Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Ladder Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

Ladder Discussion Everything related to altitudeladder.com and the ladder servers goes here.

Old 06-24-2011, 10:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to Ajuk999

Yeah +1 to that idea as well.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:18 PM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

the average points gained do a pretty good job of telling you what maps you need work on tbh
Old 06-24-2011, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineduck View Post
the average points gained do a pretty good job of telling you what maps you need work on tbh
but to even see that, you have to find your most recent match on the particular map.

I wouldn't mind seeing tabular data on player pages of map win % and avg pts gained per map
Old 06-24-2011, 11:47 PM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

that really is not that much effort if you're interested in that sort of information. i think the player page is cluttered as is :\
Old 06-25-2011, 01:31 AM

I was thinking for it to be on the top of the player's matchlist page, not in the player's main page. It would help to read that list and give it more interest, imo. Also, it would give a general overview about how you're doing, which would be clearer than listing the average points manually or sorting the list by maps.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:23 AM

I'd think the best way would be a link similar to how #ofmatches | Matchlist is set up.
So best map would have bestmap | Map Stats (or just an arrow indicating more info available) and lead to a list of maps sorted by win%
Same thing could be done for best/worst teammates, a feature asked for earlier iirc.

Out of curiosity how hard would it be to integrate the stat recording and record keeping for league and other servers? I think it would be really interesting to see these stats for league matches and maybe just in general.