Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Clan Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

Clan Organization Clan recruiting and other things clans want publicized.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomato man View Post
yea, i agree u nol, element said me that dodd is good, but in a team is not important only the strongs, but is really important the group.
i think about it, and im srry BUT DODD U CANT JOIN US, SO PLZ CANCEL THE TAG.
Wise decision, and I completely agree with you Tom. Skills are important : we don't play to lose. But the attitude towards other clans/players is also really important. That's the rule in sport, and the name for that is "fair play". ;o)

Well, I hope Dodd would take that as a lesson and try to change. He can't insult and depreciate other players without any consequence... But he can prove he's not such a childish bad guy. I hope so...
Old 02-28-2010, 07:48 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TAESU

Hi,
I don't know Dodd. I talked with him one time, some days ago. I know him as "nick" and "player". I don't think we need new player at the moment. For me Dodd is out.

Take in mind that only 5 players play for each match. We are at least in 10/11 players.

Today was (1 Weel - Apl Pre Season)

## Vs. JC Result: 3-0 (Win) - 5VS5-TBD
IB Vs. ## Result: 2-0 (Lost) - 2VS2 - TBD - (Was a comedy ... next time they will get "Forfait". They were late ...)
Old 02-28-2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAESU View Post
Hi,
I don't know Dodd. I talked with him one time, some days ago. I know him as "nick" and "player". I don't think we need new player at the moment. For me Dodd is out.

Take in mind that only 5 players play for each match. We are at least in 10/11 players.

IB Vs. ## Result: 2-0 (Lost) - 2VS2 - TBD - (Was a comedy ... next time they will get "Forfait". They were late ...)
the teams agree u taesu
Old 03-01-2010, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Hi,

how did we lose to IB.....?
Old 03-01-2010, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nol View Post
Sorry, my response was for the ~F.A~ section. Error.

Not u Ves, no pb with u. Good recruit ;o) I'm talkin about Dodd. Bad guy. He should be banned from Altitude for the words he uses during games. I doesn't agree with ur leaders choices. Sorry for that. I'm fighting within my own clan to prevent such attitudes. Tomato knows about that. We talked a lot about it.

I take the liberty to post my opinion because I like this clan, and I care about Taesu or Tomato thoughts about ~F.A~. I think they care about mine too. That's just an echange between friends. At least, I hope so.
well if its like that then im srry dodd, never the less i haven't seen dodd swear so i didnt know he uses bad language. I am srry to the team i have right now and im srry if this has given ## a bad reputation.

almost 100 hundred posts !!!!

Last edited by Element; 03-01-2010 at 07:48 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element View Post
well if its like that then im srry dodd, never the less i haven't seen dodd swear so i didnt know he uses bad language. I am srry to the team i have right now and im srry if this has given ## a bad reputation.

almost 100 hundred posts !!!!
dude is not ur fault, dodd is a good player, bur first we have a lot of player, second in my opnion he is a bad person
Old 03-02-2010, 07:06 AM

CLOSE SOME POSTS NOOBS ... THEY ARE TOO MUCH AND WITH THE SAME TITLE. WE SHOULD REFER TO OUR SOCIAL GROUP, THEN TO POST. IT IS A MESS. Also the roster is not clear actually. Everyone from ## must sign up to our SOCIAL GROUP, there we can talk ... about roster, then we can publish it in the forum. We have i think 10 different roster around in the forum. WE NEED ONE ROSTER to put first of all in the social group where players can refer.

TAESU
Old 03-02-2010, 07:10 AM

EVERY ONE FROM ## JOIN OUR SOCIAL GROUP (Made by ELEMENT). We need a single point to meet in private, than we can post in pbl on the forum.

I will not post anymore or read this posts ... (We need to close them now)...I will only refer to Social Group made by Element.

TAESU
Old 03-02-2010, 10:24 AM

I agree. Made my first post at the social group today
Guys, start using it!
Old 03-02-2010, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrad View Post
I agree. Made my first post at the social group today
Guys, start using it!
HEY GUYS, MR.ONE.TWO IS CLOSING THIS POST, I OPEN A NEW, WRITE ABOUTE THE CLAN ON MY POST.
ps.(srry terrible english)

-TOMATO <<3
Old 03-02-2010, 01:29 PM

CLOSE THIS POST !!! STOP !!! QUIT !!! AHAHAH

SUBSCRIBE TO SOCIAL GROUP (We can talk in private about strategies ... !!!). We should post in forum when is necessary (APL3 Post, etc ...).

Also, I would like you refer to the Official APL3 Web Site and read the rules of the tournament. Thx.

Tesy

Old 03-02-2010, 01:48 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.OneTwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomato man View Post
HEY GUYS, MR.ONE.TWO IS CLOSING THIS POST, I OPEN A NEW, WRITE ABOUTE THE CLAN ON MY POST.
ps.(srry terrible english)

-TOMATO <<3
I'm not closing this, what r u talkin about?
And Taesu too, why should I?
Old 03-02-2010, 01:52 PM

BECOUSE SOMEONE COMPLANING ABOUT THAT.
ALSO ... WE ARE POSTING INFORMATION THEY MAY HELPFUL TO OUR OPPONENT.
Ahahaha

Keep it open if you want ... maybe just only one (Admi. complained with me about that and told me to follow the forum rules and refer to social group).

So i wont post here anymore, for me this post is closed ... ##Roster List Official it will be in Social Group. Then we might post in forum ...

This my idea and opinion
I will open a server (i found a way prob.) for trayning, today.

T
Old 03-02-2010, 01:53 PM

Quote:
BECOUSE SOMEONE COMPLANING ABOUT THAT.
ALSO ... WE ARE POSTING INFORMATION THEY MAY HELPFUL TO OUR OPPONENT.
Ahahaha

Keep it open if you want ... maybe just only one (Admi. complained with me about that and told me to follow the forum rules and refer to social group).

So i wont post here anymore, for me this post is closed ... ##Roster List Official it will be in Social Group. Then we might post in forum ...

This my idea and opinion
I will open a server (i found a way prob.) for trayning, today.

T
same fo me..
Old 03-02-2010, 01:54 PM

We can keep only one post with topic "##Roster List", We can have 2 ... run by two different persons. We decide to close this one, we can refer to the new opened by Tomato ... But, we should talk toghetr before post in Social Group, in private, not in pbbl.

This my opinion, suggestion. With social group we can refer to same place everytime ... we can open as post we need or want.

T
Old 03-02-2010, 01:56 PM

Thus, we keep one post "##Roster List" in the forum ... but we need a place to talk in private ... then we post in the forum the official decision, about roster an so on. For me this post is closed. This is my last post ... I will refer to the new opened by My Sup.Capt.Tomato (:-P).

T
Old 03-02-2010, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Thus, we keep one post "##Roster List" in the forum ... but we need a place to talk in private ... then we post in the forum the official decision, about roster an so on. For me this post is closed. This is my last post ... I will refer to the new opened by My Sup.Capt.Tomato (:-P).

T
taesu make a social group. add the "invite only" function. this way only people you invite can join and post there. if thats the matter no one out of your clan will show interest O_o
Closed Thread