Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > League Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

League Organization Only pertinent league information in here.

Old 08-01-2011, 08:35 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal
Default Altitude ProLeague Season 6 Registration

Welcome to the 6th season of Altitude ProLeague!
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: none

Format: 5v5 Team Base Destruction

SERVERS: Altitude Proleague #1, #2, #3, #4, and the new Euro Servers #5 and #6!
PASSWORD: aleague

Registration Starts: Now

Registration Ends: August 27th

***This post will be related to everything throughout the season, I will update it as well as the websites as the season goes on***

It’s been 5 seasons now, and all have been fantastic. There are not as many teams and players anymore but still, I cannot wait to see this season of APL. It will be very interesting and I wish everyone luck. It’s been so long since Maimer started the summer league, and to think it’d come this far is awesome.

The format and rules are going to be the same as they were for the Summer League and Altitude ProLeague Season 2. I pretty much copied and pasted them from the original tournament thread and modified them to fit this new tournament. Ideally I see the league starting in September and the games happening on Sunday. Sunday always seems like a good day to have games because most people can make the games and it’s been the default.

Registration will be the same as always. A new rule for roster sizes will be determined later on, however you must have at least 7 to sign up.

Here is the info you need to sign your team up for the tournament:

Quote:
Only the captain can official submit a team roster! Teams should be no more than 12 and no few than 7 players. The format is 5v5 so if you only have 5 and someone doesn't show up then you will be playing a man short. So I suggest having a few more players than 5 on your roster. Only a team with at least 7 players should be sending in a final roster. If you have less than 5 I suggest starting a thread saying that you are looking for players as that worked the best in the past and then once you have 5 or more players then post your final roster here. If you are a single player looking for a team feel free to post here, but if you are a team with a few short just start your own thread!
So the difference this time, is that you must have at least 7 players on a team. The Maximum a team can have will be increased to 12 just like last season (maximum roster size due to change)

Sign ups will continue until August 26th. To clarify, August 27th, 12:00am EST is the end of sign ups.

Team Name:
Tag:
Captain (Altitude Name):
Team Members:

For example:*

Team Name: Cheats on Lan
Tag: coL.
Captain (Altitude Name): Queen Zoe
Team Members: Karl, Lamster, Maimer, Ferret, Snowswickle, Laura, Vi

I need your team name and tag simply for identification. I'd appreciate it if everyone could wear a tag during all league games. It'd make sorting through everything much simpler. I am not including information on IP addresses or account IDs. I will not be checking the server logs for the validity of team players. It is up to each team to be on the honor system and only field the actual players on their teams. It is a small community and I feel like any kind of smurfing will generally not happen.

Any players harboring banned people will automatically be banned for the season, and the players too. As a simple reminder, respect ALL the admins. Even if you have admin powers, but are not one of the APL admins, you can lose those powers if you do not give your full cooperation.

Also, can all captains add me.*
Zoldennis5491@yahoo.com*is my email in game,
6f2fc76e-753b-46ca-be01-6b079e101062 is my account ID

This is so i can stay in contact with everyone. Any vice-captains are welcome to add me, actually anyone active on their team is welcome to add me. Captains are required to add me, unless I hate you, in which case you must add every other admin.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:35 PM

TOURNAMENT RULES

The league's 6th season will run from: August 28th to whenever, depending on the format we decide. The format of the tournament will be decided when all teams register. August 28th, will be the date of the preseason games, and every Sunday following that day will be official days.

A team will have 2 matches scheduled per week. The default play date is Sunday. It is up to the captains to agree to a separate date if it is required. If a date cannot be agreed on, then the match must be played on Sunday. Plan on having 2 games on the Sunday and each one will be slotted for a one hour time block. Scheduling will be mostly random, but you will be playing every team once probably. Teams making up a match must complete it by the next Sunday. There will be a one rest week before the playoffs, so everyone can finish matches then. If matches aren’t played by then, they will be considering forfeit losses.

The complete map pool is: Mayhem, Core, Woods, Lost City, Middleground, Cave, Asteroids, Grotto, Locomotion, Heights, Fallout, Justice, Focus, Volcano, Assembly, Bowserscastle, Chess, Hivepark, OrigamiPark, Scrapyard, Underpark, Maze, Metropolis, Sanctum, Tron, Typepark, Nuclear, Planepark, Pyramid, Hills

Throughout the season, the following format will be used with a map veto system:

- Regular Season: Best of 3
- Playoffs: Best of 5
- Championship Match: Best of 7

Pre-season will be August 28th, where will be matches in different modes to warmup for the new season! They will not count at all!

Schedules will be updated and posted on the forums. Check new posts for your scheduled match times!

During the regular season, each team will have an equal number of games as team 1 and 2 (similar to home and away). During the playoffs, seeding will determine who picks the map first! The lower seeded team will pick the first map.*

The playoffs will be decided when the time has come.

Quote:
The winning captain has to report the results to me. Screenshots of the post-game screen must be captured after every game and should be submitted to ME (Evilarsenal) via email immediately following the game along with a scoring summary in text. For example:*

Screenshots will be different this season. Along with forfeit wins, things will be very strict from now on. A team with less than 5 can play 4v5 ONLY WITH THE OTHER TEAMS CONSENT. If you have 3 players, it is an automatic Forfeit Loss. The Team Reporting the forfeit win will have to take a screenshot, and report it. Screenshots are not manditory to be sent in, but if there is a problem, they will be asked for. Without screenshots, unless an admin saw it, a match will be declared a forfeit loss for both teams. If two teams have 3 players, they will both receive forfeit losses. Also, if you receive two forfeit losses in two different weeks, your team will be disqualified from the tournament.*
EMAIL ADDRESS TO MAIL RESULTS/SCREENSHOTS/DISPUTES:*altitudeproleague@yahoo.com

Like i said, screenshots are not mandatory (they aren't required to be sent in) but take them just in case because without them, you could receive a forfeit loss. Our admins will most likely watch the matches but still better safe than sorry!

Attach the game screenshots to the email!

A game which lacks screenshots from either side will result in a loss. 2 Forfeit losses and you're gone. Realistically, a suspension will not be handed out unless there is a dispute. Making sure you take screenshots is a simple way to be safe and ensure there is no drama.

Ties can happen, if a match is 1-0, and a tie happens, it becomes 2-1, and the team that was 1-0 wins, but if it was 1-1, and a tie occurs, the game is a tie. In the playoffs, ties cannot occur, so the map will be replayed.

A team must have at least 5 total pilots including a designated captain. A team is limited to 12 total pilots (DUE TO CHANGE)

If you have less than 5 players who show up for a match then it is up to the other team whether they want to play 4v5, if any team has below 4, the game is over. It is up to your team to coordinate your team's players. If you show up with fewer than 5 players for a match do not expect to reschedule the match. Plan ahead and plan for a few people being no shows.

IN GAME RULES:

- Substitutions can only take place in between games and not during a game. This means that each player should test their connection with the server extensively before the game goes live. If a player is having problems, he should not play. If a player disconnected or their game crashes that same player may reenter the game once they reconnect. However, no other player is allowed to enter the game that is in progress. If this is violated and the opposing team wants to object then take a screenshot and send it to me with an explanation of what happened. If someone is observing and accidentally spawns but quickly leaves without impacting the game then I suggest teams don't worry about it. But if someone is being abusive then definitely let me know. (REFER TO NEW RULE)

Last edited by evilarsenal; 08-01-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:37 PM

Teams Registered

[1] Kings Live Forever

[2] Area 51

[3] PewPew

[4] qq

[5] FRO

[6] F-16 Football team

[7] Akk

[8] IL

[9] fLb

[10] (5) Clan

Last edited by andy; 09-13-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:37 PM

reserving posts for update to rules and other stuff

new admins and older admins will be posted as well so people don't get confused and stuff

UPDATE #1: Updating Map Pool to have newer maps but they will not be played in playoffs or possibly not at all...

UPDATE #2: Preseason will be a 1 week TDM tournament ^_____^

Last edited by evilarsenal; 08-01-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:52 PM

hey arsenal
Old 08-01-2011, 09:03 PM

hai ccn, sup
Old 08-01-2011, 09:06 PM

wow tee bee dee! yesiree bob tyvm

Team name: Kings Live Forever
Tag: KLF.
Captain: class
players: Arthur, mled, step, Aking, Starscream, Pooper, Sky, Lemon, Mssv, Evilarsenal, Acegunner, Wolf'J''max, Luke, DaM^, TwistedDucky, Qishui, Snail, Valkyrie, Disilord

Last edited by classicallad; 08-12-2011 at 01:00 AM.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:28 PM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

roster size cap was increased to 20 last season, is that the same this season or will it drop back down to 12?
Old 08-01-2011, 09:45 PM

i dont know yet
Old 08-01-2011, 09:46 PM

Team name: Area51
Tag: [51]
Captains: ToMaTo, Tote, Buffalo.
Players: Arsha, Braiden, BigFatJ, Jwhatever, Gammel, Invictus, Leoman, ManskirtBrew, Nanon, Nire, Taesu.

Last edited by tomato man; 09-24-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:35 AM

Default PewPew

Team Name: PewPew
Tag: |PewPew|
Captain (Altitude Name): BengBeng (aka Shabeng), Nol
Team Members: B3AST, B0T2, bukm, eLi, Exit, Logan, Mattsu!i, NOL, Padre, SHABENG, Sarcast|c (to be confirmed), Sicksone, Venom79, Eto'o

Last edited by Nol; 09-14-2011 at 09:27 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:26 AM

good luck!!!!

Last edited by Eto'o; 09-12-2011 at 10:34 AM.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:32 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilarsenal View Post
i dont know yet
this is kind of super important, and the faster we know the better. i don't see why there should be a delay on this - aren't you and mike the people who make decisions on these types of things? should be a straightforward yes/no question, unless you plan on having a discussion on it. in that case, i'd like to refer you to this thread where the issue was discussed at length (cliffs: i'm better at arguing a point than york)

plz respond soonish

tia
Old 08-03-2011, 10:18 AM

whatever ridiculous number was used for last season was way too high, any more than 15 is ridiculous and i read all ur posts... if a team can field 3 teams and not show up sundays, don't pick up inactive players... just because u have 30 different players who can only show up one week doesn't make u a team... the roster size will be lowered to probably 14... this number is high in itself, and if people can't make it then that sucks, teams captains fault for not recruiting active players, the game is supposed to be played 5v5 and if they can't they lose, hence they shouldnt be doing well. Championship teams always have 5 on...

The number will be released soon there's a whole month, and i'll release it within the week... don't try to argue here plz, i just cased my opinion, still discussing and i can see where ur coming from SSD
Old 08-03-2011, 06:35 PM

i'm not seeing the logic behind putting a lower cap on the max amount of players you can carry on a roster in FRO's case, it's not like the players i'd have to cut from the roster are going to be playing for other teams anyway. we have never (not once!) had to forfeit or reschedule a game because we did not have enough players to play. we don't *need* the extra space to show up on sundays, we would just like to be able to play the players that are week-to-week when they're available instead of not allowing them to play for us at all.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:15 PM

we're just a bunch of people without a lot of spare time who want to play. Few teams as it is, would you not accommodate us and let us play?

Last edited by CCN; 08-03-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCN View Post
we're just a bunch of people without a lot of spare time who want to play. Few teams as it is, would you not accommodate us and let us play?
no, especially not you
Old 08-03-2011, 10:43 PM

Send a message via MSN to VeRiTaS Send a message via Skype™ to VeRiTaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilarsenal View Post
no, especially not you
bs , like if the roster cap affects it that much that you have to lower it. bs I say.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccn View Post
CCCNCCNCCCCCNCNCNCNCNCNCCNCCCCCCNCNCNCCNCCCCNCCCCC NCCNNNCCCCCCNCNCCCNCCCCCNCCCCNCCCCCCNCCCNCNCNCNCNC CCNCCNCNCNCCCCCCNCCNCNCCCCNCNCNCCNCCNCCCNCCCNCCNCC CNCCNCCCCCNCNCNCNCNCNCCNCCCCCCNCNCNCCNCCCCNCCCCCNC CNNNCCCCCCNCNCCCNCCCCCNCCCCNCCCCCCNCCCNCNCNCNCNCCC NCCNCNCNCCCCCCNCCNCNCCCCNCNCNCCNCCNCCCNCCCNCCNCCCN CCNCCCCCNCNCNCNCNCNCCNCCCCCCNCNCNCCNCCCCNCCCCCNCCN NNCCCCCCNCNCCCNCCCCCNCCCCNCCCCCCNCCCNCNCNCNCNCCCNC CNCNCNCCCCCCNCCNCNCCCCNCNCNCCNCCNCCCNCCCNCCNCCCNCC NCCCCCNCNCNCNCNCNCCNCCCCCCNCNCNCCNCCCCNCCCCCNCCNNN CCCCCCNCNCCCNCCCCCNCCCCNCCCCCCNCCCNCNCNCNCNCCCNCCN CNCNCCCCCCNCCNCNCCCCNCNCNCCNCCNCCCNCCCNCCNCCCNCCNC CCCCNCNCNCNCNCNCCNCCCCCCNCNCNCCNCCCCNCCCCCNCCNNNCC CCCCNCNCCCNCCCCCNCCCCNCCCCCCNCCCNCNCNCNCNCCCNCCNCN CNCCCCCCNCCNCNCCCCNCNCNCCNCCNCCCNCCCNCCNCCCNCCNCCC CCNCNCNCNCNCNCCNCCCCCCNCNCNCCNCCCCNCCCCCNCCNNNCCCC CCNCNCCCNCCCCCNCCCCNCCCCCCNCCCNCNCNCNCNCCCNCCNCNCN CCCCCCNCCNCNCCCCNCNCNCCNCCNCCCNCCCNCCNCCCNCCNCCCCC NCNCNCNCNCNCCNCCCCCCNCNCNCCNCCCCNCCCCCNCCNNNCCCCCC NCNCCCNCCCCCNCCCCNCCCCCCNCCCNCNCNCNCNCCCNCCNCNCNCC CCCCNCCNCNCCCCNCNCNCCNCCNCCCNCCCNCCNCCCNCCNCCCCCNC NCNCNCNCNCCNCCCCCCNCNCNCCNCCCCNCCCCCNCCNNNCCCCCCNC NCCCNCCCCCNCCCCNCCCCCCNCCCNCNCNCNCNCCCNCCNCNCNCCCC CCNCCNCNCCCCNCNCNCCNCCNCCCNCCCNCCNCCCNCCNCCCCCNCNC NCNCNCNCCNCCCCCCNCNCNCCNCCCCNCCCCCNCCNNNCCCCCCNCNC CCNCCCCCNCCCCNCCCCCCNCCCNCNCNCNCNCCCNCCNCNCNCCCCCC NCCNCNCCCCNCNCNCCNCCNCCCNCCCNCCNCCCNCCNCCCCCNCNCNC NCNCNCCNCCCCCCNCNCNCCNCCCCNCCCCCNCCNNNCCCCCCNCNCCC NCCCCCNCCCCNCCCCCCNCCCNCNCNCNCNCCCNCCNCNCNCCCCCCNC CNCNCCCCNCNCNCCNCCNCCCNCCCNCCNCCCNCCNCCCCCNCNCNCNC NCNCCNCCCCCCNCNCNCCNCCCCNCCCCCNCCNNNCCCCCCNCNCCCNC CCCCNCCCCNCCCCCCNCCCNCNCNCNCNCCCNCCNCNCNCCCCCCNCCN CNCCCCNCNCNCCNCCNCCCNCCCNCCN
caps
Old 08-09-2011, 07:49 PM

qq
Team Name: qq
Tag: qq
Roster on Page 2(mine not shmos)

Last edited by blln4lyf; 10-21-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:11 PM

Team Name: King!
Tag: King!
Captain (Altitude Name): King!
Team Members: King!, Bot 1, Bot 2, Bot 3, Bot 4
Alternates: Bot 5, Bot 6

I've been intensely coaching my team, I think we'll make a strong showing in this APL.

Last edited by King!; 08-09-2011 at 09:15 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:12 PM

so since we only have a couple weeks left to register can we please get an answer
Old 08-10-2011, 04:56 AM

yea 20 is the rroster limit
Old 08-10-2011, 05:08 AM

<333333333

Team Name: FRO
Tag: [FRO]
Captain (Altitude Name): G00SE, Hurripilot
Team Members: babycakes, Beagle, CCN, Clapon, Dragon, Duck Duck Pwn, Exodus, ex, G00SE, Hurripilot, Jrath, leggomyeggo, Loli.ta, QUEEN ZOE, shrode, sunshineduck, Synnik, truepa!N, ufo
Old 08-10-2011, 05:04 PM

Team Name: QQ
Tag: QQ
Captain: Ingbo
Team Members: Ingbo.....
Old 08-10-2011, 05:16 PM

Team Name: Faggy Little Beavers
Tag: FlB
Captain: Rib
Team Members: Rib.....
Old 08-10-2011, 05:38 PM

Team Name: Funky Little Buckwheats
Tag: flB
Captain: Blln
Team Members: balln...
Old 08-10-2011, 05:55 PM

Team Name: ingbo cheerleading squad
Tag: [ingboCLS]
Captain: sunshineduck
Team Members: sunshineduck.....
Old 08-10-2011, 06:25 PM

lold <3 chars
Old 08-10-2011, 08:50 PM

Team Name: Bant By Evil
Tag: \(^O^)/
Captain: EvilArsenal
Team Members: anyone who posts this again
Old 08-11-2011, 10:49 PM

Evil, eto'o just informed me that his clan [M*] is dead. Do u know about it? if u know will u remove Marines from registered teams please?

Thanks!!!
Old 08-12-2011, 12:04 AM

yea i know, i will update the teams registered the next time i update it which is when more teams sign up, don't expect it to be updated till like a week before the actual preseason
Old 08-12-2011, 05:17 AM

Send a message via AIM to TAYLOOP Send a message via MSN to TAYLOOP

Is PRO making an appearance yet???
Old 08-12-2011, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAYLOOP View Post
Is PRO making an appearance yet???
PRO is too OP to enter.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:49 AM

caped avenger will 1v11 qq and bbq
Old 08-12-2011, 02:04 PM

Still too lopsided. You'll need 30+ people to bring him down.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:03 PM

Team Name: F-16 Football Team
Tag: F-16
Captain (Altitude Name): F-16 Mahmut
Team Members: Nedved, Mahmut, Pipican, Onat, Vecihi, MrBen, CashNexus, Ajun, Glitchnexus, Denny52, Brigand, Scism, Don_quijote, Goliath/me, NoMercy, YvesRemords R&T, Remetsu, KosenRufu, Ganja Baron, Enterprise25

It's 20, but i hope it's ok to change members before the end of the registration.

May it be easy..

Last edited by berker; 08-18-2011 at 02:47 PM.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berker View Post
Team Name: F-16 Football Team
Tag: F-16
Captain (Altitude Name): F-16 Mahmut
Team Members: Nedved, Mahmut, Pipican, Onat, Vecihi, MrBen, CashNexus, Ajun, Glitchnexus, Denny52, Brigand, Scism, Don_quijote, Fenrys, Goliath/me, YvesRemords R&T, Remetsu, KosenRufu, Ganja Baron, Enterprise25

It's 20, but i hope it's ok to change members before the end of the registration.

May it be easy..
This is TBD tourney. There is no ball.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:16 PM

Evil why is my team not listed? Scared?
Old 08-14-2011, 11:22 PM

I know there is no ball and this is TBD tourney. Also evilarsenal suggested us to join. Yes i must say that we may not be very good at tbd, i am not sure about that we will see, but we also try to play tbd. We can join right ? Also if there is a ball tournament you can inform me about that, i don't see these days..