Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Clan Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

Clan Organization Clan recruiting and other things clans want publicized.

Old 03-22-2015, 08:56 PM

ggs vlix
sorry u had to wait an extra 4 min cuz of me but i got a call from my gma and as she is old and frail and im the only person in the family she can rely on to answer her phone calls i felt i should at least see why she called before letting her know i was playing in a video game tournament
Old 03-22-2015, 09:41 PM

some good games today Vlix, hope you guys do well next week in the finals! i think you had a good chance of beating {ball} if you won that 1st game, it was really close. that bounce shot goal Jwhatever made was a thing of beauty!
Old 10-18-2015, 10:01 PM

Updated OP with our first SL victory! Took us 7 seasons but we finally grabbed it. Congrats to everyone, especially those who have been fighting for it since SL6!

<[`~`]>
Old 10-18-2015, 10:51 PM

Grats guys, well played, nice season!
Old 10-18-2015, 10:53 PM

Location: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l76jo1xRKb1qbe82eo1_500.jpg

congrats guys, great season and great games today!

Old 10-19-2015, 12:57 AM

Default that is why i leave the game

to everybody

the wonderfull 2,5 years i have been playing in vlix i did all my best for the team. that includes saying the truth to the auto self proclamed captain, Jwhatever.

vlix worked as a democracy, all vlixers vote the new members, until j broke the system. after several painfull loses where for example J refuses to whale even he is the best whale (along with jim) i realized j just was a selfish member who only thinks in him not the team.

He started to recruit whales instead a good randa who could plays the days fart was missing. j is a nice randa but is not great. that was pretty clear the day we lost a final where fart was missing.

so i beg him to pick sanis. He said no. he told me sanis was not better than him (lol). Then he says picking sanis could brake the balanced in SL. i told him ball will keep winning if he refuses to pick sanis. I told him that way of thinking only was good for ball clan and he was working more as a Ball member than vlixs. He says that yes, lol.
i even asked him for pick at least mystery, he obtain a lot of positive votes, but democracy means nothing to his will of being the vlix randa. He told me he didnt want mystery because he is dutch and in his opinion dutch people are morons. This is true.
So after losing another final or semi final, where J got angry because i failed a goal (it is true, ask plauzo) i decide to quit because with the enemy inside, working for ball, there was not chance to win sl and at least in epic i will have a good time with people who were more friendly than J. I promised J that i was not going to bring plauzo to Epic, even he was willing to come. i didnt want to make any hurt to vlix. until the end i was loyal.

vlix lost againt ball and epic comes 3rd with sanis being our star.

Then vlix picked Sanis!!! and epic disapeared.

i was with no clan and i asked for rejoining. i thought fart or J will accep me inmediatly, i was the one who trusted sanis from the begining, after all, they destroyed my clan. J said there is no place to me because he wants me to play and i wont have any chance to play. I said i didnt have any problem with that, i was willing to be sub (as always). He says that that was even worse???

in that moment i saw that J just simply hates me, he didnt want me.
nobody inside vlix said nothing.

J took everything from me in altitude, i am going to leave the game.

that are my reasons, sorry if you feel bad.

i want to apologice with UFO, i was a dick to him just because i got mad. UFO is not the one i should blame.
It is a pity Vlix doesnt have more Sl, ask j why.

i didnt make up anything from the above.

Don
Old 10-19-2015, 02:59 AM

There is no "I" in a team. However, you gotta have someone in charge.

I've never wanted to poach the best players or the team leading players from worse clan than mine. Stacking teams is not healthy for the competition and it's a proper dib**** move to kill smaller clans.
Back in 2014 when we had the discussion of getting Sanis or Mystery, I didn't see the need for us to get another miranda player. We had Fart and myself.
I also saw both myself and fart as a better randas than Mystery and Sanis back then.

Sanis left EPIC before we even talked with him about joining Vlix. We had just lost one of our lights so he was the perfect guy to fill that spot.

---

One of the biggest reasons =AIR= died was because it grew too big. At best, we had about 20 active players. We did a lot of bad decisions with the management on lineups and such. Ever since I've wanted to run a small and confined clan.

For SL 12 I had plans of running a 12 man roster with 3 backups. I intended on fielding only those 12 selected players.
The other 3 are old players in the clan who have been active in previous seasons.

We play this game because we want to play, simply said. No one wants to waste 2 hours of their Sunday for just watching other people play.
After replacing ssd and getting Apathy, I didn't have any room in my list of 12 players.

Don, I know you want to play the game. I honestly would have sat you every game because I wanted to give everyone else a chance to play. We didn't need another loopy since we already had 5 of them. Having you on Vlix would have meant that there would have been one good loopy less on the overall player pool. It would have been a waste of talent.

Even with only 12, I could have done a better job being fair towards everyone.

---

Before anyone calls me a hypocrite due to recruiting Sanis and Apathy, I just want to point out that this is the first time we've won SL. We had really close and good games against asdf. We were better but not by that big of a margin.
I'd much rather do it this way than roflstomping everyone else.

-J
Old 10-19-2015, 03:00 AM

Also, I don't hate the Dutch, I just don't like Myst or Nibo.

-J
Old 10-19-2015, 04:13 AM

i hate the dutch
Old 10-19-2015, 04:23 AM

Hi Vlix, ggs and congratz!

Dutch are ok.
Old 10-19-2015, 05:15 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

ggs vlix, you are welcome for the contributions i made towards your first skyleague championship. my one wish for next season is to actually be present when my team loses in the finals
Old 10-19-2015, 10:31 AM

thanks fart </3

Oh and congratz, vlix!

Last edited by BrandonL; 10-19-2015 at 10:34 AM.
Old 10-20-2015, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWhatever View Post
Also, I don't hate the Dutch, I just don't like Myst or Nibo.

-J
That is a lie. Another one. LIER. you said what yo said, no my problem. it is a pity i didnt make a screenshoot to show everyone how really are u. Dont worry, nobody is going to believe me.

Quote:
Back in 2014 when we had the discussion of getting Sanis or Mystery, I didn't see the need for us to get another miranda player. We had Fart and myself.
I also saw both myself and fart as a better randas than Mystery and Sanis back then.
If you did not see sanis is was and will be better randa than you until 2015, you are not very good observer of the game.You can find videos in youtube where you can see good randas playing. I would say you didnt want sanis because you knew with him you were not going play randa again, dont worry nobody is going to believe me.

Quote:
Sanis left EPIC before we even talked with him about joining Vlix. We had just lost one of our lights so he was the perfect guy to fill that spot.
That is right, you have a point here.
---

O
Quote:
ne of the biggest reasons =AIR= died was because it grew too big. At best, we had about 20 active players. We did a lot of bad decisions with the management on lineups and such. Ever since I've wanted to run a small and confined clan.

For SL 12 I had plans of running a 12 man roster with 3 backups. I intended on fielding only those 12 selected players.
The other 3 are old players in the clan who have been active in previous seasons.

We play this game because we want to play, simply said. No one wants to waste 2 hours of their Sunday for just watching other people play.
After replacing ssd and getting Apathy, I didn't have any room in my list of 12 players.

Don, I know you want to play the game. I honestly would have sat you every game because I wanted to give everyone else a chance to play. We didn't need another loopy since we already had 5 of them. Having you on Vlix would have meant that there would have been one good loopy less on the overall player pool. It would have been a waste of talent.
Even with only 12, I could have done a better job being fair towards everyone.
I said to you i didnt mind to be spec. Now yes there will be one good loopy less in the overall player pool. forever. If you think you can destroy my hopes of get a ****ing SL after all these years with any consequences...

I think that is just Bull**** you are inventing to pretending to be the hero. Dont worry people will believe u.

Quote:
I've never wanted to poach the best players or the team leading players from worse clan than mine. Stacking teams is not healthy for the competition and it's a proper dib**** move to kill smaller clans.

Before anyone calls me a hypocrite due to recruiting Sanis and Apathy, I just want to point out that this is the first time we've won SL. We had really close and good games against asdf. We were better but not by that big of a margin.
I'd much rather do it this way than roflstomping everyone else.
The final Joke. Remember when i broke vlix with epic as a whale in lost city?
You could take me as a whale and let apa in AK. But you prefered to let me out and bring APA, almost killing AK 2 weeks before SL. You are liying again about defending the values in Clans when you almost killed AK. Yes i am happy you realized you are an hypocrite.

I will not be back here. You can say whatever yo want. Maybe i am just an idiot, but i think i have my points. Everybody is free to make fun about don.

Enjoy alti and your SL.

PD

If there is any admin, please delete this account. I could find any way to do it.
Old 10-20-2015, 12:42 AM

Location: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l76jo1xRKb1qbe82eo1_500.jpg

Old 10-20-2015, 12:44 AM

Old 10-25-2015, 08:36 PM

Default drama

how does such an unassuming, playful little animated online game become the catalyst for such complicated "social" hierarchies and power struggles. Man we are a complicated creature, aren't we?
Old 03-06-2017, 06:27 AM

Default who called in the fleet?

jwhatever listen ok

im playing HA AI remote for the finals

they wont even know

ok
Old 03-06-2017, 09:28 AM

Take it slow.

-J
Old 03-19-2017, 10:02 PM

wow good job
Old 03-19-2017, 10:40 PM

Old 03-23-2017, 01:22 AM

Well, guys, it's been a good run. We beat {ball} to win SL14. I want to thank you guys for being such a great team. It saddens me to say this but it must be said: I'm retiring from Altitude. I may come on every now and then to play some pubs but I won't be playing competitively anymore. Good luck to all you guys in the future. <3

- Ark
Old 04-09-2017, 08:42 AM

Send a message via AIM to TAYLOOP Send a message via MSN to TAYLOOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winters Ark View Post
Well, guys, it's been a good run. We beat {ball} to win SL14. I want to thank you guys for being such a great team. It saddens me to say this but it must be said: I'm retiring from Altitude. I may come on every now and then to play some pubs but I won't be playing competitively anymore. Good luck to all you guys in the future. <3

- Ark
Oh wow dude such a bummer, one of the few friends I had left on this game is gone just in time for me to come back x.x I'll message you sometime man hope all is well and goes well moving forward homie!
Old 04-18-2017, 04:52 AM

mmm where is that tasty CP
Old 04-19-2017, 10:02 AM

I'm still waiting on one team to send me their list. Like before I won't be sending in the full list until I receive the player lists from all teams. I will notify you guys through the SL 14 Playoffs thread when CP has been distributed.
Old 05-25-2017, 06:33 PM

'ey.

I'm stepping down as the captain of Vlix. For anything clan related, contact AngryIrish.

I want to thank my team mates for trusting in my way of doing things, my strats and my calls. It has been a genuine pleasure to lead you all. The past 2 years have been a blast.

Cheers,

-J
Old 03-17-2018, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWhatever View Post
'ey.

I'm stepping down as the captain of Vlix. For anything clan related, contact AngryIrish.

I want to thank my team mates for trusting in my way of doing things, my strats and my calls. It has been a genuine pleasure to lead you all. The past 2 years have been a blast.

Cheers,

-J
You destroyed the clan and thanks to you vlix didn’t win at least 2 SL more, terrible captain, always conspiring to be the protagonist, thinking first in yourself and never in the team, also you destroyed EPIC and AKa. You are a ****ing disgrace and pure evil. The best thing is that you are just the past, and nobody has to suffer you never again, never come back, son of a bitch

Last edited by don quijote; 03-17-2018 at 06:08 PM.