Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Suggestions
FAQ Community Calendar

Suggestions Post ideas and suggestions here.

Old 08-03-2015, 04:40 PM

Default Force newbies to complete tutorial completely and Ledlows' level requirement

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but it definitely should be compulsory. Countless times have I seen a level 1 enter the server and be completely unable to do anything. It will also be good for the newbie as he will be able to try out the game against easier opponents before being bullied in the pubs. It also allows him to know whether he likes this game or not.

From what I can tell, football is absolutely horrible for newbies as it allows them to keep spamming the 'd' button and think that they are good at the game. They don't learn how to navigate their plane properly, or how to work well with their teammates. Thus, I feel that they should stay away from football servers until they reach a certain level, say level 30. This should be enough time for them to learn all that is required for them before venturing into Ledlow's. From there on, they can choose which mode they prefer.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paiza View Post
Thus, I feel that they should stay away from football servers until they reach a certain level, say level 30. This should be enough time for them to learn all that is required for them before venturing into Ledlow's.
Ledows has never been known as a place where really good, high quality games happen. Even older players (i.e. Fleemaster) solely spam, because that's what you do there. Actually, spamming is an easy way to level up and unlock more planes and perks, which fosters excitement and a replay factor for the game and prevents frustration from stagnation.

Either way, this is not a suggestion for the administrators or this forum. Ledow is the only one who can set a level restriction on his servers, and he has been afk for months, if not years.