me and Dark_Sage if mafia hits you tonight.
B) You'll blow up me and Dark_Sage tonight no matter what happens.

Both of these will imo result in eradication of town. I'm also suspicious you're maf. Your role seems more and more fishy, and corp could only be killed by explosives and not by mafia hits, right? You're the one holding it. If you are not mafia, plz don't do anything retarded.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
appreciate your questions. i have said all im gonna say. unless the mayor asks for more details. Im not gonna say who i tried to shoot cuz its pointless. (cuz the way i made the attempt was not going to work - my fault only - i wont make that mistake twice)

I will say that i followed what i thot the town wanted done. (like i said in previous post) I will do the same tonight, but this time i wont miss.
Quote:
Just wanted to add that bit of information to what Sage and Gammel have already pointed out. Yank, if you're not scum, you're doing a terrible job of convincing us.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:18 AM

I think we've pretty much narrowed the suspects down to Stalin and Yank. I'm leaning towards Yank right now...
Old 09-21-2011, 10:30 AM

Hmmm.. I buy tanks role more. If he'd made a real claim, then mafia would have avoided killing him, in which case his role was useless. He claimed vig to try and get himself killed, taking the maf with him. On the other hand, if he wasnt maf, why isn't he dead yet?

However I think gammels role is a lie, andv he was busing selfish ( if I remember right)
Old 09-21-2011, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Stalin View Post
However I think gammels role is a lie, andv he was busing selfish ( if I remember right)
I thought this could have been the case too, since gammel's role gave him super control on who would be suspects and who not. But he's put you and Massi twice together on 2 different lists. I personally would think that if he made that role up, he wouldn't put the same 2 people on another list if you want to make it believable...

Also, I know this is just about FoSing everyone sorta, but I'm really hesitant to completely believe in Sage's role and town-ness. I know what I said earlier, but I just have this feeling that Sage may not be all he says he is. I now realize that my item didn't work for other reasons that didn't involve Sage (sorry mate). Then again, if I had to guess, I'd lean towards Sage being town.

Stalin, I want to know what you've been doing the last few nights. You said your Mikesol abilities save you at night, but you also mentioned other powers. What are those???
Old 09-21-2011, 01:55 PM

[QUOTE=gammelonkel;140535]What on earth are you saying Yank? It can be interpreted two ways [QUOTE]

REALLLLLLLLYYYYY???? Its my only play, keep u mafia scum guessing.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Yank, if you're not scum, you're doing a terrible job of convincing us.
DOnt forget its night time. I need to appear scum at night, and a town angel during the day. MEh. I didnt say i liked my role but sure it is what it is.

Feck ya mafia, kill me and see where my bombs land.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Stalin, I want to know what you've been doing the last few nights. You said your Mikesol abilities save you at night, but you also mentioned other powers. What are those???
I have stated at other points in this thread I only said that to get me through the day I was almost lynched, and to try and get myself targeted by maf.

What exactly was Sage's claim?

Gammel could have also known massi was mafia, and then put me in there with him as a lot of people were FoSing me, which is win win for him as if I die, and Im town, then he's not confirmed maf, but if massi dies, then everyones like omg we must believe him!